Denmark: Islamists Seek to Introduce ‘Sharia Zones’ Where Islamic Sharia Law Should Be Upheld
The group, ‘The Call to Islam’, belongs to a branch of Islam called Salafism, whose followers in the UK attempted to introduce similar Sharia zones in London earlier this summer.
According to Jyllands-Posten newspaper, the group is led by the imam Abu Ahmed, who has taught several people subsequently linked to terrorist activities.
The Call to Islam intends to start patrolling the Copenhagen neighbourhood of Tingbjerg before extending into Nørrebro and eventually the whole of Denmark. Muslims found to be drinking and gambling would be reprimanded for breaking Islamic code.
The Muslimernes Fællesråd, an umbrella organisation representing over 40,000 Muslims from several organisations, has denounced the plans.
‘We should definitely take them seriously and enter into dialogue with them,’ spokesperson Mustafa Gezen told Jyllands-Posten. ‘We should not ignore their extreme inclinations in our society. The problem is that many young people are susceptible to these beliefs. We need to start at the primary school level, to stress the importance of democracy.'” Read more.
Occupation Without Tanks or Soldiers: European ‘No-Go’ Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating – “Islamic extremists are stepping up the creation of ‘no-go’ areas in European cities that are off-limits to non-Muslims. Many of the ‘no-go’ zones function as microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law. Host-country authorities effectively have lost control in these areas and in many instances are unable to provide even basic public aid such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services.” Read more.
Sharia Creep: The ‘Religion of Peace’ is Creating No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Throughout the West – Watch videos.
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/rep… https://t.co/0nNtC68RQM 14 minutes ago
- Syrian paper recounts rescue of downed Russian pilot 11/26/2015Syria government media describes how elite forces penetrated behind rebel lines to rescue wounded navigator.
- Erdogan denies Turkey buying oil from ISIS 11/26/2015Turkish president denies Russian accusations as 'slander', as Moscow-Ankara row over downed Russian jet heats up.
- Egypt's Coptic Pope makes historic visit to Israel 11/26/2015Tawadros II will be first Coptic Pope in decades to visit Jerusalem, for senior cleric's funeral Church plays down political significance.
- Abbas again asks UN to set deadline for 'end of occupation' 11/26/2015PA chairman renews calls on the UN force Israel to withdraw from Judea and Samaria. A resolution in this vein failed to pass last year.
- Turkish army: We didn't know the downed plane was Russian 11/26/2015Turkey's army says it did not know the warplane it downed on the Syrian border was Russian, adds it tried to rescue the pilots.
- Hamas: Stabbing an Israeli isn't 'terrorism' 11/26/2015Hamas blasts Secretary of State John Kerry for saying Israel has the right to defend itself, says the wave of attacks isn't terrorism.
- Americans 'concerned' over Russian missile system in Syria 11/25/2015Russia's decision to deploy S-400 system to its base in Syria is raising "significant concerns" for the United States military.
- American Association of University Professors Abandons Educators Under Siege Over the Thanksgiving holiday in 1915 Columbia University economics professor E.R. A. Seligman shared a draft document with his colleagues, Princeton economics professor Frank Fetter and Johns Hopkins philosophy professor Arthur O. Lovejoy. The three succeeded in putting into final form what became the founding document of the American Association of Univer […]
- The Fight Against SJP Anti-Semitism Comes to BrandeisClick here to learn more about the Freedom Center's Stop the Jihad on Campus Campaign. Daniel Greenfield is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Brandeis University’s Mandel Center for the Humanities recently hosted Gideon Levy. Levy, the author of articles such as, “Did Israel Really Think Hamas Would Turn the Other Chee […]
- Anti-Terror Posters Deemed 'Unsafe' for the Jihad on CampusLearn more about the Freedom Center's Stop the Jihad on Campus campaign. Reprinted from ThePeoplesCube.com. The posters and stickers below were plastered all over five major American campuses in the second week of November - two universities in D.C. and three in Southern California - making fun of local anti-Israel groups, Students for Justice in Pa […]
