Ohio: Dozens Of Geese, Ducks Found Dead In Sandusky
Associated Press – “SANDUSKY, Ohio – Wildlife officials are doing tests on waterfowl carcasses and water samples in an effort to determine what killed more than 50 geese and ducks at a state care facility for veterans in northern Ohio.
Police tell the Sandusky Register the birds were collected and buried last weekend at the grounds of the Ohio Veterans Home near Sandusky. The property includes a nursing home and living spaces for clients that require less assistance.
A spokesman for the Division of Wildlife says water samples and dead birds were collected from the property for testing, though he wasn’t sure how quickly the results might be available.” Source – newsnet5.com.
- Rush Limbaugh On Obama: “Why Did He Choose To Become A Christian?” midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/rus… https://t.co/zDD2kjsfz6 15 hours ago
- War for ISIS's Mosul may trigger dam catastrophe 02/10/2016Campaign to retake Mosul fraught with danger, because if explosions cause dam to go, '500,000 people are killed in a few hours.'
- Hamas terrorist killed in yet another tunnel collapse 02/10/2016Death toll of Gazans killed in recent tunnel collapses up to 11 with latest incident.
- Expert: Deal delays Iran nuclear bomb by 10-15 years 02/10/2016Head of defense think tank says the nuclear deal with world powers delays Iran acquisition of a bomb by a decade or more.
- Iraqi army clears ISIS from Ramadi area, opens road to Baghdad 02/09/2016Iraqi government forces chalk up another victory, chipping away at ISIS control in west to secure capital Baghdad.
- Netanyahu associate meets with Erdogan in Turkey 02/09/2016Malcolm Hoenlein - who flew in straight from J'lem - among US Jewish officials to meet with Erdogan to discuss reconciliation with Israel.
- Khamenei: Americans supporting 'child-killing Israel' 02/09/2016Iran’s Supreme Leader in yet another tirade against the United States, accuses it of supporting "the child-killer Zionist regime".
- Abbas asserts terror wave 'revenge' for Duma 02/08/2016PA chairman justifies meeting with families of terrorists and excuses the involvement of children in Palestinian terrorism.
- Winning and Losing in New HampshireDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. New Hampshire primaries are occasionally unpredictable, but this time around Iowa proved to be unpredictable, while the outcome in New Hampshire was known to everyone and their second cousin. But New Hampshire was less about winning votes an […]
- Syrian Archbishop to West: “Why Are Your Bishops Silent?”Jean-Clément Jeanbart, the Melkite Greek Catholic Archbishop of Aleppo, gave a recent interview with a French reporter, in which he was highly critical of the mainstream media and even of his fellow bishops for ignoring the Muslim persecution of Middle Eastern Christians. Archbishop Jeanbart was turning over a rock, exposing a scandal within the Catholic Chu […]
- Progressive “Thought-Blockers”: Income InequalityBruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Throughout this primary season, Hillary Clinton and self-proclaimed socialist Bernie Sanders have both been flogging the “crisis” of “income inequality,” which is “at the center of their campaigns,” according to CNN. Both have scourged the “greed” of the “1%,” called for hig […]
- Reflections on the PanthersBeyoncé Knowles. Everyone knows her simply as Beyoncé, the multi-talented superstar wife of music-industry legend Jay Z. She's also the glamorous and magnetic “Bey,” as President Barack Obama affectionately calls her. She's held fundraisers for the President, performed at the White House, and cultivated a warm friendship with both Mr. and Mrs. Obam […]
- Plenty of Palestinian PassesReprinted from InvestigativeProject.org. Activists who genuinely want to see peace between Israelis and Palestinians need to internalize a memorably alliterative warning: plenty of Palestinian passes perpetuate the impasse. The more global opinion ignores or rewards irresponsible behavior by Palestinians, the more likely renewed violence (rather than peace) […]
- Syria and the Real Demographic ThreatLast week marked the 17th anniversary of Jordan’s King Abdullah’s coronation after the death of his father, King Hussein. Abdullah’s ascension to the monarchy was unanticipated. His uncle Hassan was his father’s long-serving crown prince and was expected to inherit the throne. Hussein made the change in succession from his deathbed. Today it is hard to belie […]
- Islam: Has It “Always Been Part of America”?President Barack Obama spoke for the first time as president at a U.S. mosque on February 3, 2016. His choice was the Muslim Brotherhood-linked Islamic Society of Baltimore mosque, where he portrayed Islam as having “always been part of America.” The Islamic Society of Baltimore was established in 1969. If Obama had wanted to speak at “the oldest purpose-bui […]
- EU is Unaninmous: “What ISIS is Doing is Genocide”ICC Note: When a governing body labels violence as “genocide,” this actually creates an international legal obligation for Member States of the United Nations to defend and protect the victims. This is why the unanimous declaration by the European Parliament was such an incredible step forward to help the religious minorities that have been systematically a […]
- Iranian-Backed Militias Displace Iraqi Christians From Their HomesICC Note: Iranian militias, who claim to be fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria, are instead, targeting Iraqi Christians and forcibly removing them from their homes. Iraqi Christians have experienced forcible displacement from ISIS, intense hiding, fear, the loss of loved ones, and now, the loss of their belongings. Although the Iraqi government has appealed to […]
