France: Lake Turns Blood Red In Camargue, ‘It Looks Like Something Extra-Terresterial’
The stunning scenes in Camargue, southern France, may look very dramatic but are actually thought to be caused by the high levels of salt within the water.
The bizarre sight was captured by photographer, Sam Dobson, from Moscow in Russia.
The 51-year-old said he stumbled across the strange scene by chance while driving through France.
He said: ‘I’d read a lot of things about Camargue but I’d never heard anything about this.
‘We were just on the way to the beach when we saw the striking lake.
‘It is absolutely stunning from far away but it’s even better when you get closer.
‘The salty crystals can be seen everywhere.
With every small branch encrusted with salt crystals and all flora and forna encased in white and set against the dark red background, the pictures could have been taken from the stills of a science fiction film.
Mr Dobson said: ‘Every small branch is covered with crystals and with the red water as a background it looks like something extra-terrestrial.
‘The strange thing is there are lakes on the left and on the right of this one and they are absolutely as you’d expect with normal water.
‘I was just overwhelmed with emotions the whole time I was there.
‘Despite my numerous travels, I have never seen anything like this before.'” Source – Mail Online.
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 1 month ago
- Watch: Kurds shell Turkish forces in Syria 08/28/2016"At least 20 civilians were killed and 50 others wounded by Turkish artillery fire and air strikes on Sunday morning at Jeb el-Kussa."
- Egypt to open Rafah crossing for Hajj pilgrimage 08/28/2016Egyptian authorities to open the Rafah crossing between Egypt and Gaza for three days on Tuesday.
- Iran says malicious software hit its petrochemical complexes 08/28/2016Iran detects and removes malicious software from two of its petrochemical complexes.
- Abbas warned: Don't let Hamas win local elections 08/26/2016Report: Members of PA chairman's Fatah movement warned him that Hamas will win Judea and Samaria elections and asked him to cancel the vote.
- Iran blasts Kerry for saying it supports rebels in Yemen 08/26/2016Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif denies American accusations his country delivered missiles to Houthi rebels.
- Israel: We informed countries about aid funds going to Hamas 08/26/2016Israel's Foreign Ministry rejects it failed to transfer information about alleged transfer of international aid funds to Hamas.
- Four years later, evacuation from Syria's Daraya begins 08/26/2016Rebels and civilians begin evacuating the Syrian town of Daraya after a four-year army siege.
- Hillary’s Race WarDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Hillary Clinton has met with leaders of a racist hate group responsible for torching cities and inciting the murders of police officers. Deray McKesson, one of the Black Lives Matter hate group leaders she met with, had praised the looting […]
- The Alt-Right is Coming! Hillary Shrieks.After a terrible week on the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton lashed out at her Republican opponent yesterday as – surprise, surprise – a racist. But this time, she claims, Donald Trump is backed by a nasty, racist “alt-right” conspiracy that aspires to lynch blacks and Muslims and that laughs at feminist idiocy. When in doubt, scream “racist!” That has been […]
- Trump and the American DreamOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. According to most polls taken since last month’s party conventions, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton enjoys an insurmountable lead over Republican nominee Donald Trump. Consequently, a number of commentators on both sides of the partisan divide have declared the race over. Clinton, they say, has won […]
- American University Attacked in Kabul CarnageAn attack on the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul on Wednesday has claimed the lives of at least 13. Another 36 were wounded in the carnage which began with a massive explosion at the entrance to the university. Gunmen then stormed the building and began shooting indiscriminately. Some students sustained fractured legs and other injuries when they […]
- Extremist Islam in CanadaLeading Canadian politicians have been proclaiming that, despite what former prime minister Stephen Harper contended, Islamic extremism is rare or nonexistent in Canada’s mosques, and that to believe otherwise is racist or Islamophobic. On the other hand, an investigation by two experts finds that in some Canadian mosques and school libraries, extremist Isla […]
- Beyond Belief: Obama Seeks Illegal Immigration Assistance Of Latin American Countries As Aliens Flood Into The U.S.On August 24, 2016 Reuters published an astonishing headline, “U.S. seeks Latin American help amid rise in Asian, African migrants.” This is the sort of headline that might be expected on April First -- for the April Fool's edition of the news. Unfortunately, this is not a bogus headline, but it most certainly is a bogus tactic crafted by the Obama admi […]
- Syria Brutality Enabled by Anti-Israel Double StandardsReprinted from InvestigativeProject.org. Syria's civil war claimed 470,000 lives since it started in March 2011, the Syrian Centre for Policy Research announced in February. That's an average of about 262 deaths per day and 7,860 per month. The carnage has continued unabated, so, applying the same death rate nearly 200 days after the February estim […]
