Nigeria: Muslim Gunmen Attack Church During Worship Service, At Least 19 Christians Slaughtered
‘The attack was from unknown gunmen at the Deeper Life Church,’ said Lt. Col. Gabriel Olorunyomi, head of the military’s Joint Task Force (JTF) in Kogi state,
‘They were doing their normal Monday evening service. When we went there we discovered the church had been attacked. Instantly we saw 15 people dead, including the pastor.’
The military has since learned that an additional four people had died from their injuries.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility. The JTF commander said an investigation had been launched and that it was premature to speculate as to the culprits.
Islamist extremist group Boko Haram has claimed scores of attacks on churches in northern and central Nigeria in recent months as part of an insurgency that has killed hundreds.” Read more.
Flashback: Boko Haram: Our Goal is to Eliminate Followers of Christ – “Terrorist organisation Boko Haram has issued a statement making clear that its goal is to eliminate followers of Christ from Nigeria and establish an Islamic state. ‘The Nigerian state and Christians are our enemies and we will be launching attacks on the Nigerian state and its security apparatus as well as churches until we achieve our goal of establishing an Islamic state in place of the secular state … We are responsible for the suicide attack on a church in Jos and also another attack on another church in Biu,’ a spokesman for the group, Abul Qaqa, is said to have told reporters in the northeastern city of Maiduguri over the phone.” Read more.
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 2 weeks ago
- Exiled Turkish imam: Erdogan will do anything for power 07/27/2016In an op-ed in The New York Times, Fethullah Gulen proposes a darker motive for Erdogan's attempts to lay hands on him.
- Netanyahu: PA attempt to sue Britain will fail 07/27/2016Netanyahu says the PA's intentions to sue Britain over the Balfour Declaration shows it is not interested in peace.
- UN envoys eyes August date for new Syria talks 07/27/2016UN's Syria envoy, Staffan de Mistura, voices hope that peace talks could restart next month.
- Jordan arrests man trying to enter Israel with petrol bombs 07/27/2016Jordanian border guards detain man who tried to enter Israel in a car containing petrol bombs.
- 'I am a Syrian Jew' 07/26/2016Syrian Jewish refugee in Sweden talks of his experience growing up as a Syrian Jew, and his desire to return, one day, to Syria.
- Thousands of Turkish rebels raped, tortured, and starved 07/26/2016Amnesty International claims it has proof Turkish government systematically raping, starving, and torturing thousands of captured rebels.
- Erdogan threatens EU: Pay up, or take the migrants 07/26/2016Turkish President Erdogan threatened to open his border with Europe to migrants, if the EU doesn't hold up its end of the bargain.
- Oust Western Traitors, Beat Islamic JihadMuslims around the world—especially in Europe where their numbers have burgeoned in recent times—are wreaking havoc. The newest atrocity—assuming another one hasn’t already occurred since this writing—is the barbaric slaughter of an 84-year-old Christian priest in France. Yesterday (7/26) morning, “Allahu Akbar” shouting Muslims stormed his church in Rouen d […]
- Normandy Priest Slaughter: Europe Teeters on the BrinkStill reeling from a truck attack in the French resort city of Nice on Bastille Day that left 84 dead and more than 300 wounded, France was hit yet again with Islamic terrorism, this time in the northern French town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray. The carnage began at approximately 9am on Tuesday when two knife-wielding Muslim terrorists, chanting their battle […]
- Europe’s Glaring Hypocrisy on Terror and IsraelWestern Europe is now being hit by a wave of terror. Israel has expressed sympathy to the governments and peoples, and is helping or has offered to help the hardest-hit countries—France, Germany, and Belgium—fight the terror. It has been different when terror has pounded Israel. Even during the five-year onslaught known as the Second Intifada (2000-2005), Eu […]
- Saudi Arabia and Pakistan: America's Worst 'Allies'With friends like Saudi Arabia, who needs enemies? Last week we learned that the Saudi government almost certainly played a role in the 9/11 terrorist attack and that our government kept that secret from the public for about fourteen years. A brief history of the coverup is in order here. In 2002, a joint congressional committee investigated the intelligenc […]
- Knives Out In PhillyPHILADELPHIA -- Deeply divided Democrats spent the first day of their unruly convention here desperately trying to reassure everyone that their fractured, out-of-touch party is united heading into the November election. The chaotic convention begins after a hotly contested primary season and as signs emerge that Republican Donald Trump could be cruising to v […]
- The Day the Bernie Dream DiedDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Near Philadelphia’s City Hall, an obese woman wearing a marijuana leaf bikini was telling a television reporter why she supported Bernie Sanders. City Hall, once the tallest building in the world, is a gloriously magnificent edifice whose pi […]
