Pakistan: Suicide Bombing In Market By Suspected Islamists Kills At Least 20 Men, Women And Children
“KHAR, Pakistan (AP) – A suicide bombing in a Pakistani market close to the Afghan border killed 20 people Friday, officials said, a day after the U.S. released letters seized from Osama bin Laden’s compound that criticized Pakistani militants for killing too many civilians.
Five of the dead in the blast in the Bajur tribal area were local members of the security forces, including one who had received an award for bravery in fighting Islamist militants, government administrator Abdul Haseeb said. The others were passers-by. At least 40 people were wounded.
The suicide bomber detonated his explosives as he approached a security checkpoint near the market in the town of Khar, said Haseeb. The attack took place as locals were headed to work or taking their children to school. The dead included a woman and several schoolchildren.
The explosion damaged over a dozen shops, and rescue officials searched through the debris for anyone trapped inside. The ground outside the market was covered in blood and littered with the shoes of those hit by the attack.
No group has claimed responsibility for the bombing, but the Pakistani Taliban or allied groups will be suspected.” Read more.
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere” wp.me/p1qlPa-7c1 4 weeks ago
- Pakistan May Join Saudi Yemen Offensive, Help 'Encircle Iran' 03/26/2015Pakistan, the largest Sunni state by far with a strong military and nuclear weapons, says 'the matter is being examined.'
- Hamas Open to Truce Extension if Israel Limits Judea-Samaria 03/26/2015Hamas spokesperson says UN envoy's proposal of 3-5 year extension could be agreeable, if Israel halts independent action in Judea-Samaria.
- US and Iran Vying for Influence in Tikrit Battle 03/26/2015Iran-backed militias pull back and US forces keen to give strong showing in fight against ISIS stronghold at Hussein's hometown.
- Saudi Offensive Coincides with US Airstrikes in Tikrit 03/26/2015Yoel Guzansky says that simultaneous US airstrikes in Iraq and Saudi strikes in Yemen almost certainly meant to roll back Iran’s influence.
- Iran: Saudis 'Will Pay for Invading Yemen' 03/26/2015Iran on Thursday threatened Saudi Arabia that 'the smoke of the war in Yemen will reach the eyes of the Saudis.'
- Syria Destroys Three Chemical Weapons Sites 03/26/2015In latest report, OPCW says Syria has destroyed three of its 12 chemical weapons production sites.
- Kerry: Assad is a 'Brutal Dictator' 03/26/2015One week after saying it would be necessary to negotiate with Syrian President, John Kerry says he is a "brutal dictator".
- O’Keefe’s New Video Refutes Cornell President Skorton’s Claim that He is Combatting the Jew-Hating and America-Hating Leftists on His CampusAssistant Dean for Students, Joseph Scaffido, affirms that a pro-ISIS, pro-Hamas group would be welcome on campus.
- Bowe Bergdahl, DeserterThe U.S. government finally acknowledges the overwhelming evidence.
- Ben Shapiro: Obama’s Faith in IranA Truth Revolt video.
- Obama Chief of Staff Blasts Israel at J Street ConfabThe knives are out for the Jewish State.
- Obama Cites Ayatollah’s Fatwa on Road to Nuclear WarRelying on the “word” of the Mullahs.
- An Anti-Marxist Revolution in Brazil?The fading of a delusion.
- The Truth About the Cuban ‘Embargo’ — on The Glazov GangHumberto Fontova exposes Obama's rescue of a fascist tyranny.
