Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere” wp.me/p1qlPa-7c1 1 month ago
- State of the Unity: PA-Hamas, One Year Later 04/01/2015On April 1, 2014, the PA broke the Oslo Accords by applying to UN agencies. In one year, nothing - and everything - has changed.
- Palestinian Arab in Charge of Gaza Reconstruction Resigns 04/01/2015PA 'Economy Minister' Mohammed Mustafa resigns after heavy criticism over slow reconstruction.
- ISIS Seizes Palestinian Camp in Syria 04/01/2015Islamic State terrorists take most of Yarmouk 'refugee' camp clashes still ongoing.
- Turkey: Armed Men Seize Office of Erdogan's AKP Party 04/01/2015Two intruders burst into district office of AKP in Istanbul, day after prosecutor taken hostage and killed in the city.
- Iranian Hackers Suspected over Massive Turkish Blackouts 04/01/2015Scores of provinces in Turkey suffered huge power outage for several hours Tuesday Iranian regime among the suspects.
- Syria's Quiet War on Imports 04/01/2015As its economy tanks dropping its GDP by 383% amid a bloody civil war, how has Assad's regime tried to stay afloat?
- France to Submit UN Resolution on Israel-PA Talks in 12 Days 04/01/2015Officials say France is preparing a draft UN Security Council resolution on Palestinian statehood to be submitted in 12 days.
- Obama’s Surrender to Iran PostponedNegotiations with the Islamic Republic will extend until June -- as Congress prepares to act.
- Heather Higgins: How We Can Repeal ObamaCareHealth care law expert lays out the path to success at the West Coast Retreat.
- The Obama Administration’s Slavery DisgraceWhy the White House ignores Islamic slavery in Mauritania.
- SJP: Promoting Hate Under the Guise of Social JusticeStudents for Justice in Palestine and its Jew-Hate on campus.
- Measuring Obama vs. Putin — on The Glazov GangShillman Fellow Daniel Greenfield analyzes who is stronger -- and who is more afraid of whom.
- The Mullahs’ Expanding EmpireWhile Obama capitulates, the Islamic Republic brags that it's captured three Arab capitals.
- Tufts Prof Thomas Abowd: Jews Colonial Usurpers in JerusalemA professor of hate slanders the Jewish State.
- ‘No more Christians in Mideast within 2 years’ICC Note: As attacks on Christians continue to mount and armed Islamic extremists groups gain more territory, Christian leaders are fearful that the entire community will soon be gone from the region that is the homeland of Christianity. Lebanese parliamentarian Samy Gemayel called for the international community to do something or else he fears Christians w […]
- The New Exodus: Christians Flee ISIS in the Middle EastICC Note: As Islamic extremism grabs even more territory, Christians across the Middle East continually find themselves in the target of the region’s extremists. The birthplace of Christianity – lands that have been home to Christians for nearly 2,000 years – is almost empty. Entire villages have been levelled. Not a Christian remains. The church bells are s […]
- Supporting The Rights Of Christians And Other In Middle EastICC Note: The incredible persecution of Christians around the world has captured the attention of religious and political leaders around the world. Ahead of a UN Security Council meeting next week, and a UN Human Rights Council meeting the Vatican and other groups have presented recommendations for what the international community can do to ensure the protec […]
- The Plight of Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: A new report highlights the incredible challenges that Christian communities in the Middle East face. There are a number of factors across the region that have led both to a significant decline in the population of Christians and to the physical attacks that so many Christians face. There are major challenges, but also clear steps that the United S […]
- Why Did ISIS Release 19 Christian Hostages?ICC Note: Following an attack on Assyrian Christians ISIS militants abducted as many as 300 Christians in Syria. At least 19 of them have now been released, but the reason behind it is unclear. ISIS is attempting to establish an Islamic State and is enacting religious law that imposes strict restrictions on Christians and threatens death to those who fail to […]