- Refugee Jihad Spreads in GermanyThe German people are suffering the consequences of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s reckless open door “refugee” policy. Merkel laid down the welcome mat for around a million migrants last year, many of them from troubled areas of the Middle East and South Asia, including Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. There have been four violent attacks in Germany within just the […]
- Germany: Christian Names for Muslim Migrants? 07/26/2016"The United States is full of anglicized German names, from Smith to Steinway, from Miller to Schwartz. The reason: integration was made easier. ... I think that German citizens of foreign origin should also have this possibility." — Ruprecht Polenz,
- Department of Homeland Security Targeting the Wrong Enemy 07/26/2016President Obama has surrounded himself not with military strategists but rather with fiction writers, wide-eyed diplomats whose strategy is "don't do stupid shit," and law enforcement officials who believe that "Our most effective response to terror and
- Turkey-Russia Pact Threatens Western Interests in the Middle East 07/25/2016In recent months the Kremlin has hinted that keeping Assad in power is not its primary concern. Rather its main objective in Syria is to keep its strategically-important bases in the country. This has led to suggestions that, in return for building
- Israel Deserves Better 07/25/2016The German intelligence service recently reported many clandestine Iranian attempts to obtain dual-use chemical, biological and nuclear technology. In the Iran nuclear deal, the parties decided to engage "in different areas of civil nuclear
- Germans Debate Use of Force against Jihadists 07/24/2016"I am a soldier of the Caliphate and am launching a martyrdom operation in Germany. ... I have lived among you, lived in your homes. I planned this in your own land. And I will slaughter you in your own homes and in the streets. ... I will slaughter you
- Islamism Rises from Europe's Secularism 07/24/2016In France, the Socialist government imposed a "secularism charter" in every school, banning Christianity from the educational system. Municipalities have already changed the enrollment form for schoolchildren by eliminating the words "father" and
- France: After the Third Jihadist Attack 07/23/2016Successive French governments have built a trap; the French people, who are in it, are thinking only of how to escape. The situation is more serious than many imagine. Whole areas of France are under the control of gangs and radical imams. Prime Minister
- Angry Muslim Mob Kills Young Christian and Wounds Three Others 07/20/2016Latest Attack Comes, Again, after Rumors Spread of Christian-Owned Property Being Turned into a Church in Minya, Egypt 07/19/2016 Washington D.C. (International Christian Concern): International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that on July 17, 2016, a mob of radical Muslims killed a Christian man named Pham Khalaf, 27, and injured three other Copts in […]
- Confronting ISIS in Europe and the United States: A Time for Action 07/19/2016ICC Note: The was which ISIS is waging is not confined to the Middle East. Recent attacks in France, Belgium and the United States proves that. This is a struggle between good and evil. The Christians in the Middle East continue to bear the greatest weight, but Europe and the US are well on their way to understanding the horror of this group. ACLJ has outlin […]
- Iraqi Christians ‘Feel Nobody Cares for us’, says Baghdad Bishop 07/14/2016ICC Note: When ISIS first began its slighting advance through the Middle East the world was shocked and disgusted. Now, two years later, the world seems to have forgotten that the innocent are still suffering under the iron, bloody grip of the Islamic State. Iraqi Christians have expressed their despair at having been forgotten by the world. Bishop Mar Shlem […]
- M 6.4 - 128km SE of Lorengau, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - I Time2016-07-25 19:38:44 UTC2016-07-26 05:38:44 +10:00 at epicenterLocation2.952°S 147.967°EDepth7.31 km (4.54 mi)
- M 4.7 - 19km SE of Bayside, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2016-07-21 23:09:05 UTC2016-07-21 16:09:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation40.724°N 123.892°WDepth26.24 km (16.30 mi)
- M 4.2 - 13km SSE of Ridgemark, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2016-07-19 21:38:38 UTC2016-07-19 14:38:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation36.693°N 121.330°WDepth5.87 km (3.65 mi)
- M 4.1 - 21km W of Perry, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VTime2016-07-17 04:17:59 UTC2016-07-16 23:17:59 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.281°N 97.532°WDepth7.63 km (4.74 mi)
- M 6.3 - 201km NE of Raoul Island, New ZealandPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - ITime2016-07-13 12:11:13 UTC2016-07-13 00:11:13 -12:00 at epicenterLocation28.033°S 176.386°WDepth12.41 km (7.71 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,257,616 Visitors Since March 2011