France: Muslim Immigrant Desecrates Strasbourg Church, Places Qur’an On Pulpit, Writes ‘Allahu Akbar’ On Toppled Statues
For peaceful purposes …
BFM (Translated) – “A 24-year-old Moroccan has been arrested in Strasbourg, suspected of having damaged statues in a church and of having placed a prayer carpet and a Qur’an stolen from a mosque [inside the church].
Taken into custody on Thursday, the suspect confessed and will be subjected to a psychiatric examination. According to the priest of the church in question, located in the centre of Strasbourg, he ‘probably’ has psychological problems.
The man is suspected of having toppled around 15 statues. ‘He wrote ‘Allahu akbar’ [Allah is greater] in Arabic with chalk, especially on the statues, and placed a Qur’an on a pulpit,’ said the priest.
The man was exposed by officials of the Grand Mosque of Strasbourg, who noticed that on several occasions he had stolen objects from the mosque, including the imam’s prayer carpet, said one of the leaders of the mosque.” Source – BFM (Translated).
- Flashback: The Islamization Of France In 2012
- Flashback: France Seeks To Reclaim Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones
- Flachback: France Sees ‘Shocking Surge’ in Anti-Semitic Violence
- Flashback: Imams’ Indoctrinating French Muslims With Culture Of Hate, Racism
- Flashback: France: Muslim Mobs Burn Nearly 1,200 Cars On New Year’s Eve
- Flashback: France: Christian Church Vandalised With Graffiti Saying ‘Islam Is Growing In Power’
- US Airdrops Weapons to Kurds Despite Turkish Opposition 10/20/2014After Erdogan calls Kurdish fighters 'terrorists' and opposes arming them, arms dropped in Kobane to aid fight against ISIS.
- Iran: We're Ready to Help Lebanon and Hezbollah 10/20/2014Iran declares its preparedness to provide aid to the Lebanese army as well to Hezbollah to help combat "terrorists".
- Steinitz: Talks with Iran Are Moving in the Wrong Direction 10/20/2014Intelligence Minister suggests that choosing not to reach a deal with Iran might pave the way for a better deal down the road.
- Hamas Blasts Fatah Over Failure to Rehabilitate Gaza 10/20/2014Hamas urges PA to facilitate the entry of construction material into Gaza, says it is frustrated that unity government isn't functioning.
- Hamas: Israel Holding Bodies of Two of Our Members 10/20/2014Palestinian source tells Turkish news agency that Israel is holding the bodies of two Hamas members killed during Protective Edge.
- ISIS Panics Over Intelligence Leak, Cracks Down on 'Informants' 10/19/2014Terror group releases 'safe tweeting' guide to prevent Western spying - and begins brutal crackdown on 'informants' caught closer to home.
- Erdogan: No Help for Kurds Via Turkey 10/19/2014Forget arms transfers to Kurdish fighters trying to defend Kobane, says Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- How the Muslim World Benefits from ISISPlaying “Good Caliph“and “Bad Caliph.”
- Bill Whittle: Fear of EbolaA Truth Revolt video.
- Janet Yellen Shills for the DemocratsThe Chairman of the Federal Reserve indulges a destructive leftist lie.
- Tricking and Dividing the Muslim World — on The Glazov GangNonie Darwish zeroes in on the best strategies to confront and outsmart our enemy in the terror war.
- Islamist Turkey’s BetrayalHelping ISIS by bombing kurds.
- Hong Kong’s Birthright Citizenship ProblemA lesson for the U.S.?
- A Rebuttal to Islam: Top 5 ArgumentsA counter-punch to one of the world's biggest Islamic organizations.
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense LawyersICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between ICC"s Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Julia Seymour of World Magazine regarding the recent decision by the Sudanese government to ban the lawyers that defended Meriam Ibrahim, who was given the death penalty for her Christian faith. 09/30/2014 Sudan (World Magazine) - Meriam Ibra […]
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- “While Nigeria Bleeds and Burns”ICC Note: A group of Catholic bishops in Nigeria, including President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Most Rev Ignatius Ayau Kaigama, have accused the Nigerian government of failing to adequately protect the Nigerian people against radical Islamic militants known as Boko Haram. An Islamic insurgency that in August of this year declared […]
- One of More than 300 Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram Found TraumatizedICC Note: According to police spokesman Emmanuel Ojukwu, a 20-year-old victim of the mass-abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls by radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram in April of this year, was found wandering the woods in Nigeria's northeastern Adamawa State. Taken form the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, Nigeria on the nig […]
- 31 Christians Massacred, 15 Injured by Muslim Cattle Herders in NigeriaICC Note: According to recent reports, more than 30 Christians were killed and another 15 wounded in an attack committed by Fulani Muslims just after midnight on September 17th. For years, predominantly Muslim Fulani cattle herders have conflicted with predominantly Christian agriculturalists and shopkeepers. Rarely though have attacks resulted in the religi […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Ebola In America: Six Reasons To Panic
- Report: Possible Ebola Case At The Pentagon As Woman From West Africa Begins Vomiting On Tour Bus
- Video: The Myth Of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
- Syria: Man Converts To Christianity, Muslim Family Threatens To Cut His Throat
- Desert Doctrines: The Savage Lands Of Islam
- Video: Houston Muslim Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate In Front Of Policeman
- “A Shot Across The Bow”: City Of Houston Demands Christian Pastors Turn Over Their Sermons
- Texas: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
- Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Canary In The Coal Mine For Us All (And It’s Dying)
- Muslim Preacher In Britain Praises ISIS Caliphate: We Can Start Having Slave Girls Again!
- On The Move: Islamic State Seizes Iraq Base Near Baghdad, 180,000 Flee Cities Of Hit And Kubaisa
- More: Three Islamic Terror Suspects Arrested In Central London
- ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls For Sexual Slavery
- Beheadings, Amputations, Eye Gouging, Destruction: Witnesses Describe Horrors As ISIS Seeks To Overtake Kobane
- Islamic State Calls Upon “Every Muslim” In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- 2 Out of 3 Countries Spreading Polio Are Muslim
- Is Ben Affleck a Racist?
- ISIS Commander: We Offer People The Chance To Convert To Islam And Worship Allah Before Killing Them
- Health Care Worker At Dallas Hospital Tests Positive For Ebola
- “Moderate” Muslim Becomes Devout Muslim, Suddenly Believes It Is “Good” To Kill Non-Muslims
- “Our Youngest Martyr Yet” – ISIS Terrorists Boast About Death Of 10-Year-Old Boy
- Canada: Authorities Monitoring Hundreds Of Muslims Discussing “Knife And Gun” Attacks Inside Canada
- Panic: Three Rhode Island Elementary Schools Get Beheading Threats, Similar Threats In Massachusetts And New Hampshire
- Canada: Pro-Amputations And Pro-Stoning Mosque In Montreal Visited By Liberal “Leader” Justin Trudeau
- A Cartoon: The Death-Wish Of Islam-Denial
- Judicial Watch Confirms: Four ISIS Terrorists Arrested In Texas In Last 36 Hours
- “A Crime Against Peaceful Coexistence”: Muslims Torch Christian Church In Germany
- Hamas TV Fabrication: Israel Was Suffering Massive Civilian Casualties During The Gaza War
- Dallas Ebola Patient Dies, Now Another He Came In Contact With Is Developing Symptoms
- “Allah Is Greater”: ISIS Graffiti Showing Up In Washington, DC
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,692,870 Visitors Since March 2011