Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 2 weeks ago
- Kurdish city in chaos after double bombing kills 44 07/27/2016Serial bomb attacks in Qamishli have strewn the streets with dead and wounded.
- Exiled imam: Erdogan will do anything for power 07/27/2016In an op-ed in The New York Times, Fethullah Gulen proposes a darker motive for Erdogan's attempts to lay hands on him.
- Netanyahu: PA attempt to sue Britain will fail 07/27/2016Netanyahu says the PA's intentions to sue Britain over the Balfour Declaration shows it is not interested in peace.
- UN envoys eyes August date for new Syria talks 07/27/2016UN's Syria envoy, Staffan de Mistura, voices hope that peace talks could restart next month.
- Jordan arrests man trying to enter Israel with petrol bombs 07/27/2016Jordanian border guards detain man who tried to enter Israel in a car containing petrol bombs.
- 'I am a Syrian Jew' 07/26/2016Syrian Jewish refugee in Sweden talks of his experience growing up as a Syrian Jew, and his desire to return, one day, to Syria.
- Thousands of Turkish rebels raped, tortured, and starved 07/26/2016Amnesty International claims it has proof Turkish government systematically raping, starving, and torturing thousands of captured rebels.
- Disorderly CoronationPHILADELPHIA -- Democrats made their second affirmative-action pick in a row yesterday as they formally anointed Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton as their party's nominee for the highest office in the land. The news comes as Republican standard-bearer Donald Trump continues to rise in the polls and after President Obama publicly acknowledged that Trump […]
- A Career Sexual Predator Makes the Case for Hillary at the DNCDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. “Hillary Clinton took me through Hell.” Those were the words of a woman who was raped and beaten into a coma when she was twelve years old. Instead of helping that twelve year old girl, Hillary Clinton aided her rapist. She falsely accused t […]
- Normandy Priest Slaughter: Europe Teeters on the BrinkStill reeling from a truck attack in the French resort city of Nice on Bastille Day that left 84 dead and more than 300 wounded, France was hit yet again with Islamic terrorism, this time in the northern French town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray. The carnage began at approximately 9am on Tuesday when two knife-wielding Muslim terrorists, chanting their battle […]
- Video: Is the University Killing Free Speech and Open Debate?Across the country, college students are silencing speakers in the name of "safe spaces". Filmmaker Rob Montz visits his alma mater of Brown University to find out what happened to free speech and debate on campus in We the Internet's first mini-documentary:
- Trump and NATOBruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The Never Trump crowd has found another example of The Donald’s disqualifying ignorance: comments he made about NATO. He has said that our contributions to NATO are “unfair,” that they are “costing us a fortune,” that we are “getting ripped off,” and that they are “getting a […]
- Oust Western Traitors, Beat Islamic JihadMuslims around the world—especially in Europe where their numbers have burgeoned in recent times—are wreaking havoc. The newest atrocity—assuming another one hasn’t already occurred since this writing—is the barbaric slaughter of an 84-year-old Christian priest in France. Yesterday (7/26) morning, “Allahu Akbar” shouting Muslims stormed his church in Rouen d […]
- Europe’s Glaring Hypocrisy on Terror and IsraelWestern Europe is now being hit by a wave of terror. Israel has expressed sympathy to the governments and peoples, and is helping or has offered to help the hardest-hit countries—France, Germany, and Belgium—fight the terror. It has been different when terror has pounded Israel. Even during the five-year onslaught known as the Second Intifada (2000-2005), Eu […]
- Jihadis: Who Are Their Targets? 07/27/2016What "provocation" had the murdered priest, Father Jacques Hamel, provided? An enemy willing to slaughter the most rollicking secularists and the most devout priest, both in their places of work, is an enemy with the entirety of French civilisation and
- Not Just "An Absurd Murder," Pope Francis 07/27/2016Jesus warned his Apostles that men of faith would kill them, thinking they had done God a favor. Pope Francis, in the Vatican, referred to this killing as "an absurd murder." He could not be more wrong. This was a purposeful act of war against
- Turkey: Marry Your Rapist 07/27/2016The head of a department of the Supreme Court of Appeals has revealed that nearly 3,000 marriages were registered between the victims of sexual abuse, including rape, and their assailants. The judge mentioned a particular case in which three men
- Germany: Christian Names for Muslim Migrants? 07/26/2016"The United States is full of anglicized German names, from Smith to Steinway, from Miller to Schwartz. The reason: integration was made easier. ... I think that German citizens of foreign origin should also have this possibility." — Ruprecht Polenz,
- Department of Homeland Security Targeting the Wrong Enemy 07/26/2016President Obama has surrounded himself not with military strategists but rather with fiction writers, wide-eyed diplomats whose strategy is "don't do stupid shit," and law enforcement officials who believe that "Our most effective response to terror and
- Turkey-Russia Pact Threatens Western Interests in the Middle East 07/25/2016In recent months the Kremlin has hinted that keeping Assad in power is not its primary concern. Rather its main objective in Syria is to keep its strategically-important bases in the country. This has led to suggestions that, in return for building
- Israel Deserves Better 07/25/2016The German intelligence service recently reported many clandestine Iranian attempts to obtain dual-use chemical, biological and nuclear technology. In the Iran nuclear deal, the parties decided to engage "in different areas of civil nuclear
- For Many Christians in Middle East, Intimidation or Worse 07/27/2016ICC Note: The killing of a French priest this week points to the long suffered discrimination experienced by Christians in the Middle East. This type of intimidation and terror is nothing new, though it has finally reached Europe. Below outlines just a few of the events experienced by Middle East Christians from radical Islamic terrorists. From ISIS to hate […]
- Angry Muslim Mob Kills Young Christian and Wounds Three Others 07/20/2016Latest Attack Comes, Again, after Rumors Spread of Christian-Owned Property Being Turned into a Church in Minya, Egypt 07/19/2016 Washington D.C. (International Christian Concern): International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that on July 17, 2016, a mob of radical Muslims killed a Christian man named Pham Khalaf, 27, and injured three other Copts in […]
- Confronting ISIS in Europe and the United States: A Time for Action 07/19/2016ICC Note: The was which ISIS is waging is not confined to the Middle East. Recent attacks in France, Belgium and the United States proves that. This is a struggle between good and evil. The Christians in the Middle East continue to bear the greatest weight, but Europe and the US are well on their way to understanding the horror of this group. ACLJ has outlin […]
- M 6.4 - 128km SE of Lorengau, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - I Time2016-07-25 19:38:44 UTC2016-07-26 05:38:44 +10:00 at epicenterLocation2.952°S 147.967°EDepth7.31 km (4.54 mi)
- M 4.7 - 19km SE of Bayside, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2016-07-21 23:09:05 UTC2016-07-21 16:09:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation40.724°N 123.892°WDepth26.24 km (16.30 mi)
- M 4.2 - 13km SSE of Ridgemark, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2016-07-19 21:38:38 UTC2016-07-19 14:38:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation36.693°N 121.330°WDepth5.87 km (3.65 mi)
- M 4.1 - 21km W of Perry, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VTime2016-07-17 04:17:59 UTC2016-07-16 23:17:59 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.281°N 97.532°WDepth7.63 km (4.74 mi)
- M 6.3 - 201km NE of Raoul Island, New ZealandPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - ITime2016-07-13 12:11:13 UTC2016-07-13 00:11:13 -12:00 at epicenterLocation28.033°S 176.386°WDepth12.41 km (7.71 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,257,787 Visitors Since March 2011