Tennessee: Nashville Muslim Woman Makes Terrorist Threats Against Co-Workers, ‘All Unbelievers Should Die’
Killing all non-Muslims and longing to die for Allah is simply nothing more than friendly banter amongst the most pious, devout Muslims. It’s all for peaceful purposes. Unfortunately for her, her co-workers were not pious, devout Muslims and had and much more perspicacious definition of “peace” …
By Nicole Young, The Tennessean – “A Nashville woman was charged with attempted terrorism Friday after investigators said she threatened to hurt co-workers at the South Nashville Dell facility last weekend.
The trouble began when a CEVA Logistics employee said his co-worker Amal Ahmed Abdullahi, 29, of Zermatt Avenue, approached him during his shift last Saturday.
According to a release from Metro police, Abdullahi told the employee that ‘her people were dying for Allah every day; that she was ready to die for Allah; that this whole country will be Muslim soon; that this country is full of non-believers and that this place (her work place) is full of non-believers; that all unbelievers should die; that her life starts after death; that her life is not here, nobody pays attention to her and she should pick up a gun and shoot all these people.’
CEVA Logistics signed the arrest warrant as the prosecutor against Abdullahi, accusing her of intimidating/coercing a civilian population.
Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said Friday that he was not immediately aware of anyone previously being charged with attempted terrorism in Nashville.
‘In the times in which we live, statements such as the ones alleged to have been made in this case are not ignored,’ he said.” Read more.
- Rush Limbaugh On Obama: “Why Did He Choose To Become A Christian?” midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/rus… https://t.co/zDD2kjsfz6 5 hours ago
- Iraqi army clears ISIS from Ramadi area, opens road to Baghdad 02/09/2016Iraqi government forces chalk up another victory, chipping away at ISIS control in west to secure capital Baghdad.
- Netanyahu associate meets with Erdogan in Turkey 02/09/2016Malcolm Hoenlein - who flew in straight from J'lem - among US Jewish officials to meet with Erdogan to discuss reconciliation with Israel.
- Khamenei: Americans supporting 'child-killing Israel' 02/09/2016Iran’s Supreme Leader in yet another tirade against the United States, accuses it of supporting "the child-killer Zionist regime".
- Abbas asserts terror wave 'revenge' for Duma 02/08/2016PA chairman justifies meeting with families of terrorists and excuses the involvement of children in Palestinian terrorism.
- Hamas denies Israeli charge Gaza treating ISIS terrorists 02/08/2016IDF general declares Hamas smuggling ISIS terrorists from Egypt into Gaza for medical treatment - a charge Hamas immediately denies.
- Iraq deploying thousands of troops to retake Mosul 02/08/2016Iraqi army amassing troops for biggest battle yet with ISIS in Iraq's second city.
- New Gaza tunnel collapse brings death toll to 10 02/08/2016Gazan dies repairing smuggling tunnel into Sinai, raising death toll further in four total collapses in last two weeks.
