Powerful 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Michoacan, Mexico, ‘People Running’ on the Streets of Mexico City
Very strong earthquakes today …
Update: Downgraded to 6.5 …
Richter Magnitude 7.0 – MICHOACAN, MEXICO
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 05:55:16 PM at epicenter
Location: 18.267°N, 102.691°W
Depth: 84 km (52.2 miles) set by location program
Region: MICHOACAN, MEXICO
Reuters: “A strong earthquake hit Mexico on Wednesday, shaking buildings and sending people running out of offices onto the streets of the capital Mexico City… It is the third major quake to hit Mexico in less than a month. A 7.4 magnitude quake struck on March 20, damaging hundreds of buildings in the southwest.” Read more.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 1 week ago
- Syria Rebel Victories Leave Lebanon Increasingly Isolated 05/03/2015Seizure of last border crossing into Syria by rebels chokes off Lebanese 'We have become an island.'
- Shadow of Saddam Lives on in Iraq 05/03/2015Likely death of Saddam Hussein's deputy Izzat al-Duri celebrated by many Iraqis - but reveals Baathist links to ongoing ISIS insurgency.
- Hamas 'No Longer Wants' Technocratic Government 05/03/2015Senior Hamas official calls for national unity government comprising all Palestinian factions, saying previous government failed.
- ISIS Kills 300 Yazidis West of Mosul 05/03/2015Yazidi and Iraqi officials say 300 Yazidi captives killed by ISIS in the Tal Afar district near Mosul.
- Iranian Cleric: Kerry Said he Wishes US Had Leader Like Khamenei 05/02/2015Senior cleric says Kerry told Zarif he 'wished US had leader like Iran's supreme leader,' adding 'US, Israel never were so weak.'
- UN Report: Iran Helping Houthis Since 2009 05/01/2015UN report proves Iran has been shipping weapons to Yemen's Houthi rebels since at least 2009.
- Report: ISIS Head Incapacitated Due to Spinal Damage 05/01/2015The Guardian reports that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is suffering from spinal damage sustained in an airstrike.
- A Malignant CauseA genocidal movement and its campus allies unveiled in Vol. 4 of the Black Book of the American Left.
- Stand Up for Baltimore’s Real VictimsWe should sympathize with victims, not criminals.
- The Marshall Islands’ Cautionary TaleThe thread that runs between Obama’s policy toward Iran and his policy toward Israel.
- Iran and the Art of the PossibleUnable to force Obama’s hand, the Senate votes to corral him.
- Ukraine on the BrinkA warning to the West about making bad deals with rogue regimes.
- “Tiny Minority” of Terror-Supporting Muslims?Let’s do the math.
- The Forgotten Americans Jailed in IranThe individuals left out of Obama's deal with the Islamic Republic.
- U.S. Commission: 17 Countries “Engage in or Tolerate Severe Violations of Religious Freedom”New Annual Report Documents Extensive Persecution in 33 Nations 05/01/2015 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – On Thursday, the U.S. Commission for International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) released its 2015 annual report. The report, compiled from thousands of hours of interviews with government officials, victims, and non-governmental orga […]
- “Indifference And Inaction” On Middle East “A Scandal”ICC Note: It is like Pilate washing his hands before Jesus was taken to be crucified, a church leader from the Middle East said. As the war in Syria is now in its fifth year and Christians in the region have been decimated, the world is still unsure of what to do and so little has been done to bring about an end to the conflict. 04/30/2015 Syria (Vatican Rad […]
- Christian Exodus Weakens Moderate IslamICC Note: “Christians are irreplaceable peacemakers,” A Lebanese church leader told a gathering of international officials. As Christians are driven from their homelands in Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere across the Middle East it is Islamic extremists who are gaining. The hope for a stable and prosperous region is diminished when Christians are attacked. 04/28/2 […]
- Christians In The Middle East At Risk Of Extinction, Party Leaders WarnedICC Note: A petition signed by thousands of Christians in the UK is warning of the risk that Christians are facing and the need for more action to be taken to protect them. Though a small minority, “Christians are a glue that holds the region together.” 04/28/2015 Middle East (Christian Today) The rise of extremism has left Christians without hope for a fut […]
- Faith Turns Christians into Terrorist TargetsICC Note: Increasingly around the world the identity and beliefs of Christians has turned them into targets for terrorists. From West Africa to Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, Christians are under threat and the world must take steps to end violence on the basis of religious identity. 04/24/2015 Middle East (CNN) Several of the world's worst terrorist groups […]
- 100 Years: Remembrance, Rejection, and Steps of Reconciliation for Genocide of ChristiansBy Todd Daniels 04/24/2015 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Today marks 100 years since what is generally recognized as the beginning of the Armenian Genocide. On April 24, 1915, approximately 250 Armenian intellectuals and leaders in Istanbul were arrested and subsequently executed. At the same time, in the eastern city of Van, fighting […]
- Protect Religious Liberty: Christians and Other Minority Faiths Face Violent Attacks in Middle East and BeyondICC Note: Based on recent studies by experts tracking religious persecution, the reality is that persecution is increasing globally. Not only has it become more intense in many places that have historically been troublesome, places where religious persecution has largely been absent have seen a resurgence. There is an urgent need for the world to respond to […]
- ISIS Looking to Attack on U.S. Soil? 04/30/2015This piece was originally posted on www.erickstakelbeck.com With Baltimore in chaos these past few days, you may have missed a very important piece of news that could directly affect your life. Two pieces of news, actually, but both covering the same topic: the ISIS threat to the U.S. homeland. This past weekend, CNN reported that the FBI was investigating “ […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran, ISIS and What Can Be Done 04/21/2015On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with national security expert and former Pentagon spokesman J.D. Gordon. He'll discuss the threats posed by Iran and ISIS and how America should counter them.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Jihad Against the 'Sunday People' 04/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine ISIS's attempts to eliminate Christians from the Middle East. Plus, we go on the ground in France to analyze the brewing culture clash with French Muslims in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 3.9 - 1km WNW of View Park-Windsor Hills, CaliforniaShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2015-05-03 11:07:18 UTC2015-05-03 04:07:18 -07:00 at epicenterLocation33.998°N 118.359°WDepth9.88 km (6.14 mi)
- M 4.2 - 8km S of Galesburg, MichiganPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2015-05-02 16:23:07 UTC2015-05-02 12:23:07 -04:00 at epicenterLocation42.212°N 85.429°WDepth5.88 km (3.65 mi)
- M 6.8 - 106km SSW of Kokopo, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-05-01 08:06:04 UTC2015-05-01 18:06:04 +10:00 at epicenterLocation5.196°S 151.801°EDepth57.04 km (35.44 mi)
- M 3.4 - 4km NE of Carson, CaliforniaShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-04-30 14:01:15 UTC2015-04-30 07:01:15 -07:00 at epicenterLocation33.851°N 118.251°WDepth14.66 km (9.11 mi)
- M 6.7 - 125km SSW of Kokopo, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - V Time2015-04-30 10:45:05 UTC2015-04-30 20:45:05 +10:00 at epicenterLocation5.392°S 151.818°EDepth48.88 km (30.37 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,908,361 Visitors Since March 2011