Lebanon: Hezbollah Leader Calls For Mass Protests Over Mohammad Film, Says The US Must Be Held Accountable
Reuters – “The head of Lebanon’s Shi’ite militant group Hezbollah on Sunday called for nationwide protests against a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad, saying the United States must be held accountable for the Internet video.
‘We call for protests tomorrow in the southern suburbs (of Beirut) at 5 o’clock,’ Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech.
‘Muslims and Christians must remain vigilant in order to refrain from sliding towards strife. Those responsible for the film, starting with the U.S., must be held accountable.
‘All these developments are being orchestrated by U.S. intelligence,’ he said, adding that the U.S. government was using the excuse of freedom of speech in order to justify the continued broadcast of the film.
Nasrallah also called for demonstrations around Lebanon, including the southern coastal town of Tyre on Wednesday and the northern town of Hermel on Sunday.
The video, circulating on the Internet under several titles including ‘Innocence of Muslims’, portrays Mohammad as a womanizer and a fool…
Nasrallah’s speech came a few hours after Pope Benedict left Lebanon for the Vatican, ending a three-day tour in which he urged Arab leaders to serve justice and peace.” Read more.
- Watch: Reporter Confirms Hamas Fires Rockets from Hospital 08/01/2014A Finnish reporter confirms on camera that Hamas fires rockets at Israel from the Shifa hospital in Gaza.
- Kerry Demands Hamas Release Kidnapped IDF Soldier 08/01/2014Secretary of State condemns Hamas's violation of ceasefire, calls for release of Second Lieutenant Hadar Goldin.
- Obama Calls on Hamas to Release Kidnapped Soldier 08/01/2014Second Lieutenant Hadar Goldin "needs to be unconditionally released as soon as possible", says Obama.
- UN Blasts Israel for Not Sharing Iron Dome with Hamas 08/01/2014UN's human rights official condemns Israel for "war crimes", cites its failure to share Iron Dome with the "governing authority" of Gaza.
- Egypt Invites Israel and PA for Truce Talks 08/01/2014Egypt invites Israel and the Palestinian Authority to send delegates to Cairo for truce talks, after both sides agreed to ceasefire.
- White House Welcomes Ceasefire, Calls for Long-Term Truce 08/01/2014White House says it strongly supports the three-day ceasefire in Gaza, urges "restraint" until it begins.
- Hamas Agrees to 72-Hour Ceasefire 08/01/2014Hamas spokesman says the movement agrees to 72-hour ceasefire, provided that Israel observes it as well.
- Obama and the U.N.’s Alternate UniverseThe administration turns 2,500 years of human knowledge on foreign affairs on its head.
- Israel’s Endgame in GazaWhat Israel must do to win its war against Hamas -- and the Obama administration.
- Defund the UNRWAAn arm of Hamas inside the United Nations.
- Conservatives Kill Amnesty Bill —- For NowA resurrection on the horizon?
- Obama vs. NetanyahuWhy the alleged leaked transcript of the president's hostile call to the Israeli prime minister is so believable.
- Bill Whittle: A Brief History of Mental IllnessA Truth Revolt video.
- ObamaCare Disaster in CaliforniaPremiums skyrocket 22 to 88 percent in 2014.
