Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- Australia: Multiple Deaths Reported After Muslim Yelling “Allahu Akbar” Mows Down… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/aus… https://t.co/eO3TmAFQpn 13 hours ago
- Hamas terrorist killed in Gaza tunnel collapse 01/20/2017Hamas says one of its members was killed as a tunnel collapsed in Khan Yunis.
- Islamic countries condemn planned U.S. embassy move 01/20/2017Organization of Islamic Cooperation rejects actions that could undermine PA's ability to claim Jerusalem for a state.
- Iran promises to 'surprise' Trump if he cancels nuclear deal 01/20/2017Iran’s Foreign Minister says Trump will be surprised by his country if he annuls the nuclear agreement.
- Al-Qaeda leader killed in American air strike in Syria 01/20/2017Pentagon says Mohammad Habib Boussadoun al-Tunisi, an Al-Qaeda leader, was killed in an air strike near Idlib.
- 50 killed in Tehran building collapse 01/19/2017High-rise building collapses in Iran capital after fire engulfs top floors. 50 killed, at least 30 firefighters among them.
- Dozens of firemen trapped as Tehran building collapses 01/19/2017Highest building in Tehran collapses after blaze, dozens of firefighters feared trapped under the rubble.
- At least 24 children killed after bus, truck collide in India 01/19/2017Truck loaded with sand collides with school bus early Thursday, killing at least 24 young children in northern Indian state.
- Video: President Trump's Inaugural AddressFriday, January 20, 2017, Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States. Watch the video of President Trump's Inaugural Address below:
- Day 1Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. In the first days of 2017, Washington D.C. was empty. It was a city holding its breath. Secret Service police officers in balaclavas waited at the White House as a black SUV carrying departing staffers passed. It had not been so long ago tha […]
- The Progressive MovementBelow is an excerpt from David Horowitz’s new book, Big Agenda: President’s Trump’s Plan to Save America. See Mark Tapson’s review here; order the book here. How can conservatives stop the Democratic Party’s drive to dismantle the constitutional foundations of the nation and reshape its social order? To answer this question, Republicans and conservatives f […]
- CNN’s Hit Job on Monica CrowleyThe plagiarism allegations CNN leveled against conservative commentator Monica Crowley were part of a “political hit job,” according to a publishing law attorney with expertise in plagiarism cases. Crowley, a popular TV pundit and Washington Times editor who holds a Ph.D. in international relations, previously worked for former President Richard Nixon years […]
- Dangerous Games“Why are Jews, gays, and other minorities in Europe increasingly voting far-right?” So read the headline of a recent article in the Christian Science Monitor by Sara Miller Llana and Tamara Micner. I'm going to take a quick stroll through their article – not because there was anything special about it, but precisely because it provided a near-perfect ex […]
- Horowitz to The Street: What Wall Street Can Expect from Trump's 'Big Agenda'David Horowitz appeared on The Street Thursday to discuss points from his brand new bestselling book Big Agenda: President Trump's Plan to Save America. Trump's election as president has already caused an upheaval on Wall Street as he sends traders scrambling with every tweet. Horowitz explains how Trump's plans for tax reform, infrastructure […]
- Sharia At The Hill: Robert Spencer Article Pulled After Pressure From Leftists And Islamic SupremacistsThe Hill published my piece on Lindsay Lohan’s possible conversion to Islam yesterday; you can read it in its entirety here, but you can’t read it at The Hill. It was a minor piece about a minor celebrity, but it caused the foes of freedom major agitation. All day today, Leftists and Islamic supremacists have been tweeting at The Hill, outraged that they pub […]
- Europe's Jihad against Israel 01/20/2017Resolution 2334 was as sickening a surrender to the Arab-Muslim jihad in the name of "peace," as was the surrender of UK Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain to Adolf Hitler at Munich in September 1938. The UN before 1967 did not refer to the West Bank and
- Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel 01/19/2017By opening the Palestinian embassy during this critical time of intensified anti-Israel animosity, was the Pope justifying the Palestinian-Arab attempt to isolate the Jewish State and to impose on it unacceptable conditions of surrender through
