Lebanon: Hezbollah Leader Calls For Mass Protests Over Mohammad Film, Says The US Must Be Held Accountable
Reuters – “The head of Lebanon’s Shi’ite militant group Hezbollah on Sunday called for nationwide protests against a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad, saying the United States must be held accountable for the Internet video.
‘We call for protests tomorrow in the southern suburbs (of Beirut) at 5 o’clock,’ Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech.
‘Muslims and Christians must remain vigilant in order to refrain from sliding towards strife. Those responsible for the film, starting with the U.S., must be held accountable.
‘All these developments are being orchestrated by U.S. intelligence,’ he said, adding that the U.S. government was using the excuse of freedom of speech in order to justify the continued broadcast of the film.
Nasrallah also called for demonstrations around Lebanon, including the southern coastal town of Tyre on Wednesday and the northern town of Hermel on Sunday.
The video, circulating on the Internet under several titles including ‘Innocence of Muslims’, portrays Mohammad as a womanizer and a fool…
Nasrallah’s speech came a few hours after Pope Benedict left Lebanon for the Vatican, ending a three-day tour in which he urged Arab leaders to serve justice and peace.” Read more.
- Desert City Reborn: Saudi Arabia Overhauls Islam’s Holiest City Of Mecca To One Of “Monumental” Luxury wp.me/p1qlPa-6UC 1 hour ago
- Gaza Demands $$4 Billion From World to Rebuild After Terror War 10/02/2014PA unity government asks for over eight times more than UN called for - aside from $4.5 billion to fund itself.
- Hamas Agrees with Netanyahu: 'We want an Islamic State' 10/02/2014The US disputes Netanyahu’s statement that 'Hamas is ISIS, and ISIS is Hamas' – but Hamas itself does not.
- Jihad Group 'More Dangerous Than Al Qaeda' Joins ISIS 10/02/2014Leaders of Khorasan, Nusra Front faction and Al Qaeda splinter group, pledge loyalty to Islamic State and vow to attack America.
- 3 of 4 Israelis Distrust Obama on Mideast 10/02/2014In new poll, Likud would get 27 MKs and the traditional religious right wing would have 69 seats, up from 61.
- Watch: ISIS Fighters Vow 'Revenge' Against the US for Airstrikes 10/02/2014Islamic State posts clips of terrorists promising to fight on as US-led airstrikes keep coming 'This will spell their annihilation.'
- Iranian State-Sponsored Hatefest Promotes Anti-Semitism 10/02/2014The New Horizon Conference in Tehran, devoted to promoting anti-Semitic propaganda, draws Holocaust deniers and anti-Israel activists.
- Saudi Arabia to Get Advanced PAC-3 Patriot Missiles 10/02/2014The United States on Wednesday authorized a $1.75 billion arms deal for Saudi Arabia to upgrade its aging Patriot defense system.
- Obama: Born-Again IdiotHe didn’t know anything and he never knew it.
- Is the Islamic State a Good Thing?An apocalyptic scenario.
- A Conservative Actor’s ActivismProgressives aren’t the only activists in showbiz.
- The Lies They TellPalestinian terrorists ramp up their blood libels against Israel.
- Sudan’s Lost Boys and “The Good Lie”As children, Sudan’s Lost Boys walked 1000 miles to escape an Islamic State that was the precursor to ISIS.
- Mark Tapson on “Fighting the Culture War” — on The Glazov GangWhy Conservatives need more filmmakers, songwriters and novelists instead of political lecturers.
- Pesky Questions About Those AWOL AfghansWhy the silence from authorities?
