Iran: University Student Arrested and Charged with ‘Propagating Christianity’
“The Iranian Government security forces arrested a university student in front of his home based on the accusation that he has evangelized and propagated Christianity at the university he has been attending. So far there is no information on his condition or his whereabouts.
According to reports collected by Iranian Christian New Agency, ‘Mohabat News,’ reporters on Thursday June 30, 2011, a 24 year old young man named Mostafa Zangooyee, was arrested by plain-clothes security officers as he was leaving his home and was to taken away to an undisclosed location.
Security officers subsequently contacted the parents of the young man and informed them of the arrest and the charges against their son.
The arresting officers stated that the charge against this young man was evangelization and the propagation of the Christian faith in the university campus.” Read more.
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video) youtube.com/watch?v=c9cvvz… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/dav… 1 week ago
- Sadam Hussein's cousin a suspected ISIS collaborator 10/25/2016Kirkuk police apprehended a cousin of former Iraqi president Sadam Hussein on suspicion of collaborating with ISIS.
- ISIS shoots disabled girl delaying convoys 10/25/2016UN spokesman depicted the human toll of the Mosul offensive: mass executions of those delaying ISIS convoys as well as human shields.
- Russia: No air strikes on Syria over past seven days 10/25/2016Russian, Syrian planes give Aleppo time to recuperate even after truce ends.
- Syria: 16 dead in heavy bombardment on Idlib 10/24/2016NGO says the raids were carried out by either Syrian or Russian aircraft.
- Liberman: next war will be Hamas's last 10/24/2016In interview with Arab newspaper, Defense Minister says Israel will lift Gaza siege if Hamas stops digging tunnels, firing rockets.
- Rouhani criticizes American presidential candidates 10/23/2016Iranian President says the choice offered to voters in the U.S. presidential election was between "bad and worse".
- 'The West founded ISIS' 10/23/2016Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah claims the West was responsible for the establishment of the Islamic State jihadist group.
- The 131 Black Men Murdered by Black Lives MatterDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on Islamic terrorism and the radical left. Black Lives Matter was called into being to protest what the racist hate group claimed was the killings of black men by police. Activists with the extremist organization have accused law enforcement of genocide. Acc […]
- Where Clinton and Trump Stand – on Every Major IssueIn poll after poll, a majority of American voters have reported that they hold an “unfavorable” opinion of both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Nevertheless, there are enormous differences in the policy positions which these two candidates embrace. Following is a comprehensive overview of exactly what their positions and agendas are, with regard to the maj […]
- Oh, No, Virginia: There Is No Such Thing As Voter FraudDemocrats tell us all the time: there is no such thing as voter fraud. Show them the evidence – such as this report from the Public Interest Legal Foundation that found more than 1,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Virginia -– and they reply, well that is just anecdotal. And if Project Veritas captures the Democrat Commissioner on the New York City Boar […]
- Tom Hayden’s Vietnam MemorialTom Hayden has passed away at 76 and the New York Times obituary recalled him as a “civil rights and anti-war activist.” That bears little resemblance to the real person, especially in regard to Vietnam. For the full story of the war, millennials might want to check out America In Vietnam, by Guenter Lewy. The conflict pitted the Communist North, backed by t […]
- YouTube vs. Conservative SpeechLast week, The Wall Street Journal wrote an editorial about YouTube restricting access to 16 videos — down from 21 — that were created and posted online by my nonprofit educational organization, Prager University. The subheading read, "YouTube thinks Dennis Prager's videos may be dangerous." The Journal said: "Tech giants like Google and […]
- Dumb American YouthDo you wonder why Sen. Bernie Sanders and his ideas are so popular among American college students? The answer is that they, like so many other young people who think they know it all, are really uninformed and ignorant. You say, "Williams, how dare you say that?! We've mortgaged our home to send our children to college." Let's start with […]
- Anatomy of a LynchingAccording to President Obama racism is “part of the DNA” of America, transmitted through the generations from its origins right to the present. This statement is perhaps the most malicious libel ever uttered by an American president against his own country. It is true that racism became one of the rationales for slavery, an institution America inherited fro […]
- Is Britain Destroying its Military to Appease Enemies? 10/25/2016Elements of the British establishment in Whitehall think their own soldiers are "bad," and terrorists are "freedom fighters," according to General Lord Richards, former Chief of the Defence Staff and the UK's most senior military officer. Over several
- The Funeral of the Oslo Accords 10/25/2016Despite the unceasing waves of murdering innocent Israeli civilians, Western politicians speak as if Israel were not under attack. The politicians are not interested in hearing what Palestinian leaders say when they call for the ethnic cleansing of Jews.
