Ohio: Dozens Of Geese, Ducks Found Dead In Sandusky
Associated Press – “SANDUSKY, Ohio – Wildlife officials are doing tests on waterfowl carcasses and water samples in an effort to determine what killed more than 50 geese and ducks at a state care facility for veterans in northern Ohio.
Police tell the Sandusky Register the birds were collected and buried last weekend at the grounds of the Ohio Veterans Home near Sandusky. The property includes a nursing home and living spaces for clients that require less assistance.
A spokesman for the Division of Wildlife says water samples and dead birds were collected from the property for testing, though he wasn’t sure how quickly the results might be available.” Source – newsnet5.com.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 1 week ago
- Hamas Welcomes UN's Blaming Israel for Attacks on UNRWA Schools 04/28/2015Hamas spokesman says UN report proves Israeli "war crimes against Palestinian civilians".
- PA Arrests Man for 'Slandering' Yasser Arafat 04/27/2015Facebook comment against Fatah arch-terrorist sparks arrest after Birzeit University Hamas elections win.
- Iraq: ISIS Stones Two Men to Death for Adultery 04/27/2015Grisly photos from Nineveh province in northern Iraq shows Islamic state execution.
- ISIS Threatens to 'Cut the Throats' of Houthi Rebels in Yemen 04/27/2015Declaring their presence in the war-torn country, Islamic State terrorists announce intentions to 'slaughter' Shiite Houthi in Yemen.
- Report: French Woman Recruit Escapes ISIS in Syria 04/27/2015Unnamed jihadi bride reportedly fled Islamic State-held territory with help from anti-ISIS insurgents and Kurdish militia.
- 'Tolerated' Opposition Head Flees Syria 04/27/2015Louay Hussein flees to Spain ahead of verdict on 'weakening national sentiment,' saying 'my life was in danger.'
- Fear in Jordan: Arabs Abandoned Us, We Can Rely Only on Israel 04/27/2015Jordanian columnist expresses concern that country's weakness leads it to 'dangerous' situation of having to rely exclusively on Israel.
- Black Violence MattersFor black lives to really matter, black violence has to matter.
- Republican Senators and the Battered Wife SyndromeWhat the confirmation of Loretta Lynch really means.
- Actors Quit a Ferguson Play That Doesn’t Blame WilsonIf it doesn’t fit (the narrative), you must quit.
- Malik Obama Interviewed by Director Joel GilbertThe "half-brother" talks about a president who is "deceptive" and "has not been an honest man.”
- A Mad Max Nation with No Electrical GridWhat exactly has been done to physically harden our grid’s chain-link fences from the likes of ISIS?
- Abandonment of Christian Victims of Genocide TodayObama leads the way in turning a blind eye.
- Israel at 67 – Contributing to a Better WorldIsrael still faces implacable enemies, but its economy, military, and society are stronger than ever.
- Faith Turns Christians into Terrorist TargetsICC Note: Increasingly around the world the identity and beliefs of Christians has turned them into targets for terrorists. From West Africa to Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, Christians are under threat and the world must take steps to end violence on the basis of religious identity. 04/24/2015 Middle East (CNN) Several of the world's worst terrorist groups […]
- 100 Years: Remembrance, Rejection, and Steps of Reconciliation for Genocide of ChristiansBy Todd Daniels 04/24/2015 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Today marks 100 years since what is generally recognized as the beginning of the Armenian Genocide. On April 24, 1915, approximately 250 Armenian intellectuals and leaders in Istanbul were arrested and subsequently executed. At the same time, in the eastern city of Van, fighting […]
- Protect Religious Liberty: Christians and Other Minority Faiths Face Violent Attacks in Middle East and BeyondICC Note: Based on recent studies by experts tracking religious persecution, the reality is that persecution is increasing globally. Not only has it become more intense in many places that have historically been troublesome, places where religious persecution has largely been absent have seen a resurgence. There is an urgent need for the world to respond to […]
- ‘No more Christians in Mideast within 2 years’ICC Note: As attacks on Christians continue to mount and armed Islamic extremists groups gain more territory, Christian leaders are fearful that the entire community will soon be gone from the region that is the homeland of Christianity. Lebanese parliamentarian Samy Gemayel called for the international community to do something or else he fears Christians w […]
- The New Exodus: Christians Flee ISIS in the Middle EastICC Note: As Islamic extremism grabs even more territory, Christians across the Middle East continually find themselves in the target of the region’s extremists. The birthplace of Christianity – lands that have been home to Christians for nearly 2,000 years – is almost empty. Entire villages have been levelled. Not a Christian remains. The church bells are s […]
- Supporting The Rights Of Christians And Other In Middle EastICC Note: The incredible persecution of Christians around the world has captured the attention of religious and political leaders around the world. Ahead of a UN Security Council meeting next week, and a UN Human Rights Council meeting the Vatican and other groups have presented recommendations for what the international community can do to ensure the protec […]
- The Plight of Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: A new report highlights the incredible challenges that Christian communities in the Middle East face. There are a number of factors across the region that have led both to a significant decline in the population of Christians and to the physical attacks that so many Christians face. There are major challenges, but also clear steps that the United S […]
- The Watchman Show: Iran, ISIS and What Can Be Done 04/21/2015On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with national security expert and former Pentagon spokesman J.D. Gordon. He'll discuss the threats posed by Iran and ISIS and how America should counter them.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Jihad Against the 'Sunday People' 04/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine ISIS's attempts to eliminate Christians from the Middle East. Plus, we go on the ground in France to analyze the brewing culture clash with French Muslims in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Stakelbeck Talking ISIS on C-Span 2's Book TV 04/10/2015I recently gave a presentation about my latest book, ISIS Exposed, that has aired on C-Span 2’s Book TV several times over the last few weeks. I’ve received a lot of great feedback about the presentation, which was sponsored by my good friends at the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET). I’ve also received some hate mail from angry leftists (is there any o […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 19km SSE of Kodari, NepalPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2015-04-26 07:09:10 UTC2015-04-26 12:54:10 +05:45 at epicenterLocation27.782°N 85.997°EDepth17.26 km (10.72 mi)
- M 6.6 - 49km E of Lamjung, NepalPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VTime2015-04-25 06:45:21 UTC2015-04-25 12:30:21 +05:45 at epicenterLocation28.193°N 84.865°EDepth14.62 km (9.08 mi)
- M 7.8 - 34km ESE of Lamjung, NepalPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - IXTime2015-04-25 06:11:26 UTC2015-04-25 11:56:26 +05:45 at epicenterLocation28.147°N 84.708°EDepth15.00 km (9.32 mi)
- M 6.2 - 182km WSW of Bella Bella, CanadaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2015-04-24 13:56:16 UTC2015-04-24 04:56:16 -09:00 at epicenterLocation51.769°N 130.695°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.3 - 158km SSE of Lata, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VTime2015-04-22 22:57:15 UTC2015-04-23 09:57:15 +11:00 at epicenterLocation12.025°S 166.424°EDepth72.00 km (44.74 mi)
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,905,778 Visitors Since March 2011