Israel: Radical Islamists Calling for Islamic Caliphate Trying to Take Over Temple Mount
Are we about to soon witness one possible fulfillment of this prophecy come to pass? …
“On the 90th anniversary of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the vast Islamic Caliphate regime which fell in 1921 after WWI, thousands of members of the Radical Islamist organization Hizb ut-Tahrir rallied on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. They called for Muslims to unite and embrace the Caliphate rulership once more.
The rally took place in early July. Demonstrators flew banners bearing inscriptions such as ‘The Ummah (Muslims) Want Muslim Caliphates.’ A giant banner was put up in the Al Aksa mosque courtyard on the Temple Mount. Other banners said ‘No to Democracy, Yes to Caliphates’. The crowd controller, using a microphone, soon had the crowd chanting over and over, ‘O Muslim armies, awaken to help Muslims.’
The Hizb ut-Tahrir (‘Party of Liberation’) website calls for the Muslim armies to forcefully lift the Gaza IDF naval blockade with military action, making it serve ‘as a tight noose’ around Israel.
Caliphates were a totalitarian system of Muslim government established by Mohammed, who made himself the first Caliph, reigning until 632 C.E. The Caliph was a religious and political leader, who made the Koran’s prescriptions, now developed into the legal body known as Sharia law, the law of the land. The Ottoman Empire embraced the idea of a caliphate, and was governed this way until its dissolution.” Read more.
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere” wp.me/p1qlPa-7c1 6 days ago
- Riyadh Seeks Nuclear Cooperation with South Korea 03/04/2015The countries agreed to prepare for building more than two nuclear reactors in Saudi Arabia. Saudis plan more than 12 power plants by 2040.
- Analysts: Iran Sanctions Did Enormous Harm to Country 03/04/2015Analysts Wednesday listed some of the economic damage done to Iran by the sanctions – and that damage has been substantial.
- UN Envoy Urges Israel to Investigate Civilian Deaths in Gaza 03/04/2015UN rapporteur Makarim Wibisono says Israel should investigate the deaths of Gazans during Operation Protective Edge.
- Will the Last Jews of Yemen Be Able to Escape? 03/03/2015Expert in touch with Sana'a's Jews warns of 'great danger' from Iranian backed Houthis taking control, details efforts to get them out.
- US Claims it will 'Confront' Iran's Regional Power Grab 03/03/2015State Dept official says US will oppose expansion regardless of nuclear talks, in apparent response to Netanyahu's warnings.
- Will Egypt Go for its Own Nuclear Weapon? 03/03/2015Expert says Egypt distancing from US, explains what the move means for nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.
- Iran Fires Back: Netanyahu Doesn't Have Influence 03/03/2015Iranian vice-president dismisses Congress speech, as foreign ministry spokesperson calls Netanyahu's 'lie-spreading repetitious.'
- Netanyahu: ‘Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand.’The lone voice speaks in the wilderness of Washington.
- The Hillary Cover-Up and the End of DemocracyDo Americans care enough to stop the breakdown of our democracy?
- Bad Ideas Breed Bad Foreign PolicyThe Obama administration's secularist delusions and their dangerous consequences.
- Hillary’s Public Records DeceptionClinton's secret State Department email exposed.
- The Outstretched Hand: Symbol of Palestinian ‘Revolution’The international community's billions of dollars in handouts to the Palestinians.
- State Department Funds Anti-Israel ExtremistsDestructive meddling in Israeli democracy.
- Reform Judaism: Is It a Bad Thing? — on The Glazov GangThree Jewish thinkers ponder what reform Jews contribute to Jewish identity and to the defense of Israel.
