US Warns of Potential Islamist Attacks in Nigeria
“The United States has warned its citizens in Nigeria that the radical Islamist sect Boko Haram may be planning attacks in the capital, Abuja.
The U.S. embassy issued an emergency message saying attacks could target hotels used by Westerners, but that the timing was unknown.
The alert said the Nigerian government was aware of the threat and ‘actively implementing security measures.’
The embassy cautioned citizens to be especially aware of their security near Nigerian government facilities, diplomatic missions, large gathering places, markets and places of worship.” Read more.
Viewer Discretion Advised
- ISIS To Europe: We Are Coming Disguised As Refugees And Will Kill Anyone Who Refuses To… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/isi… http://t.co/a4ZGaSLH7W 16 hours ago
- Hamas Welcomes UK Labor Frontrunner's Anti-Israel Stance 09/04/2015Hamas leader says Jeremy Corbyn is sympathetic towards Palestinians and is against "racist" Israel.
- Iran Hints at Prison Swap for Jailed American Reporter 09/04/2015The speaker of Iran's parliament hints at the possibility of a prisoner swap to free detained Washington Post's Jason Rezaian.
- PA Officials Dismisses Netanyahu's Comments on Peace 09/04/2015PA chief negotiator Saeb Erekat says Netanyahu is prime minister of "the settlers" and isn't serious about peace.
- Iran Has its Own Peace Plan for Syria 09/03/2015Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister says his country submitted a peace plan to Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.
- Palestinian Support for BDS Waning 09/03/2015Most Palestinian Arabs also do not trust their leaders, a Palestinian-run poll reveals.
- Iran, Too, Expects Heated Debate over Nuclear Deal 09/03/2015Iranian parliament speaker Ali Larijani believes Tehran's debate could equal - or top - the showdown expected in Congress.
- Iran Objects to Kuwait Linking it to Terror Cell 09/03/2015Islamic Republic and known terror supporter cries foul over link to Hezbollah spying cell in Kuwait.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- ISIS Issues Contract of “Dhimmitude” to Give “Safety” to Syrian ChristiansBy Todd Daniels 09/03/2015 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – International Christian Concern has learned that ISIS militants have issued a contract between them and the Christians of the city of al-Quaryatayn in central Syria that grants them protection of their lives in exchange for a tax and agreement to follow a set of strict guidelines […]
- The ISIS Caliphate and the ChurchesICC Note: As ISIS attempts to strengthen its hold in Iraq and Syria the destruction of non-Muslim sites is a central part of their strategy. The destruction of churches in particular is something they have emphasized that threatens to destroy the presence of Christianity in the Middle East, something that although tenuous has existed since the founding days […]
- Exterminating Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: Across the Middle East, Christians are at risk of being exterminated. There is a genocide taking place, leaders like Pope Francis and others have told the world. Yet, there is a lack of clear direction in what can be done to rescue and preserve these communities. The needs are massive for both humanitarian aid and military support to bring security […]
- 5 Middle East Churches That Could Cease to Exist If Islamic State Influence Continues to SpreadICC Note: As ISIS attempts to harden its control of land in Syria and Iraq it also continues to expand, putting at risk the fate of entire church communities that have called these lands home for nearly 2,000 years. 08/23/2015 Middle East (Christian Post) A member loyal to the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant waves an ISIL flag in Raqqa June 29, 2014. Th […]
- Mobilizing the ChristiansICC Note: As the world fights poverty and global warming Christians face existential threat in the Middle East. There has been little mobilization on behalf of Christians facing immense persecution in the birthplace of Christianity itself. Christians in the Middle East now number at only 4 percent of the population. It is perhaps the responsibility of Christ […]
- Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?ICC Note: As ISIS continues to displace thousands, the Middle East is quickly losing its Christian population. The individual stories of dislocation and capture are riveting, and the large scale reality is that Christians are disappearing from their ancient homelands. ISIS isn’t the first group to try and cleanse the Middle East of Christians but it is threa […]
- Priest Finds Frustrations Build Among Christians In Iraq CampICC Note: There is a growing sense of moral corruption among Christian internally displaced in Iraq, especially among the younger generation. Many have been living in camps for a year or more. The Islamic State overran Qaraqosh last August forcing Fr. Bashar Kthea to run east to Kurdish-controlled territory. The priest now ministers to more than 1,700 Syriac […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS in Your Backyard 09/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent series of arrests of ISIS supporters in the United States and the terror movement's plans for America. We're also joined by author Don Brown, who shares the shocking story behind his new book, Call Sign Extortion 17: The Shoot-Down of Seal Team Six.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Building Bridges Between Christians and Jews 08/26/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we interview Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, founder of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. He'll discuss the new authorized biography on his life and work, The Bridge Builder. Plus, we'll recap the annual CUFI Washington Summit.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran Deal and the Coming War 08/11/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the disastrous nuclear deal the Obama administration has struck with Iran. We'll look at how the accord threatens the United States, Israel and our Arab allies. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.0 - 1km N of Piedmont, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-08-17 13:49:17 UTC2015-08-17 06:49:17 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.837°N 122.232°WDepth4.82 km (3.00 mi)
- M 6.6 - 214km W of Lata, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV Time2015-08-15 07:47:06 UTC2015-08-15 18:47:06 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.905°S 163.877°EDepth6.35 km (3.95 mi)
- M 6.4 - 180km SE of Gizo, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2015-08-12 18:49:23 UTC2015-08-13 05:49:23 +11:00 at epicenterLocation9.320°S 157.934°EDepth5.00 km (3.11 mi)
- M 6.6 - 179km SW of Dadali, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - III Time2015-08-10 04:12:14 UTC2015-08-10 15:12:14 +11:00 at epicenterLocation9.346°S 158.056°EDepth15.00 km (9.32 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,982,083 Visitors Since March 2011