Egyptian Cleric Leads Pro-Al-Qaeda Demonstration in Tahrir Square, Threatens US and Jews with ‘Men Who Love Death’ and ‘Seek Death’
If they continue down the broad road they are on, their wish to be ‘united’ with Osama bin Laden will one day be granted. But it will be in a much darker place than the one they’ve envisioned …
Proverbs 21:6, “Getting treasures by a lying tongue Is the fleeting fantasy of those who seek death.”
Proverbs 8:35-36, “For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.”
Revelation 9:6, “In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.”
Egyptian Cleric Sheik Tawfiq Al-Afni at Tahrir Square in Cairo: “First of all, Islamic Law is the only source for legislation… the Prophet Muhammad prophesied that the return of Islam was inevitable… Sheik Osama bin Laden is a man who waged Jihad for the sake of Allah and we pray that Allah will unite us with him and the martyrs in Paradise. My brothers in Islam, we say with great pride that we adhere to the Jihad for the sake of Allah… We respond to Your call. Please turn our skulls into a ladder for your glory. We say to infidel America: By Allah, if you contemplate coming to Egypt, you will encounter men who love death more than you love life… I say to the Jews: if you contemplate harming Egypt or its Muslim people, you will encounter men who seek death more than you seek life … ‘Oh Allah, grant us martyrdom for Your sake. – Amen …” Watch video below:
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS' Ramadan Call For Death And… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/day… http://t.co/6Nrp3EOBUz 1 week ago
- Iran's Foreign Minister: Differences Remain in Nuclear Talks 07/06/2015Iran's foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says "some differences remain" between Iran and six world powers.
- Egypt Kills 63 Jihadists in the Sinai 07/06/2015Egypt's military launches airstrikes and ground operations on Sinai jihadists, killing 63.
- Lion Cubs Moved from Gaza to Jordan Due to Financial Burden 07/06/2015Two lion cubs taken from Gaza to Jordan through Israel after their maintenance becomes too great a financial burden on owner.
- UN Atomic Officials Head to Iran as Talks With West Continue 07/06/2015IAEA says "senior officials" flying to Tehran, as Iran and major powers continue to discuss nuclear deal.
- Turkish Army Chiefs Meet to Discuss Syria Invasion: Report 07/05/2015Despite consistently denying any such plans, Turkish commanders along border with Syria reportedly meet to discuss intervention.
- Will Egypt Ask for IAF Assistance in Sinai? 07/05/2015Middle East expert Prof. Hillel Frisch doesn't rule out possibility that Israel will help Egypt deal with ISIS with air power, if asked.
- Syria, Hezbollah Retake Town on Lebanese Border 07/05/2015Zabadani was the last rebel-held town on the Lebanese border.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- ISIS marks anniversary of caliphate amid Ramadan calls for violenceICC Note: The one year anniversary of the self-proclaimed Islamic State Caliphate aligns with the 4th of July and Ramadan this year. ISIS leaders have likewise called on radicals to commit holy jihad during the Muslim holiday for a greater reward in the afterlife. They have insisted that acts of terror are 10 times more obligatory during Ramadan. 06-27-2015 […]
- Attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait part of ISIS call for Ramadan jihadICC Note: The call from ISIS leadership for Ramadan jihad is being carried out by ISIS affiliates worldwide. Last Friday, three attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia coincided with the Caliph’s call for jihadi martyrdom. Ramadan lasts from June 17 to July 17. Christians in Muslim countries have long been accustomed to the heightened threat during the Islamic […]
- The Slow Death of Syrian ChristianityICC Note: The Syrian civil war has ravaged for over four years now and the West still grapples with whether to get seriously involved or not. Although a plight for geopolitics and world order, this is also a fight for individual freedoms and the survival of people groups. The Syrian Christians are not just caught in the cross fire of war but are specifically […]
- Religious Persecution Rising: Islam Threatens Religious Minorities, Especially In Middle EastICC Note: With the practice of religion comes the presence of persecution. Though this is true, the degrees to which certain groups are persecuted very often out do others. Persecution takes different forms based on government structure or sectarian divisions and population demographics. One thing is consistent through the differences, the majority of Muslim […]
- Christianity Doomed in Iraq, Say ExpertsICC Note: The unfortunate but real message conveyed by experts on Iraq is that unless something drastic is done, Christianity has no future in the ancient homeland. But then what is to happen to the thousands of Christians that lived and still live there? According to Nina Shea, director of the U.S.-based Center for Religious Freedom, relocation is the only […]
- Iraq’s Christians Need Sanctuary, and the West Should Provide ItICC Note: ISIS overtook Mosul, Iraq a year ago and Christians from the region still need help and sanctuary. Being the specific civilian target of the extremists, Christians are of top concern in Iraq. The big question is: what strategy can be implemented to protect these people? Some suggest safe havens, others suggest international military interference, a […]
- The Last Gasp of the Cradle Christians?ICC Note: The story of ISIS terror in the Middle East is consistently the same. The region where Christianity has its roots is being rid of Christianity altogether. With the choice to convert, pay a tax, be killed or flee, most Christians in occupied regions chose the latter choice. When leaving they have no time to gather their belongings and end up in refu […]
- The Watchman Show: Fighting Back against Christian Persecution 06/16/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we profile courageous voices who are taking a stand for the persecuted Christians of the Middle East. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: When a Jew Rules the World 06/03/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author of The Islamic Antichrist. He'll discuss his new book, When a Jew Rules the World. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.2 - 14km ENE of Springfield, OregonPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-07-04 15:42:18 UTC2015-07-04 08:42:18 -07:00 at epicenterLocation44.082°N 122.837°WDepth9.89 km (6.14 mi)
- M 6.4 - 95km SE of Yilkiqi, ChinaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IVTime2015-07-03 01:07:47 UTC2015-07-03 09:07:47 +08:00 at epicenterLocation37.460°N 78.125°EDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 5.2 - 13km S of Volcano, HawaiiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2015-06-28 08:10:10 UTC2015-06-27 22:10:10 -10:00 at epicenterLocation19.335°N 155.209°WDepth8.55 km (5.31 mi)
- M 5.9 - 103km W of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-06-24 22:32:21 UTC2015-06-24 14:32:21 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.663°N 151.975°WDepth114.90 km (71.40 mi)
- M 6.3 - 248km WNW of Chichi-shima, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2015-06-23 12:18:29 UTC2015-06-23 21:18:29 +09:00 at epicenterLocation27.669°N 139.793°EDepth455.88 km (283.27 mi)
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS’ Ramadan Call For Death And Destruction
- France: “Normal Muslim” Employee Beheads Boss, Impales Head On Fence Near Lyon
- California: Muslim Man Attending Mosque More Develops Sudden Urge To Kill And Be Killed For The Cause Of Allah
- Report: Islamic State Has Seized “Enough Radioactive Material To Build Their First WMD”
- USA: Muslim Man Seeking To Behead Cop In Boston Is Shot Dead By Police
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,939,731 Visitors Since March 2011