- Why Did ISIS Release 19 Christian Hostages?ICC Note: Following an attack on Assyrian Christians ISIS militants abducted as many as 300 Christians in Syria. At least 19 of them have now been released, but the reason behind it is unclear. ISIS is attempting to establish an Islamic State and is enacting religious law that imposes strict restrictions on Christians and threatens death to those who fail to […]
- The Twilight Of Middle Eastern ChristianityICC Note: As ISIS attempts to tighten its stranglehold on Syria and Iraq it is destroying centuries old cultures. Not content to simply enslave the people, they are also destroying libraries, museums, churches, and more. Hundreds of Christians have also been kidnapped, villages emptied, and many doubting they can ever return. 02/28/2015 Middle East (Al-Arabi […]
- ISIS Onslaught Engulfs Assyrian Christians as Militants Destroy Ancient ArtICC Note: The news seems to be from the days of ancient conquests, when Islam swept through the Middle East in the 7th-8th centuries, but the reality is that it is from the present. Militants from ISIS or the Islamic State have captured over 200 Christians, including dozens of women. They at the same time have been destroying centuries old artifacts. The rai […]
- ISIS: Christians Worse Than MurderersICC Note: As the world witnesses the brutal acts of the Islamic jihadists of ISIS, the ideology behind it is challenging to understand. They regularly try to justify their actions from their interpretation of Islam. Their views depart radically from the views of many Muslims, but find their basis in at least one interpretation of the Quran that believes that […]
- ISIS Captures Christians: Piece by piece, Middle Eastern Christianity is being shatteredICC Note: The abduction of Christians in Eastern Syria is just the latest in a tragic series of events that is witnessing the complete unraveling of Christianity in the Middle East. Islamic jihadists continue to destroy communities that have lived in these lands for thousands of years, seeking to replace it with an Islamic state. 02/24/2015 Syria (Fox News) […]
- Nigeria: “One of the Worst Places for Christians”ICC Note: According to Raymond Ibrahim, author of "Muslim Persecution of Christians," Nigeria is one of the "worst places for Christians." Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency bent on establishing a separate Islamic state in northeast Nigeria, has waged a campaign of terror against the West African nation's northern Christians fo […]
- Kenya’s Classrooms Empty in Wake of Non-Muslim MassacresICC Note: In November of last year, Somalia-based radical Islamic insurgency al-Shabaab perpetrated yet another brutal massacre against non-Muslims in Kenya. After commandeering a bus near the East African country's northern border with Somalia, a band of al-Shabaab terrorists forced the vehicle's non-Muslim passengers onto the road where they then […]
- The Watchman Show: Lone Wolves or Known Wolves? 02/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with terrorism expert Patrick Poole to discuss the "known wolf" phenomenon in Western jihadi attacks. We're also joined by director Nolan Lebovitz for a look at his new film "Roadmap Genesis."Erick Stakelbeck
- The Girls of Jihad Strike Again 02/21/2015Back in November, I reported on the troubling trend of Western women traveling to Syria to join ISIS and become part of the Islamic State. Now come new reports that three teenage girls have left Britain with intentions of heading to Syria and marrying ISIS jihadists. Here's more, from the Daily Mail: Scotland Yard was facing questions over how the girls […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran's Moves in the Middle East and Why You Should Care 02/11/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with former Israeli Ambassador Yoram Ettinger and White House correspondent Bill Koenig. They'll discuss Iran's dangerous advance throughout the Middle East and what it means for America and Israel. Click below to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.0 - 131km N of Nebe, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-02-27 13:45:05 UTC2015-02-27 21:45:05 +08:00 at epicenterLocation7.288°S 122.532°EDepth552.33 km (343.20 mi)
- M 6.3 - 140km E of Miyako, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IITime2015-02-20 04:25:24 UTC2015-02-20 14:25:24 +10:00 at epicenterLocation39.847°N 143.569°EDepth13.54 km (8.41 mi)
- M 6.4 - 83km ESE of Lakatoro, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIIITime2015-02-19 13:18:32 UTC2015-02-20 00:18:32 +11:00 at epicenterLocation16.440°S 168.119°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.7 - 83km ENE of Miyako, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2015-02-16 23:06:27 UTC2015-02-17 09:06:27 +10:00 at epicenterLocation39.830°N 142.890°EDepth23.00 km (14.29 mi)
- M 6.2 - 32km ESE of Taitung City, TaiwanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VTime2015-02-13 20:06:31 UTC2015-02-14 04:06:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation22.621°N 121.425°EDepth24.31 km (15.11 mi)
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
- Rev. Graham On Christian Beheadings: These Acts Of Terror Will Spread Throughout Europe And The US, “The Storm Is Coming”
- Islamic State Releases Video Showing Beheadings Of 21 Christians, Kidnaps Nearly Two Dozen More
- Why Do Non-Muslims Convert To Islam?
- Report: 200,000 Christians “At Risk Of Slaughter” As Islamists Prepare Massive Assault In Nigeria
- Denmark: One Shot Dead After Gunman Attacks Copenhagen Synagogue
- New York Times: The Islamic State Is Sprouting Limbs Beyond Its Base
- Denmark: One Dead After Muslim Gunman Sprays Hail Of Bullets At Free-Speech Event
- ISIS Defends Burning Jordanian Pilot Alive, Says “Prophet” Mohammed Would Have Done Same Thing
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,868,249 Visitors Since March 2011