Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood Rises From The Ashes
By Khaled Yacoub Oweis – “(Reuters) – At a meeting of Syria’s opposition, Muslim Brotherhood officials gather round Marxists colleagues, nudging them to produce policy statements for the Syrian National Council, the main political group challenging President Bashar al-Assad.
With many living in the West, and some ditching their trademark beards, it is hard to differentiate Brotherhood from leftists. But there is little dispute about who calls the shots.
From annihilation at home 30 years ago when they challenged the iron-fisted rule of Hafez al-Assad, the Brotherhood has recovered to become the dominant force of the exile opposition in the 14-month-old revolt against his son Bashar.
Careful not to undermine the council’s disparate supporters, the Brotherhood has played down its growing influence within the Syrian National Council (SNC), whose public face is the secular Paris-based professor Bourhan Ghalioun.
‘We chose this face, accepted by the West and by the inside. We don’t want the regime to take advantage if an Islamist becomes the Syrian National Council’s head,’ former Brotherhood leader Ali Sadreddine al-Bayanouni told supporters in a video.
The footage is now being circulated by Brotherhood opponents, seeking to highlight its undeclared power.” Read more.
Flashback: Syria’s Choice: Murderous Secular Regime or Islamic Fundamentalists – “As Syrian dictator Bashar Assad continues to slaughter his people, there are growing indications that the Islamists are increasing their efforts to replace his regime. What started as a secular Facebook revolution against the Assad regime is now beginning to look more like a jihad [holy war] led by Muslim fundamentalists. The Muslim Brotherhood is clearly seeking to hijack the anti-Assad protests, in both the political and military fields. In the past few months, there have been many signs of a ‘return to Islam’ in Syrian society.” Read more.
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 1 month ago
- Pentagon: Stand down, Kurds, Turks 08/29/2016As the US-backed Kurds and the invading Turks continue to scrap to the west of the Euphrates, the Pentagon tries to take tensions down.
- More than 60 dead in Yemen bombing attack 08/29/2016ISIS claims responsibility for massive car bombing in Aden.
- Khamenei: Our enemies will face a harsh response if they attack 08/29/2016Iran’s Supreme Leader warns his country’s “enemies” that they will face Iran's harsh response if they dare to attack.
- Radical Palestinian organization: Boycott local elections 08/29/2016Radical Islamic Palestinian Arab organization urges boycott of October 8 elections, says democracy is a creation of the West.
- France presses UN to condemn Syrian chemical attacks 08/29/2016France pressing Security Council members to condemn the Syrian government over report that Syrian troops used chemical weapons.
- Erdogan vows to defeat terrorism 08/29/2016Turkish President vows the country "will absolutely not allow any terror activity on or near our borders".
- Iran arrests nuclear negotiator over spying 08/29/2016Iran arrests a member of the negotiating team that reached a nuclear deal with world powers.
- Obama Solves America’s Terrorist ShortageDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. America's terrorist shortage may be reaching an end. If Orlando didn't satisfy you and San Bernardino left you wanting more. If you thought, why can't we have more Boston Marathon bombings, Obama has your back, and your front […]
- Hillary's Long, Cozy Love Affairs With RacistsThere is something otherworldly about Hillary Clinton accusing her Republican rival of running a presidential campaign steeped in “racial resentment,” “divisive rhetoric,” and “racist comments.” Otherworldly, because these are precisely the elements that have been Hillary's stock-in-trade since the dawn of her political career. During her first presiden […]
- $114M Quarterback Sits Out the National Anthem to Protest Black OppressionMark Tapson is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and the editor of TruthRevolt.com. Controversy arose over the weekend when San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick sparked outrage by remaining seated on the bench during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the beginning of Friday night's loss to […]
- Hillary's Hacked Emails and BlackmailThe ability to compromise can be a virtue when reasonable people of differing perspectives are able to set aside their differences and come to an agreement that, while not perfect, is fair and equitable and provides a common ground for all concerned. This enables the participants in such a negotiation to satisfy enough of their core requirements and adequat […]
- Miami Primary Opponents Courted by Radical Muslim GroupEmerge USA is a radical Muslim group which works to further its Islamist agenda via political advocacy. Like most political advocates, the group attempts to infiltrate political circles by sponsoring candidate forums and by raising funds for politicians, from whom it thinks it can buy influence. Unlike most advocates, the forums Emerge puts on are many times […]
- Hillary’s Race WarDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Hillary Clinton has met with leaders of a racist hate group responsible for torching cities and inciting the murders of police officers. Deray McKesson, one of the Black Lives Matter hate group leaders she met with, had praised the looting […]