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- New Legislation Aims to Designate Muslim Brotherhood as Foreign Terrorist Organization 07/27/2014Well, it's about time. The Muslim Brotherhood has been banned in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE and is being investigated by David Cameron's government in Great Britain. Now, finally, a move is underway to outlaw the Brotherhood--the grandaddy of all modern Islamic terrorist groups--right here in the United States. Republican Rep. Michele Bachman […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Fight is Our Fight 07/23/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with David Brog, executive director of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), to discuss why Christians need to stand with Israel now more than ever. We also talk to Rabbi Ken Spiro about Jerusalem U, a unique online course designed to educate about Israel. Plus, we feature some clips from my speech at t […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Ludicrous U.S. Travel Ban to Israel 07/22/2014And so it begins. The Obama administration and its cohorts in the European Union have been unable to browbeat Israel into stopping its much-needed operation to root out terrorists in Gaza. So now they are getting personal with Israel--and shamefully so. The Obama administration has announced a 24-hour ban on travel to Israel's Ben Gurion Airport for all […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - 19km SW of Juan Rodriguez Clara, MexicoPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-07-29 10:46:15 UTC2014-07-29 05:46:15 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.842°N 95.524°WDepth95.10 km (59.09 mi)
- M 4.3 - 24km WSW of Medford, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-07-29 02:46:36 UTC2014-07-28 21:46:36 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.732°N 97.987°WDepth7.60 km (4.72 mi)
- M 6.9 - 94km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III Time2014-07-21 14:54:41 UTC2014-07-21 02:54:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.829°S 178.464°WDepth616.44 km (383.04 mi)
- M 6.3 - 86km SSE of Pondaguitan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-14 08:00:00 UTC2014-07-14 16:00:00 +08:00 at epicenterLocation5.681°N 126.570°EDepth44.94 km (27.92 mi)
- M 6.5 - 135km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-07-11 19:21:59 UTC2014-07-12 04:21:59 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.040°N 142.425°EDepth10.50 km (6.52 mi)
- Social Media Jihad: ISIS Caliphate Ramps Up Gruesome Internet Campaign
- Nigeria: Islamists Kill Nearly As Many Christians In First Seven Months Of 2014 As They Killed In All Of 2013
- Syriac Orthodox Bishop: Slaughtering Christians “Is Normal For Muslims”, They Are The Enemies Of Christ
- “Jerusalem Is Calling You”: Chicago Imam Calls Upon Muslims To Wage Jihad Against Israel, “Strike Fear In The Hearts Of The Enemy”
- “A Cloud Protected Us”: Senior Infantry Officer Describes Divine Protection In Gaza “The Likes Of Which He Had Never Seen Before”
- ISIS Caliphate Destroys, Shutters, Occupies, Converts All 45 Christian Institutions In Mosul
- What Does The Bible Say About The Future Of Gaza?
- “You Will Never Defeat Islam”: US-Born Suicide Bomber Tells America “We Are Coming For You, Mark My Words”
- Pro-ISIS Demonstrators Call For “Death To Jews” Throughout The Netherlands
- Tribulation: Who Will Put An End To The Christian Killing Fields?
- LOL: Women In Turkey Bursting With Laughter After Depty PM Says Women Should Never Laugh
- The Toronto Sun: Muslim Suicide Bombings Are Coming To Canada
- Pure Evil: ISIS Caliphate Releases Video Of Mass Killings, Supporters Online Cheer Massacres As “Most Beautiful”
- Canada: Pro-Hamas Muslims In Toronto Protest Against Israel’s Right To Self Defense, “Go Back To Germany Where They Can Kill You Again!”
- ISIS Caliphate Destroys Tombs Of Biblical Prophets Jonah And Daniel
- “The End Of Israel Has Arrived”: Iran Vows To Hunt Down Israelis House To House, “Islamic Movements Are Armed, Missiles Are Positioned”
- UK Jihadist: “We Are In Iraq & Sham But … Our Eyes Are Upon Rome!”
- Medieval Darkness: ISIS Caliphate Displays 50 Heads On Poles After Mass Beheadings
- Somalia: Islamic Terrorists Call For Worldwide Attacks Against “Jews And Their Properties” Everywhere
- Nigeria: At Least Five Christians Killed After Muslims Throw Bomb Inside Church During Service
- Palestinian Authority Calls Upon Muslims To Wage War For Allah, “The Big Explosion Is Coming”
- Global Warning: The Hate-Wave All Over The Islamicized West
- Video: Hamas Fires Rockets From Civilian Areas In Gaza
- Hitler Would Be Proud: Belgian Cafe Posts Sign Banning Jews From Entering Store
- ISIS Caliphate Now Aggressively Pursuing Christians In Towns Across The Nineveh Plain
- ISIS Captures Syrian Military Base In Raqqa, Beheads Soldiers
- Fowl: Turkey To Send Another Jihad Flotilla To Gaza, This Time With Troops
- India: Influential Muslim Scholar Offers To Raise “Powerful Global Islamic Army” Of 500,000 Jihadists For Caliphate
- Islamic Jihad Spokesman: Israeli Soldiers Use Arab And Palestinian Children’s Blood To Knead Dough For Bread
- IDF Sets Up Hospital To Save The Lives Of Gazans
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,446,344 Visitors Since March 2011