Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- ISIS To Europe: We Are Coming Disguised As Refugees And Will Kill Anyone Who Refuses To… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/isi… http://t.co/a4ZGaSLH7W 1 day ago
- Lies and Libel: PA Blames 'Jewish Terrorist' for 1969 Arson 09/04/2015Arson attack on the Al-Aqsa Mosque by Christian Australian man suddenly the 'work of the occupation' in latest libel.
- Six Peacekeepers Injured in Egypt Bombings 09/04/2015Four Americans among the six victims of an ISIS attack on US forces.
- Hamas Welcomes UK Labor Frontrunner's Anti-Israel Stance 09/04/2015Hamas leader says Jeremy Corbyn is sympathetic towards Palestinians and is against "racist" Israel.
- Iran Hints at Prison Swap for Jailed American Reporter 09/04/2015The speaker of Iran's parliament hints at the possibility of a prisoner swap to free detained Washington Post's Jason Rezaian.
- PA Officials Dismisses Netanyahu's Comments on Peace 09/04/2015PA chief negotiator Saeb Erekat says Netanyahu is prime minister of "the settlers" and isn't serious about peace.
- Iran Has its Own Peace Plan for Syria 09/03/2015Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister says his country submitted a peace plan to Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.
- Palestinian Support for BDS Waning 09/03/2015Most Palestinian Arabs also do not trust their leaders, a Palestinian-run poll reveals.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- ISIS Issues Contract of “Dhimmitude” to Give “Safety” to Syrian ChristiansBy Todd Daniels 09/03/2015 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – International Christian Concern has learned that ISIS militants have issued a contract between them and the Christians of the city of al-Quaryatayn in central Syria that grants them protection of their lives in exchange for a tax and agreement to follow a set of strict guidelines […]
- The ISIS Caliphate and the ChurchesICC Note: As ISIS attempts to strengthen its hold in Iraq and Syria the destruction of non-Muslim sites is a central part of their strategy. The destruction of churches in particular is something they have emphasized that threatens to destroy the presence of Christianity in the Middle East, something that although tenuous has existed since the founding days […]
- Exterminating Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: Across the Middle East, Christians are at risk of being exterminated. There is a genocide taking place, leaders like Pope Francis and others have told the world. Yet, there is a lack of clear direction in what can be done to rescue and preserve these communities. The needs are massive for both humanitarian aid and military support to bring security […]
- 5 Middle East Churches That Could Cease to Exist If Islamic State Influence Continues to SpreadICC Note: As ISIS attempts to harden its control of land in Syria and Iraq it also continues to expand, putting at risk the fate of entire church communities that have called these lands home for nearly 2,000 years. 08/23/2015 Middle East (Christian Post) A member loyal to the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant waves an ISIL flag in Raqqa June 29, 2014. Th […]
- Mobilizing the ChristiansICC Note: As the world fights poverty and global warming Christians face existential threat in the Middle East. There has been little mobilization on behalf of Christians facing immense persecution in the birthplace of Christianity itself. Christians in the Middle East now number at only 4 percent of the population. It is perhaps the responsibility of Christ […]
- Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?ICC Note: As ISIS continues to displace thousands, the Middle East is quickly losing its Christian population. The individual stories of dislocation and capture are riveting, and the large scale reality is that Christians are disappearing from their ancient homelands. ISIS isn’t the first group to try and cleanse the Middle East of Christians but it is threa […]
- Priest Finds Frustrations Build Among Christians In Iraq CampICC Note: There is a growing sense of moral corruption among Christian internally displaced in Iraq, especially among the younger generation. Many have been living in camps for a year or more. The Islamic State overran Qaraqosh last August forcing Fr. Bashar Kthea to run east to Kurdish-controlled territory. The priest now ministers to more than 1,700 Syriac […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS in Your Backyard 09/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent series of arrests of ISIS supporters in the United States and the terror movement's plans for America. We're also joined by author Don Brown, who shares the shocking story behind his new book, Call Sign Extortion 17: The Shoot-Down of Seal Team Six.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Building Bridges Between Christians and Jews 08/26/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we interview Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, founder of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. He'll discuss the new authorized biography on his life and work, The Bridge Builder. Plus, we'll recap the annual CUFI Washington Summit.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran Deal and the Coming War 08/11/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the disastrous nuclear deal the Obama administration has struck with Iran. We'll look at how the accord threatens the United States, Israel and our Arab allies. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.0 - 1km N of Piedmont, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-08-17 13:49:17 UTC2015-08-17 06:49:17 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.837°N 122.232°WDepth4.82 km (3.00 mi)
- M 6.6 - 214km W of Lata, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV Time2015-08-15 07:47:06 UTC2015-08-15 18:47:06 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.905°S 163.877°EDepth6.35 km (3.95 mi)
- M 6.4 - 180km SE of Gizo, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2015-08-12 18:49:23 UTC2015-08-13 05:49:23 +11:00 at epicenterLocation9.320°S 157.934°EDepth5.00 km (3.11 mi)
- M 6.6 - 179km SW of Dadali, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - III Time2015-08-10 04:12:14 UTC2015-08-10 15:12:14 +11:00 at epicenterLocation9.346°S 158.056°EDepth15.00 km (9.32 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,982,486 Visitors Since March 2011