Obama’s Department Of Justice Will Not Confirm If Free Speech Towards Religion Will Remain Legal In America
Recent calls by various leaders throughout the Islamic world to criminalize any and all speech that speaks out against Islam and its prophet make the video below all the more disconcerting. In July of this year, US Congressman Trent Franks posed a very simple and straightforward question to Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez, asking him to confirm that the Obama Administration’s Department of Justice would never “entertain or advance” any proposal criminalizing speech against any religion. Here was his “reply” …
- Norway: Pro-ISIS Muslims Planned To Enter “Random” Family’s House, Cut Their Throats, Post Video Online wp.me/p1qlPa-6SJ 7 hours ago
- Syrian Foreign Minister: We Welcome Airstrikes on IS 09/24/2014Syria's Walid Muallem says his country would welcome foreign airstrikes, as long as they only target terrorist groups such as IS.
- PA Asks for $$3.8 Billion to Rebuild Gaza 09/24/2014PA Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah says he has asked for $3.8 billion in urgent aid to help rebuild Gaza following the fighting.
- Cameron on IS: Destroy this Evil Organization 09/24/2014British Prime Minister says he supports coalition against IS and that everything must be done to destroy it.
- Jordan's Central Bank Supports Arab Bank After Verdict on Hamas 09/24/2014Jordan's central bank says it still supports the Arab Bank, found liable in a U.S. court of supporting Hamas.
- Rouhani: Airstrikes Against IS in Syria Are Illegal 09/24/2014Iran’s President says airstrikes by the U.S. and a group of allies against Islamic State (IS) targets in Syria are illegal.
- Nigerian Army Says Schoolgirls Released, then Retracts Statement 09/24/2014Nigeria's military says some of the schoolgirls abducted in April by Boko Haram group were freed, later says it was mistaken.
- Nasrallah: We're Against IS, but Also Against the U.S. Campaign 09/24/2014Hezbollah leader declares the group is against the intervention of the United States in Syria, since it supports "terrorist state" Israel.
- Hillary Will Be Alinsky’s Third TermThe radical plot to destroy America continues.
- ISIS Ignites ‘Flames of War’A slick new movie recruits jihadists.
- The Folly of Inviting Iran to Fight ISISFurthering the Mullahs' quest for regional power.
- Robert Spencer on “Trying to Make Islam Un-Islamic” – on The Glazov GangThe danger of our leaders' attempt to dissociate Islam from the violence committed in its name.
- A Disturbing Defense of Putin’s “Realism”John J. Mearsheimer blames the Ukraine crisis on the West.
- How Germany Funds Jew-HateThe German taxpayer remains one of the leading sponsors of hate groups targeting Israel and the Jewish people.
- Do Statistical Disparities Mean Injustice?Why discrimination can't be to blame for unequal racial representation.
- Lawyers Challenging Sudan’s Apostasy Law in Constitutional CourtICC Note: Lawyers who represented Meriam Ibrahim, a mother of two released after being sentenced to death for her Christian faith, are taking her case to the constitutional court to challenge the legality of Sudanese apostasy laws that make it illegal to convert from Islam. Throughout Sudan, Christians are held accountable to Sudan's 1991 Public Order C […]
- Investigation Launched into Claim of Boko Haram Leader’s DeathICC Note: According to PRNigeria, a public relations consulting firm responsible for shaping the public image of Nigeria's security forces has stated it believes the man that has portrayed Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, was killed in a battle between security forces and militants in Konduga late last week. Though, it has also stated that the Nigeri […]
- #WeAreN: The Invisibility Of Holy Land ChristiansICC Note: The vast majority of American Christians know very little about the Christians of the Middle East. Far too often to be from the Middle East is equated only with being Arab and Muslim. The reality of these lands as the birthplace of Christianity, and the existence of churches in the nearly 2,000 years since then is almost completely forgotten. As th […]
- There is Nothing ISIS Has Done in Iraq that Boko Haram Hasn’t AlreadyICC Note: For years Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency, has plagued minority Christian communities across north Nigeria. In 2014, Boko Haram has murdered more than 1,700 Christians, abducted more than 300 schoolgirls (90% of whom have been identified as professed Christians), set-up toll booths for terrorism, and declared towns under its control for th […]
- We’ve Thought, We’ve Spoken, Now We Must Act to #BringBackOurGirlsICC Note: The following stems from a speech given by Florence Ozor of Nigeria the Global Livingston Institute's Women's Leadership Institute in Lake Buyonyi, Uganda. On April 14, more than 300 schoolgirls were mass-abducted from the government girls secondary school in Chibok, Nigeria. Of those identified, more than 90% are professed Christians. Fo […]
