Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 1 month ago
- Peres: There is a Majority in Israel for 'Two-State Solution' 05/22/2015Speaking in Jordan, former President calls for the resumption of peace talks between Israel and the PA.
- Iran: Inspecting Our Military Sites is Like 'Espionage' 05/22/2015Iranian official reiterates that his country unequivocally rejects the West’s call to inspect its military sites as part of a nuclear deal.
- Israel Asks UEFA Head to Speak Out Against PA's Proposed Ban 05/22/2015Israel Football Association appeals to UEFA president Michel Platini to speak out against the PA's to vote the IFA out of FIFA.
- Iran Threatens Israel Over Mistranslation 05/22/2015Remark threatening Lebanese civilians attributed to Moshe Ya'alon a butchered translation of statement on security situation.
- Suicide Bomber Lethally Strikes Saudi Shi'ite Mosque 05/22/2015Bombing during Friday prayers leaves several dead and dozens wounded, targeting Shi'ite mosque in Sunni-majority state.
- Iraqi Deputy PM Berates 'Shameful' Retreat from ISIS 05/22/2015Sunni politician condemns army fleeing from ISIS as it conquered Ramadi, says US airstrikes are 'not enough.'
- Al Qaeda Conquers Regime-Held Hospital Holdout 05/22/2015After days of intense fighting Nusra Front captures hospital where senior troops and bureaucrats were holed up.
- ISIS Targets City that Inspired Washington, D.C. for DestructionThere is nothing savages hate more than civilization.
- Obama’s Policies to Empower ISIS ExposedA look at the predictions I made seven months ago -- all of which have come true, and in the same sequence.
- The Israeli Enablers in ActionEU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini has some explaining to do.
- The Problem with Jade HelmRep. Louie Gohmert pinpoints why people are so concerned with the military exercises.
- The Attack on Self-DefenseGun control advocates' real agenda.
- CAIR Boss Loses in California RaceDems endorse terrorist sympathizer too extreme for Barbara Boxer for school board post.
- How Obama Radically Transformed America’s Patent SystemErecting barriers to independent inventors -- and helping Democratic cronies get rich.
- Assyrian Christian Children Forced to Watch ISIS Beheadings: ‘What Kind of World Is This for Kids to Grow Up In?’ICC Note: Some of the Assyrian Christians who’ve escaped the horrors in Syria have begun to tell their story. They were forced to witness firsthand the atrocities that ISIS carried out, one of the refugees said. They were banned from displaying the cross, women were forced to cover. Even the children were forced to watch the beheadings. 05/20/2015 Syria (Chr […]
- Hereditary Martyrs: The Christian Victims Of ISIS’s MassacresICC Note: The martyrdom of Christians in the Middle East today has shocked the world as we’ve witnessed people brutally executed for their faith. The reality is that this is not a new atrocity, but one that has a legacy stretching back hundreds and even thousands of years. Many of the same families that today have been driven from their homelands just a cent […]
- The Plight of the Middle East’s ChristiansICC Note: The latest series of conflicts in the Middle East are driving Christians from their homes by the tens of thousands, but this is just the latest in a long history of attacks on the Christian minorities of the Middle East. What was the homeland of Christianity a century ago was nearly 25% Christian, yet today is just a fraction of that community rema […]
- “Whoever Disbelieves, Strike Off His Head”ICC Note: Incidents of persecution are often viewed as isolated, one-off incidents. In a regular series, a collection of incidents are examined. These included persecution that comes from both Islamic jihadist groups like ISIS to mob violence that assaulted churches, to incitement from respected universities. 05/13/2015 Middle East (Gatestone Institute) Thro […]
- The Lives Of Assyrian Christians-Can We Imagine?ICC Note: What is it like to be a Christian from the Middle East today? To be an Assyrian, Syriac, or Chaldean? Can you imagine the realities that they are facing on a daily basis? This article urges you to try. 05/07/2015 Syria (Assist) ISIS' claim of responsibility for the shooting in Garland, Texas, was proof of its ability to capitalize on terrorist […]
- Assyrian Christian Refugees Look for ‘Quickest Way’ Out of SyriaICC Note: For the thousands of Christians who’ve fled Syria, many are searching desperately for a place of refuge. Many are now attempting to move out of the region and on to Europe or North America (joining the flood of refugees making the dangerous crossing of the Mediterranean). 04/30/2015 Syria (Syria Deeply) “We are searching for the quickest way to go […]
- Ancient Christian Communities In Middle East Could Be Eradicated, Says AuthorICC Note: If nothing is done to stop these Christian communities could be entirely erased from their homelands. Christians are facing attacks from ISIS and other jihadists across the Middle East, but stretching all the way to West Africa and across the region. 05/04/2015 Iraq (Daily Caller) The Islamic State targets adherents of any religion outside its radi […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS on American Soil 05/20/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent terror attack in Texas and how ISIS is planning to strike on American soil. Plus, we sit down with Jonathan Feldstein, of Magen David Adom emergency services, to discuss how its Heart to Heart initiative is saving lives in Israel -- and how you can help. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel and America: Where Is the Alliance Heading? 05/13/2015In this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with former Israeli Ambassador Yoram Ettinger and Sarah Stern of the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET). They'll discuss the future of the America/Israel relationship and what to do about Iran. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: World on Fire 05/06/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with terrorism experts Patrick Poole and Ryan Mauro. They'll discuss Iran, ISIS, Yemen and Syria -- and why it matters for Americans. Click below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - Southern Mid-Atlantic RidgeTime2015-05-24 04:53:22 UTC2015-05-24 03:53:22 -01:00 at epicenterLocation16.830°S 14.186°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - 159km ESE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsTime2015-05-22 23:59:33 UTC2015-05-23 10:59:33 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.152°S 163.197°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.9 - 204km ESE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsTime2015-05-22 21:45:19 UTC2015-05-23 08:45:19 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.072°S 163.684°EDepth9.89 km (6.15 mi)
- M 4.8 - 39km SSW of Caliente, NevadaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-05-22 18:47:42 UTC2015-05-22 11:47:42 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.293°N 114.655°WDepth4.03 km (2.51 mi)
- M 4.1 - 10km ENE of Yountville, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-05-22 02:53:00 UTC2015-05-21 19:53:00 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.432°N 122.250°WDepth13.03 km (8.10 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,918,583 Visitors Since March 2011