- Christians as "Target Practice" 08/28/2016"We will show the Armenians and the Christians who we are... We have been ordered not to leave any Armenians in the area." — Islamic rebels, Aleppo, Syria. Thousands of Christians are fleeing Eritrea due to extreme persecution. A report describes Eritrea
- Turkey's Official "Cocktail Terror" 08/28/2016In its latest attack in Turkey, ISIS used a child suicide bomber to attack a wedding ceremony. More than 50 victims were killed, of whom 26 were less than 18 years old. This is premeditated, officially-tolerated murder. Evidence? Two opposition parties
- Europe: The Substitution of a Population 08/27/2016In one generation, Europe will be unrecognizable. Eastern Europe now has "the largest population loss in modern history", while Germany overtook Japan by having the world's lowest birth rate. Europe, as it is aging, no longer renews its generations, and
- Look Who Is Gutting the First Amendment! 08/26/2016"The [American Bar Association] wants to do exactly what the text calls for: limit lawyers' expression of viewpoints that it disapproves of. ... state courts and state bars should resist the pressure to adopt it." — Eugene Volokh, UCLA law professor and
- Palestinians: When the Mountain of Fire Erupts 08/25/2016The Palestinian Authority is now paying the price for harboring, funding and inciting gang members and militiamen who until recently were hailed by many Palestinians as "heroes" and "resistance fighters." Hamas's dream of extending its control to the
- Luther's Anti-Semitism Back to Life 08/25/2016At the Lutheran assembly in New Orleans, there was one resolution to end all US aid to Israel, and one to divest from Israel. Both resolutions, de facto, intend the destruction of the State of Israel. The anti-Israel character of the resolutions fits the
- Are Jews who refuse to renounce Israel being excluded from "progressive" groups? 08/24/2016Hard left activists are trying to exclude Jews who do not renounce Israel from "progressive" organizations. Last year, Rabbi Susan Talve, a longtime activist on race issues in the St. Louis area was told that her advocacy for Israel was incompatible with
- Christianity belongs in the Middle East 08/25/2016ICC Note: Prince Hassan of Jordan and Jewish scholar have written together an explanation as to why Christianity belongs in the Middle East. Below they explain that to lose Christianity from their region, it would destroy the “richness of the tapestry of the Middle East and [be] a hammer blow to our shared heritage.” The Islamic State wishes to thrust the Mi […]
- ISIS Used Child as Suicide Bomber to Kill 51, Mostly Children, at Turkish Wedding 08/23/2016ICC Note: The Islamic State has hit Turkey once again, this time using a child suicide bomber to target a wedding. At least 51 people, mostly children, were reported dead on Saturday in the Turkish city of Gaziantrp. The same group which has engaged in a relentless genocide against Christians seems to be spreading it’s beliefs to children, as the attacker wa […]
- Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for two car bombs killing 23 people in Somalia 08/23/2016ICC Note: Al-Shabaab continues to spread fear among Somalia citizens with the purpose of turning the nation into an Islamic State. This terrorist group follows a pattern of bombings in the country in order to intimidate the population as they continue to kill innocent people in their pursuit for power. Even though some of their attacks are not directly again […]
- M 6.8 - 25km W of Chauk, BurmaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2016-08-24 10:34:55 UTC2016-08-24 17:04:55 +06:30 at epicenterLocation20.919°N 94.579°EDepth84.07 km (52.24 mi)
- M 5.5 - 4km NE of Norcia, ItalyPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIITime2016-08-24 02:33:30 UTC2016-08-24 04:33:30 +02:00 at epicenterLocation42.822°N 13.126°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.2 - 10km SE of Norcia, ItalyPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIIITime2016-08-24 01:36:33 UTC2016-08-24 03:36:33 +02:00 at epicenterLocation42.714°N 13.172°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.4 - South Georgia Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - ITime2016-08-21 03:45:23 UTC2016-08-21 01:45:23 -02:00 at epicenterLocation55.278°S 31.755°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.4 - South Georgia Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - IIITime2016-08-19 07:32:22 UTC2016-08-19 05:32:22 -02:00 at epicenterLocation55.279°S 31.874°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|emmett smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|emmett smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|traveltheusa20142015 on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Jerry Parks on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Jerry Parks on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Mike O Begley on Sharia ‘Adjustments…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Martin on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Andrew on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Parth on Popular Polish Magazine Decrie…|
|Nader teeilab on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Nader teeilab on Antichrist: Leader Of A One-Wo…|
|Michael on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Idol Of Stone: Inside The…|
- 2,268,491 Visitors Since March 2011