France: Lake Turns Blood Red In Camargue, ‘It Looks Like Something Extra-Terresterial’
The stunning scenes in Camargue, southern France, may look very dramatic but are actually thought to be caused by the high levels of salt within the water.
The bizarre sight was captured by photographer, Sam Dobson, from Moscow in Russia.
The 51-year-old said he stumbled across the strange scene by chance while driving through France.
He said: ‘I’d read a lot of things about Camargue but I’d never heard anything about this.
‘We were just on the way to the beach when we saw the striking lake.
‘It is absolutely stunning from far away but it’s even better when you get closer.
‘The salty crystals can be seen everywhere.
With every small branch encrusted with salt crystals and all flora and forna encased in white and set against the dark red background, the pictures could have been taken from the stills of a science fiction film.
Mr Dobson said: ‘Every small branch is covered with crystals and with the red water as a background it looks like something extra-terrestrial.
‘The strange thing is there are lakes on the left and on the right of this one and they are absolutely as you’d expect with normal water.
‘I was just overwhelmed with emotions the whole time I was there.
‘Despite my numerous travels, I have never seen anything like this before.'” Source – Mail Online.
- Fellowship With Darkness: Swedish Church To Collect Funds To Build Mosque midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/fel… https://t.co/PgHXdRJwkh 1 day ago
- Terrorist to continue hunger strike despite being freed 02/05/2016Journalist Mohammed al-Qiq, suspected of ties to Hamas, will continue hunger strike despite court lifting his administrative detention.
- Ban Ki-moon 'ashamed' at lack of progress in peace talks 02/05/2016Days after repeatedly attacking Israel, UN chief says he is working for benefit of the people in the region.
- Russia rejects accusations it sabotaged Syria talks 02/05/2016Russia blasts the West for saying it sabotaged Syria peace talks by militarily backing the Damascus regime.
- Iraqi lawmaker reveals 'whole government is corrupt' 02/05/2016MP under fire saying on TV he took bribes to close corruption cases, politicians 'destroy Iraq,' and if he revealed all 'they'd kill me.'
- Turkey planning $$5 billion for Gaza seaport 02/05/2016Amid rapprochement talks with Israel, Turkish team meets with Hamas officials to plan seaport - even though Israel adamantly opposes.
- How much has the war in Syria cost? 02/05/2016World Bank reveals economic impact of Syrian war on the region stands at a staggering $35 billion, aside from the 260,000 killed.
- Iranian Commander unveils plans to upgrade missile program 02/05/2016Senior Iranian Commander says Iran does not care about any sanctions over its missile program.
- Bernie Sanders Beats Hillary in a Lying ContestDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. The future of the Democratic Party was two angry old leftists screaming at each other for two hours to decide who hates capitalism more. With the MSNBC and the Democratic Party's logos on a red background, the stage was set for a redde […]
- Obama's 'Pay Gap' LiesPresident Obama used the seventh anniversary of a law based on lies to push the Left's long-running lie that American employers discriminate against female employees. The Left perpetuates the cult of the victim because it needs clients. Independent, self-reliant, self-respecting women who succeed on their own don't need leftist social programs (and […]
- On the 'Tikkun Olam' Fetish"The central mitzvah or commandment for our era is the mitzvah of Tikkun Olam. It is the defining mission of Jews to strive for the repair of the world by making society more just, fair, egalitarian, and sensitive. Judaism demands that we repair the world by striving for social justice. It is the mission of Jews in the Divine Plan for the universe to […]
- When Advisers Hate IsraelHillary Clinton has tried to portray herself as a steadfast friend of Israel. “I have stood with Israel my entire career,” she wrote in an article appearing last November in The Forward. “As president, I will continue this fight.” She promised that she would “invite the Israeli prime minister to the White House in my first month in office.” Hillary Clinton’s […]