- Super Bowl Halftime Anti-Police RallyBeyoncé’s glorification of the Black Panther Party during the Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show is the latest example of the war on police. In a tribute to the 50th anniversary of the founding of the militant anti-police group The Black Panther Party (BPP), Beyoncé’s backup dancers wore the groups signature black berets, 60’s Afro hairstyles and raised their fi […]
- Islam: Has It “Always Been Part of America”?President Barack Obama spoke for the first time as president at a U.S. mosque on February 3, 2016. His choice was the Muslim Brotherhood-linked Islamic Society of Baltimore mosque, where he portrayed Islam as having “always been part of America.” The Islamic Society of Baltimore was established in 1969. If Obama had wanted to speak at “the oldest purpose-bui […]
- WaPo Op-Ed: ISIS Fighters Are Human Beings TooLast Friday a Washington Post contributor penned an op-ed with the provocative title, “ISIS kidnapped my best friend. But when I met its fighters, I couldn’t hate them.” The op-ed seems intended to convey a poignant, emotional insight about the tragic human cost to everyone trapped in the hell that is ISIS-controlled territory. But the end result is moral eq […]
- The Insanity of Jewish Philanthropy Funding HamasDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Jane Kahn and Michael Bien, two activists with the anti-Israel New Israel Fund, had a complaint about San Francisco's Jewish Community Federation. They were unhappy that JCF wouldn’t fund Hamas. Or more specifically, they whined that “w […]
- Justice Department, US Attorney Meet with Muslim Leaders Linked to HamasLast month, the United States Justice Department convened a meeting at the US Attorney’s Office in Miami with leaders of the South Florida Muslim community. These leaders comprised those who have ties to the terrorist group Hamas. The meeting, which took place January 21st, signaled a dangerous embrace of our government with those who would wish us and our o […]
- ISIS: The Latest Phase of the JihadOriginally published by Hoover Institution’s Strategika. Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The best way to understand the Islamic State (ISIS) is to see it as the next phase of al-Qaeda. All Sunni Islamic jihadi groups—Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, al-Shabaab, al-Qaeda, even Hamas—share the same motivations based on a li […]
- Iran's Proxies to Create "Islamic Republics"Iran has created an Islamist empire through its loyal proxies in dozens of countries. More recently, these Iranian Islamist proxies have become empowered and emboldened to an unprecedented level. Their leaders are publicly announcing their desire to create Islamist states, which are modeled after the Islamic Republic of Iran. For example, this week, the Dep […]
- EU is Unaninmous: “What ISIS is Doing is Genocide”ICC Note: When a governing body labels violence as “genocide,” this actually creates an international legal obligation for Member States of the United Nations to defend and protect the victims. This is why the unanimous declaration by the European Parliament was such an incredible step forward to help the religious minorities that have been systematically a […]
- Iranian-Backed Militias Displace Iraqi Christians From Their HomesICC Note: Iranian militias, who claim to be fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria, are instead, targeting Iraqi Christians and forcibly removing them from their homes. Iraqi Christians have experienced forcible displacement from ISIS, intense hiding, fear, the loss of loved ones, and now, the loss of their belongings. Although the Iraqi government has appealed to […]
- European Parliament Votes to Recognize ISIS Atrocities as GenocideICC NOTE: The European Parliament unanimously passed a resolution on Thursday recognizing the atrocities carried out by ISIS towards religious minorities as a genocide. This is the first instance of the European body recognizing an ongoing conflict as a genocide. This is a major step towards possible global recognition of the atrocities in the Middle East as […]
- BREAKING: 30 Killed, 40 More Wounded as ISIS Bombs Suburban Neighborhood in SyriaICC Note: Reports coming in show that ISIS has taken responsibility for bombing a residential neighborhood outside of Damascus Syria. 30 were killed and 40 more people were injured, including women and children. Christian populations living amongst the Shi'a Muslims have feared the growing threat from ISIS influence throughout Syria. As the Vatican, […]
- ISIS Releases 22 Assyrian Christian Hostages, Executes 3. Hundreds More Still Missing.ICC Note: After months of negotiations for high ransom, ISIS released another small group of Assyrian Christians who will have to be reintegrated into society after such a traumatic ordeal. The Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria kidnapped several hundred Assyrian Christians in 2015 from the cities of Hosaka (Province), Qaryatain, and Khabur. among others as they […]
- Vatican Pleas for Syria Talks to Remember ChristiansICC Note: As the UN Envoy to Syria prepares for the beginning of peace talks, the Christian community is praying for the eliminationism campaign against Christians and minorities to be addressed within the talks. Pope Francis met with Iranian President Rouhani to discuss the importance of remembering the rights of Christians and other minorities that have b […]
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Reveals the ‘Hardest Thing’ He Faced While Detained in IranICC Note: Pastor Saeed, finally in the US with his family, revealed that the 'hardest thing' he faced in Iranian prison was the months and months of solitary confinement with no books or communication to the outside world. This type of emotional deprivation was in addition to the severe beatings and torture he sustained in prison on charges relate […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - 92km WSW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2016-02-08 16:19:13 UTC2016-02-09 02:19:13 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.621°S 154.707°EDepth31.62 km (19.65 mi)
- M 6.4 - 24km SSE of Yujing, TaiwanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2016-02-05 19:57:27 UTC2016-02-06 03:57:27 +08:00 at epicenterLocation22.939°N 120.593°EDepth23.00 km (14.29 mi)
- M 7.2 - 91km N of Yelizovo, RussiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - III Time2016-01-30 03:25:10 UTC2016-01-30 15:25:10 +12:00 at epicenterLocation54.007°N 158.506°EDepth160.97 km (100.02 mi)
- M 0.0 Sonic Boom - Southern New JerseyDYFI? - VIITime2016-01-28 18:23:45 UTC2016-01-28 13:23:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation39.300°N 74.300°WDepth0.00 km (0.00 mi)
- M 6.3 - 50km NNE of Al Hoceima, MoroccoPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2016-01-25 04:22:02 UTC2016-01-25 04:22:02 +00:00 at epicenterLocation35.652°N 3.676°WDepth12.00 km (7.46 mi)
- Rush Limbaugh On Obama: “Why Did He Choose To Become A Christian?”
