Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/nyp… https://t.co/qsIXvneisR 2 months ago
- Life behind plastic in Syria's window-less city 05/30/2016Ravaged by years of brutal civil war, civilians still left in Aleppo don't bother replacing their shattered windows anymore.
- Iraq forces push into streets of ISIS-held Fallujah 05/30/2016Iraqi special forces prepare for toughest battle yet - but ISIS looking increasingly weakened.
- Iran cracks down on phone messaging 05/30/2016Tehran demands foreign messaging apps, i.e. Telegram, move all messages from Iranians to local servers by 2017.
- UNRWA facing refugee protests, closings, and rumors 05/30/2016UN body responsible for Arab refugees – but which actually perpetuates them – denies it plans to close Gaza office.
- Radical sheikh: Liberman appointment is the end of 'Zionism' 05/30/2016Deputy leader of outlawed Islamic Movement blasts the appointment of Liberman as Defense Minister.
- 'Moderate conservative' re-elected as Iran's parliament speaker 05/30/2016Ali Larijani, who in the past referred to Israel as a "cancer", re-elected as temporary speaker of Iran's new parliament.
- Fiji to recall some of its peacekeepers from Sinai 05/30/2016Fiji bringing home about 65 peacekeepers it has stationed in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula due to security threats.
- Dishonoring Veterans, Honoring TerroristsDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. On Memorial Day, the flowers bloom. A dozen towns in a dozen states all claim that it began there when after the long weary struggle of the Civil War, the mothers and sisters of the lost and the fallen brought fresh cut flowers to bring a to […]
- Kristol’s Betrayal Gets SeriousReprinted from Breitbart. Over the Memorial Day Weekend, Bill Kristol doubled down on his betrayal of this country with a pair of tweets: “Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate--an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.” “Those accused of betraying GOP by opposing Trump can take heart from P. Henry 2 […]
- Honoring our Fallen Soldiers During my 30-year career with the former INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) I had the privilege of working with members of many other law enforcement agencies, both from within the United States and with those of foreign governments. One of those foreign police forces was the Israeli National Police. There are times when a statement made by someon […]
- Enemies, Foreign and DomesticEnemies, Foreign and Domestic: A SEAL’s Story is a new book by former Navy SEAL Carl Higbie. Higbie was on the Navy SEAL assault team that in the summer of 2007 captured the most wanted man in the Middle East (apart from Osama bin Laden) – Ahmed Hashim Abd Al-Isawi, known as the Butcher of Fallujah. But afterward, Higbie and others in his unit were charged w […]
- American Jewish Group: Move Over, Israelis, We’re Taking OverA group of prominent American Jews, in tandem with a group of retired, left-wing Israeli military and security officials and an American security think tank, is seeking—via the next U.S. president, whoever he or she will be—to force policies on Israel that its government and a large majority of its population oppose. Ron Kampeas of the Jewish Telegraphic Age […]
- Netanyahu’s Difficult Political ChoicesThe Israeli media dubbed last week’s developments as a “political storm.” It involved the breakdown of negotiations between opposition leader Yitzhak “Bogie” Herzog, chairman of the Zionist Camp and its main component, the Labor Party, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. They have been negotiating the entry of Herzog’s party into the government with its […]
- Switzerland: What’s in a Handshake?Sometimes it’s the little things that are most telling. In Switzerland it has long been customary for students to shake the hands of their teachers at the beginning and end of the school day. It’s a sign of solidarity and mutual respect between teacher and pupil, one that is thought to encourage the right classroom atmosphere. Justice Minister Simonetta Somm […]
- Dominican Sisters recount harrowing escape from ISIS in Iraq, resulting in death of 23 elderly nuns from heart attacksICC Note: 23 sisters of the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine of Siena-Iraq have died in the past 18 months due to the trauma of escaping ISIS in Iraq. The Dominican Sisters have been serving in Iraq for over 150 years now, having historically good relations with their muslim neighbors. The first attack from ISIS came in 2003, however the full advance of IS […]
- UPDATE: Praise: Kerry Declares Genocide Happening After Groups Apply PressureICC Note: After an inundation of articles and indictments against Secretary Kerry and the Obama Administration for stating they would NOT declare genocide against Christians and minorities in Iraq and Syria, Secretary Kerry was forced to make the declaration today as scheduled. The State Department's announcement join a chorus of top leaders throughout […]
- GENOCIDE: The Label Our Leaders FearUnwrapping the “G” Word Controversy: Why Government Officials Fear the Label of Genocide By: Emma Lane, Regional Manager for the Middle East 3/16/2016 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - In 1948, Raphael Lemkin coined the term “genocide” in a book called “Nazi Rule in Occupied Germany.” World War II had just ended, and world leaders were des […]
