Ukraine-Russia: Scientists Baffled After Sea of Azov Turns Blood Red, ‘Could Lead To Fish Deaths Of Mass Proportions’
“Scientists and citizens are baffled as the waters of the Azov Sea turned bloody red close to Berdyansk village in mid-July, according to article published online by EnglishRussia. Villagers immediately suspected the great pollution from nearby factories. And older locals warned that it might be a sign of the coming events. Scientist however point that the most probable reason for bloody red color of the sea is algal blooms that are not dangerous to humans.
The researchers explained that the bright red color of the sea is result of high temperatures, which led to the blossoming of brown algae. The south-west wind ‘drove’ algal blooms closer to shore. Further flowering could lead to fish deaths of mass proportions.
‘If the Sea of Azov continues with algal bloom, it will be a disaster with unpredictable consequences. If this heat is about to repeat several more years, the sea has the potential to be renamed from Azov in the Dead,’ said George Ryazantsev from the Research Institute of the Azov sea.
Although the director of the Institute Leonid Izergin claims that the sea is safe for swimming, villagers of Berdyansk don’t believe him. They claim that the sea has a special metallic smell that worries them.” Read more.
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus wp.me/p1qlPa-7ct 1 week ago
- Khamenei: US Created 'Myth' of Nuclear Weapons to Demonize Iran 04/19/2015Iran's Supreme Leader accuses US of creating 'myth' of Iranian nuclear weapons in order to claim 'Islamic Republic is a source of threat.'
- ISIS Video Shows Two Mass-Executions of Christians in Libya 04/19/2015Jihadists behead, shoot scores of kidnapped Ethiopian Christians in gory new video vow more killings until Christians accept Islam.
- Egypt Continues to Destroy Tunnels Along the Gaza Border 04/19/2015Egypt has destroyed 69 tunnels along the border with Gaza since March 28, says an army spokesman.
- Explosive Device Targets UNRWA Offices in Gaza 04/19/2015Explosive device goes off near UNRWA offices in Gaza City, while a second strikes near police headquarters.
- Hamas Toughens Conditions for Releasing Soldiers' Bodies 04/18/2015Hamas demands release of terrorists from 2014 deal, 63 terrorists rearrested since 2011 for bodies of Hadar Goldin, Oron Shaul.
- Israel to Return Frozen Tax Funds to PA 04/18/20151.8 billion shekels to be transferred to Ramallah on Monday, despite PA joining the ICC.
- James Baker: Iran Cannot Be Trusted 04/17/2015Former Secretary of State says that much work remains to be done before a final nuclear deal with Iran is reached.
- Islamic Jihad Comes to CampusStudent hate groups bring their genocidal agenda against the Jews to our universities.
- An Invasion of RefugeesTens of thousands of Muslim migrants come from conflict zones to small towns and cities across America.
- Clinton Campaign ChaosHillary is still not ready for prime time and it shows.
- Michael Ramirez on the Power of Editorial CartoonsPulitzer-prize winner discusses conveying the truth through artistic satire at the West Coast Retreat.
- American Jewry’s Moment of DecisionWill fidelity to the Left silence U.S. Jews' opposition to Obama's war on Israel?
- Obama Wishes Away Cuba’s Terrorism SponsorshipThe dark reality the president ignores.
- Attacking Jews on Holocaust Remembrance DayA special gift of commemoration from Israel's "peace partners."
