Israel: Radical Islamists Calling for Islamic Caliphate Trying to Take Over Temple Mount
Are we about to soon witness one possible fulfillment of this prophecy come to pass? …
“On the 90th anniversary of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the vast Islamic Caliphate regime which fell in 1921 after WWI, thousands of members of the Radical Islamist organization Hizb ut-Tahrir rallied on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. They called for Muslims to unite and embrace the Caliphate rulership once more.
The rally took place in early July. Demonstrators flew banners bearing inscriptions such as ‘The Ummah (Muslims) Want Muslim Caliphates.’ A giant banner was put up in the Al Aksa mosque courtyard on the Temple Mount. Other banners said ‘No to Democracy, Yes to Caliphates’. The crowd controller, using a microphone, soon had the crowd chanting over and over, ‘O Muslim armies, awaken to help Muslims.’
The Hizb ut-Tahrir (‘Party of Liberation’) website calls for the Muslim armies to forcefully lift the Gaza IDF naval blockade with military action, making it serve ‘as a tight noose’ around Israel.
Caliphates were a totalitarian system of Muslim government established by Mohammed, who made himself the first Caliph, reigning until 632 C.E. The Caliph was a religious and political leader, who made the Koran’s prescriptions, now developed into the legal body known as Sharia law, the law of the land. The Ottoman Empire embraced the idea of a caliphate, and was governed this way until its dissolution.” Read more.
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS' Ramadan Call For Death And… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/day… http://t.co/6Nrp3EOBUz 1 week ago
- What Sanctions? Iran Gives Syria $$1 Billion Bailout 07/07/2015Iran continues to prop up Assad's regime, dishing out its third new line of credit - even as it supposedly is crippled by nuclear sanctions.
- Syrian Christian Leader Feared Kidnapped by Al Qaeda 07/07/2015Father Dhiya Aziz becomes latest Christian leader to be abducted in Syria, after not returning from 'consultations' with Nusra Front leader.
- Iranian Military Chief: ISIS is Defending Israel 07/07/2015Top military aide to Khamenei claims ISIS was created for 'Israel's security,' denounces Saudi actions in Yemen ignoring Iran's Houthis.
- German Official: Iran Talks May Still Fail 07/07/2015As latest deadline for Iran deal approaches, German source stresses "there will not be an agreement at any price".
- IAEA and Iran Hold 'Intense Discussions' on Nuclear Program 07/07/2015UN's atomic watchdog and Iran hold talks about possible military dimensions of the country's nuclear program.
- Sisi: Israel-PA Peace Will Make the Region Safer 07/07/2015Egyptian President meets delegation of the American Jewish Committee, calls for peace between Israel and the PA.
- Iranian Commander: We Will Never Hold 'Positive View' of America 07/07/2015Senior Iranian commander stresses that Iran will continue to view America as an enemy, even if a nuclear deal is reached.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- Saudi Sheikh Who Taught ISIS Fighters ‘Jihad 101′ Asks for Bible After Growing ‘Sick of the Killing,’ Missionary ClaimsICC Note: A missionary from the Muslim worlds shares two stories of ISIS militants who have come to faith because of the bloodshed as the face of Islam. Though ISIS has exposed the deepest evils of Islam, they are also creating dissatisfaction and disillusionment among Muslims. The story of a Saudi Sheikh on his way back from training jihadi fighters coming […]
- ISIS marks anniversary of caliphate amid Ramadan calls for violenceICC Note: The one year anniversary of the self-proclaimed Islamic State Caliphate aligns with the 4th of July and Ramadan this year. ISIS leaders have likewise called on radicals to commit holy jihad during the Muslim holiday for a greater reward in the afterlife. They have insisted that acts of terror are 10 times more obligatory during Ramadan. 06-27-2015 […]
- Attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait part of ISIS call for Ramadan jihadICC Note: The call from ISIS leadership for Ramadan jihad is being carried out by ISIS affiliates worldwide. Last Friday, three attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia coincided with the Caliph’s call for jihadi martyrdom. Ramadan lasts from June 17 to July 17. Christians in Muslim countries have long been accustomed to the heightened threat during the Islamic […]
- The Slow Death of Syrian ChristianityICC Note: The Syrian civil war has ravaged for over four years now and the West still grapples with whether to get seriously involved or not. Although a plight for geopolitics and world order, this is also a fight for individual freedoms and the survival of people groups. The Syrian Christians are not just caught in the cross fire of war but are specifically […]
- Religious Persecution Rising: Islam Threatens Religious Minorities, Especially In Middle EastICC Note: With the practice of religion comes the presence of persecution. Though this is true, the degrees to which certain groups are persecuted very often out do others. Persecution takes different forms based on government structure or sectarian divisions and population demographics. One thing is consistent through the differences, the majority of Muslim […]
- Christianity Doomed in Iraq, Say ExpertsICC Note: The unfortunate but real message conveyed by experts on Iraq is that unless something drastic is done, Christianity has no future in the ancient homeland. But then what is to happen to the thousands of Christians that lived and still live there? According to Nina Shea, director of the U.S.-based Center for Religious Freedom, relocation is the only […]
- Iraq’s Christians Need Sanctuary, and the West Should Provide ItICC Note: ISIS overtook Mosul, Iraq a year ago and Christians from the region still need help and sanctuary. Being the specific civilian target of the extremists, Christians are of top concern in Iraq. The big question is: what strategy can be implemented to protect these people? Some suggest safe havens, others suggest international military interference, a […]
- The Watchman Show: Fighting Back against Christian Persecution 06/16/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we profile courageous voices who are taking a stand for the persecuted Christians of the Middle East. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: When a Jew Rules the World 06/03/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author of The Islamic Antichrist. He'll discuss his new book, When a Jew Rules the World. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - 99km ENE of Shikotan, RussiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2015-07-07 05:10:27 UTC2015-07-07 15:10:27 +10:00 at epicenterLocation43.986°N 147.936°EDepth38.15 km (23.71 mi)
- M 4.2 - 14km ENE of Springfield, OregonPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-07-04 15:42:18 UTC2015-07-04 08:42:18 -07:00 at epicenterLocation44.082°N 122.837°WDepth9.89 km (6.14 mi)
- M 6.4 - 95km SE of Yilkiqi, ChinaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IVTime2015-07-03 01:07:47 UTC2015-07-03 09:07:47 +08:00 at epicenterLocation37.460°N 78.125°EDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 5.2 - 13km S of Volcano, HawaiiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2015-06-28 08:10:10 UTC2015-06-27 22:10:10 -10:00 at epicenterLocation19.335°N 155.209°WDepth8.55 km (5.31 mi)
- M 5.7 - 103km W of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-06-24 22:32:21 UTC2015-06-24 14:32:21 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.664°N 151.962°WDepth114.20 km (70.96 mi)
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS’ Ramadan Call For Death And Destruction
- France: “Normal Muslim” Employee Beheads Boss, Impales Head On Fence Near Lyon
- California: Muslim Man Attending Mosque More Develops Sudden Urge To Kill And Be Killed For The Cause Of Allah
- Report: Islamic State Has Seized “Enough Radioactive Material To Build Their First WMD”
- USA: Muslim Man Seeking To Behead Cop In Boston Is Shot Dead By Police
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,940,449 Visitors Since March 2011