‘Moment of Truth is Near’: Israeli TV Report Shows Air Force Gearing Up For Iran Attack
By Greg Tepper, The Times of Israel – “A major Israel TV station on Sunday night broadcast a detailed report on how Israel will go about attacking Iran’s nuclear facilities in the event that diplomacy and sanctions fail and Israel decides to carry out a military strike.
The report, screened on the main evening news of Channel 10, was remarkable both in terms of the access granted to the reporter, who said he had spent weeks with the pilots and other personnel he interviewed, and in the fact that his assessments on a strike were cleared by the military censor.
No order to strike is likely to be given before the P5+1 talks with Iran resume in May, the reporter, Alon Ben-David, said. ‘But the coming summer will not only be hot but tense.’
In the event that negotiations fail and the order is given for Israel to carry out an attack on Iranian nuclear facilities, ‘dozens if not more planes’ will take part in the mission: attack and escort jets, tankers for mid-air refueling, electronic warfare planes and rescue helicopters, the report said.
Ben-David said the Israel Air Force ‘does not have the capacity to destroy the entire Iranian program.’ There will be no replication of the decisive strikes on Iraq’s Osirak reactor in 1981 or on Syria in 2007, he said. ‘The result won’t be definitive.’ But, a pilot quoted in the report said, the IAF will have to ensure that it emerges with the necessary result, with ‘a short and professional’ assault.
Ben-David said that if negotiations break down, and Iran moves key parts of its nuclear program underground to its Qom facility, the IAF ‘is likely to get the order and to set out on the long journey to Iran.’
‘Years of preparations are likely to come to realization,’ he said, adding that ‘the moment of truth is near.'” Read more.
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 2 months ago
- Analysts: Russia looking to strong-arm US 09/27/2016As tensions between the two world powers escalate, experts say the Russians are 'going all out' in Aleppo to make US accept its demands.
- Russia 'going all out' in Syria 09/27/2016Regime forces advance in battle for Aleppo after days of intensive bombing. Experts say Russia has given up on cooperating with US.
- Khamenei tells Ahmadinejad not to run for president 09/27/2016Iran's Supreme Leader tells former president not to stand again in next year's elections.
- FIFA urged to stop allowing games on 'stolen Palestinian land' 09/27/2016Human Rights Watch urges governing body of international soccer to quit sponsoring Israeli matches in Judea and Samaria.
- Pentagon: ISIS is preparing a chemical attack 09/27/2016Pentagon spokesman warns the Islamic State is determined to use chemical arms and likely to try them again in Iraq.
- Battle of Aleppo: A war of words 09/27/2016Trust between world powers collapses together with the short-lived reprieve from fighting, boding ill for civilians in the Syrian city.
- The Battle of Aleppo, so far 09/26/2016Syrian civil war battle in Aleppo has been called the biggest urban battle since Stalingrad in World War II. Here is the sequence of events.
- Trump Takes on Holt and HillaryDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Donald Trump's main opponent in the first presidential debate wasn't Hillary Clinton. It was NBC anchor Lester Holt. Hillary, with forced smiles as brittle as china and an eerie fake laugh, continued her primary debate strategy of […]
- Washington State Mall Shooter May Not Be a Jihad TerroristThe evidence is scant that Arcan Cetin, a Muslim migrant from Turkey, murdered five people in Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington last Friday night in the name of jihad and Islam, but the evidence that does exist is striking. Amid his busy online activity, Cetin posted admiration for the Islamic State caliph al-Baghdadi and Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatolla […]
- Obama's Legacy of Demagoguery and DivisivenessWhen Obama assumed office in 2009, there were high hopes that the first African American president with bi-racial parents would be able to bridge the racial divide and foster unity in the country. Those hopes were soon dashed. Nearly eight years later, the nation is more polarized than ever, as devastating race riots grip large metropolitan cities with alarm […]
- Why ‘Infidel’ Women are Jihad’s Greatest VictimsOriginally published by the Gatestone Institute. Always harsh, Islamic law is still harsher for women. According to the Koran, men have "authority" over women and may beat them for disobedience (4:34). According to Mohammad, the prophet of Islam, women are less intelligent than men — two women are needed to equal one man's testimony — and th […]
- Ending the Palestinian ExceptionOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. Ahead of Monday night’s first presidential debate, Rudolph Giuliani – former New York mayor and Republican nominee Donald Trump’s current adviser – spoke at the Israeli American Council’s annual conference. Four days of intense debate preparation with Trump preceded the talk. Giuliani insisted the time has come fo […]
