UK: Islamists Continue to Set Up ‘Sharia Neighborhoods’ in London, Plans to Flood Muslim and Non-Muslim Communities
Daniel 7:25, “And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”
And still the government has failed to round up, jail, and deport all those responsible for treason. They say they’ll use the ‘full extent’ of their powers to prosecute any offenders, but when those powers are neutered by political correctness and couched under a veil of so-called ‘human rights’, the only government message that these Islamists are effectively hearing is this: You’re making a difference. You can’t be stopped. Seize the moment before the infidels come to their senses, and the world will be yours for the taking …
The Daily Mail reported that some communities have been bombarded with bright yellow posters which read: ‘You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.’
The messages were found on bus stops and street lamps, said the report, and have already been seen across certain boroughs in London. They order that ‘no gambling’, ‘no music or concerts’, ‘no drugs or smoking’ and ‘no alcohol’ should be seen in the Sharia-controlled zone.
According to the report, dozens of streets in the London boroughs of Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham have been hit with these signs.
Hate preacher Anjem Choudary is reportedly behind the scheme, and he has said he plans to flood specific Muslim and non-Muslim communities around the UK and ‘put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term.'” Read more.
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/sco… https://t.co/s1TqRYgJ4N 1 month ago
- Will Syria gas attacks probe condemn the Assad regime? 08/23/2016A yearlong investigation to determine who is behind deadly chemical attacks in Syria takes center stage at the United Nations this week.
- Abbas calls for release of all terrorist prisoners 08/23/2016PA chairman's Fatah movement expresses solidarity with terrorist prisoners serving in Israel, calls on PA Arabs to work to free them.
- Watch: Jordanian analyst loses it on live TV 08/23/2016Palestinian-Jordanian political analyst loses his temper while discussing the Fatah movement, says it is linked to the Mossad.
- Pentagon warns Syria: Don't fly near coalition troops 08/23/2016United States warns Syrian regime that it is prepared to shoot down planes threatening international coalition forces in northern Syria.
- U.S.: It's unclear if Russia has stopped using Iranian air base 08/23/2016State Dept. acknowledges reports that Russia ended its use of an Iranian air base to strike Syria, says it's unclear if they are true.
- Egypt's Foreign Ministry says minister's comments were 'twisted' 08/23/2016Egypt’s Foreign Ministry says media twisted Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry's comments on killing of Palestinian Arab children.
- UN official blasts 'sinful' carnage in Aleppo 08/23/2016UN top aid official Stephen O'Brien voices anger at world powers' inability to agree on a truce to allow aid into Syria's second city.
- Huma Abedin, Hillary’s Bribe BrokerEmbattled Hillary Clinton enforcer Huma Abedin gave foreign leaders and activists special access to Clinton when she was secretary of state after they donated to the congenitally corrupt Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, according to newly released emails. It is yet more evidence that in the event Hillary becomes president her administration will […]
- Turkey Drifts into the Abyss as ISIS Kills Dozens at WeddingOn August 20, a suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest at a wedding ceremony attended by supporters of the pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party, or HDP. The blast occurred in the southern Turkish city of Gaziantep near the restive Syrian border and claimed the lives of at least 54. The death toll will likely rise given that many of those wounded i […]
- Our Catastrophic Failure of Jihad DenialDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. An outraged nation watched on September 11 as a handful of Muslim terrorists managed to kill thousands of Americans in one of the worst attacks in our history. Answers were demanded and commissions were established to investigate why we fail […]
- Soros’s Campaign of Global ChaosOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundation by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. The OSF is the vehicle through which Soros has funneled billions of dollars over the past two decades to non-profit organizations in the US and th […]
- Canadian Clarity on TerrorismWith the United States in the throes of a presidential election, an August 10 terrorist plot in Strathroy, Ontario, Canada did not grab much news coverage. Even so, the incident proved enlightening on a number of fronts, including the motivation of the terrorist. Aaron Driver, 24, was a Muslim convert and ISIS supporter who posted a video in which he said: “ […]
- College Campus LunacyAs the fall semester begins, parents, students, taxpayers and donors should be made aware of official college practices that should disgust us all. Hampshire College will offer some of its students what the school euphemistically calls "identity-based housing." That's segregated housing for students who — because of their race, culture, gender […]
- Bring the Funders of Black Lives Matter Violence to JusticeDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Follow the money is the watchword of politics. The left pretends that it is above money or against money, but its networks rival those of any drug cartel or mob outfit and are often constructed to thwart any investigation of its finances. Th […]