- Obama’s Mosque Speech Vs. History: Has Islam “Always Been Part Of America”?
- Michigan Muslim Plots Mass Murder Of Detroit Christians For The Cause Of Allah
- Fellowship With Darkness: Swedish Church To Collect Funds To Build Mosque
- ISIS Flag Painted On Swedish School, Warning To “Pray To Allah Or Die”
- Fellowship With Darkness: Obama Praises Islam, Islamizes US History During Visit To Segregated Baltimore Mosque With Extremist Ties
- Top 10 Disturbing Islamic Teachings On Women
- North Carolina Teen Converts To Islam, Kills Neighbor, Develops Sudden Urge To Slaughter 1,000 In Shooting Spree
- Parents Forced To Watch As ISIS Beheads Their Young Boy For Missing His Prayers
- Islamic State Execution Room Contained Stacks Of Qur’ans
- ISIS-Affiliated Muslims Massacre Over 100 In Nigeria, Screaming Children Burned Alive
- Canada: Muslims Open Fire On Calgary Night Club
- Canada: Muslim Leader Calls Upon Muslims To Only Do Business With Muslims, Never Hire “Infidels”
- Philadelphia Mayor Buries Head In Sand, Says Islamic Terror Does Not Represent Islam “In Any Way, Shape Or Form”
- Ambush: Muslim Opens Fire On Philadelphia Police Officer “In The Name Of Islam”
- Burned Alive: ISIS Reportedly Forcing Christians Into Coffins, Setting Them On Fire
- Palestinian Committee Member: Allah Loves Those Who Sacrifice Themselves Seeking To Kill Jews
- Palestinian Deputy: Muslim Terrorists Are “Heroes And A Crown On The Head Of Every Palestinian”
- Ein Frohes Neues Jahr: Up To 1000 Muslim “Refugee” Men Go On Mass Sex Assault Spree In Germany
- 2016 ISIS Plan: Activate Hundreds Of Terror Cells And “Slaughter Thousands” Of Non-Muslims All Around The World
- New York: Muslim Pizzeria Owner Develops Sudden Hunger For Bloody Jihad, Support For ISIS
- Saudi Author: ISIS Reaping What We’ve Sown, “Our Religion … Has Been Made Savage”
- Saudi Law Maker: Arab Culture Is Immersed In Violence And Hatred Of Others
- FBI Alerted After Group Of Middle Eastern Men Ask Suspicious Questions About Missouri Dam
- Pat Condell: We All Want The Truth, And Donald Trump Speaks It
- Missouri: FBI Alerted After Muslims Buy Dozens Of Cellphones At 4AM At Rural Walmart
- Italy Arrests ISIS Terrorist Posing As “Refugee”
- Muslims In Ohio, Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland Develop Sudden Urge To Support ISIS
- Terror In Sweden: ISIS Letters Posted On Dozens Of Doors In Multiple Cities Giving Residents 3 Days To Convert To Islam Or Be Beheaded
- Beasts Of The Earth: ISIS Orders Killing Of All Children With Down’s Syndrome
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,182,449 Visitors Since March 2011