Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS' Ramadan Call For Death And… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/day… http://t.co/6Nrp3EOBUz 1 week ago
- American Envoy Visits Turkey Amid Speculation of Syria Attack 07/08/2015United States envoy for the coalition against ISIS visits Ankara after speculation Turkey could launch a military intervention inside Syria.
- Egyptian Bank Claims Part Ownership of King David Hotel 07/07/2015State-owned bank sues for 1,000 stocks of Jerusalem's luxurious hotel it bought before the establishment of the state of Israel.
- Nervous Hamas Bans Hezbollah Offshoot in Gaza 07/07/2015In a move which could scupper rapprochement with Iran, Hamas bans radical Shia group accused of 'spreading Shi'ism.'
- Hamas: Tunnels Beat IDF in Last Summer's 'Victory' 07/07/2015Terrorist organization claims its thrashing last summer was an achievement, and will lead to the 'liberation of Palestine.'
- What Sanctions? Iran Gives Syria $$1 Billion Bailout 07/07/2015Iran continues to prop up Assad's regime, dishing out its third new line of credit - even as it supposedly is crippled by nuclear sanctions.
- Syrian Christian Leader Feared Kidnapped by Al Qaeda 07/07/2015Father Dhiya Aziz becomes latest Christian leader to be abducted in Syria, after not returning from 'consultations' with Nusra Front leader.
- Iranian Military Chief: ISIS is Defending Israel 07/07/2015Top military aide to Khamenei claims ISIS was created for 'Israel's security,' denounces Saudi actions in Yemen ignoring Iran's Houthis.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- Saudi Sheikh Who Taught ISIS Fighters ‘Jihad 101′ Asks for Bible After Growing ‘Sick of the Killing,’ Missionary ClaimsICC Note: A missionary from the Muslim worlds shares two stories of ISIS militants who have come to faith because of the bloodshed as the face of Islam. Though ISIS has exposed the deepest evils of Islam, they are also creating dissatisfaction and disillusionment among Muslims. The story of a Saudi Sheikh on his way back from training jihadi fighters coming […]
- ISIS marks anniversary of caliphate amid Ramadan calls for violenceICC Note: The one year anniversary of the self-proclaimed Islamic State Caliphate aligns with the 4th of July and Ramadan this year. ISIS leaders have likewise called on radicals to commit holy jihad during the Muslim holiday for a greater reward in the afterlife. They have insisted that acts of terror are 10 times more obligatory during Ramadan. 06-27-2015 […]
- Attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait part of ISIS call for Ramadan jihadICC Note: The call from ISIS leadership for Ramadan jihad is being carried out by ISIS affiliates worldwide. Last Friday, three attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia coincided with the Caliph’s call for jihadi martyrdom. Ramadan lasts from June 17 to July 17. Christians in Muslim countries have long been accustomed to the heightened threat during the Islamic […]
- The Slow Death of Syrian ChristianityICC Note: The Syrian civil war has ravaged for over four years now and the West still grapples with whether to get seriously involved or not. Although a plight for geopolitics and world order, this is also a fight for individual freedoms and the survival of people groups. The Syrian Christians are not just caught in the cross fire of war but are specifically […]
- Religious Persecution Rising: Islam Threatens Religious Minorities, Especially In Middle EastICC Note: With the practice of religion comes the presence of persecution. Though this is true, the degrees to which certain groups are persecuted very often out do others. Persecution takes different forms based on government structure or sectarian divisions and population demographics. One thing is consistent through the differences, the majority of Muslim […]
- Christianity Doomed in Iraq, Say ExpertsICC Note: The unfortunate but real message conveyed by experts on Iraq is that unless something drastic is done, Christianity has no future in the ancient homeland. But then what is to happen to the thousands of Christians that lived and still live there? According to Nina Shea, director of the U.S.-based Center for Religious Freedom, relocation is the only […]
- Iraq’s Christians Need Sanctuary, and the West Should Provide ItICC Note: ISIS overtook Mosul, Iraq a year ago and Christians from the region still need help and sanctuary. Being the specific civilian target of the extremists, Christians are of top concern in Iraq. The big question is: what strategy can be implemented to protect these people? Some suggest safe havens, others suggest international military interference, a […]
- The Watchman Show: Fighting Back against Christian Persecution 06/16/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we profile courageous voices who are taking a stand for the persecuted Christians of the Middle East. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: When a Jew Rules the World 06/03/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author of The Islamic Antichrist. He'll discuss his new book, When a Jew Rules the World. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - 99km ENE of Shikotan, RussiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2015-07-07 05:10:27 UTC2015-07-07 15:10:27 +10:00 at epicenterLocation43.986°N 147.936°EDepth38.15 km (23.71 mi)
- M 4.2 - 14km ENE of Springfield, OregonPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-07-04 15:42:18 UTC2015-07-04 08:42:18 -07:00 at epicenterLocation44.082°N 122.837°WDepth9.89 km (6.14 mi)
- M 6.4 - 95km SE of Yilkiqi, ChinaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IVTime2015-07-03 01:07:47 UTC2015-07-03 09:07:47 +08:00 at epicenterLocation37.460°N 78.125°EDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 5.2 - 13km S of Volcano, HawaiiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2015-06-28 08:10:10 UTC2015-06-27 22:10:10 -10:00 at epicenterLocation19.335°N 155.209°WDepth8.55 km (5.31 mi)
- M 5.7 - 103km W of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-06-24 22:32:21 UTC2015-06-24 14:32:21 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.664°N 151.962°WDepth114.20 km (70.96 mi)
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS’ Ramadan Call For Death And Destruction
- France: “Normal Muslim” Employee Beheads Boss, Impales Head On Fence Near Lyon
- California: Muslim Man Attending Mosque More Develops Sudden Urge To Kill And Be Killed For The Cause Of Allah
- Report: Islamic State Has Seized “Enough Radioactive Material To Build Their First WMD”
- USA: Muslim Man Seeking To Behead Cop In Boston Is Shot Dead By Police
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,940,617 Visitors Since March 2011