- Supporting The Rights Of Christians And Other In Middle EastICC Note: The incredible persecution of Christians around the world has captured the attention of religious and political leaders around the world. Ahead of a UN Security Council meeting next week, and a UN Human Rights Council meeting the Vatican and other groups have presented recommendations for what the international community can do to ensure the protec […]
- The Plight of Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: A new report highlights the incredible challenges that Christian communities in the Middle East face. There are a number of factors across the region that have led both to a significant decline in the population of Christians and to the physical attacks that so many Christians face. There are major challenges, but also clear steps that the United S […]
- Why Did ISIS Release 19 Christian Hostages?ICC Note: Following an attack on Assyrian Christians ISIS militants abducted as many as 300 Christians in Syria. At least 19 of them have now been released, but the reason behind it is unclear. ISIS is attempting to establish an Islamic State and is enacting religious law that imposes strict restrictions on Christians and threatens death to those who fail to […]
- The Twilight Of Middle Eastern ChristianityICC Note: As ISIS attempts to tighten its stranglehold on Syria and Iraq it is destroying centuries old cultures. Not content to simply enslave the people, they are also destroying libraries, museums, churches, and more. Hundreds of Christians have also been kidnapped, villages emptied, and many doubting they can ever return. 02/28/2015 Middle East (Al-Arabi […]
- ISIS Onslaught Engulfs Assyrian Christians as Militants Destroy Ancient ArtICC Note: The news seems to be from the days of ancient conquests, when Islam swept through the Middle East in the 7th-8th centuries, but the reality is that it is from the present. Militants from ISIS or the Islamic State have captured over 200 Christians, including dozens of women. They at the same time have been destroying centuries old artifacts. The rai […]
- ISIS: Christians Worse Than MurderersICC Note: As the world witnesses the brutal acts of the Islamic jihadists of ISIS, the ideology behind it is challenging to understand. They regularly try to justify their actions from their interpretation of Islam. Their views depart radically from the views of many Muslims, but find their basis in at least one interpretation of the Quran that believes that […]
- ISIS Captures Christians: Piece by piece, Middle Eastern Christianity is being shatteredICC Note: The abduction of Christians in Eastern Syria is just the latest in a tragic series of events that is witnessing the complete unraveling of Christianity in the Middle East. Islamic jihadists continue to destroy communities that have lived in these lands for thousands of years, seeking to replace it with an Islamic state. 02/24/2015 Syria (Fox News) […]
- Discussing "ISIS Exposed" on the 700 Club 03/24/2015I recently discussed my latest book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam on The 700 Club with Pat Robertson. Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS Exposed 03/12/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we share details from my new book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam. We show how ISIS is not just an imminent threat to the Middle East, but to the United States as well.Erick Stakelbeck
- Stakelbeck New Book, 'ISIS Exposed,' Launches March 9 03/09/2015March Madness, one of my favorite times of the year, begins early for me this time around. My latest book, ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam launches on Monday, March 9, and is already getting some very nice advance buzz. From the back cover: Sean Hannity: "If you want to know what makes ISIS tick, Erick Stakelbe […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - 48km ESE of Putre, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-03-23 04:51:37 UTC2015-03-23 01:51:37 -03:00 at epicenterLocation18.384°S 69.146°WDepth120.94 km (75.15 mi)
- M 6.2 - 82km NNW of Talcahuano, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-03-18 18:27:28 UTC2015-03-18 13:27:28 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.097°S 73.626°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.2 - 8km NNE of Aratoca, ColombiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2015-03-10 20:55:44 UTC2015-03-10 15:55:44 -05:00 at epicenterLocation6.769°N 72.996°WDepth157.93 km (98.13 mi)
- M 7.0 - 131km N of Nebe, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-02-27 13:45:05 UTC2015-02-27 21:45:05 +08:00 at epicenterLocation7.288°S 122.532°EDepth552.33 km (343.20 mi)
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
- Rev. Graham On Christian Beheadings: These Acts Of Terror Will Spread Throughout Europe And The US, “The Storm Is Coming”
- Islamic State Releases Video Showing Beheadings Of 21 Christians, Kidnaps Nearly Two Dozen More
- Why Do Non-Muslims Convert To Islam?
- Report: 200,000 Christians “At Risk Of Slaughter” As Islamists Prepare Massive Assault In Nigeria
- Denmark: One Shot Dead After Gunman Attacks Copenhagen Synagogue
- New York Times: The Islamic State Is Sprouting Limbs Beyond Its Base
- Denmark: One Dead After Muslim Gunman Sprays Hail Of Bullets At Free-Speech Event
- ISIS Defends Burning Jordanian Pilot Alive, Says “Prophet” Mohammed Would Have Done Same Thing
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Reader Mail: The Bos… on Boston Bomber: Muslims Are Ris…|
|artiewhitefox on Somalia: Islamist Group Vows T…|
|Anonymous on Iran’s Supreme Leader: F…|
|Ari on Canada: Muslim Cleric Wants To…|
|Mercury Thermomiter on Al-Qaeda Tells All Muslims To…|
|yeshuaismylove on ISIS Rapes And Kills Women Aft…|
|Georganna krivonak on Second Wave of Mystery Pelican…|
|android on UK: ‘Alarming Number…|
|John on Muslim Lecturer In Australia:…|
|John on Muslim Lecturer In Australia:…|
|fb cover on Islam In Africa: ‘An Inv…|
|ICA on ISIS Rapes And Kills Women Aft…|
|Rejoice! on ISIS Rapes And Kills Women Aft…|
|Suresh Babu Gaddam on The “Perfect Human Being…|
|kaos muslim anak on Kenya: Islamists Hijack Bus An…|
- 1,884,066 Visitors Since March 2011