‘Staggering': 75% Of Arabic-Language Posts On Facebook In Saudi Arabia Reflect Extremist Views Against Non-Muslims
Matthew 6:23, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!”
Islam is the only accepted religion in Saudi Arabia. From the moment a child opens its eyes, all they see is Islam. It teaches hatred of non-Muslims, hatred of anything non-Islamic. It dominates every aspect of education, of society, of law until your dying day. And if you dare leave it or say anything negative about it in any way, shape or form, that dying day will be sooner, rather than later. Where there is no light, there will only be darkness …
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies scanned about 40,000 Arabic and English posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, message boards, and similar sites from January to June 2011.
Wahhabi Muslim clerics are using Facebook and other sites to push extreme anti-Western views.
‘A staggering 75 percent of the Arabic-language posts we saw reflected xenophobic beliefs, or hostility toward the United States, the West, and non-Muslim cultures,’ FDD Vice President for Research Jonathan Schanzer said.
The ‘Facebook Fatwa’ findings counter claims from the Saudi government that leaders are working to counter radical Wahhabi beliefs.” Source – CBN News.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 1 month ago
- Egyptian Army Destroyed 521 Gaza Tunnels over Last 6 Months 05/27/2015Army spox says ongoing military operations in Sinai Peninsula having success over 700 terrorists killed during same period.
- Egypt Temporarily Reopens Rafah Crossing 05/27/2015Egypt reopens border crossing with Gaza for two days, permitting traffic into Gaza.
- Egyptian Court: We Can't Designate Israel a 'Terrorist State' 05/27/2015Court in Egypt rejects a lawsuit demanding the designation of Israel as a “terrorist state”.
- Russia: There's No Set Date for S-300 Delivery to Iran 05/27/2015Top Russian diplomat says no start date for the delivery of S-300 missiles to Iran has been set yet.
- Former British PM Appeals for Help for Syrian Refugees 05/27/2015Gordon Brown launches an appeal to raise $100 million in aid for Syrian students who have taken refuge in Lebanon.
- Amnesty: Hamas Executed 'Collaborators' During Gaza War 05/27/2015Amnesty International says Hamas committed war crimes by executing dozens of "collaborators with Israel".
- Syrian Official: No Damage Done to Palmyra 05/27/2015Syria's antiquities chief says the historic city of Palmyra had been unharmed since being seized by ISIS jihadists.
- Hillary the Arms DealerClinton Foundation payola funds State Department approval of arms shipments to repressive governments.
- Victory: Cop-Killer Mural Removed at Marquette UniversityBut how many university officials were involved in its approval?
- Remembering Malcolm Kerr: Assassinated by Islamic TerroristsAs his son leads the Golden State Warriors toward the NBA finals.
- The Differences Between Left and Right: Part ILeft-wing and right-wing responses to the question: Is man basically good?
- Leftists Unintentionally Treat Me Like a White PersonUnlike how they treat left-wing blacks.
- Obama’s Iraq WarHow Obama turned Iraq into an Al Qaeda haven.
- Obama Gives Green Light to Force Palestinian Statehood?Report alleges Obama is plotting with the UN and EU to unilaterally carve up Israel.
- Assyrian Christian Children Forced to Watch ISIS Beheadings: ‘What Kind of World Is This for Kids to Grow Up In?’ICC Note: Some of the Assyrian Christians who’ve escaped the horrors in Syria have begun to tell their story. They were forced to witness firsthand the atrocities that ISIS carried out, one of the refugees said. They were banned from displaying the cross, women were forced to cover. Even the children were forced to watch the beheadings. 05/20/2015 Syria (Chr […]
- Hereditary Martyrs: The Christian Victims Of ISIS’s MassacresICC Note: The martyrdom of Christians in the Middle East today has shocked the world as we’ve witnessed people brutally executed for their faith. The reality is that this is not a new atrocity, but one that has a legacy stretching back hundreds and even thousands of years. Many of the same families that today have been driven from their homelands just a cent […]
- The Plight of the Middle East’s ChristiansICC Note: The latest series of conflicts in the Middle East are driving Christians from their homes by the tens of thousands, but this is just the latest in a long history of attacks on the Christian minorities of the Middle East. What was the homeland of Christianity a century ago was nearly 25% Christian, yet today is just a fraction of that community rema […]
- “Whoever Disbelieves, Strike Off His Head”ICC Note: Incidents of persecution are often viewed as isolated, one-off incidents. In a regular series, a collection of incidents are examined. These included persecution that comes from both Islamic jihadist groups like ISIS to mob violence that assaulted churches, to incitement from respected universities. 05/13/2015 Middle East (Gatestone Institute) Thro […]
- The Lives Of Assyrian Christians-Can We Imagine?ICC Note: What is it like to be a Christian from the Middle East today? To be an Assyrian, Syriac, or Chaldean? Can you imagine the realities that they are facing on a daily basis? This article urges you to try. 05/07/2015 Syria (Assist) ISIS' claim of responsibility for the shooting in Garland, Texas, was proof of its ability to capitalize on terrorist […]
- Assyrian Christian Refugees Look for ‘Quickest Way’ Out of SyriaICC Note: For the thousands of Christians who’ve fled Syria, many are searching desperately for a place of refuge. Many are now attempting to move out of the region and on to Europe or North America (joining the flood of refugees making the dangerous crossing of the Mediterranean). 04/30/2015 Syria (Syria Deeply) “We are searching for the quickest way to go […]
- Ancient Christian Communities In Middle East Could Be Eradicated, Says AuthorICC Note: If nothing is done to stop these Christian communities could be entirely erased from their homelands. Christians are facing attacks from ISIS and other jihadists across the Middle East, but stretching all the way to West Africa and across the region. 05/04/2015 Iraq (Daily Caller) The Islamic State targets adherents of any religion outside its radi […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel and America: Where Is the Alliance Heading? 05/13/2015In this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with former Israeli Ambassador Yoram Ettinger and Sarah Stern of the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET). They'll discuss the future of the America/Israel relationship and what to do about Iran. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: World on Fire 05/06/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with terrorism experts Patrick Poole and Ryan Mauro. They'll discuss Iran, ISIS, Yemen and Syria -- and why it matters for Americans. Click below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - Southern Mid-Atlantic RidgeTime2015-05-24 04:53:22 UTC2015-05-24 03:53:22 -01:00 at epicenterLocation16.830°S 14.186°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - 159km ESE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsTime2015-05-22 23:59:33 UTC2015-05-23 10:59:33 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.152°S 163.197°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.9 - 204km ESE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsTime2015-05-22 21:45:19 UTC2015-05-23 08:45:19 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.072°S 163.684°EDepth9.89 km (6.15 mi)
- M 4.8 - 35km SSW of Caliente, NevadaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-05-22 18:47:42 UTC2015-05-22 11:47:42 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.293°N 114.655°WDepth4.03 km (2.51 mi)
- M 4.1 - 10km ENE of Yountville, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-05-22 02:53:00 UTC2015-05-21 19:53:00 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.432°N 122.250°WDepth13.03 km (8.10 mi)
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,920,160 Visitors Since March 2011