- A (Much) Better YearOn Wednesday the U.S. media interrupted its saturation coverage of the presidential primaries to report on President Barack Obama’s visit to a mosque in Maryland. The visit was Obama’s first public one to a mosque in the US since entering the White House seven years ago. The mosque Obama chose to visit demonstrated once again that his views of radical Islam […]
- Muslim Who “Apologized” for Cursing Jews Featured at Terror-Linked BanquetIslamic lecturer Yasir Qadhi likes to have it both ways. In his circles, it is called practicing taqiyya (deception). First, he says the most horrific things about Jews. Then, he claims to apologize for doing so. And finally, he is heralded as a featured attraction at different radical Muslim fundraisers, a tactical continuance of his extremist past. This we […]
- Video: People Sign Petition in Support of Hillary's VP Pick, Karl MarxMedia analyst Mark Dice conducted a man-on-the-street experiment in which he asked passersby to sign a petition in support of Hillary Clinton's just-announced running mate: her and President Obama's long-time economic adviser Karl Marx. No one blinks an eye at the name, even when Dice describes him openly as "Communist Karl Marx." One wom […]
- European Parliament Votes to Recognize ISIS Atrocities as GenocideICC NOTE: The European Parliament unanimously passed a resolution on Thursday recognizing the atrocities carried out by ISIS towards religious minorities as a genocide. This is the first instance of the European body recognizing an ongoing conflict as a genocide. This is a major step towards possible global recognition of the atrocities in the Middle East as […]
- BREAKING: 30 Killed, 40 More Wounded as ISIS Bombs Suburban Neighborhood in SyriaICC Note: Reports coming in show that ISIS has taken responsibility for bombing a residential neighborhood outside of Damascus Syria. 30 were killed and 40 more people were injured, including women and children. Christian populations living amongst the Shi'a Muslims have feared the growing threat from ISIS influence throughout Syria. As the Vatican, […]
- ISIS Releases 22 Assyrian Christian Hostages, Executes 3. Hundreds More Still Missing.ICC Note: After months of negotiations for high ransom, ISIS released another small group of Assyrian Christians who will have to be reintegrated into society after such a traumatic ordeal. The Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria kidnapped several hundred Assyrian Christians in 2015 from the cities of Hosaka (Province), Qaryatain, and Khabur. among others as they […]
- Vatican Pleas for Syria Talks to Remember ChristiansICC Note: As the UN Envoy to Syria prepares for the beginning of peace talks, the Christian community is praying for the eliminationism campaign against Christians and minorities to be addressed within the talks. Pope Francis met with Iranian President Rouhani to discuss the importance of remembering the rights of Christians and other minorities that have b […]
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Reveals the ‘Hardest Thing’ He Faced While Detained in IranICC Note: Pastor Saeed, finally in the US with his family, revealed that the 'hardest thing' he faced in Iranian prison was the months and months of solitary confinement with no books or communication to the outside world. This type of emotional deprivation was in addition to the severe beatings and torture he sustained in prison on charges relate […]
- Christian Refugees in Turkey Find No Rest from Radical Muslim Persecution, TerrorICC Note: Despite escaping the Christian Genocide and forced displacement in Iraq and Syria, Christian refugees in Turkey still feel the intense discrimination from Muslim populations. Christian refugee children cannot enroll in school because they do not speak Turkish and the families have been forced to dress as Muslims in public and worship in the privacy […]
