US Warns of Potential Islamist Attacks in Nigeria
“The United States has warned its citizens in Nigeria that the radical Islamist sect Boko Haram may be planning attacks in the capital, Abuja.
The U.S. embassy issued an emergency message saying attacks could target hotels used by Westerners, but that the timing was unknown.
The alert said the Nigerian government was aware of the threat and ‘actively implementing security measures.’
The embassy cautioned citizens to be especially aware of their security near Nigerian government facilities, diplomatic missions, large gathering places, markets and places of worship.” Read more.
Viewer Discretion Advised
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS' Ramadan Call For Death And… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/day… http://t.co/6Nrp3EOBUz 5 days ago
- Sinai: Egypt Air Force Hits ISIS Positions After Deadly Assault 07/01/2015After some 50 soldiers killed in coordinated jihadist assault, Egyptian air force pounds terrorist positions in restive Sinai Peninsula.
- 50 Egyptian Soldiers Killed in Coordinated ISIS Attack 07/01/2015Jihadist multi-pronged attack against Egyptian military included car bomb and attacks on checkpoints.
- Syrian Rebels Execute ISIS Fighters in 'Retribution' Video 07/01/2015Fighters from Jaysh al-Islam kill 18 Islamic State jihadists in gruesome video mimicking ISIS execution clips.
- Kurds Regain Full Control of Tal Abyad from ISIS 07/01/2015Kurdish forces repeal ISIS launch on Tal Abyad, regaining full control of the strategic Syrian border town.
- Iran Blocked Holocaust Education Website Throughout 2014 07/01/2015US State Depatment's annual report on human rights finds Holocaust denial a continuing problem in the Islamic Republic.
- ISIS Threatens Hamas, Fatah and 'State of the Jews' in Video 07/01/2015ISIS jihadist threatens to uproot Israel, but also says it will topple Hamas for being “insufficiently stringent”.
- UN Envoy to Brief Security Council on Syria War 07/01/2015Staffan de Mistura to address the Security Council next week to make recommendations for ending the war in Syria.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- Attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait part of ISIS call for Ramadan jihadICC Note: The call from ISIS leadership for Ramadan jihad is being carried out by ISIS affiliates worldwide. Last Friday, three attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia coincided with the Caliph’s call for jihadi martyrdom. Ramadan lasts from June 17 to July 17. Christians in Muslim countries have long been accustomed to the heightened threat during the Islamic […]
- The Slow Death of Syrian ChristianityICC Note: The Syrian civil war has ravaged for over four years now and the West still grapples with whether to get seriously involved or not. Although a plight for geopolitics and world order, this is also a fight for individual freedoms and the survival of people groups. The Syrian Christians are not just caught in the cross fire of war but are specifically […]
- Religious Persecution Rising: Islam Threatens Religious Minorities, Especially In Middle EastICC Note: With the practice of religion comes the presence of persecution. Though this is true, the degrees to which certain groups are persecuted very often out do others. Persecution takes different forms based on government structure or sectarian divisions and population demographics. One thing is consistent through the differences, the majority of Muslim […]
- Christianity Doomed in Iraq, Say ExpertsICC Note: The unfortunate but real message conveyed by experts on Iraq is that unless something drastic is done, Christianity has no future in the ancient homeland. But then what is to happen to the thousands of Christians that lived and still live there? According to Nina Shea, director of the U.S.-based Center for Religious Freedom, relocation is the only […]
- Iraq’s Christians Need Sanctuary, and the West Should Provide ItICC Note: ISIS overtook Mosul, Iraq a year ago and Christians from the region still need help and sanctuary. Being the specific civilian target of the extremists, Christians are of top concern in Iraq. The big question is: what strategy can be implemented to protect these people? Some suggest safe havens, others suggest international military interference, a […]
- The Last Gasp of the Cradle Christians?ICC Note: The story of ISIS terror in the Middle East is consistently the same. The region where Christianity has its roots is being rid of Christianity altogether. With the choice to convert, pay a tax, be killed or flee, most Christians in occupied regions chose the latter choice. When leaving they have no time to gather their belongings and end up in refu […]
- Assyrian Christian Children Forced to Watch ISIS Beheadings: ‘What Kind of World Is This for Kids to Grow Up In?’ICC Note: Some of the Assyrian Christians who’ve escaped the horrors in Syria have begun to tell their story. They were forced to witness firsthand the atrocities that ISIS carried out, one of the refugees said. They were banned from displaying the cross, women were forced to cover. Even the children were forced to watch the beheadings. 05/20/2015 Syria (Chr […]
- The Watchman Show: Fighting Back against Christian Persecution 06/16/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we profile courageous voices who are taking a stand for the persecuted Christians of the Middle East. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: When a Jew Rules the World 06/03/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author of The Islamic Antichrist. He'll discuss his new book, When a Jew Rules the World. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 5.2 - 13km S of Volcano, HawaiiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2015-06-28 08:10:10 UTC2015-06-27 22:10:10 -10:00 at epicenterLocation19.335°N 155.209°WDepth8.55 km (5.31 mi)
- M 5.9 - 103km W of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-06-24 22:32:21 UTC2015-06-24 14:32:21 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.663°N 151.975°WDepth114.90 km (71.40 mi)
- M 6.3 - 248km WNW of Chichi-shima, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2015-06-23 12:18:29 UTC2015-06-23 21:18:29 +09:00 at epicenterLocation27.669°N 139.793°EDepth455.88 km (283.27 mi)
- M 6.4 - 76km NW of Talcahuano, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IVTime2015-06-20 02:10:06 UTC2015-06-19 21:10:06 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.329°S 73.817°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.0 - Southern Mid-Atlantic RidgePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2015-06-17 12:51:33 UTC2015-06-17 11:51:33 -01:00 at epicenterLocation35.362°S 17.392°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,937,564 Visitors Since March 2011