North Carolina: Charlotte Investigating Scores Of Baffling Fish Deaths In Briar Creek, Water Quality Tests Normal
The city discovered the dead fish in Briar Creek near Chantilly Park on Monday after several people reported it to the city’s Storm Water Services Department.
‘All of our water quality tests are normal,’ said Jennifer Frost with Storm Water Services. ‘The heavy amount of rainfall we’ve seen this week has helped clean out whatever was there.’
Frost said there are no water advisories in effect for the creek or its surrounding tributaries.
Frost said the city typically sees large amounts of dead fish when oxygen levels in the water become too low. This can occur naturally or from a chemical introduced into the water, Frost said.
The nearly 3 inches of rain that has fallen in the area since Monday has caused oxygen levels in the water to increase, making it difficult to trace what the cause of the kill was.
‘Our crews found no odor or discoloration in the water,’ Frost said.
Frost said there are no water advisories in effect for the creek or its surrounding tributaries.
The creek runs just of the park under Monroe Road and E. Independence Boulevard.” Source – WBTV.com.
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 1 month ago
- Turkey invades Syria 08/24/2016Turkey has reportedly struck 63 targets in Syria this morning, in a vengeance attack on ISIS in Jarablus.
- Netanyahu and Putin discuss Middle East peace 08/24/2016Russian President and Israeli Prime Minister speak on the phone after Putin reportedly said he was willing to host Israel-PA talks.
- Crude oil leak in Jordan's Aqaba could harm Eilat 08/23/2016Jordan informs Israel that 200 tons of crude oil leaked into the Gulf of Aqaba from Aqaba port and could possibly contaminate Eliat.
- Turkey and Israel to swap ambassadors shortly 08/23/2016Turkey's Foreign Minister says his country and Israel will begin the process of swapping ambassadors "in the coming days".
- Will Syria gas attacks probe condemn the Assad regime? 08/23/2016A yearlong investigation to determine who is behind deadly chemical attacks in Syria takes center stage at the United Nations this week.
- Abbas calls for release of all terrorist prisoners 08/23/2016PA chairman's Fatah movement expresses solidarity with terrorist prisoners serving in Israel, calls on PA Arabs to work to free them.
- Watch: Jordanian analyst loses it on live TV 08/23/2016Palestinian-Jordanian political analyst loses his temper while discussing the Fatah movement, says it is linked to the Mossad.
- The Child Soldiers of JihadCNN reported Tuesday that “dramatic video has emerged of Iraqi police stripping an explosive belt from a child suspected in a suicide bombing attempt for ISIS.” This followed the bombing in Turkey on Saturday, when a Muslim boy between twelve and fourteen years old murdered 51 people with a jihad suicide bomb at a wedding party. These were just the latest ex […]
- UCI's SJP Fascists On May 25, the University of California, Irvine (UCI) witnessed a shocking display of blatant anti-Semitism coupled with egregious suppression of free speech and open discourse. Campus Brown Shirts from the hate group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) violently disrupted a movie screening organized by pro-Israel groups. The screening featured the accla […]
- Dr. Ahmed al-Tayeb: Meet the World’s 'Most Influential Muslim'Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horwitz Freedom Center. There’s nothing like knowing Arabic—that is, being privy to the Muslim world’s internal conversations on a daily basis—to disabuse oneself of the supposed differences between so-called “moderate” and “radical” Muslims. Consider the case of Egypt’s Dr. Ahmed al-Tayeb. Hardly one to be […]
- Newly Unearthed Audio Details Iran's Mass ExecutionsShocking audio was released recently on the Internet in the Persian language. Immediately, Iranian officials ordered its removal. The audio clearly shows that the so-called “moderate” Iranian leaders are in fact world-class criminals based on every legal or humanitarian standard. The audio sheds light on horrific crimes against humanity that are not that dis […]
- A Clash of Police PoliciesAmid the rioting in Milwaukee, there is also a clash between two leading lawmen there — Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and the city of Milwaukee's Chief of Police Edward Flynn. They have very different opinions about how law enforcement should be carried out. Chief Edward Flynn expresses the view long prevalent among those who emphasize the socia […]
- CNN (Castro News Network) Celebrates Fidel’s BirthdayWhen Fidel Castro celebrated his 90th birthday last week, CNN was the eager first-responder. “Survivor Turns 90,” gushed CNN’s perky Patrick Oppmann from Havana. "More people have tried to murder the world's most famous socialist than any man alive, according to the 2006 British documentary "638 Ways to Kill Castro." Got it? CNN paints t […]
- Huma Abedin, Hillary’s Bribe BrokerEmbattled Hillary Clinton enforcer Huma Abedin gave foreign leaders and activists special access to Clinton when she was secretary of state after they donated to the congenitally corrupt Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, according to newly released emails. It is yet more evidence that in the event Hillary becomes president her administration will […]