- No Justice in the Netherlands 10/24/2016It is deeply troubling that the court already before the criminal trial has even begun, so obviously compromises its own impartiality and objectivity. Are other European courts also quietly submitting to jihadist values of curtailing free speech and
- Liberal Submission: Protect Islam, Defame Christianity 10/23/2016If an imam violently protests something, the liberal elite always supports the false charge of "Islamophobia." If a peaceful protest is led by a Catholic bishop, the same elite always rejects it under the name of "freedom of expression." The "Caliph" of
- Turkey Targets Christians 10/23/2016In the last four years, more than 100 Christian pastors and other religious officials have been deported from Turkey, and banned from reentering. "When Jesus reached 30 years of age, Allah gave him the duty of being a prophet. He then began inviting
- U.S. Helps Muslims, not Christians 10/23/2016The Obama administration has taken in 5,435 Muslim refugees, but only 28 Christians -- even though Christians are approximately 10 percent of Syria's population and are classified as experiencing a genocide there. The logic of the pope's statement seems
- Red Alert! Protestant Couple "Security Threat" to Turkey! 10/22/2016The Islamophobia that Erdogan never ceases to claim exists in the Western world may or may not be a real social malady, but non-Muslimphobia in Turkey is increasingly a contagious malady. "Traitors! We'll bomb your church!" — The words of Mehmet Ali
- ISIS Burns 6 Men Alive in Bakery, Uses Dough Mixer to Kill 250 Children 10/25/2016ICC Note: A new and horrifying interview has emerged from Syria of ISIS operations in the Damascus suburb of Adra al-Ummaliya. Christian mother, Alice Assaf, speaking with human rights group Roads of Success, has recalled the story of her son’s execution for refusing to deny his faith. Assaf also told horrors of the group massacring children in cruel and unu […]
- Libya: Torture, Starvation, Deprivation – Life Inside IS Prisons in Libya 10/25/2016ICC Note: Uncovered ISIS secret prisons in Libya have recently been uncovered in the fighting to oust the terrorist group from the region. Testimonies from former prisoners and the empty cells show a terrifying picture of the conditions in which captives were held in Libya. The cells were used for both Christians and Muslims that the group saw fit to punish. […]
- Near Mosul, church bells ring out in a Christian town freed from terror 10/24/2016ICC Note: Bartella, an ancient Christian town in Iraq, was reclaimed from ISIS on Saturday, Oct. 22. The question now remains, will Christians return to their homes? Bells rang out from the church in the center of town, but the dangers of ISIS occupation still lurk. The fight for Mosul, just nine miles from Bartella, is expected to be the fiercest military e […]
- M 6.2 - 8km S of Kurayoshi, JapanPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - VIII Time2016-10-21 05:07:23 UTC2016-10-21 14:07:23 +09:00 at epicenterLocation35.358°N 133.801°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 156km N of Indramayu, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IIITime2016-10-19 00:26:01 UTC2016-10-19 07:26:01 +07:00 at epicenterLocation4.917°S 108.160°EDepth614.00 km (381.52 mi)
- M 6.9 - 78km WNW of Kandrian, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - III Time2016-10-17 06:14:58 UTC2016-10-17 16:14:58 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.053°S 148.862°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 6.4 - 145km NNE of Kimbe, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - I Time2016-10-15 08:03:38 UTC2016-10-15 18:03:38 +10:00 at epicenterLocation4.262°S 150.406°EDepth446.64 km (277.53 mi)
- M 3.7 - 5km S of Loma Linda, CAShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2016-10-08 22:43:49 UTC2016-10-08 15:43:49 -07:00 at epicenterLocation34.008°N 117.252°WDepth14.11 km (8.77 mi)
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,285,938 Visitors Since March 2011