Egypt Breaches Peace Treaty With Israel and Cancels Natural Gas Export, ‘Egypt Does Not Understand What It Is Doing’
Actually, I believe that Egypt is fully aware of what it is doing. It is one step towards an all-out annulment of the Camp David Accords …
Ampal-American Israel Corporation, a partner in the East Mediterranean Gas Company (EMG), which operates the pipeline, said the Egyptian companies involved had notified EMG they were ‘terminating the gas and purchase agreement.’
The company said in a statement that the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company had notified them of the decision, adding that ‘EMG considers the termination attempt unlawful and in bad faith, and consequently demanded its withdrawal.’
It said EMG, Ampal, and EMG’s other international shareholders were ‘considering their options and legal remedies as well as approaching the various governments.’
Sources close to EMG said in response, ‘Egypt does not understand what it is doing. This move will bring back the country – politically and economically – by 30 years. This is a breach of the peace agreement with Israel.'” Read more.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 1 day ago
- Assad: There Are No Iranian Troops in Syria 04/21/2015Syria's President admits he invited Hezbollah to fight alongside his regime but denies Iran has sent troops to participate in the civil war.
- UN Demands That Aid be Allowed into Yarmouk 04/21/2015Security Council demands that aid workers be allowed to distribute supplies to "Palestinian refugees" in Damascus.
- Israel Transfers Frozen PA Tax Funds 04/20/2015$460K transferred to PA despite its successful bid to the ICC Ramallah claims to be using the money to pay gov't workers.
- Yemen Rejects Iran's 'Peace Plan' 04/20/2015Yemen throws out 'four-point peace plan' submitted by Iran, which hopes to preserve the Houthis' military gains on the ground.
- Activist Urges Israel to Raise Kurdistan as Ally against Iran 04/20/2015Prominent Kurdish official urges Israel to support Kurdistan as a buffer to Iranian, Turkish expansionism - despite Obama policy.
- Revealed: Spy Eli Cohen Had Help from CIA, Syrian Agents 04/20/2015The brother of 'Israel's greatest spy' reveals that Cohen's CIA connections helped him ingratiate himself within the elite.
- Bombing Targets Abbas's Gaza Home 04/20/2015First in suspicious string of bombings targets Palestinian Cabinet HQ in Abbas's home Hamas terrorist shot to death 'in an accident.'
- Hillary Lied, Libyans DiedHundreds just died because of Obama and Hillary’s illegal Libyan war.
- Obama and the Brotherhood: The Ties that BindWhy exactly did the Egyptian media claim that Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?
- Saving College Campuses From IslamistsTime to stand up to hate-groups on campus.
- Christians Accept Execution Rather Than Renounce Christ for IslamISIS's gruesome warning to the West.
- Don’t Make the Black Kids AngryColin Flaherty discusses the hoax of black victimization and those who enable it.
- How DHS Ineptitude Facilitates Terrorist OperationsA chilling case-in-point from Ohio.
- Congressman Ellison and Jefferson’s KoranWhat does Ellison know about the Koran he used for his ceremonial swearing-in?
- ‘No more Christians in Mideast within 2 years’ICC Note: As attacks on Christians continue to mount and armed Islamic extremists groups gain more territory, Christian leaders are fearful that the entire community will soon be gone from the region that is the homeland of Christianity. Lebanese parliamentarian Samy Gemayel called for the international community to do something or else he fears Christians w […]
- The New Exodus: Christians Flee ISIS in the Middle EastICC Note: As Islamic extremism grabs even more territory, Christians across the Middle East continually find themselves in the target of the region’s extremists. The birthplace of Christianity – lands that have been home to Christians for nearly 2,000 years – is almost empty. Entire villages have been levelled. Not a Christian remains. The church bells are s […]
- Supporting The Rights Of Christians And Other In Middle EastICC Note: The incredible persecution of Christians around the world has captured the attention of religious and political leaders around the world. Ahead of a UN Security Council meeting next week, and a UN Human Rights Council meeting the Vatican and other groups have presented recommendations for what the international community can do to ensure the protec […]
- The Plight of Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: A new report highlights the incredible challenges that Christian communities in the Middle East face. There are a number of factors across the region that have led both to a significant decline in the population of Christians and to the physical attacks that so many Christians face. There are major challenges, but also clear steps that the United S […]
- Why Did ISIS Release 19 Christian Hostages?ICC Note: Following an attack on Assyrian Christians ISIS militants abducted as many as 300 Christians in Syria. At least 19 of them have now been released, but the reason behind it is unclear. ISIS is attempting to establish an Islamic State and is enacting religious law that imposes strict restrictions on Christians and threatens death to those who fail to […]
- The Twilight Of Middle Eastern ChristianityICC Note: As ISIS attempts to tighten its stranglehold on Syria and Iraq it is destroying centuries old cultures. Not content to simply enslave the people, they are also destroying libraries, museums, churches, and more. Hundreds of Christians have also been kidnapped, villages emptied, and many doubting they can ever return. 02/28/2015 Middle East (Al-Arabi […]
- ISIS Onslaught Engulfs Assyrian Christians as Militants Destroy Ancient ArtICC Note: The news seems to be from the days of ancient conquests, when Islam swept through the Middle East in the 7th-8th centuries, but the reality is that it is from the present. Militants from ISIS or the Islamic State have captured over 200 Christians, including dozens of women. They at the same time have been destroying centuries old artifacts. The rai […]
- The Watchman Show: Jihad Against the 'Sunday People' 04/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine ISIS's attempts to eliminate Christians from the Middle East. Plus, we go on the ground in France to analyze the brewing culture clash with French Muslims in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Stakelbeck Talking ISIS on C-Span 2's Book TV 04/10/2015I recently gave a presentation about my latest book, ISIS Exposed, that has aired on C-Span 2’s Book TV several times over the last few weeks. I’ve received a lot of great feedback about the presentation, which was sponsored by my good friends at the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET). I’ve also received some hate mail from angry leftists (is there any o […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran on the March 04/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the fall of Yemen and the continued march of Iran across the Middle East. We also get on the ground in Great Britain to examine the rise of the BDS Movement against Israel. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - 66km SE of Su'ao, TaiwanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2015-04-20 01:42:58 UTC2015-04-20 09:42:58 +08:00 at epicenterLocation24.194°N 122.327°EDepth29.00 km (18.02 mi)
- M 6.5 - 183km SSW of Sigave, Wallis and FutunaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2015-04-17 15:52:51 UTC2015-04-17 03:52:51 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.907°S 178.585°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 3.3 - 1km WSW of View Park-Windsor Hills, CaliforniaShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-04-13 04:17:41 UTC2015-04-12 21:17:41 -07:00 at epicenterLocation33.992°N 118.362°WDepth11.73 km (7.29 mi)
- M 6.3 - 105km NE of Hihifo, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IVTime2015-04-07 00:46:21 UTC2015-04-06 12:46:21 -12:00 at epicenterLocation15.157°S 173.198°WDepth30.00 km (18.64 mi)
- M 3.6 - 1km NNW of San Ramon, CaliforniaShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VTime2015-04-02 07:06:03 UTC2015-04-02 00:06:03 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.792°N 121.987°WDepth10.03 km (6.23 mi)
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,901,403 Visitors Since March 2011