Canada: Mystery ‘Boom’ Noise Rattles Barrie, Ontario Neighbourhood
Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home.
‘It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbours came out to see what happened,’ Higgins said. ‘No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash.’
At least 10 neighbours were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound.
‘Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large,’ he said. ‘I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn’t have just been our house.'” Read more.
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS' Ramadan Call For Death And… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/day… http://t.co/6Nrp3EOBUz 1 week ago
- EU Official: ISIS Set to Invade Europe, Via Refugee Ships 07/06/2015Hundreds of ISIS members could infiltrate Europe together with masses of refugees from Libya, Syria, and Iraq, a top EU official said.
- How ISIS is Making Sunnis an Offer They Can't Refuse 07/06/2015Experts reveal the tactics of intimidation and promises of protection that ISIS is using to try and tip the power balance in Iraq, Syria.
- Iraqi Warplane Accidentally Bombs Baghdad; Seven Dead 07/06/2015At least seven dead after plane malfunctions over eastern Baghdad.
- Jordan Arrests Iranian Agent Plotting Major Terror Attack 07/06/2015Suspect, a member of Revolutionary Guards elite Qods Force, was planning the worst terror attack in Jordan in a decade, officials say.
- Hamas: Israel Sent ISIS to Destroy Us 07/06/2015Clearly alarmed Hamas journal tries to harm ISIS's image by claiming it isn't causing enough terror, accuses it of being a pawn of Israel.
- Egypt's New Anti-Terror Law Could Kill Journalists 07/06/2015Journalists' union warns 'unconstitutional' new law will allow the state to execute reporters for contradicting official reports.
- Haniyeh: Israel Assured Us It Won't Attack 07/06/2015Israel has said it will not launch another war in Gaza, Hamas chief says hints at reconstruction deal.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- ISIS marks anniversary of caliphate amid Ramadan calls for violenceICC Note: The one year anniversary of the self-proclaimed Islamic State Caliphate aligns with the 4th of July and Ramadan this year. ISIS leaders have likewise called on radicals to commit holy jihad during the Muslim holiday for a greater reward in the afterlife. They have insisted that acts of terror are 10 times more obligatory during Ramadan. 06-27-2015 […]
- Attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait part of ISIS call for Ramadan jihadICC Note: The call from ISIS leadership for Ramadan jihad is being carried out by ISIS affiliates worldwide. Last Friday, three attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia coincided with the Caliph’s call for jihadi martyrdom. Ramadan lasts from June 17 to July 17. Christians in Muslim countries have long been accustomed to the heightened threat during the Islamic […]
- The Slow Death of Syrian ChristianityICC Note: The Syrian civil war has ravaged for over four years now and the West still grapples with whether to get seriously involved or not. Although a plight for geopolitics and world order, this is also a fight for individual freedoms and the survival of people groups. The Syrian Christians are not just caught in the cross fire of war but are specifically […]
- Religious Persecution Rising: Islam Threatens Religious Minorities, Especially In Middle EastICC Note: With the practice of religion comes the presence of persecution. Though this is true, the degrees to which certain groups are persecuted very often out do others. Persecution takes different forms based on government structure or sectarian divisions and population demographics. One thing is consistent through the differences, the majority of Muslim […]
- Christianity Doomed in Iraq, Say ExpertsICC Note: The unfortunate but real message conveyed by experts on Iraq is that unless something drastic is done, Christianity has no future in the ancient homeland. But then what is to happen to the thousands of Christians that lived and still live there? According to Nina Shea, director of the U.S.-based Center for Religious Freedom, relocation is the only […]
- Iraq’s Christians Need Sanctuary, and the West Should Provide ItICC Note: ISIS overtook Mosul, Iraq a year ago and Christians from the region still need help and sanctuary. Being the specific civilian target of the extremists, Christians are of top concern in Iraq. The big question is: what strategy can be implemented to protect these people? Some suggest safe havens, others suggest international military interference, a […]
- The Last Gasp of the Cradle Christians?ICC Note: The story of ISIS terror in the Middle East is consistently the same. The region where Christianity has its roots is being rid of Christianity altogether. With the choice to convert, pay a tax, be killed or flee, most Christians in occupied regions chose the latter choice. When leaving they have no time to gather their belongings and end up in refu […]
- The Watchman Show: Fighting Back against Christian Persecution 06/16/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we profile courageous voices who are taking a stand for the persecuted Christians of the Middle East. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: When a Jew Rules the World 06/03/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author of The Islamic Antichrist. He'll discuss his new book, When a Jew Rules the World. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.2 - 14km ENE of Springfield, OregonPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-07-04 15:42:18 UTC2015-07-04 08:42:18 -07:00 at epicenterLocation44.082°N 122.837°WDepth9.89 km (6.14 mi)
- M 6.4 - 95km SE of Yilkiqi, ChinaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IVTime2015-07-03 01:07:47 UTC2015-07-03 09:07:47 +08:00 at epicenterLocation37.460°N 78.125°EDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 5.2 - 13km S of Volcano, HawaiiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2015-06-28 08:10:10 UTC2015-06-27 22:10:10 -10:00 at epicenterLocation19.335°N 155.209°WDepth8.55 km (5.31 mi)
- M 5.9 - 103km W of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-06-24 22:32:21 UTC2015-06-24 14:32:21 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.663°N 151.975°WDepth114.90 km (71.40 mi)
- M 6.3 - 248km WNW of Chichi-shima, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2015-06-23 12:18:29 UTC2015-06-23 21:18:29 +09:00 at epicenterLocation27.669°N 139.793°EDepth455.88 km (283.27 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,940,053 Visitors Since March 2011