- 'Favors' to BlacksBack in the 1960s, as large numbers of black students were entering a certain Ivy League university for the first time, someone asked a chemistry professor — off the record — what his response to them was. He said, "I give them all A's and B's. To hell with them." Since many of those students were admitted with lower academic qualificatio […]
- Cruz’s Courageous Right MoveTed Cruz’s endorsement of Trump was the courageous right move both for Cruz’s brand and for the country. But let me digress… I participated in the Cruz for President campaign from its beginning, initially as a videographer, shooting hours of footage of Cruz and interviews with his family that was used throughout the campaign. I attended the Cruz for Presiden […]
- Jihadists Target Spain 09/27/2016The Islamic State document said that since the establishment of the Spanish Inquisition in 1478, Spain "has done everything to destroy the Koran." It said that Spain tortured Muslims, including burning them alive. Therefore, according to the Islamic
- Turkey: Land of Mosques, Prisons and the Uneducated 09/27/2016"[I]n spite of dire predictions by secularists, the [ruling] AKP did not introduce conspicuous efforts to Islamize Turkey. But since 2011, this has changed." — Svante E. Cornell, in "The Islamization of Turkey: Erdogan's Education Reforms." In 2014,
- Abbas to Arab Leaders: Go to Hell! 09/26/2016Abbas and Fatah leaders in Ramallah claim that Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates (the "Arab Quartet") are using and promoting Abbas's rival, Mohamed Dahlan, in order to facilitate their mission of rapprochement with Israel. Many
- "Christian Girls are only Meant for One Thing, the Pleasure of Muslim Men" 09/26/2016Recently in Iraq, 19 Yazidi girls were placed in iron cages and burned alive in front of a crowd of hundreds, for refusing to copulate with jihadis. "Religious minority women under IS [Islamic State] control are often repeatedly sold from jihadi to
- Difficult Story That You Will Not Like to Read It 09/25/2016Am thinking that, how it is possible that Some One is drink these? And, A female is drink these? And Muhammad is saying, "Listen all your disease go a Way"? What is it means Muhammad allow his companion to drink that? "Your Status just equal to DOG and
- France: What Is Hidden Behind the "Burkini Ban" 09/24/2016In thirty years, France has undergone an accelerated process of Islamization. Yusuf al-Qaradawi, spiritual leader of the main Islamic movement in France, explained how Muslims living in the West have to proceed: they may use terror, they may use
- France: The Great Wall of Calais 09/23/2016Around 200 migrants from Calais, the principal ferry crossing point between France and England, are successfully smuggled into Britain each week, according to police estimates cited by the Telegraph. In recent months, masked gangs of people smugglers
- Is a ‘Safe Zone’ for Iraqi Christians a Good Idea? 09/23/2016ICC Note: The proposed ‘Safe Zone’ state for Christians in the Middle East raises some serious questions. While the proposal has gained much traction to a tangible degree, it has received widespread attention. The idea is that this safe zone would eventually become a sovereign state in the future. But, as was said, questions remain. Would regional government […]
- ISIS Selling Kidnapped Children to Organ Traffickers in Turkey to Fund Caliphate 09/22/2016ICC Note: Reaching a new level of barbarism, ISIS is now reportedly gathering children to sell to organ traffickers in Turkey. This is the militant group’s attempt at funding operations in Mosul after it has suffered financial loss in its oil fields. This information comes only days after ISIS reportedly stole organs from 23 of its own injured soldiers and s […]
- Pope Francis: Welcoming Refugees Into Your Homes ‘Is Our Greatest Security Against Terrorism’ 09/20/2016ICC Note: Pope Francis, when addressing alumni of jesuit schools, told the crowd to welcome refugees into their homes. This, he said, is the greatest security people have against terrorism. He further explained that hospitality is a vital component of the gospel message. Pope Francis has repeatedly referred to the refugee crisis as the greatest humanitarian […]
- M 6.0 - 113km NNE of Nago, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2016-09-26 05:19:58 UTC2016-09-26 14:19:58 +09:00 at epicenterLocation27.471°N 128.560°EDepth40.25 km (25.01 mi)
- M 6.9 - 99km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - V Time2016-09-24 21:28:41 UTC2016-09-24 09:28:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.850°S 178.274°WDepth596.34 km (370.55 mi)
- M 6.4 - 125km WNW of Neiafu, TongaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2016-09-24 21:07:13 UTC2016-09-24 09:07:13 -12:00 at epicenterLocation18.127°S 175.039°WDepth183.37 km (113.94 mi)
- M 5.6 - 7km W of Nereju, RomaniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2016-09-23 23:11:20 UTC2016-09-24 02:11:20 +03:00 at epicenterLocation45.723°N 26.627°EDepth88.25 km (54.84 mi)
- M 6.3 - 35km SE of Tamisan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2016-09-23 22:53:10 UTC2016-09-24 06:53:10 +08:00 at epicenterLocation6.579°N 126.485°EDepth65.00 km (40.39 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,277,401 Visitors Since March 2011