- European Parliament Votes to Recognize ISIS Atrocities as GenocideICC NOTE: The European Parliament unanimously passed a resolution on Thursday recognizing the atrocities carried out by ISIS towards religious minorities as a genocide. This is the first instance of the European body recognizing an ongoing conflict as a genocide. This is a major step towards possible global recognition of the atrocities in the Middle East as […]
- BREAKING: 30 Killed, 40 More Wounded as ISIS Bombs Suburban Neighborhood in SyriaICC Note: Reports coming in show that ISIS has taken responsibility for bombing a residential neighborhood outside of Damascus Syria. 30 were killed and 40 more people were injured, including women and children. Christian populations living amongst the Shi'a Muslims have feared the growing threat from ISIS influence throughout Syria. As the Vatican, […]
- ISIS Releases 22 Assyrian Christian Hostages, Executes 3. Hundreds More Still Missing.ICC Note: After months of negotiations for high ransom, ISIS released another small group of Assyrian Christians who will have to be reintegrated into society after such a traumatic ordeal. The Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria kidnapped several hundred Assyrian Christians in 2015 from the cities of Hosaka (Province), Qaryatain, and Khabur. among others as they […]
- Vatican Pleas for Syria Talks to Remember ChristiansICC Note: As the UN Envoy to Syria prepares for the beginning of peace talks, the Christian community is praying for the eliminationism campaign against Christians and minorities to be addressed within the talks. Pope Francis met with Iranian President Rouhani to discuss the importance of remembering the rights of Christians and other minorities that have b […]
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Reveals the ‘Hardest Thing’ He Faced While Detained in IranICC Note: Pastor Saeed, finally in the US with his family, revealed that the 'hardest thing' he faced in Iranian prison was the months and months of solitary confinement with no books or communication to the outside world. This type of emotional deprivation was in addition to the severe beatings and torture he sustained in prison on charges relate […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - 40km W of Ovalle, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VITime2016-02-10 00:33:05 UTC2016-02-09 21:33:05 -03:00 at epicenterLocation30.634°S 71.620°WDepth31.53 km (19.59 mi)
- M 6.4 - 92km WSW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2016-02-08 16:19:13 UTC2016-02-09 02:19:13 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.621°S 154.707°EDepth31.62 km (19.65 mi)
- M 6.4 - 24km SSE of Yujing, TaiwanPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2016-02-05 19:57:27 UTC2016-02-06 03:57:27 +08:00 at epicenterLocation22.939°N 120.593°EDepth23.00 km (14.29 mi)
- M 7.2 - 91km N of Yelizovo, RussiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - III Time2016-01-30 03:25:10 UTC2016-01-30 15:25:10 +12:00 at epicenterLocation54.007°N 158.506°EDepth160.97 km (100.02 mi)
- M 0.0 Sonic Boom - Southern New JerseyDYFI? - VIITime2016-01-28 18:23:45 UTC2016-01-28 13:23:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation39.300°N 74.300°WDepth0.00 km (0.00 mi)
- Rush Limbaugh On Obama: “Why Did He Choose To Become A Christian?”
- Obama’s Mosque Speech Vs. History: Has Islam “Always Been Part Of America”?
- Michigan Muslim Plots Mass Murder Of Detroit Christians For The Cause Of Allah
- Fellowship With Darkness: Swedish Church To Collect Funds To Build Mosque
- ISIS Flag Painted On Swedish School, Warning To “Pray To Allah Or Die”
- Fellowship With Darkness: Obama Praises Islam, Islamizes US History During Visit To Segregated Baltimore Mosque With Extremist Ties
- Top 10 Disturbing Islamic Teachings On Women
- North Carolina Teen Converts To Islam, Kills Neighbor, Develops Sudden Urge To Slaughter 1,000 In Shooting Spree
- Parents Forced To Watch As ISIS Beheads Their Young Boy For Missing His Prayers
- Islamic State Execution Room Contained Stacks Of Qur’ans
- ISIS-Affiliated Muslims Massacre Over 100 In Nigeria, Screaming Children Burned Alive
- Canada: Muslims Open Fire On Calgary Night Club
- Canada: Muslim Leader Calls Upon Muslims To Only Do Business With Muslims, Never Hire “Infidels”
- Philadelphia Mayor Buries Head In Sand, Says Islamic Terror Does Not Represent Islam “In Any Way, Shape Or Form”
- Ambush: Muslim Opens Fire On Philadelphia Police Officer “In The Name Of Islam”
- Burned Alive: ISIS Reportedly Forcing Christians Into Coffins, Setting Them On Fire
- Palestinian Committee Member: Allah Loves Those Who Sacrifice Themselves Seeking To Kill Jews
- Palestinian Deputy: Muslim Terrorists Are “Heroes And A Crown On The Head Of Every Palestinian”
- Ein Frohes Neues Jahr: Up To 1000 Muslim “Refugee” Men Go On Mass Sex Assault Spree In Germany
- 2016 ISIS Plan: Activate Hundreds Of Terror Cells And “Slaughter Thousands” Of Non-Muslims All Around The World
- New York: Muslim Pizzeria Owner Develops Sudden Hunger For Bloody Jihad, Support For ISIS
- Saudi Author: ISIS Reaping What We’ve Sown, “Our Religion … Has Been Made Savage”
- Saudi Law Maker: Arab Culture Is Immersed In Violence And Hatred Of Others
- FBI Alerted After Group Of Middle Eastern Men Ask Suspicious Questions About Missouri Dam
- Pat Condell: We All Want The Truth, And Donald Trump Speaks It
- Missouri: FBI Alerted After Muslims Buy Dozens Of Cellphones At 4AM At Rural Walmart
- Italy Arrests ISIS Terrorist Posing As “Refugee”
- Muslims In Ohio, Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland Develop Sudden Urge To Support ISIS
- Terror In Sweden: ISIS Letters Posted On Dozens Of Doors In Multiple Cities Giving Residents 3 Days To Convert To Islam Or Be Beheaded
- Beasts Of The Earth: ISIS Orders Killing Of All Children With Down’s Syndrome
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,182,635 Visitors Since March 2011