- State Department: Secretary Kerry Will MISS Deadline on Calling ISIS Actions “Genocide”ICC Note: In another great failure by a fearful and boneless administration, the State Department announced that John Kerry would NOT meet his March 17 deadline on labeling the ISIS and jihadist actions towards Christians and religious minorities in the Middle East as "genocide." ICC's Regional Manager for the Middle East is releasing an arti […]
- Human Rights Watch to Egypt: Reverse Blasphemy Conviction of ChildrenICC Note: A justice minister in Egypt was fired for saying "he would arrest Prophet Muhammad if he committed a crime" because those remarks were considered "blasphemous." Never mind the fact that a blasphemy allegation in Egypt is one that results from saying or freely expressing ANY opinion that an Islamist might think is a negative com […]
- ISIS Burns Textbooks to Erase Any Trace of Christianity from Middle East HistoryICC Note: In a new desperate move to forcibly prove its religious indoctrination is the "truth," ISIS militants in Iraq have burned thousands of textbooks and educational resources pointing to the factual history of Christianity. Believers who stand firm in their faith generally don't feel the need to burn the religious texts of other religio […]
- PRAISE: Despite Rise in Middle East Persecution, More People Coming to Faith in Christ Than Ever BeforeICC Note: "The Harvest is great, but the workers are, indeed, few," said a Christian Pastor from a Middle East church, recently. "We don't even have enough people to disciple and mentor Muslim-born Christian converts." With such violence and destruction in Syria and throughout the Middle East, reports continue to come out about an […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.2 - 58km NNE of Visokoi Island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - I Time2016-05-28 09:46:59 UTC2016-05-28 07:46:59 -02:00 at epicenterLocation56.203°S 26.893°WDepth72.68 km (45.16 mi)
- M 6.6 - 161km SSE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - III Time2016-05-28 05:38:51 UTC2016-05-27 17:38:51 -12:00 at epicenterLocation22.021°S 178.161°WDepth416.79 km (258.98 mi)
- M 6.4 - 19km S of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - II DYFI? - ITime2016-05-27 04:08:44 UTC2016-05-26 16:08:44 -12:00 at epicenterLocation20.827°S 178.671°WDepth572.13 km (355.51 mi)
- M 6.8 - 24km NW of Rosa Zarate, EcuadorPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IV Time2016-05-18 16:46:44 UTC2016-05-18 11:46:44 -05:00 at epicenterLocation0.465°N 79.641°WDepth31.00 km (19.26 mi)
- M 6.7 - 34km WNW of Rosa Zarate, EcuadorPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2016-05-18 07:57:05 UTC2016-05-18 02:57:05 -05:00 at epicenterLocation0.428°N 79.765°WDepth32.42 km (20.14 mi)
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
- Islamic State In Bangladesh Kills Convert To Christianity To Teach A “Lesson To Others”
- ISIS Vows More Dark Days For Europe, “What Awaits You Will Be Even Harsher, Even More Bitter, By The Permission Of Allah”
- David Wood: “Jihad Is Now A Way Of Life In The West”
- UK: Would-Be Terrorists Are Being Taught How To Slit Throats And Behead INSIDE British Prisons
- “We Are At War”: 31 Dead After Muslims Attack Brussels Airport And Subway, ISIS Claims Responsibility
- 321: The “Closest Comets To Pass By Earth In Recorded History” Swing By On Monday
- Muslim Music Video Praises Suicide Bombings, Longs For Blood And Body Parts
- France Battling Jihadis In Police Force, Military
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Jihadist Ordered By Allah “To Kill People” Previously Had Restricted Security Clearance At Nation’s Busiest Airport
- Italy: Imam Reminds Muslim Migrants That “Allah Ordered You To Kill”
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Muslim Stabs Soldiers, Says “Allah Told Me To Come Here And Kill People”
- MustSeeTV: David Wood Fact Checks Islam-Sanitizing Video Titled “10 Lies You Were Told About Islam”
- Again: Palestinian Official Praises Terrorists As The “Crown On Our Head”
- Uruguay: Muslim Boasts “I Killed A Jew Because Allah Ordered It”
- Muslim Converts To Christianity After Studying “Allah’s Laws”
- Latest ISIS Execution Video Shows Victim Forced To Wear GoPro Camera And Jump To His Death, More Beheadings
- Oh, Canada: Montreal Muslim Develops Sudden Affection For ISIS, Starts Threatening Neighbors
- Denmark: Teenage Girl Converts To Islam, Develops Sudden Urge To Detonate Chemical Bomb At Jewish School
- Iran Test Fires “Israel Must Be Wiped Out” Missiles, Threatens To Leave “Nuke Deal”
- Mini-Documentary: “The Nine – Overcoming ISIS”
- Again: Islamic State Savages Behead Boy For Missing His Friday Prayers
- 3-In-1: Supermoon, Solar Eclipse And “Staggeringly Close” Asteroid To All Happen On March 8th
- Oh, Canada: Multicultural Council Member Welcoming Muslim “Refugees” Calls Killing Jews A “Sacred Duty Of Jihad”
- Moscow Child Beheader: Allah Made Me Do It
- Hocus-Pocus: Saudi Cleric Warns That Posting Pics On Social Media May Cause Cancer In Children
- Professor Of Qur’anic Studies: “Jews Are Causing Devastating Corruption Throughout The Land”
- Canada: Quebec Imam Says Islam Condones “Marital Rape” And Wife Beating
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,231,164 Visitors Since March 2011