Lebanon: Hezbollah Leader Calls For Mass Protests Over Mohammad Film, Says The US Must Be Held Accountable
Reuters – “The head of Lebanon’s Shi’ite militant group Hezbollah on Sunday called for nationwide protests against a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad, saying the United States must be held accountable for the Internet video.
‘We call for protests tomorrow in the southern suburbs (of Beirut) at 5 o’clock,’ Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech.
‘Muslims and Christians must remain vigilant in order to refrain from sliding towards strife. Those responsible for the film, starting with the U.S., must be held accountable.
‘All these developments are being orchestrated by U.S. intelligence,’ he said, adding that the U.S. government was using the excuse of freedom of speech in order to justify the continued broadcast of the film.
Nasrallah also called for demonstrations around Lebanon, including the southern coastal town of Tyre on Wednesday and the northern town of Hermel on Sunday.
The video, circulating on the Internet under several titles including ‘Innocence of Muslims’, portrays Mohammad as a womanizer and a fool…
Nasrallah’s speech came a few hours after Pope Benedict left Lebanon for the Vatican, ending a three-day tour in which he urged Arab leaders to serve justice and peace.” Read more.
- Nigeria’s [Cr]ISIS: “Most Of Our Churches Have Been Destroyed And Our Pastors Are Scattered” wp.me/p1qlPa-6Rh 6 hours ago
- U.S. Negotiator: Iran's Uranium Enrichment Unacceptable 09/17/2014Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman says Iran cannot convince the world that its current ability to enrich uranium is acceptable.
- Iranian Commander: U.S. Not Sincere About IS 09/17/2014The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards doubtful that the real objective of the United States against the IS is to eliminate the group.
- Al-Qaeda Promises 'Dark Days' for U.S. Coalition Against IS 09/17/2014Al-Qaeda’s branches in Yemen and North Africa call for jihadists to unite against the common threat from a U.S.-led coalition.
- Jordan Arrests Senior Muslim Brotherhood Member 09/17/2014Jordan arrests a senior member of the country's Muslim Brotherhood on charges of "incitement" against the authorities.
- Abbas's Fatah Brags of Terror Attacks in Gaza Operation 09/16/2014Abbas claims 17 times more 'martyrs' than Hamas in recent terror war, as Fatah video praises one of the dead, calls to continue attacks.
- Israel, Palestinians Reach Deal Over Gaza Construction Materials 09/16/2014UN envoy Robert Serry says negotiators have reached agreement which also guarantees Hamas can't divert materials for terrorism.
- Turkey 'Would Welcome' Exiled Muslim Brotherhood Leaders 09/16/2014Turkey-Egypt tensions spike further as Erdogan offers new home to Islamists booted out of Qatar, rejects reports he is buying oil from ISIS.
- Obama’s Coalition of the UncertainA coalition as full of hot air as its leader.
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Inter-Faith CharadeDr. Mark Christian confronts stealth Jihad in Omaha.
- Obama’s Self-Defeating FightWhy the world thinks America is fighting to lose against Islamic State.
- Beheading Raises Islamic State Street CredThe strategic advantages of our jihadist enemies.
- Obama’s DOJ Gets Caught Subverting IRS Investigation — on The Glazov GangA telephone call to the wrong office exposes lies -- and a cover-up.
- PUMP to Kick Oil AddictionA new Hollywood movie empowers the quest to get us off oil.
- The GOP’s Missing Electoral Link
The crucial importance of framing moral indictments.
- UN Takes Over Peacekeeping in the Central African RepublicICC Note: Monday, United Nations (UN) peacekeepers began the process of taking over the mission in the Central African Republic from their African Union counterparts. Even with the deployment of an additional 1,800 troops, the force will only comprise about 65% of the authorized force number of 12,000. For months, Christians and Muslims have exchanged tit-fo […]
- “What ISIS has done in Iraq, Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria”ICC Note: Following Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau's declaration late last month that militant-held areas of northeast Nigeria were now part of the Islamic caliphate, Boko Haram has reportedly burned down churches, beheaded Christian men, enslaved Christian women and forcefully converted Christian children to Islam. For years Boko Haram, a radical Is […]
- Nigerian Military Claims to Secure Town, Kill 100 Boko Haram MilitantsICC Note: According to officials, the Nigerian Military has successfully killed 100 Boko Haram militants in securing Konduga, located just 22 miles away from the Borno State capital of Maiduguri. For years, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency, has waged a campaign of terror against Christian minorities, moderate Muslims, educators, students, and militar […]
- Reportedly Surrounded by Boko Haram, Maiduguri Residents Express Fear for Their LivesICC Note: Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has declared parts of northeast Nigeria for the Islamic caliphate, has reportedly surrounded Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State. A majority of the 650,000 displaced in the northeast by Boko Haram's widespread violence since 2009 are now residing in and around Maiduguri, according to Human R […]
- American University in Nigeria Offers Scholarships to Escaped Chibok GirlsICC Note: On the night of April 14, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has declared parts of Nigeria for the Islamic caliphate, abducted more than 300 schoolgirls, more than 90% of whom have been identified as professed Christians. For months, the Nigerian military, with assistance of multiple international actors, including the United States, has […]