- Edwin Black on the War Against the Jews Below are the video and transcript of Edwin Black's speech which took place at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s 2015 Restoration Weekend. The event was held November 5-8th at the Belmond Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina. Edwin Black from DHFC on Vimeo. Edwin Black: This is the first of 40 events for me in November, and I do about […]
- The Plight of Emad TayefehA young Iranian filmmaker named Emadeddin (Emad) Tayefeh was forced to flee his homeland earlier this year after its totalitarian regime grew suspicious of his latest documentary project that focuses on political repression in that country. In early August, Tayefeh hopped on a bus bound for the Turkish border, following beatings and imprisonment at the hands […]
- Aerial Duel over the Skies of SyriaRussia suffered a blow to its prestige yesterday as its warplanes clashed with Turkish fighter jets and came off on the losing end of the stick. In the early morning hours of November 24, a Russian Su-24 bomber operating in western Syria was shot down by a Turkish F-16 fighter jet, in an area north of Bashar Assad’s stronghold of Latakia, near the Turkish bo […]
- Turkey-Russia TurmoilLeading from behind, or more accurately, failing to lead at all, has its consequences. Turkish jets shot down a Russian Su-24 fighter jet Turkey claimed was over its airspace, and both pilots were reportedly killed. In addition, American-backed Syrian rebels shot down a Russian rescue helicopter, killing one crew member. Russian guided missile cruiser Moskva […]
- The Paris Attacks Are Bad News For Christian RefugeesICC Note: In the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Paris, the shifting tide of sentiment towards refugees fleeing from Syria means even less chance of support for Syrian Christians who were already in bad situation. The conflict and persecution on one side and the fear on the other, leaves them in the middle with dwindling aid and support. 11/16/2015 Midd […]
- West Has ‘Betrayed The Christians Of The East’, Says Syrian PatriarchICC Note: In a new statement, the head of the Syrian Catholic church has voiced his frustration with the role of the west in the conflict plaguing Iraq and Syria that has forced hundreds of thousands of Christians out of their homes and countries. While it is persecution happening at the hands of Islamic jihadists, those in the region point to outsiders who […]
- 7 Assyrian Christian Refugees Drown While Crossing Aegean SeaICC Note: As an example of the latest casualties of the war in Iraq and Syria and the impact of ISIS, 7 Assyrian Christian refugees drowned along with more than a dozen others as they tried to cross the Aegean Sea into Greece. The two families were from the Christian town of Qaraqosh, which fell to ISIS control in Summer 2014. The boat that the families were […]
- Is The Syrian Refugee Process Stacked Against Christian Migrants?ICC Note: As the public and politicians debate what to do about Syrian refugees, it is important to actually look at the process involved in the issue. The system for legally resettling refugees is complex and often stacked against Christians. The system to legally – and safely – process refugees needs to be addressed, along with dealing with those who come […]
- Paris Attacks Just A Sample Of ISIS In Middle EastICC Note: The deadly terrorist attacks in Paris have demonstrated for the Western world the realities of what ISIS has been doing in the Middle East for years. The daily targeting of enemies with heavy weaponry or improvised explosive devises (IEDs) are a primary tool of Islamic terrorists in achieving their aims of an Islamic State where either all are Musl […]
- Christianity On The Brink?ICC Note: Why would Christians be fleeing their homes in Syria and Iraq? It is because they are in search of a life for their families. They want their children to be able to go to school without fear that the next bomb that explodes will be at their school or the next sniper target will not be their child. This is the reality that has threatened the presenc […]
- Obama’s ‘Shameful’ Policy Toward Middle Eastern ChristiansICC Note: President Obama has responded to criticism from some political leaders who have urged for priority to be given to Christians in the Middle East by calling such ideas “shameful.” While there needs to be recognition that the current violence in the Middle East has affected many groups, the action taken by the Obama administration towards Christians i […]