- Hamas, Palestinian Authority Target Journalists Ahead of Election 08/23/2016Both of the journalists who were arrested made the mistake of reporting on the suffering of Palestinians living under Hamas rule. These are not the kind of stories that Hamas wishes to see ahead of the local and municipal elections. Rather, Hamas wants
- Turkey's Exhausting Zigzagging Between East and West 08/23/2016"What is the moral of the story? Until a few weeks ago, the West was comfortably day-dreaming that, despite his foibles, Erdogan was a staunch U.S. ally and an eager EU candidate. After all, had he not, only recently, downed a Russian jet? Then,
- UK: Clerics Who Threaten Reformers and Praise Murderers 08/22/2016Anjem Choudary has gone to jail. He was the most visible part of the problem. But he was not the greatest or deepest problem in this area. That problem is shown when two extremist clerics with pre-medieval views come to Britain they are welcomed by an
- Migrant Issue: Turkey's Dubious Role 08/22/2016The flow of migrants has not been stopped, and the conditions for migrants in Turkey are provoking them to leave and risk their lives in a quest for safety in Greece. "I have a strong fear that Turkey's smugglers have the support of the authorities, who
- France: "First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People" 08/21/2016The path of Adel Kermiche, born in France to immigrant parents from Algeria, and one of the two men who murdered the elderly priest Father Jacques Hamel, looks like the path followed by many young French Muslims: school failure, delinquency, shift
- Migrant Problems Still Threaten Europe 08/20/2016In September 2015, a Canadian broadcaster, Ezra Levant, suggested that what Europe was experiencing, was not primarily an influx of "refugees" fleeing conflict, but rather a new Gold Rush, in which young men from the Muslim world were seeking to improve
- The Temple Mount and UNESCO 08/19/2016The attempts to deny any ancient and ongoing Jewish presence in Jerusalem, to say there was never a first let alone a second Temple and that only Muslims have any right to the whole city, its shrines and historical monuments, have reached insane
- ISIS Used Child as Suicide Bomber to Kill 51, Mostly Children, at Turkish Wedding 08/23/2016ICC Note: The Islamic State has hit Turkey once again, this time using a child suicide bomber to target a wedding. At least 51 people, mostly children, were reported dead on Saturday in the Turkish city of Gaziantrp. The same group which has engaged in a relentless genocide against Christians seems to be spreading it’s beliefs to children, as the attacker wa […]
- Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for two car bombs killing 23 people in Somalia 08/23/2016ICC Note: Al-Shabaab continues to spread fear among Somalia citizens with the purpose of turning the nation into an Islamic State. This terrorist group follows a pattern of bombings in the country in order to intimidate the population as they continue to kill innocent people in their pursuit for power. Even though some of their attacks are not directly again […]
- After Saturday Comes Hope 08/22/2016ICC Note: The experience of Father Douglas Bazi, a Chaldean priest who endured nine days of torture in the Middle East has been highlighted in a new book called “After Saturday Comes Sunday.” The driving theme of the new book by Elizabeth Kendal explains the complexity and the tragedy that is the Middle East and how the West is blind to this reality. The aut […]
- M 5.5 - 4km NE of Norcia, ItalyPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VTime2016-08-24 02:33:30 UTC2016-08-24 04:33:30 +02:00 at epicenterLocation42.822°N 13.126°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.2 - 10km SE of Norcia, ItalyPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIIITime2016-08-24 01:36:33 UTC2016-08-24 03:36:33 +02:00 at epicenterLocation42.714°N 13.172°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.4 - South Georgia Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - ITime2016-08-21 03:45:23 UTC2016-08-21 01:45:23 -02:00 at epicenterLocation55.278°S 31.755°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.4 - South Georgia Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - IIITime2016-08-19 07:32:22 UTC2016-08-19 05:32:22 -02:00 at epicenterLocation55.279°S 31.874°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 5.7 - 54km ENE of Bowen, AustraliaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2016-08-18 04:30:08 UTC2016-08-18 14:30:08 +10:00 at epicenterLocation19.859°S 148.726°EDepth7.82 km (4.86 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Mike O Begley on Sharia ‘Adjustments…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Martin on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Andrew on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Parth on Popular Polish Magazine Decrie…|
|Nader teeilab on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Nader teeilab on Antichrist: Leader Of A One-Wo…|
|Michael on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Idol Of Stone: Inside The…|
|Anonymous on Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Musli…|
|Joseph kuzara on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|The Complete Incomp… on Arab Writer: Islam’s Unc…|
|passiveson on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|TIME TO WAKE UP NEWS… on ‘Sharia Medicine’: Egyptian Cl…|
- 2,267,069 Visitors Since March 2011