Sri Lanka: Unexplained ‘Red Rain’ Falling From The Sky Prompts Investigation
By Ridma Dissanayake, Daily News – “Rare showers of red rain fell for over 15 minutes in Sewanagala, Monaragala and Manampitiya,Polonnaruwa yesterday morning hours of yesterday and day before yesterday. According to Meteorology Department sources red rain fell heavily in these areas and the reason has not been found yet.
Red rain in Sewanagala and Manampitiya left red frost on the ground. This is the first time red rain was witnessed in Sri Lanka. The Health Ministry Secretary informed Medical Research Institute (MRI) Director Dr Anil Samaranayake to conduct a study to ascertain the reasons for red rain by taking water samples from Monaragala and Polonnaruwa.
Increase in the acidity of the air and sand storms are the usual reasons for red rain. However, there are no sand storms in Sri Lanka. India had red rain last year and Indian scientists discovered a variety of micro organisms as a reason for the rains. Since the micro organisms had no DNA, they guessed it had to be a strange phenomenon.
The MRI is carrying out research to find the exact reason for red rain in Sri Lanka.” Source – Daily News.
- Demented: Hamas Welcomes News Of 3-Month-Old Baby’s Murder After Palestinian Rams Car In Crowd Of Israelis wp.me/p1qlPa-6XZ 3 hours ago
- Mashaal: Deif is Alive - but We Won't Show You the Proof 10/23/2014Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal claims the group has proof that "military leader" Mohammed Deif is alive.
- Hamas Welcomes Baby's Murder in J'lem Attack 10/22/2014'This is a natural response to the crimes of the occupation and invasion of Jews in our land,' Hamas spokesman says.
- Erdogan: US Was 'Wrong' to Give Kurds Weapons 10/22/2014US made a 'big mistake' when it gave arms to Kurdish soldiers trying to defend the border city of Kobane, says Turkish leader Erdogan.
- Syria Bombs Islamic State 'Air Force' 10/22/2014Syrian minister of information confirms ISIS training on captured jets, but claims Assad's forces have downed most of them.
- PM Calms Jordan: No Change in Temple Mount 'Status-Quo' 10/22/2014Netanyahu repeats he has no intention of allowing Jews to pray at their holiest site Temple Institute condemns 'anti-Semitic' measures.
- Erekat: If Our UN Bid Fails, We'll Join Int'l Organizations 10/22/2014PA chief negotiator threatens to apply for membership to 522 international organizations and statutes.
- Canada Raises Internal Threat Level 10/22/2014Canada’s federal government raises its internal threat level, cites an increase in “general chatter from radical Islamist organizations”.
- Obama Prepping Amnesty for 34 Million?Administration caught red-handed with smoking gun document.
- Revealed: U.S. Cut Off Arms Supply to Israel During Gaza WarWhy the decision likely came from the White House.
- Why Republicans Don’t Get ItThe folly of sidelining the conservative base.
- Paul Krugman Uncovers a Right-Wing Conspiracy at Amazon.comThe Times columnist suggests a government crackdown for selling conservative books too quickly.
- Not Destroying the Islamic State — on The Glazov GangNonie Darwish points to the taboo truth of why we don't see "moderate" Muslim armies killing ISIS terrorists.
- Loyalty and Enmity: Parallels between Islam and the MafiaThe deadly price of betrayal.
- Wave of Acid Attacks in IranTerrorized women live in fear.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Demented: Hamas Welcomes News Of 3-Month-Old Baby’s Murder After Palestinian Rams Car In Crowd Of Israelis
- Confirmed: Man Who Attacked And Killed Soldier In Ottawa Was A Convert To Islam
- Sweden: Gang Of “Youths” In Muslim Area Viciously Assault Elderly Man After Thinking His Hearing Aid Was Police Radio
- Saudi Arabia’s Top “Destroy-All-Churches” Cleric Calls Twitter “The Source Of All Evil And Devastation”
- Syria: ISIS Terrorists Behead Man With Down’s Syndrome For Being An Infidel
- Canada: Canadian Solider Attacked In Quebec By Convert To Islam Has Died
- Canada: Convert To Islam Attacks Two Canadian Soldiers In Quebec, One Critially Injured
- Hamas Kindergarten Graduation Has Children Holding Weapons, Training For Jihad, Glorifying Death
- “Depraved Monsters”: Cellphone From Dead ISIS Terrorist In Syria Suggests Beheading Of Baby Girl
- Iraq: ISIS Reportedly Beheads University Professor In Front Of Her Family For Protesting Against Terrorism
- UK: Convert To Islam Vows To Behead Westerners In New Video Released By ISIS Caliphate
- Austria: “Very Nice” 16-Year-Old Has Sudden Urge To Kill Non-Muslims After Converting To Islam
- Ebola In America: Six Reasons To Panic
- Report: Possible Ebola Case At The Pentagon As Woman From West Africa Begins Vomiting On Tour Bus
- Video: The Myth Of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
- Syria: Man Converts To Christianity, Muslim Family Threatens To Cut His Throat
- Desert Doctrines: The Savage Lands Of Islam
- Video: Houston Muslim Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate In Front Of Policeman
- “A Shot Across The Bow”: City Of Houston Demands Christian Pastors Turn Over Their Sermons
- Texas: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
- Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Canary In The Coal Mine For Us All (And It’s Dying)
- Muslim Preacher In Britain Praises ISIS Caliphate: We Can Start Having Slave Girls Again!
- On The Move: Islamic State Seizes Iraq Base Near Baghdad, 180,000 Flee Cities Of Hit And Kubaisa
- More: Three Islamic Terror Suspects Arrested In Central London
- ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls For Sexual Slavery
- Beheadings, Amputations, Eye Gouging, Destruction: Witnesses Describe Horrors As ISIS Seeks To Overtake Kobane
- Islamic State Calls Upon “Every Muslim” In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- 2 Out of 3 Countries Spreading Polio Are Muslim
- Is Ben Affleck a Racist?
- ISIS Commander: We Offer People The Chance To Convert To Islam And Worship Allah Before Killing Them
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,698,283 Visitors Since March 2011