‘Staggering': 75% Of Arabic-Language Posts On Facebook In Saudi Arabia Reflect Extremist Views Against Non-Muslims
Matthew 6:23, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!”
Islam is the only accepted religion in Saudi Arabia. From the moment a child opens its eyes, all they see is Islam. It teaches hatred of non-Muslims, hatred of anything non-Islamic. It dominates every aspect of education, of society, of law until your dying day. And if you dare leave it or say anything negative about it in any way, shape or form, that dying day will be sooner, rather than later. Where there is no light, there will only be darkness …
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies scanned about 40,000 Arabic and English posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, message boards, and similar sites from January to June 2011.
Wahhabi Muslim clerics are using Facebook and other sites to push extreme anti-Western views.
‘A staggering 75 percent of the Arabic-language posts we saw reflected xenophobic beliefs, or hostility toward the United States, the West, and non-Muslim cultures,’ FDD Vice President for Research Jonathan Schanzer said.
The ‘Facebook Fatwa’ findings counter claims from the Saudi government that leaders are working to counter radical Wahhabi beliefs.” Source – CBN News.
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere” wp.me/p1qlPa-7c1 1 month ago
- 3 Arrested for Returning Syrian Army Defectors to Assad's Regime 04/01/2015Three Lebanese men abducted Syrian refugees and threw them back into the war zone, authorities say.
- State of the Unity: PA-Hamas, One Year Later 04/01/2015On April 1, 2014, the PA broke the Oslo Accords by applying to UN agencies. In one year, nothing - and everything - has changed.
- Palestinian Arab in Charge of Gaza Reconstruction Resigns 04/01/2015PA 'Economy Minister' Mohammed Mustafa resigns after heavy criticism over slow reconstruction.
- ISIS Seizes Palestinian Camp in Syria 04/01/2015Islamic State terrorists take most of Yarmouk 'refugee' camp clashes still ongoing.
- Turkey: Armed Men Seize Office of Erdogan's AKP Party 04/01/2015Two intruders burst into district office of AKP in Istanbul, day after prosecutor taken hostage and killed in the city.
- Iranian Hackers Suspected over Massive Turkish Blackouts 04/01/2015Scores of provinces in Turkey suffered huge power outage for several hours Tuesday Iranian regime among the suspects.
- Syria's Quiet War on Imports 04/01/2015As its economy tanks dropping its GDP by 383% amid a bloody civil war, how has Assad's regime tried to stay afloat?
- Obama’s Surrender to Iran PostponedNegotiations with the Islamic Republic will extend until June -- as Congress prepares to act.
- Heather Higgins: How We Can Repeal ObamaCareHealth care law expert lays out the path to success at the West Coast Retreat.
- The Obama Administration’s Slavery DisgraceWhy the White House ignores Islamic slavery in Mauritania.
- SJP: Promoting Hate Under the Guise of Social JusticeStudents for Justice in Palestine and its Jew-Hate on campus.
- Measuring Obama vs. Putin — on The Glazov GangShillman Fellow Daniel Greenfield analyzes who is stronger -- and who is more afraid of whom.
- The Mullahs’ Expanding EmpireWhile Obama capitulates, the Islamic Republic brags that it's captured three Arab capitals.
- Tufts Prof Thomas Abowd: Jews Colonial Usurpers in JerusalemA professor of hate slanders the Jewish State.
