Lebanon: Daughter Of Shiite Cleric Physically And Psychologically Tortured For Converting To Christianity
The daughter of a Shiite cleric ‘said she was physically and psychologically tortured by her father for converting to Christianity three years ago, although she is a 24-year-old adult,’ said Maronite Catholic Bishop Simon Atallah of Baalbek. ‘I have received an unconfirmed report that she had recently fled to an unknown destination after her father forced her to marry someone.’
The kidnappers thought that Father Walid Gharious knew the woman’s whereabouts and later released him. The nation’s president condemned the kidnapping.
According to the prelate, the kidnapped is part of an escalating pattern of violence against local Catholics.
‘Last Wednesday, unknown assailants fired gunshots at the house of a priest from the Kairouz family in the town of Nabha, and a similar incident occurred on Sunday before the start of the municipal elections, when shots were fired at the Our Lady Church in Nabha,’ he said.” Source – Catholic Culture.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 1 month ago
- Iraq Exhumes 500 Bodies from ISIS Massacre in Tikrit 05/28/2015Remains of nearly 500 people, believed to have been executed by ISIS during Speicher massacre in Tikrit, exhumed Wednesday.
- PMW: PA Holds Sporting Events Honoring Terrorists 05/28/2015Sports chief Jibril Rajoub has been holding tournaments that praise and honor terrorists who killed Israelis in terror attacks.
- Terrorist: We'll Continue Until Our Entire Land is Liberated 05/28/2015Terrorist who was freed in the Shalit deal urges Palestinians to continue fighting.
- Graham Promises 'Violent Pushback' to Protect Israel from UN 05/28/2015Republican presidential candidate says he will hold back funds to the UN if it tries to impose a peace agreement on Israel.
- France: No Inspections? No Deal with Iran 05/28/2015France’s Foreign Minister says his country will not sign a deal with Iran if it rules out inspections of its military sites.
- Nusra Front Leader: We Don't Seek Revenge Against the Alawites 05/28/2015The leader of Al-Qaeda's Syria branch says his group will not target the Alawites, despite their support for Assad.
- ISIS Executes 20 Men in Palmyra 05/28/2015ISIS publicly executes 20 men accused of fighting for the Syrian regime.
- Pro-Crime Policies WorkTake a walk in Freddie Gray’s old neighborhood. Try not to get shot.
- Obama Amnesty Stays Shut DownAppellate court enforces the law, not the whims of a rogue president.
- Iran Nuke Deal Negotiations FalteringWhy France is threatening to back out of the agreement.
- Amnesty International Denounces Hamas War CrimesA long overdue accounting of some of the Palestinian-perpetrated atrocities in Gaza.
- Ramos Can Stay, But Matt Lauer Has to GoThe unadulterated -- and disturbing -- truth about immigration in America.
- Bernie Sanders’ Foul Socialist OdorThe far-left senator's curious theory on how too many deodorant choices starve children.
- Hillary the Arms DealerClinton Foundation payola funds State Department approval of arms shipments to repressive governments.
- Assyrian Christian Children Forced to Watch ISIS Beheadings: ‘What Kind of World Is This for Kids to Grow Up In?’ICC Note: Some of the Assyrian Christians who’ve escaped the horrors in Syria have begun to tell their story. They were forced to witness firsthand the atrocities that ISIS carried out, one of the refugees said. They were banned from displaying the cross, women were forced to cover. Even the children were forced to watch the beheadings. 05/20/2015 Syria (Chr […]
- Hereditary Martyrs: The Christian Victims Of ISIS’s MassacresICC Note: The martyrdom of Christians in the Middle East today has shocked the world as we’ve witnessed people brutally executed for their faith. The reality is that this is not a new atrocity, but one that has a legacy stretching back hundreds and even thousands of years. Many of the same families that today have been driven from their homelands just a cent […]
- The Plight of the Middle East’s ChristiansICC Note: The latest series of conflicts in the Middle East are driving Christians from their homes by the tens of thousands, but this is just the latest in a long history of attacks on the Christian minorities of the Middle East. What was the homeland of Christianity a century ago was nearly 25% Christian, yet today is just a fraction of that community rema […]
- “Whoever Disbelieves, Strike Off His Head”ICC Note: Incidents of persecution are often viewed as isolated, one-off incidents. In a regular series, a collection of incidents are examined. These included persecution that comes from both Islamic jihadist groups like ISIS to mob violence that assaulted churches, to incitement from respected universities. 05/13/2015 Middle East (Gatestone Institute) Thro […]
- The Lives Of Assyrian Christians-Can We Imagine?ICC Note: What is it like to be a Christian from the Middle East today? To be an Assyrian, Syriac, or Chaldean? Can you imagine the realities that they are facing on a daily basis? This article urges you to try. 05/07/2015 Syria (Assist) ISIS' claim of responsibility for the shooting in Garland, Texas, was proof of its ability to capitalize on terrorist […]
- Assyrian Christian Refugees Look for ‘Quickest Way’ Out of SyriaICC Note: For the thousands of Christians who’ve fled Syria, many are searching desperately for a place of refuge. Many are now attempting to move out of the region and on to Europe or North America (joining the flood of refugees making the dangerous crossing of the Mediterranean). 04/30/2015 Syria (Syria Deeply) “We are searching for the quickest way to go […]
- Ancient Christian Communities In Middle East Could Be Eradicated, Says AuthorICC Note: If nothing is done to stop these Christian communities could be entirely erased from their homelands. Christians are facing attacks from ISIS and other jihadists across the Middle East, but stretching all the way to West Africa and across the region. 05/04/2015 Iraq (Daily Caller) The Islamic State targets adherents of any religion outside its radi […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel and America: Where Is the Alliance Heading? 05/13/2015In this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with former Israeli Ambassador Yoram Ettinger and Sarah Stern of the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET). They'll discuss the future of the America/Israel relationship and what to do about Iran. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: World on Fire 05/06/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with terrorism experts Patrick Poole and Ryan Mauro. They'll discuss Iran, ISIS, Yemen and Syria -- and why it matters for Americans. Click below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - Southern Mid-Atlantic RidgeTime2015-05-24 04:53:22 UTC2015-05-24 03:53:22 -01:00 at epicenterLocation16.830°S 14.186°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - 159km ESE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsTime2015-05-22 23:59:33 UTC2015-05-23 10:59:33 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.152°S 163.197°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.9 - 204km ESE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsTime2015-05-22 21:45:19 UTC2015-05-23 08:45:19 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.072°S 163.684°EDepth9.89 km (6.15 mi)
- M 4.8 - 35km SSW of Caliente, NevadaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-05-22 18:47:42 UTC2015-05-22 11:47:42 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.293°N 114.655°WDepth4.03 km (2.51 mi)
- M 4.1 - 10km ENE of Yountville, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-05-22 02:53:00 UTC2015-05-21 19:53:00 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.432°N 122.250°WDepth13.03 km (8.10 mi)
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,920,603 Visitors Since March 2011