- Turkey Turns Church into Museum; Greece Builds New Mosque 01/19/2017When one talks about Christians in Turkey, one tends to think of them as migrants who moved to the area after Muslims took over, or as if Muslims have always been the majority there. The truth is, Bilecik and the rest of Asia Minor, which today has a
- Turkey and Terrorists 01/19/2017Common sense would expect such a front-runner victim at least to have some sense of empathy for terror victims elsewhere. Right? Wrong. Not in Turkey. Unfortunately, Erdogan's ideological attachments visibly defeat his fake rhetoric that there are no
- Germany's New Propaganda Bureau 01/18/2017A married couple, Peter and Melanie M., were prosecuted and convicted in July 2016 of creating a Facebook group that criticized the government's migration policy. Also, in July 2016, 60 people suspected of writing "hate speech" online had their homes
- Covering Up Armenian Genocide 01/18/2017"In all of these operations children were part of the general population targeted for wholesale destruction. In many instances they were also subjected to separate and differential forms of mass murder." — Professor Vahakn Dadrian, in Children as Victims
- The Islamization of France in 2016 01/17/2017"I am not an Islamophobe. Women have the right to wear headscarves, but I do not understand why we are embracing this religion [Islam] and those manners that are incompatible with the freedoms that are ours in the West." — Pierre Bergé, French fashion
- Iraq Muslim Builds Cross After Original Is Destroyed By ISIS 01/20/2017ICC Note: An Iraqi Muslim built a makeshift cross after seeing the destruction of a church in his home country. Marwan and his actions were meant to bring a voice to the Muslims who stand against extremism in Iraq. The video of Marwan was shared by Preemptive Love Coalition on their social media. 01/20/2017 Iraq (World Religion News): An Iraqi Muslim built a […]
- Iraqi Christian: ‘IS made me spit on a Cross and convert to Islam’ 01/19/2017ICC Note: An Iraqi Christian woman from Qaraqosh recalls the confrontation when an ISIS militant forced her to spit on a crucifix and deny her faith. This was repeatedly the fate faced by so many Christians living in Iraq under ISIS occupation. Often the choice was convert to Islam or die, some converted other didn’t. More stories continue to emerge from the […]
- Samaritan’s Purse Opens New Hospital 6 Miles Outside ISIS’ War Zone in Mosul 01/14/2017ICC Note: As the battle to liberate Mosul rages on in the Nineveh Plains, Christian aid organization, Samaritan’s Purse, has set up a field hospital only six miles outside the war-torn city. This is critical as it means that those injured and fleeing the violence now have a fighting chance at survival. It is the closest medical facility to the fighting. 01/1 […]
- M 6.5 - 67km W of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2017-01-19 23:04:20 UTC2017-01-20 10:04:20 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.386°S 161.308°EDepth29.89 km (18.57 mi)
- M 5.6 - 5km WSW of Amatrice, ItalyPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - VTime2017-01-18 10:25:25 UTC2017-01-18 11:25:25 +01:00 at epicenterLocation42.601°N 13.232°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 5.7 - 5km WSW of Amatrice, ItalyPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VITime2017-01-18 10:14:11 UTC2017-01-18 11:14:11 +01:00 at epicenterLocation42.601°N 13.241°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.3 - 104km WNW of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - III Time2017-01-10 15:27:15 UTC2017-01-11 02:27:15 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.133°S 161.028°EDepth28.47 km (17.69 mi)
- M 7.3 - 188km SSE of Tabiauan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - V Time2017-01-10 06:13:47 UTC2017-01-10 14:13:47 +08:00 at epicenterLocation4.463°N 122.575°EDepth612.71 km (380.72 mi)
- Australia: Multiple Deaths Reported After Muslim Yelling “Allahu Akbar” Mows Down Pedestrians With Car
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Cindy on Australia: Multiple Deaths Rep…|
|wellborn on Australia: Multiple Deaths Rep…|
|70 Nations meet toda… on Washington Monument May Be Til…|
|Rey Leon on The “Perfect Human Being…|
|ICA on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Christian Verwoerd on ‘… That Where I Am…|
|dan on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|dan on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Whatever on Scotland: Muslim Man Burns Ex-…|
|Whatever on Scotland: Muslim Man Burns Ex-…|
|Tammy L McGaa on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|infidelsrising on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Tammy L McGaa on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Serge on The Qur’anic Con: How Re…|
|amc on The Qur’anic Con: How Re…|
- 2,309,738 Visitors Since March 2011