- ‘No more Christians in Mideast within 2 years’ICC Note: As attacks on Christians continue to mount and armed Islamic extremists groups gain more territory, Christian leaders are fearful that the entire community will soon be gone from the region that is the homeland of Christianity. Lebanese parliamentarian Samy Gemayel called for the international community to do something or else he fears Christians w […]
- The New Exodus: Christians Flee ISIS in the Middle EastICC Note: As Islamic extremism grabs even more territory, Christians across the Middle East continually find themselves in the target of the region’s extremists. The birthplace of Christianity – lands that have been home to Christians for nearly 2,000 years – is almost empty. Entire villages have been levelled. Not a Christian remains. The church bells are s […]
- Supporting The Rights Of Christians And Other In Middle EastICC Note: The incredible persecution of Christians around the world has captured the attention of religious and political leaders around the world. Ahead of a UN Security Council meeting next week, and a UN Human Rights Council meeting the Vatican and other groups have presented recommendations for what the international community can do to ensure the protec […]
- The Plight of Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: A new report highlights the incredible challenges that Christian communities in the Middle East face. There are a number of factors across the region that have led both to a significant decline in the population of Christians and to the physical attacks that so many Christians face. There are major challenges, but also clear steps that the United S […]
- Why Did ISIS Release 19 Christian Hostages?ICC Note: Following an attack on Assyrian Christians ISIS militants abducted as many as 300 Christians in Syria. At least 19 of them have now been released, but the reason behind it is unclear. ISIS is attempting to establish an Islamic State and is enacting religious law that imposes strict restrictions on Christians and threatens death to those who fail to […]
- The Twilight Of Middle Eastern ChristianityICC Note: As ISIS attempts to tighten its stranglehold on Syria and Iraq it is destroying centuries old cultures. Not content to simply enslave the people, they are also destroying libraries, museums, churches, and more. Hundreds of Christians have also been kidnapped, villages emptied, and many doubting they can ever return. 02/28/2015 Middle East (Al-Arabi […]
- ISIS Onslaught Engulfs Assyrian Christians as Militants Destroy Ancient ArtICC Note: The news seems to be from the days of ancient conquests, when Islam swept through the Middle East in the 7th-8th centuries, but the reality is that it is from the present. Militants from ISIS or the Islamic State have captured over 200 Christians, including dozens of women. They at the same time have been destroying centuries old artifacts. The rai […]
- The Watchman Show: Jihad Against the 'Sunday People' 04/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine ISIS's attempts to eliminate Christians from the Middle East. Plus, we go on the ground in France to analyze the brewing culture clash with French Muslims in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Stakelbeck Talking ISIS on C-Span 2's Book TV 04/10/2015I recently gave a presentation about my latest book, ISIS Exposed, that has aired on C-Span 2’s Book TV several times over the last few weeks. I’ve received a lot of great feedback about the presentation, which was sponsored by my good friends at the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET). I’ve also received some hate mail from angry leftists (is there any o […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran on the March 04/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the fall of Yemen and the continued march of Iran across the Middle East. We also get on the ground in Great Britain to examine the rise of the BDS Movement against Israel. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.5 - 183km SSW of Sigave, Wallis and FutunaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2015-04-17 15:52:51 UTC2015-04-17 03:52:51 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.907°S 178.585°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 3.3 - 1km WSW of View Park-Windsor Hills, CaliforniaShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-04-13 04:17:41 UTC2015-04-12 21:17:41 -07:00 at epicenterLocation33.992°N 118.362°WDepth11.73 km (7.29 mi)
- M 6.3 - 105km NE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IVTime2015-04-07 00:46:21 UTC2015-04-06 12:46:21 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.157°S 173.198°WDepth30.00 km (18.64 mi)
- M 3.6 - 1km NNW of San Ramon, CaliforniaShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VTime2015-04-02 07:06:03 UTC2015-04-02 00:06:03 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.792°N 121.987°WDepth10.03 km (6.23 mi)
- M 6.5 - 99km ENE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - II Time2015-03-30 08:48:26 UTC2015-03-29 20:48:26 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.515°S 172.940°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
- Rev. Graham On Christian Beheadings: These Acts Of Terror Will Spread Throughout Europe And The US, “The Storm Is Coming”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|mike d on What Is The War Of Gog-Ma…|
|mike d on The Revelation of Jesus Christ…|
|mike d on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|ICA on Canada: Mary Brown’s Bow…|
|ICA on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|ICA on Unsealed: A Closer Look At Rev…|
|Anonymous on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Idol Of Stone: Inside The…|
|mike d on Unsealed: A Closer Look At Rev…|
|mike d on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Anonymous on Canada: Mary Brown’s Bow…|
|ICA on Philadelphia: Convert To Islam…|
|ICA on Video: Walid Shoebat On Bible…|
|sebastian Joseph on Video: Walid Shoebat On Bible…|
|U on The Mark of the Beast –…|
- 1,899,562 Visitors Since March 2011