- Boko Haram Establishing Islamic Governance, Imposing Sharia LawICC Note: While some are now debating whether Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau intentionally declared an Islamic caliphate in northeast Nigeria late last month, what remains clear is that, like the Islamic State (ISIS), Boko Haram has since gained vast swathes of territory, over which it has imposed Sharia law. Reports have indicated that Boko Haram has car […]
- Nigerian Military Launches Offensive Against Boko Haram Militants in MichikaICC Note: The Nigerian military has reportedly launched an offensive against Boko Haram militants occupying Michika, a town in northeast Nigeria's Adamawa State. Following its declaration that all territory in its possession is now part of the Islamic caliphate late last month, Boko Haram has steadily gained ground in an advance toward the Borno State c […]
- The Watchman Show: Silent Conquest of the West 09/12/2014On this weeks edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy to discuss the new documentary film "Silent Conquest," which examines the global push to shut down free speech about Islamic jihad. We also examine President Obama's policy of reaching out to America's enemies and go on the ground in Lo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- On 700 Club Interactive: The Islamist Threat to America 09/06/2014I appeared on 700 Club Interactive with Gordon Robertson today discussing the inroads radical Islamists have made in Europe and the United States, and why we should be so concerned about the rise of ISIS. My Q and A with Gordon is preceded by an excellent on-the-ground report from my CBN News colleague Dale Hurd. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- Embracing Enemies: The Dangers of Engaging Rogue Regimes 09/04/2014Dialogue and diplomacy would always work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a very imperfect world where evil is running rampant. From Iran to Putin's Russia to the Taliban, President Obama doesn't seem to realize this--he wants to make nice with the worst of the worst. My latest report for CBN explores this dangerous strategy: featuring […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 3.9 - 3km W of American Canyon, CaliforniaShakeMap - III DYFI? - VTime2014-08-26 12:33:16 UTC2014-08-26 05:33:16 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.178°N 122.302°WDepth12.30 km (7.64 mi)
- M 6.8 - 43km ENE of Tambo, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-08-24 23:21:45 UTC2014-08-24 18:21:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.598°S 73.570°WDepth101.00 km (62.76 mi)
- M 6.0 - 6km NW of American Canyon, CaliforniaPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIII Time2014-08-24 10:20:44 UTC2014-08-24 03:20:44 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.220°N 122.313°WDepth11.30 km (7.02 mi)
- M 6.4 - 23km WNW of Hacienda La Calera, ChilePAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIIITime2014-08-23 22:32:23 UTC2014-08-23 18:32:23 -04:00 at epicenterLocation32.695°S 71.442°WDepth32.00 km (19.88 mi)
- M 4.2 - 7km SSW of Guthrie, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-08-19 12:41:35 UTC2014-08-19 07:41:35 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.819°N 97.472°WDepth3.46 km (2.15 mi)
- Nigeria’s [Cr]ISIS: “Most Of Our Churches Have Been Destroyed And Our Pastors Are Scattered”
- Turkish President Erdogan Encourages Muslim Brotherhood Leaders To Move To Turkey
- Rumors Of [Don't Call It] War: Top US Military Leader Opens Door To American Boots On Ground In ISIS Fight
- “Humanitarian Catastrophe”: US State Dep’t Orders 160,000 Hazmat Suits As CDC Warns “Now Is Time To Prepare For Ebola”
- Hush, Hush: Feds Find Anti-Israel Terror Banner Draped Over Southern Border Fence
- We’ve Found Muslim Clothing, Qurans: Texas Sheriff Warns Of ISIS Terrorists Entering US, “The Border Is Wide Open”
- Former Muslim Terrorist: Does Moderate Islam Truly Exist?
- Sick: Lebanese Muslim “Amused” By Terrified Little Children He Threatens To Behead
- Report: Graphic ISIS Videos Of Murder And Mayhem Are Inspiring Jihadists Around The World
- Messianic Pastor In Jerusalem: Armageddon Is Approaching
- ISIS Terrorist: “You Cannot Imagine The Pleasure You Get From Cutting Off A Baby’s Head”
- Former Muslim To President Obama: “I Can Tell You, With Confidence, That ISIL Speaks For Islam”
- Saudi Arabia: Bibles And Musical Instruments Confiscated After Dozens Of Christians Arrested For Behaving Like … Christians
- Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam
- “A Message To The Allies Of America”: British Hostage David Haines Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists
- Iraqi Christians: Obama’s Plans Against ISIS Will Not Be Enough
- Syria: “Moderate” Rebel And Islamist Groups Sign Pact Of “Non-Aggression” With ISIS
- UK: Muslim Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter After Estranged Wife Rejects Islam
- Nigeria: Hundreds Of Women And Children Trapped By Boko Haram Dying Of Hunger
- President Obama Says Mohammad Was “Not a Real Man”
- Uncharted Waters: Worsening Ebola Epidemic Has Potential To Alter History, Virologists Fear It Could Mutate And Become Airborne
- US Secretary Of State John Kerry: The US Is Not At War With ISIS
- “A Waste Of Time”: Experts Say Obama Plan To Rely On Airstrikes And Iraqi Troops To Combat ISIS Is Doomed To Fail
- Rumors Of War: Hamas Threatens To Attack Israel On September 25th
- Turkey And Germany Say No To Obama Plan Against ISIS, 10 Arab Nations Join Coalition
- Burundi: Italian Nuns Raped, Beheaded By “Unbalanced Attacker” In Convent
- Daniel Greenfield: Obama Will Fight ISIS By Arming ISIS
- Jordanian Politician: Islamic State’s “Doctrine Stems From The Qur’an And Sunnah … There Is No Such Thing As ‘ISIS Ideology’ — It’s Islam”
- Australia: Authorities Claim Islamic Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam After Raiding Islamic Bookstore For Terror-Related Offences
- Report: “There’s Been A Giant Magnetic Explosion On The sun” … And It’s Heading Toward Earth
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,617,950 Visitors Since March 2011