The Moment New Zealand Quake Shook a City to Pieces
The Mail has brought together some of the most incredible pictures from what is one of the worst natural disasters in New Zealand’s history. See photos here.
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of "Allah" wp.me/p1qlPa-7cx 2 weeks ago
- France, Saudi Arabia: Iran Deal Must Not Destabilize Region 05/05/2015France and Saudi Arabia present united front, say future deal between Iran and six major powers must not destabilize the region further.
- FIFA to Discuss Suspending Israel 05/05/2015FIFA to discuss Palestinian Arab request to suspend Israel from world soccer due to restrictions limiting movement of Palestinian players.
- Amnesty Blasts Crimes Against Humanity in Aleppo 05/05/2015Amnesty International blasts both Syrian regime as well as rebel forces in new report on Aleppo fighting.
- NGO, Opposition Urge Probe of Deaths in Syria Raid 05/05/2015A monitor and Syria's opposition call for probe of coalition airstrike that allegedly killed 64 civilians in northern Syria.
- Syrian Rebels, Hezbollah in Fierce Clashes Near Lebanon 05/04/2015Al Qaeda's Nusra Front leads preemptive offensive against pro-regime forces, including Hezbollah, in Qalamoun mountains.
- Report: Explosion Rocks Hamas Security Headquarters 05/04/2015Gaza residents report Salafists bombed Hamas HQ after giving deadline to release prisoners, some of whom were arrested for 'ISIS contact.'
- UN: Separate Talks with Syria Rival Sides to Start Tuesday 05/04/2015United Nations peace envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, plays down expectations over 'consultations' with warring factions.
- Cartoonists are Controversial and Murderers are ModerateThe controversial, intolerant and provocative mocking of the Jihad.
- ISIS-Inspired Jihad Comes to TexasSleeper terrorists in America make their move.
- Baltimore and the Betrayal of Black DignityThe real losers in the Freddie Gray riots.
- Geert Wilders: I Won’t Stop Warning the West About IslamDutch lawmaker brings truth to our nation's capital.
- Bill Ayers and the Legacy of ‘60s Radicals in EducationResisting the re-education of America.
- NY Times Slanders Victims of Texas AttackAmerica's dishonest paper of record.
- The Anti-Cartoon Jihad Comes To AmericaTexas security guard takes a bullet for American freedoms. Spencer, Geller, Wilders and Fawstin unharmed.
- 13 Million Flee Religion-Linked Conflicts WorldwideICC Note: The more than 13 million people who have fled religion-linked conflicts is one of the major concerns in an annual report highlighting violations of religious freedom around the world. The annual report from the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIF), also looked at the issues of blasphemy laws and non-state actors as particular […]
- U.S. Religious Freedom Commission Calls For Criminal Prosecution Of Islamic StateICC Note: In its latest report, the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) called for pressure to bring the Islamic State (ISIS) to charges in the International Criminal Court. The report recognizes the increasing role the non-state actors (groups like ISIS, Boko Haram, etc.) are playing in violations of religious freedoms acros […]
- U.S. Commission: 17 Countries “Engage in or Tolerate Severe Violations of Religious Freedom”New Annual Report Documents Extensive Persecution in 33 Nations 05/01/2015 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – On Thursday, the U.S. Commission for International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) released its 2015 annual report. The report, compiled from thousands of hours of interviews with government officials, victims, and non-governmental orga […]
- “Indifference And Inaction” On Middle East “A Scandal”ICC Note: It is like Pilate washing his hands before Jesus was taken to be crucified, a church leader from the Middle East said. As the war in Syria is now in its fifth year and Christians in the region have been decimated, the world is still unsure of what to do and so little has been done to bring about an end to the conflict. 04/30/2015 Syria (Vatican Rad […]
- Christian Exodus Weakens Moderate IslamICC Note: “Christians are irreplaceable peacemakers,” A Lebanese church leader told a gathering of international officials. As Christians are driven from their homelands in Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere across the Middle East it is Islamic extremists who are gaining. The hope for a stable and prosperous region is diminished when Christians are attacked. 04/28/2 […]
- Christians In The Middle East At Risk Of Extinction, Party Leaders WarnedICC Note: A petition signed by thousands of Christians in the UK is warning of the risk that Christians are facing and the need for more action to be taken to protect them. Though a small minority, “Christians are a glue that holds the region together.” 04/28/2015 Middle East (Christian Today) The rise of extremism has left Christians without hope for a fut […]
- Faith Turns Christians into Terrorist TargetsICC Note: Increasingly around the world the identity and beliefs of Christians has turned them into targets for terrorists. From West Africa to Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, Christians are under threat and the world must take steps to end violence on the basis of religious identity. 04/24/2015 Middle East (CNN) Several of the world's worst terrorist groups […]
- ISIS Looking to Attack on US Soil? 04/30/2015This piece was originally posted on www.erickstakelbeck.com With Baltimore in chaos these past few days, you may have missed a very important piece of news that could directly affect your life. Two pieces of news, actually, but both covering the same topic: the ISIS threat to the U.S. homeland. This past weekend, CNN reported that the FBI was investigating “ […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran, ISIS and What Can Be Done 04/21/2015On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with national security expert and former Pentagon spokesman J.D. Gordon. He'll discuss the threats posed by Iran and ISIS and how America should counter them.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Jihad Against the 'Sunday People' 04/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine ISIS's attempts to eliminate Christians from the Middle East. Plus, we go on the ground in France to analyze the brewing culture clash with French Muslims in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.5 - 130km SSW of Kokopo, Papua New GuineaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - VII Time2015-05-05 01:44:05 UTC2015-05-05 11:44:05 +10:00 at epicenterLocation5.465°S 151.886°EDepth42.00 km (26.10 mi)
- M 3.6 - 1km SW of Concord, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IVTime2015-05-03 22:13:19 UTC2015-05-03 15:13:19 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.967°N 122.043°WDepth13.15 km (8.17 mi)
- M 3.8 - 1km WNW of View Park-Windsor Hills, CaliforniaShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2015-05-03 11:07:18 UTC2015-05-03 04:07:18 -07:00 at epicenterLocation33.999°N 118.360°WDepth11.99 km (7.45 mi)
- M 4.2 - 8km S of Galesburg, MichiganPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2015-05-02 16:23:07 UTC2015-05-02 12:23:07 -04:00 at epicenterLocation42.212°N 85.429°WDepth5.88 km (3.65 mi)
- M 6.8 - 106km SSW of Kokopo, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-05-01 08:06:04 UTC2015-05-01 18:06:04 +10:00 at epicenterLocation5.196°S 151.801°EDepth57.04 km (35.44 mi)
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,909,190 Visitors Since March 2011