- ‘No more Christians in Mideast within 2 years’ICC Note: As attacks on Christians continue to mount and armed Islamic extremists groups gain more territory, Christian leaders are fearful that the entire community will soon be gone from the region that is the homeland of Christianity. Lebanese parliamentarian Samy Gemayel called for the international community to do something or else he fears Christians w […]
- The New Exodus: Christians Flee ISIS in the Middle EastICC Note: As Islamic extremism grabs even more territory, Christians across the Middle East continually find themselves in the target of the region’s extremists. The birthplace of Christianity – lands that have been home to Christians for nearly 2,000 years – is almost empty. Entire villages have been levelled. Not a Christian remains. The church bells are s […]
- Supporting The Rights Of Christians And Other In Middle EastICC Note: The incredible persecution of Christians around the world has captured the attention of religious and political leaders around the world. Ahead of a UN Security Council meeting next week, and a UN Human Rights Council meeting the Vatican and other groups have presented recommendations for what the international community can do to ensure the protec […]
- The Plight of Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: A new report highlights the incredible challenges that Christian communities in the Middle East face. There are a number of factors across the region that have led both to a significant decline in the population of Christians and to the physical attacks that so many Christians face. There are major challenges, but also clear steps that the United S […]
- Why Did ISIS Release 19 Christian Hostages?ICC Note: Following an attack on Assyrian Christians ISIS militants abducted as many as 300 Christians in Syria. At least 19 of them have now been released, but the reason behind it is unclear. ISIS is attempting to establish an Islamic State and is enacting religious law that imposes strict restrictions on Christians and threatens death to those who fail to […]
- The Twilight Of Middle Eastern ChristianityICC Note: As ISIS attempts to tighten its stranglehold on Syria and Iraq it is destroying centuries old cultures. Not content to simply enslave the people, they are also destroying libraries, museums, churches, and more. Hundreds of Christians have also been kidnapped, villages emptied, and many doubting they can ever return. 02/28/2015 Middle East (Al-Arabi […]
- ISIS Onslaught Engulfs Assyrian Christians as Militants Destroy Ancient ArtICC Note: The news seems to be from the days of ancient conquests, when Islam swept through the Middle East in the 7th-8th centuries, but the reality is that it is from the present. Militants from ISIS or the Islamic State have captured over 200 Christians, including dozens of women. They at the same time have been destroying centuries old artifacts. The rai […]
- The Watchman Show: Iran on the March 04/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the fall of Yemen and the continued march of Iran across the Middle East. We also get on the ground in Great Britain to examine the rise of the BDS Movement against Israel. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Discussing 'ISIS Exposed' on the 700 Club 03/24/2015I recently discussed my latest book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam on The 700 Club with Pat Robertson. Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS Exposed 03/12/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we share details from my new book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam. We show how ISIS is not just an imminent threat to the Middle East, but to the United States as well.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.5 - 99km ENE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - II Time2015-03-30 08:48:26 UTC2015-03-29 20:48:26 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.515°S 172.940°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- M 6.4 - 109km NE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IV Time2015-03-30 08:18:00 UTC2015-03-29 20:18:00 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.388°S 172.904°WDepth11.50 km (7.15 mi)
- M 7.5 - 55km SE of Kokopo, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2015-03-29 23:48:31 UTC2015-03-30 09:48:31 +10:00 at epicenterLocation4.760°S 152.556°EDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.4 - 48km ESE of Putre, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-03-23 04:51:37 UTC2015-03-23 01:51:37 -03:00 at epicenterLocation18.384°S 69.146°WDepth120.94 km (75.15 mi)
- M 6.2 - 82km NNW of Talcahuano, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-03-18 18:27:28 UTC2015-03-18 13:27:28 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.097°S 73.626°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
- Rev. Graham On Christian Beheadings: These Acts Of Terror Will Spread Throughout Europe And The US, “The Storm Is Coming”
- Islamic State Releases Video Showing Beheadings Of 21 Christians, Kidnaps Nearly Two Dozen More
- Why Do Non-Muslims Convert To Islam?
- Report: 200,000 Christians “At Risk Of Slaughter” As Islamists Prepare Massive Assault In Nigeria
- Denmark: One Shot Dead After Gunman Attacks Copenhagen Synagogue
- New York Times: The Islamic State Is Sprouting Limbs Beyond Its Base
- Denmark: One Dead After Muslim Gunman Sprays Hail Of Bullets At Free-Speech Event
- ISIS Defends Burning Jordanian Pilot Alive, Says “Prophet” Mohammed Would Have Done Same Thing
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|xtravagantwon on Ireland: Man Showing ‘A…|
|Angela Enriquis on Ireland: Man Showing ‘A…|
|Lilitha Vain on Germany: Islam Critic Fined 12…|
|Lilitha Vain on Germany: Islam Critic Fined 12…|
|Lilitha Vain on Germany: Islam Critic Fined 12…|
|Karen on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Reader Mail: The Bos… on Boston Bomber: Muslims Are Ris…|
|artiewhitefox on Somalia: Islamist Group Vows T…|
|Anonymous on Iran’s Supreme Leader: F…|
|Ari on Canada: Muslim Cleric Wants To…|
|Mercury Thermomiter on Al-Qaeda Tells All Muslims To…|
|yeshuaismylove on ISIS Rapes And Kills Women Aft…|
|Georganna krivonak on Second Wave of Mystery Pelican…|
|android on UK: ‘Alarming Number…|
|John on Muslim Lecturer In Australia:…|
- 1,887,642 Visitors Since March 2011