- The Alt-Right is Coming! Hillary Shrieks.After a terrible week on the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton lashed out at her Republican opponent yesterday as – surprise, surprise – a racist. But this time, she claims, Donald Trump is backed by a nasty, racist “alt-right” conspiracy that aspires to lynch blacks and Muslims and that laughs at feminist idiocy. When in doubt, scream “racist!” That has been […]
- CRISIS: Internet to Have Global Governance October 1. Call Congress! 08/29/2016The U.S. announced its plan to pass the oversight of the agency to a global governance model on October 1, 2016. The Obama Administration says that the transition will have no practical effects on the internet's functioning or its users, and even
- Greece: The Freedom-of-Speech Canary Died 08/29/2016The Minister for Immigration Affairs himself, repeatedly stated that 50% to 70% of migratory flows to Greece were illegal migrants and the rest were refugees. The illegal migrants come from 77 different countries. If it is a "racist crime" for a citizen
- Christians as "Target Practice" 08/28/2016"We will show the Armenians and the Christians who we are... We have been ordered not to leave any Armenians in the area." — Islamic rebels, Aleppo, Syria. Thousands of Christians are fleeing Eritrea due to extreme persecution. A report describes Eritrea
- Turkey's Official "Cocktail Terror" 08/28/2016In its latest attack in Turkey, ISIS used a child suicide bomber to attack a wedding ceremony. More than 50 victims were killed, of whom 26 were less than 18 years old. This is premeditated, officially-tolerated murder. Evidence? Two opposition parties
- Europe: The Substitution of a Population 08/27/2016In one generation, Europe will be unrecognizable. Eastern Europe now has "the largest population loss in modern history", while Germany overtook Japan by having the world's lowest birth rate. Europe, as it is aging, no longer renews its generations, and
- Look Who Is Gutting the First Amendment! 08/26/2016"The [American Bar Association] wants to do exactly what the text calls for: limit lawyers' expression of viewpoints that it disapproves of. ... state courts and state bars should resist the pressure to adopt it." — Eugene Volokh, UCLA law professor and
- Palestinians: When the Mountain of Fire Erupts 08/25/2016The Palestinian Authority is now paying the price for harboring, funding and inciting gang members and militiamen who until recently were hailed by many Palestinians as "heroes" and "resistance fighters." Hamas's dream of extending its control to the
- Christianity belongs in the Middle East 08/25/2016ICC Note: Prince Hassan of Jordan and Jewish scholar have written together an explanation as to why Christianity belongs in the Middle East. Below they explain that to lose Christianity from their region, it would destroy the “richness of the tapestry of the Middle East and [be] a hammer blow to our shared heritage.” The Islamic State wishes to thrust the Mi […]
- ISIS Used Child as Suicide Bomber to Kill 51, Mostly Children, at Turkish Wedding 08/23/2016ICC Note: The Islamic State has hit Turkey once again, this time using a child suicide bomber to target a wedding. At least 51 people, mostly children, were reported dead on Saturday in the Turkish city of Gaziantrp. The same group which has engaged in a relentless genocide against Christians seems to be spreading it’s beliefs to children, as the attacker wa […]
- Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for two car bombs killing 23 people in Somalia 08/23/2016ICC Note: Al-Shabaab continues to spread fear among Somalia citizens with the purpose of turning the nation into an Islamic State. This terrorist group follows a pattern of bombings in the country in order to intimidate the population as they continue to kill innocent people in their pursuit for power. Even though some of their attacks are not directly again […]
- M 7.1 - North of Ascension IslandPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - III Time2016-08-29 04:29:57 UTC2016-08-29 03:29:57 -01:00 at epicenterLocation0.041°S 17.826°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 4.8 - 38km E of Hoback, WyomingPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2016-08-27 20:47:47 UTC2016-08-27 14:47:47 -06:00 at epicenterLocation43.230°N 110.313°WDepth9.99 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - 25km W of Chauk, BurmaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2016-08-24 10:34:55 UTC2016-08-24 17:04:55 +06:30 at epicenterLocation20.919°N 94.579°EDepth84.07 km (52.24 mi)
- M 5.5 - 4km NE of Norcia, ItalyPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIITime2016-08-24 02:33:30 UTC2016-08-24 04:33:30 +02:00 at epicenterLocation42.822°N 13.126°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.2 - 10km SE of Norcia, ItalyPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIIITime2016-08-24 01:36:33 UTC2016-08-24 03:36:33 +02:00 at epicenterLocation42.714°N 13.172°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|emmett smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|emmett smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|traveltheusa20142015 on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Jerry Parks on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Jerry Parks on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Mike O Begley on Sharia ‘Adjustments…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Martin on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Andrew on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Parth on Popular Polish Magazine Decrie…|
|Nader teeilab on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Nader teeilab on Antichrist: Leader Of A One-Wo…|
|Michael on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Idol Of Stone: Inside The…|
- 2,268,785 Visitors Since March 2011