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense LawyersICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between ICC"s Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Julia Seymour of World Magazine regarding the recent decision by the Sudanese government to ban the lawyers that defended Meriam Ibrahim, who was given the death penalty for her Christian faith. 09/30/2014 Sudan (World Magazine) - Meriam Ibra […]
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- “While Nigeria Bleeds and Burns”ICC Note: A group of Catholic bishops in Nigeria, including President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Most Rev Ignatius Ayau Kaigama, have accused the Nigerian government of failing to adequately protect the Nigerian people against radical Islamic militants known as Boko Haram. An Islamic insurgency that in August of this year declared […]
- One of More than 300 Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram Found TraumatizedICC Note: According to police spokesman Emmanuel Ojukwu, a 20-year-old victim of the mass-abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls by radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram in April of this year, was found wandering the woods in Nigeria's northeastern Adamawa State. Taken form the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, Nigeria on the nig […]
- 31 Christians Massacred, 15 Injured by Muslim Cattle Herders in NigeriaICC Note: According to recent reports, more than 30 Christians were killed and another 15 wounded in an attack committed by Fulani Muslims just after midnight on September 17th. For years, predominantly Muslim Fulani cattle herders have conflicted with predominantly Christian agriculturalists and shopkeepers. Rarely though have attacks resulted in the religi […]
- Church Destroyed, 10 Christians Killed in Religiously-Motivated Attacks This MonthICC Note: According to Morning Star News, 10 Christians were killed, three villages attacked and a church burnt down by Fulani Muslims in Nigeria's Plateau State this month. Violence between predominantly Christian farmers and predominantly Muslim cattle herders, or Fulani, have waged for years, usually over land disputes. Recently, attacks have been pe […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS and Anti-Semitism Rising 10/02/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze recent developments in the global jihad, including the beheading of an Oklahoma woman by a Muslim convert and the recent arrest of radical British cleric Anjem Choudary. Plus, former Muslims speak out on President Obama's claim that ISIS is not Islamic. And author Joshua Muravchik discusses his new […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Oklahoma Beheading: An Islamic Terrorist "Chip Away' Attack 09/27/2014The Oklahoma jihadist beheader's horrific Islamic terrorist attack yesterday on two innocent women is the kind of incident I referred to in Chapter 2 of my first book, "The Terrorist Next Door," as a "Chip Away" attack. That was back in 2011, and unfortunately, I think we are going to see more of this kind of thing on U.S. soil. Thes […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Analysis: How Dangerous is "Khorasan?" 09/26/2014I appeared on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson to discuss the threat to America posed by a shadowy, Al Qaeda-linked group operating in Syria called "Khorasan." We also discussed ISIS's threats to strike America. Click on the viewer below to watch. The segment starts at the 2:32 mark, following a report from my colleague, Heather Sells.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.2 - 94km WNW of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VII Time2014-09-25 17:51:17 UTC2014-09-25 09:51:17 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.953°N 151.785°WDepth102.80 km (63.88 mi)
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- Desert City Reborn: Saudi Arabia Overhauls Islam’s Holiest City Of Mecca To One Of “Monumental” Luxury
- Pot Out, Prophet In: ISIS “Executioner” Used To Be A French Pot-Smoking Clubber
- Former Member Of Oklahoma Beheader’s Mosque: They Teach Jihad Against Non-Muslims
- Report: ISIS Fighters Kill Up To 1,000 Iraqi Soldiers And “Are Now Just One Mile From Baghdad”
- Report: Second Person May Have Contracted Ebola In Dallas As Red Flags Emerge That US Is Unprepared For Pandemic
- Islamic State Preparing To Cross Over Into Lebanon, Vows To Crucify Lebanese Christians
- CONFIRMED: Patient Tests Positive For Ebola In Dallas, TX
- “Let’s Go On Jihad!”: Moroccan Soccer Fans Root For ISIS
- What The Arab World Produces
- Symphony Of Destruction: Wherever Islam Spreads, Desolation Lies In Its Wake
- Nigeria: Two Pastors Among 46 Christians Killed By Muslims In Kaduna State
- Denmark: Christians Flee Muslim-Dominated Areas, “They Tell Me I Ought To Be Stoned To Death”
- France: 76-Year-Old Woman Raped By “Anti-White Racists” After Noise Complaint
- Netherlands: 14-Year-Old Muslim Expressing Sympathy For ISIS Threatens To Behead Jews
- Allah “Nothing-To-Do-With-Islam” Made Me Do It
- Oklahoma: Another Pro-ISIS Muslim Threatens To Behead Coworker, “ISIS Kills Christians …This Is Just What We Do”
- Maryland: “Middle Eastern” Man Screaming “Jews, Jews, Jews!” Fires Gun In Direction Of Pedestrians, Flees
- “Sharia Law Is Coming!”: Oklahoma Beheader Supported Stoning Women, Hated Christianity, Called America And Israel “Wicked”
- ISIS Promises “Brilliant Attack” In New York Soon, Vows To Fight America “Until The End”
- Afghanistan: Muslims Behead At Least 15, Including Women And Children, During Attack Against Villages
- Oklahoma: Convert To Islam “Attacking Employees At Random” Beheads Woman During Stabbing Spree
- UK: Radical Preacher Anjem Choudary Among 9 Held For Supporting Terrorists
- The “Islamic State” And The Qur’an Compared
- Switzerland: Muslims Laugh, Celebrate While Christian Church Burns To The Ground
- The Folly Of Fools: Obama Forbids FBI To Use Religion In Identifying Terror Threats
- Report: Iraqi PM Uncovers “Imminent” ISIS Plot To Attack Subways In New York And Paris
- Muslim Teen In Australia: “Slaughter The Christians!”
- Obama Praises Muslim Cleric Who Backed Fatwa On Killing Of U.S. Soldiers
- Uh Oh: Obama-Backed Free Syrian Army Group Harakat Hazm Denounces U.S. Airstrikes As “Attack On The Revolution”
- I See Dead People: Islamic State Opens Demented “Cinema” To Showcase Beheadings, Torture
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,650,726 Visitors Since March 2011