Caught On Video: Citizens Panic After Meteorite Plunges Into The Sea Near Turkey
If you listen closely you can hear it entering and then exploding in the earth’s atmosphere. If Revelation 8:8 is to be literally fulfilled, could this be the harbinger of one much larger right around the corner? …
Revelation 8:8, “Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood.”
By Haberi Paylaş (Translation) – “A slight vibration, recorded by security cameras, was felt from a falling meteor in the district.
The meteorite fell into the sea during the night. The weather brightened up and a slight concussion has occurred. Some citizens panicked.
The natural event and its aftermath was recorded by cameras from moment to moment.” Source – trthaber.com
- Kerry to Meet Chief PA Negotiator 10/31/2014Secretary of State John Kerry to meet Saeb Erekat to discuss how to advance the frozen peace process.
- Kerry to Meet Ashton and Zarif in Oman 10/31/2014Secretary of State will meet Iran's foreign minister and EU foreign policy chief to discuss a deal on Iran's nuclear program.
- Abbas to Kerry: Stop Israel's 'Escalation' 10/31/2014PA Chairman blames Israel for the ongoing tensions in Jerusalem, says it will cause more violence and extremism in the region.
- Haniyeh: We'll Fight Israel Over Temple Mount 10/31/2014Hamas leader threatens to fight Israel and not allow it to do as it pleases on the Temple Mount.
- Jordan Threatens to Revoke Peace Treaty Over Temple Mount 10/31/2014Jordanian minister blames Netanyahu for 'not keeping promise' of discriminatory status quo on Temple Mount, drafts plan against 'breaches.'
- PA Calls Assassin Terrorist 'Hero Defending Freedom' 10/31/2014Prisoner Affairs Minister lauds shooter of prayer rights activist, details the terrorist's history of arrest and assault of prison guards.
- Kerry Reiterates Call to Reopen Temple Mount to Muslims 10/31/2014In a statement, Secretary of State condemns shooting of Yehuda Glick but also calls 'to maintain the status quo.'
- Why Are the Senate Races Close?The Republican battle cry that wasn't.
- Andrew Klavan: Is Obamacare Working, Or Are We All Going to Die?A Truth Revolt video.
- Being Safe While IsolatedAn attempted murder in Jerusalem underscores the danger of Obama's subversion against Israel.
- UK: Child Sex Exploitation Now the ‘Norm’And it will remain the norm as long as no one in Britain has the courage to confront its root causes.
- How Sweden Saved the Middle East by Recognizing PalestineBut who will save Sweden?
- Democrats’ Voter ID LiesEleven disturbing voter fraud facts leftists pretend not to know.
- Holder Pushing to Oust Ferguson Police Chief?While the lynch mob promises death and destruction if an indictment isn't delivered.
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- ISIS Declares Christians No. 1 EnemyICC Note: Showing the religious element of its agenda, ISIS has threatened to break the crosses of Christians in the latest version of its English language publication. The cover image shows the Vatican with the black flag of ISIS flying over top. The group continues to attempt to solidify its hold on territory in Iraq and Syria and continue to attract suppo […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS Supporters Strike on Western Soil 10/29/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent wave of ISIS-inspired homegrown jihadist attacks on Western soil. Plus, we talk to terrorism expert Rachel Ehrenfeld about how ISIS is funded.Erick Stakelbeck
- Report: ISIS Recruiting in Minneapolis? 10/27/2014I recently went on the ground in the Somali neighborhoods of Minneapolis to report on the alarming number of young people there who are traveling overseas to join ISIS. You can watch my CBN News report by clicking on the viewer below. More to come from the Twin Cities in the weeks ahead.Erick Stakelbeck
- Analysis: Canada Terror Attacks the New Normal 10/23/2014I discussed this week's terror attacks in Canada and what they mean on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson today. Our Q and A comes after a brief report by my CBN news colleague Gary Lane. Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,711,301 Visitors Since March 2011