- Hamas, Palestinian Authority Target Journalists Ahead of Election 08/23/2016Both of the journalists who were arrested made the mistake of reporting on the suffering of Palestinians living under Hamas rule. These are not the kind of stories that Hamas wishes to see ahead of the local and municipal elections. Rather, Hamas wants
- Turkey's Exhausting Zigzagging Between East and West 08/23/2016"What is the moral of the story? Until a few weeks ago, the West was comfortably day-dreaming that, despite his foibles, Erdogan was a staunch U.S. ally and an eager EU candidate. After all, had he not, only recently, downed a Russian jet? Then,
- UK: Clerics Who Threaten Reformers and Praise Murderers 08/22/2016Anjem Choudary has gone to jail. He was the most visible part of the problem. But he was not the greatest or deepest problem in this area. That problem is shown when two extremist clerics with pre-medieval views come to Britain they are welcomed by an
- Migrant Issue: Turkey's Dubious Role 08/22/2016The flow of migrants has not been stopped, and the conditions for migrants in Turkey are provoking them to leave and risk their lives in a quest for safety in Greece. "I have a strong fear that Turkey's smugglers have the support of the authorities, who
- France: "First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People" 08/21/2016The path of Adel Kermiche, born in France to immigrant parents from Algeria, and one of the two men who murdered the elderly priest Father Jacques Hamel, looks like the path followed by many young French Muslims: school failure, delinquency, shift
- Migrant Problems Still Threaten Europe 08/20/2016In September 2015, a Canadian broadcaster, Ezra Levant, suggested that what Europe was experiencing, was not primarily an influx of "refugees" fleeing conflict, but rather a new Gold Rush, in which young men from the Muslim world were seeking to improve
- The Temple Mount and UNESCO 08/19/2016The attempts to deny any ancient and ongoing Jewish presence in Jerusalem, to say there was never a first let alone a second Temple and that only Muslims have any right to the whole city, its shrines and historical monuments, have reached insane
- ISIS Used Child as Suicide Bomber to Kill 51, Mostly Children, at Turkish Wedding 08/23/2016ICC Note: The Islamic State has hit Turkey once again, this time using a child suicide bomber to target a wedding. At least 51 people, mostly children, were reported dead on Saturday in the Turkish city of Gaziantrp. The same group which has engaged in a relentless genocide against Christians seems to be spreading it’s beliefs to children, as the attacker wa […]
- Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for two car bombs killing 23 people in Somalia 08/23/2016ICC Note: Al-Shabaab continues to spread fear among Somalia citizens with the purpose of turning the nation into an Islamic State. This terrorist group follows a pattern of bombings in the country in order to intimidate the population as they continue to kill innocent people in their pursuit for power. Even though some of their attacks are not directly again […]
- After Saturday Comes Hope 08/22/2016ICC Note: The experience of Father Douglas Bazi, a Chaldean priest who endured nine days of torture in the Middle East has been highlighted in a new book called “After Saturday Comes Sunday.” The driving theme of the new book by Elizabeth Kendal explains the complexity and the tragedy that is the Middle East and how the West is blind to this reality. The aut […]
- M 6.4 - South Georgia Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - ITime2016-08-21 03:45:23 UTC2016-08-21 01:45:23 -02:00 at epicenterLocation55.278°S 31.755°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.4 - South Georgia Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - IIITime2016-08-19 07:32:22 UTC2016-08-19 05:32:22 -02:00 at epicenterLocation55.279°S 31.874°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 5.7 - 54km ENE of Bowen, AustraliaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2016-08-18 04:30:08 UTC2016-08-18 14:30:08 +10:00 at epicenterLocation19.859°S 148.726°EDepth7.82 km (4.86 mi)
- M 7.2 - 109km E of Ile Hunter, New CaledoniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - VI Time2016-08-12 01:26:35 UTC2016-08-12 13:26:35 +12:00 at epicenterLocation22.495°S 173.111°EDepth9.95 km (6.18 mi)
- M 5.1 - 20km NNE of Upper Lake, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2016-08-10 02:57:17 UTC2016-08-09 19:57:17 -07:00 at epicenterLocation39.329°N 122.802°WDepth14.45 km (8.98 mi)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Mike O Begley on Sharia ‘Adjustments…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Nicole Caraccilo on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Martin on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Andrew on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Parth on Popular Polish Magazine Decrie…|
|Nader teeilab on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Nader teeilab on Antichrist: Leader Of A One-Wo…|
|Michael on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Idol Of Stone: Inside The…|
|Anonymous on Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Musli…|
|Joseph kuzara on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|The Complete Incomp… on Arab Writer: Islam’s Unc…|
|passiveson on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|TIME TO WAKE UP NEWS… on ‘Sharia Medicine’: Egyptian Cl…|
- 2,266,926 Visitors Since March 2011