France: Muslim Immigrant Desecrates Strasbourg Church, Places Qur’an On Pulpit, Writes ‘Allahu Akbar’ On Toppled Statues
For peaceful purposes …
BFM (Translated) – “A 24-year-old Moroccan has been arrested in Strasbourg, suspected of having damaged statues in a church and of having placed a prayer carpet and a Qur’an stolen from a mosque [inside the church].
Taken into custody on Thursday, the suspect confessed and will be subjected to a psychiatric examination. According to the priest of the church in question, located in the centre of Strasbourg, he ‘probably’ has psychological problems.
The man is suspected of having toppled around 15 statues. ‘He wrote ‘Allahu akbar’ [Allah is greater] in Arabic with chalk, especially on the statues, and placed a Qur’an on a pulpit,’ said the priest.
The man was exposed by officials of the Grand Mosque of Strasbourg, who noticed that on several occasions he had stolen objects from the mosque, including the imam’s prayer carpet, said one of the leaders of the mosque.” Source – BFM (Translated).
- Flashback: The Islamization Of France In 2012
- Flashback: France Seeks To Reclaim Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones
- Flachback: France Sees ‘Shocking Surge’ in Anti-Semitic Violence
- Flashback: Imams’ Indoctrinating French Muslims With Culture Of Hate, Racism
- Flashback: France: Muslim Mobs Burn Nearly 1,200 Cars On New Year’s Eve
- Flashback: France: Christian Church Vandalised With Graffiti Saying ‘Islam Is Growing In Power’