- Archbishop of NE Nigerian Capital: Boko Haram Controls 25 TownsICC Note: We are faced with a huge humanitarian crisis," says Archbishop Doeme of Maiduguri, the capital city of Nigeria's Borno State, home to the Boko Haram Insurgency. After declaring towns under its control for the Islamic caliphate late last month, Boko Haram has perpetrated a mass land-grab for Allah, imposing Sharia law on the vast swathes o […]
- Two Pastors Murdered in Massacre of More than 100 Central African CiviliansICC Note: Two pastors in the Central African republic have been killed, along with more than 100 civilians, by members of Seleka, a radical Islamic coalition force that over through the Central African government in March of last year, and that maintained power until being ousted in December. The massacre follows United Nations peacekeepers taking over respo […]
- The Watchman Show: Silent Conquest of the West 09/12/2014On this weeks edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy to discuss the new documentary film "Silent Conquest," which examines the global push to shut down free speech about Islamic jihad. We also examine President Obama's policy of reaching out to America's enemies and go on the ground in Lo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- On 700 Club Interactive: The Islamist Threat to America 09/06/2014I appeared on 700 Club Interactive with Gordon Robertson today discussing the inroads radical Islamists have made in Europe and the United States, and why we should be so concerned about the rise of ISIS. My Q and A with Gordon is preceded by an excellent on-the-ground report from my CBN News colleague Dale Hurd. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- Embracing Enemies: The Dangers of Engaging Rogue Regimes 09/04/2014Dialogue and diplomacy would always work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a very imperfect world where evil is running rampant. From Iran to Putin's Russia to the Taliban, President Obama doesn't seem to realize this--he wants to make nice with the worst of the worst. My latest report for CBN explores this dangerous strategy: featuring […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- M 3.9 - 3km W of American Canyon, CaliforniaShakeMap - III DYFI? - VTime2014-08-26 12:33:16 UTC2014-08-26 05:33:16 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.178°N 122.302°WDepth12.30 km (7.64 mi)
- Norway: Pro-ISIS Muslims Planned To Enter “Random” Family’s House, Cut Their Throats, Post Video Online
- Nigeria: Muslims Slaughter More Christians To Shouts Of “Allahu Akbar” … Again
- Australia: 18-Year-Old Muslim Shot Dead After Attacking, Stabbing Police Officers
- Canada: Muslim Anti-Israel Hatefest In Toronto Draws 6000 People, Reformist Muslim Rally For Persecuted Christians Draws 80
- Islamic State: “We Will Conquer Your Rome, Break Your Crosses, And Enslave Your Women, By The Permission Of Allah”
- New York City Mayor Calls Teachings Of Islam “Outrageous, Inflammatory And Wrong”
- The Washington Post: Christianity In Iraq Is Finished
- Report: ISIS Kills Hundreds Of Iraqi Soldiers In Chemical Weapons Attack
- Palestinian Mother Celebrates Her Son’s Death: ”This Is The First Time I See Joy In My Heart”
- Islamic Cleric Calls Upon Muslims To Fight For ISIS, Promises 144 Virgins In Paradise For Those Killed In Jihad
- The Qur’an, The Bible, And The Islamic Dilemma
- Report: ISIS Terrorists Are Raping Thousands Of Girls To Populate The Caliphate
- ISIS Caliphate Calls Upon Muslims Around The World To Kill Non-Muslims By Any Means Possible
- Religiously Sanctioned Nazism: Islamic State Officially Bans Christians From Schools
- Islamic Scholar: Barack Obama Is Dead Wrong About Islamic State, “They Are True Muslims”
- US Secretary Of State Kerry Suggests Iran Could Lead Fight Against ISIS If US “Fails Miserably”
- ISIS Caliphate Bans Sports, Social Studies And Math For Syrian Children
- Syrian Child Soldier: “I’ve Gotten Used To Killing Soldiers”
- Report: Four Middle Easterners With “Known Ties To Terrorists” Captured On Southern Texas Border On September 10th
- “Brace Yourselves”: ISIS Terrorists Are Being Monitored In West Virginia
- Australia: Islamic State Ordered “Demonstration Killings” Of Non-Muslims
- Australia: Muslims Planned To Publicly Behead Random Citizens To Demonstrate The Reach Of ISIS
- A Match Made In Hell: Boko Haram And ISIS Form Alliance
- Australia: Muslims Drive By Church, Threaten To “Kill The Christians” And Slaughter Their Children
- ISIS Terrorist: “We Are A People Who Love Death … Who Love Drinking Blood” Of Enemies
- ISIS Orders All Christian Business Assets Over To Islamic State, Turns Christian Homes Into Bomb Factories
- Israel: Archaeologists Discover Crescent-Shaped “Moon God Monument” For The Ancient Mideast Moon God “Sin”
- ISIS Sympathizers Threaten To Bomb Times Square After Islamic State Encourages “Lone Wolf” Attacks
- Nigeria’s [Cr]ISIS: “Most Of Our Churches Have Been Destroyed And Our Pastors Are Scattered”
- Turkish President Erdogan Encourages Muslim Brotherhood Leaders To Move To Turkey
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,631,782 Visitors Since March 2011