- The Watchman Show: After Paris, What's Next for ISIS? 11/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the growing ISIS threat to America in the wake of the Paris attacks. We also examine how Europe's capital, Brussels, is in the crosshairs of radical Islamists. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Paris Terror: Can It Happen Here? 11/16/2015Cross posted at erickstakelbeck.com Details are still pouring in about last night’s horrific jihadist massacre in Paris. Although ISIS has claimed responsibility for the carnage, we still don’t know, as of this writing, the identities of the eight jihadists who carried out the slaughter at multiple venues. Were they all French citizens? Were they “returnees” […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Tracking the Global Jihad 11/10/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we travel to hotspots around the world to monitor the latest developments in the battle against the global jihad. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 127km SSW of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - ITime2015-11-26 05:45:18 UTC2015-11-26 00:45:18 -05:00 at epicenterLocation9.191°S 71.288°WDepth599.35 km (372.42 mi)
- M 7.6 - 210km S of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IVTime2015-11-24 22:50:53 UTC2015-11-24 17:50:53 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.048°S 71.023°WDepth611.71 km (380.10 mi)
- M 7.6 - 169km WNW of Iberia, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - VI Time2015-11-24 22:45:38 UTC2015-11-24 17:45:38 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.548°S 70.904°WDepth600.63 km (373.21 mi)
- M 4.7 - 13km SW of Cherokee, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2015-11-19 07:42:12 UTC2015-11-19 01:42:12 -06:00 at epicenterLocation36.661°N 98.461°WDepth6.23 km (3.87 mi)
- M 7.0 - 118km SW of Dadali, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-11-18 18:31:04 UTC2015-11-19 05:31:04 +11:00 at epicenterLocation8.929°S 158.410°EDepth13.39 km (8.32 mi)
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States
- Iraq: Elaborate Series Of ISIS-Made Caves Found Under Sinjar Mountains Littered With US-Made Weapons
- Report: Violent Crimes By “Refugees” Skyrocketing Across America
- Iraqi Christians In U.S. Face Deportation While Obama Welcomes Syrian Muslims
- Germany: Christian Man Hospitalized After Muslim “Refugee” Beats Him For Sharing Faith
- Video: Obama-Backed “Allahu Akbar” Terrorists Shoot Down Russian Rescue Helicopter After Turkey Shoots Down Russian Fighter Jet
- Belgium: Muslim Preachers Teaching Kids To Steal From Non-Muslims
- UK: London Police Bravely Dive Into Canal To Rescue … Islamic Books
- Third Paris Stadium Jihad Suicide Bomber Identified As “Refugee” Who Entered Via Greece
- “We Are Coming”: Pro-ISIS Messages Found On Ohio College Campus
- Mali: Dozens Slaughtered After Muslim Gunmen Storm Hotel, Search For Non-Muslims To Kill
- Italian Police: Christians Killed After Muslim Migrants Throw Them All Overboard
- Officials: Islamic State Aggressively Pursuing Weapons Of Mass Destruction To Use Against Us
- Six Muslim Men From Middle East Apprehended After Illegally Crossing Arizona-Mexico Border
- Six US-Bound Syrian Men With Fake Passports Caught In Honduras
- Turkey Arrests 8 Europe-Bound ISIS Militants “Posing As Refugees”
- Nearly 70 Muslims Arrested In America For ISIS-Related Terror Plots … Including “Refugees”
- Canada: Police Open Fire On Suspected Suicide Bomber Near Toronto
- Germany: Soccer Stadium Evacuated After Bomb Plot Discovered
- US: Half Of All Governors Say No To Syrian “Refugees”, One Already Goes Missing In Louisiana
- ISIS Threatens Mass Casualty Terror Attacks In Washington DC And Other European Countries
- David Wood: The Qur’an And The Siege Of Paris
- ISIS: The Attacks On Paris By The Slaves Of Allah Are Only “The First Of The Storm”
- Police: Two Paris ISIS Terrorists Were Registered “Refugees” This Year
- Islam In France: Multiple ISIS Jihadists Kill At Least 129 In Wave Of Attacks Throughout Central Paris
- Report: ISIS Jihadists Tie Up, Line Up, Gun Down Hundreds Of Syrian Children In Sickening Video
- Michigan: Muslims Take Over Hamtramck City Council And Issue Warning To Non-Muslims
- Texas: Terror-Linked Muslim Advocacy Group CAIR FURIOUS After Dallas City Councilor Speaks The Truth About Islam
- Ben Carson On The Islamic State: “We Have To Destroy Their Caliphate … Before They Destroy Us”
- Report: Muslim UC Merced Student Who Went On Stabbing Spree Was On US Terror Watch List
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,126,557 Visitors Since March 2011