- The Twilight Of Middle Eastern ChristianityICC Note: As ISIS attempts to tighten its stranglehold on Syria and Iraq it is destroying centuries old cultures. Not content to simply enslave the people, they are also destroying libraries, museums, churches, and more. Hundreds of Christians have also been kidnapped, villages emptied, and many doubting they can ever return. 02/28/2015 Middle East (Al-Arabi […]
- ISIS Onslaught Engulfs Assyrian Christians as Militants Destroy Ancient ArtICC Note: The news seems to be from the days of ancient conquests, when Islam swept through the Middle East in the 7th-8th centuries, but the reality is that it is from the present. Militants from ISIS or the Islamic State have captured over 200 Christians, including dozens of women. They at the same time have been destroying centuries old artifacts. The rai […]
- Discussing 'ISIS Exposed' on the 700 Club 03/24/2015I recently discussed my latest book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam on The 700 Club with Pat Robertson. Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS Exposed 03/12/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we share details from my new book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam. We show how ISIS is not just an imminent threat to the Middle East, but to the United States as well.Erick Stakelbeck
- Stakelbeck New Book, 'ISIS Exposed,' Launches March 9 03/09/2015March Madness, one of my favorite times of the year, begins early for me this time around. My latest book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam launches on Monday, March 9, and is already getting some very nice advance buzz. From the back cover: Sean Hannity: "If you want to know what makes ISIS tick, Erick Stakelbe […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.5 - 99km ENE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - II Time2015-03-30 08:48:26 UTC2015-03-29 20:48:26 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.515°S 172.940°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- M 6.4 - 109km NE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IV Time2015-03-30 08:18:00 UTC2015-03-29 20:18:00 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.388°S 172.904°WDepth11.50 km (7.15 mi)
- M 7.5 - 55km SE of Kokopo, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2015-03-29 23:48:31 UTC2015-03-30 09:48:31 +10:00 at epicenterLocation4.760°S 152.556°EDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.4 - 48km ESE of Putre, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-03-23 04:51:37 UTC2015-03-23 01:51:37 -03:00 at epicenterLocation18.384°S 69.146°WDepth120.94 km (75.15 mi)
- M 6.2 - 82km NNW of Talcahuano, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-03-18 18:27:28 UTC2015-03-18 13:27:28 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.097°S 73.626°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
- Rev. Graham On Christian Beheadings: These Acts Of Terror Will Spread Throughout Europe And The US, “The Storm Is Coming”
- Islamic State Releases Video Showing Beheadings Of 21 Christians, Kidnaps Nearly Two Dozen More
- Why Do Non-Muslims Convert To Islam?
- Report: 200,000 Christians “At Risk Of Slaughter” As Islamists Prepare Massive Assault In Nigeria
- Denmark: One Shot Dead After Gunman Attacks Copenhagen Synagogue
- New York Times: The Islamic State Is Sprouting Limbs Beyond Its Base
- Denmark: One Dead After Muslim Gunman Sprays Hail Of Bullets At Free-Speech Event
- ISIS Defends Burning Jordanian Pilot Alive, Says “Prophet” Mohammed Would Have Done Same Thing
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Angela Enriquis on Ireland: Man Showing ‘A…|
|Lilitha Vain on Germany: Islam Critic Fined 12…|
|Lilitha Vain on Germany: Islam Critic Fined 12…|
|Lilitha Vain on Germany: Islam Critic Fined 12…|
|Karen on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Reader Mail: The Bos… on Boston Bomber: Muslims Are Ris…|
|artiewhitefox on Somalia: Islamist Group Vows T…|
|Anonymous on Iran’s Supreme Leader: F…|
|Ari on Canada: Muslim Cleric Wants To…|
|Mercury Thermomiter on Al-Qaeda Tells All Muslims To…|
|yeshuaismylove on ISIS Rapes And Kills Women Aft…|
|Georganna krivonak on Second Wave of Mystery Pelican…|
|android on UK: ‘Alarming Number…|
|John on Muslim Lecturer In Australia:…|
|John on Muslim Lecturer In Australia:…|
- 1,887,469 Visitors Since March 2011