- ISIS Attacks Christian Neighborhood in Syria, Killing ThreeICC Note: ISIS bombed a Christian neighborhood on January 24, adding to a never-ending list of target attacks against Christian populations in Iraq and Syria. The attack occurred in a Kurdish city, and the residents noted that despite the ISIS responsibility announcement, they are always targeted because of their faith. 1/24/2016 Syria (UCA News) - An attac […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - 28km NE of Pingtung, TaiwanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VIII Time2016-02-05 19:57:27 UTC2016-02-06 03:57:27 +08:00 at epicenterLocation22.871°N 120.668°EDepth23.00 km (14.29 mi)
- M 7.2 - 91km N of Yelizovo, RussiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - III Time2016-01-30 03:25:10 UTC2016-01-30 15:25:10 +12:00 at epicenterLocation54.007°N 158.506°EDepth160.97 km (100.02 mi)
- M 0.0 Sonic Boom - Southern New JerseyDYFI? - VIITime2016-01-28 18:23:45 UTC2016-01-28 13:23:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation39.300°N 74.300°WDepth0.00 km (0.00 mi)
- M 6.3 - 50km NNE of Al Hoceima, MoroccoPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2016-01-25 04:22:02 UTC2016-01-25 04:22:02 +00:00 at epicenterLocation35.652°N 3.676°WDepth12.00 km (7.46 mi)
- M 7.1 - 87km WSW of Anchor Point, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VII Time2016-01-24 10:30:29 UTC2016-01-24 01:30:29 -09:00 at epicenterLocation59.605°N 153.341°WDepth123.40 km (76.68 mi)
- Fellowship With Darkness: Swedish Church To Collect Funds To Build Mosque
- ISIS Flag Painted On Swedish School, Warning To “Pray To Allah Or Die”
- Fellowship With Darkness: Obama Praises Islam, Islamizes US History During Visit To Segregated Baltimore Mosque With Extremist Ties
- Top 10 Disturbing Islamic Teachings On Women
- North Carolina Teen Converts To Islam, Kills Neighbor, Develops Sudden Urge To Slaughter 1,000 In Shooting Spree
- Parents Forced To Watch As ISIS Beheads Their Young Boy For Missing His Prayers
- Islamic State Execution Room Contained Stacks Of Qur’ans
- ISIS-Affiliated Muslims Massacre Over 100 In Nigeria, Screaming Children Burned Alive
- Canada: Muslims Open Fire On Calgary Night Club
- Canada: Muslim Leader Calls Upon Muslims To Only Do Business With Muslims, Never Hire “Infidels”
- Philadelphia Mayor Buries Head In Sand, Says Islamic Terror Does Not Represent Islam “In Any Way, Shape Or Form”
- Ambush: Muslim Opens Fire On Philadelphia Police Officer “In The Name Of Islam”
- Burned Alive: ISIS Reportedly Forcing Christians Into Coffins, Setting Them On Fire
- Palestinian Committee Member: Allah Loves Those Who Sacrifice Themselves Seeking To Kill Jews
- Palestinian Deputy: Muslim Terrorists Are “Heroes And A Crown On The Head Of Every Palestinian”
- Ein Frohes Neues Jahr: Up To 1000 Muslim “Refugee” Men Go On Mass Sex Assault Spree In Germany
- 2016 ISIS Plan: Activate Hundreds Of Terror Cells And “Slaughter Thousands” Of Non-Muslims All Around The World
- New York: Muslim Pizzeria Owner Develops Sudden Hunger For Bloody Jihad, Support For ISIS
- Saudi Author: ISIS Reaping What We’ve Sown, “Our Religion … Has Been Made Savage”
- Saudi Law Maker: Arab Culture Is Immersed In Violence And Hatred Of Others
- FBI Alerted After Group Of Middle Eastern Men Ask Suspicious Questions About Missouri Dam
- Pat Condell: We All Want The Truth, And Donald Trump Speaks It
- Missouri: FBI Alerted After Muslims Buy Dozens Of Cellphones At 4AM At Rural Walmart
- Italy Arrests ISIS Terrorist Posing As “Refugee”
- Muslims In Ohio, Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland Develop Sudden Urge To Support ISIS
- Terror In Sweden: ISIS Letters Posted On Dozens Of Doors In Multiple Cities Giving Residents 3 Days To Convert To Islam Or Be Beheaded
- Beasts Of The Earth: ISIS Orders Killing Of All Children With Down’s Syndrome
- Hundreds Of “Refugees” Caught With Images OF ISIS Flags, Severed Heads On Their Phones
- DC Demonstrator: “I’m Christian And I LOVE The Qur’an”
- 9 Facts About Islam The Media Doesn’t Want You To Know
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,179,626 Visitors Since March 2011