Tennessee: Nashville Muslim Woman Makes Terrorist Threats Against Co-Workers, ‘All Unbelievers Should Die’
Killing all non-Muslims and longing to die for Allah is simply nothing more than friendly banter amongst the most pious, devout Muslims. It’s all for peaceful purposes. Unfortunately for her, her co-workers were not pious, devout Muslims and had and much more perspicacious definition of “peace” …
By Nicole Young, The Tennessean – “A Nashville woman was charged with attempted terrorism Friday after investigators said she threatened to hurt co-workers at the South Nashville Dell facility last weekend.
The trouble began when a CEVA Logistics employee said his co-worker Amal Ahmed Abdullahi, 29, of Zermatt Avenue, approached him during his shift last Saturday.
According to a release from Metro police, Abdullahi told the employee that ‘her people were dying for Allah every day; that she was ready to die for Allah; that this whole country will be Muslim soon; that this country is full of non-believers and that this place (her work place) is full of non-believers; that all unbelievers should die; that her life starts after death; that her life is not here, nobody pays attention to her and she should pick up a gun and shoot all these people.’
CEVA Logistics signed the arrest warrant as the prosecutor against Abdullahi, accusing her of intimidating/coercing a civilian population.
Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said Friday that he was not immediately aware of anyone previously being charged with attempted terrorism in Nashville.
‘In the times in which we live, statements such as the ones alleged to have been made in this case are not ignored,’ he said.” Read more.
- ISIS Terrorist: “We Are A People Who Love Death … Who Love Drinking Blood” Of Enemies wp.me/p1qlPa-6Rt 14 minutes ago
- Rouhani: IS Wants to 'Kill Humanity' 09/18/2014Iran's President denounces the Islamic State's savagery, but also brands the U.S.-led coalition as "ridiculous."
- Hamas: Ceasefire Talks Will Restart Within a Week 09/18/2014Hamas leader Mousa Abu Marzouq says indirect ceasefire negotiations will restart by September 24.
- European Court: Mandatory Islam Classes 'Coercive' 09/17/2014Ruling says Turkey's Sunni Islam classes 'violate educational freedoms' PM counters program fights radicalization.
- Algeria: More Control over Training Imams to Tackle Islamism 09/17/2014Move a bid to snuff out simmering extremism, combat threat from ISIS sympathizers.
- Why Qatar is Abandoning the Muslim Brotherhood - And Hamas 09/17/2014Whether or not recent rumors of Khaled Mashaal's expulsion are true, Qatar's policy shift could soon leave him out in the cold.
- Kurdish Forces Kill Senior Islamic State Commander in Iraq 09/17/2014Yasin Ali Suleiman Shlash blamed for mass-kidnapping of Yezidi women, many of whom were sold into sexual slavery.
- Hamas Denies Qatar is Expelling Leader Khaled Mashaal 09/17/2014Gaza terror group denies reports that international pressure lead terror sponsor Qatar to expel Mashaal.
- Why Nice Guys Finish Last in PoliticsPolitics is war, but some Republicans just don’t get it.
- The Buckley Program Stands Up for Free SpeechAyaan Hirsi Ali triumphs over campus hate groups.
- Don’t Mention the WarThe administration can’t agree on what it needs to find a strategy for.
- Islamic State Atrocities the Product of ‘Grievances’?The president suggests ISIS's beheadings, massacres and enslavements are our fault.
- The Conversation We Won’t Have About Raising MenInconvenient questions raised by the Ray Rice abuse scandal.
- Freedom from SpeechA new book exposes the Left's war on free expression -- and how universities led the way.
- Obama’s Non-Strategy on ISIS – on The Glazov GangNo steps forward, two steps back.
- UN Takes Over Peacekeeping in the Central African RepublicICC Note: Monday, United Nations (UN) peacekeepers began the process of taking over the mission in the Central African Republic from their African Union counterparts. Even with the deployment of an additional 1,800 troops, the force will only comprise about 65% of the authorized force number of 12,000. For months, Christians and Muslims have exchanged tit-fo […]
- “What ISIS has done in Iraq, Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria”ICC Note: Following Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau's declaration late last month that militant-held areas of northeast Nigeria were now part of the Islamic caliphate, Boko Haram has reportedly burned down churches, beheaded Christian men, enslaved Christian women and forcefully converted Christian children to Islam. For years Boko Haram, a radical Is […]
- Nigerian Military Claims to Secure Town, Kill 100 Boko Haram MilitantsICC Note: According to officials, the Nigerian Military has successfully killed 100 Boko Haram militants in securing Konduga, located just 22 miles away from the Borno State capital of Maiduguri. For years, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency, has waged a campaign of terror against Christian minorities, moderate Muslims, educators, students, and militar […]
- Reportedly Surrounded by Boko Haram, Maiduguri Residents Express Fear for Their LivesICC Note: Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has declared parts of northeast Nigeria for the Islamic caliphate, has reportedly surrounded Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State. A majority of the 650,000 displaced in the northeast by Boko Haram's widespread violence since 2009 are now residing in and around Maiduguri, according to Human R […]
- American University in Nigeria Offers Scholarships to Escaped Chibok GirlsICC Note: On the night of April 14, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has declared parts of Nigeria for the Islamic caliphate, abducted more than 300 schoolgirls, more than 90% of whom have been identified as professed Christians. For months, the Nigerian military, with assistance of multiple international actors, including the United States, has […]
- Boko Haram Establishing Islamic Governance, Imposing Sharia LawICC Note: While some are now debating whether Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau intentionally declared an Islamic caliphate in northeast Nigeria late last month, what remains clear is that, like the Islamic State (ISIS), Boko Haram has since gained vast swathes of territory, over which it has imposed Sharia law. Reports have indicated that Boko Haram has car […]
- Nigerian Military Launches Offensive Against Boko Haram Militants in MichikaICC Note: The Nigerian military has reportedly launched an offensive against Boko Haram militants occupying Michika, a town in northeast Nigeria's Adamawa State. Following its declaration that all territory in its possession is now part of the Islamic caliphate late last month, Boko Haram has steadily gained ground in an advance toward the Borno State c […]
- The Watchman Show: Silent Conquest of the West 09/12/2014On this weeks edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy to discuss the new documentary film "Silent Conquest," which examines the global push to shut down free speech about Islamic jihad. We also examine President Obama's policy of reaching out to America's enemies and go on the ground in Lo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- On 700 Club Interactive: The Islamist Threat to America 09/06/2014I appeared on 700 Club Interactive with Gordon Robertson today discussing the inroads radical Islamists have made in Europe and the United States, and why we should be so concerned about the rise of ISIS. My Q and A with Gordon is preceded by an excellent on-the-ground report from my CBN News colleague Dale Hurd. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- Embracing Enemies: The Dangers of Engaging Rogue Regimes 09/04/2014Dialogue and diplomacy would always work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a very imperfect world where evil is running rampant. From Iran to Putin's Russia to the Taliban, President Obama doesn't seem to realize this--he wants to make nice with the worst of the worst. My latest report for CBN explores this dangerous strategy: featuring […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- M 3.9 - 3km W of American Canyon, CaliforniaShakeMap - III DYFI? - VTime2014-08-26 12:33:16 UTC2014-08-26 05:33:16 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.178°N 122.302°WDepth12.30 km (7.64 mi)
- M 6.8 - 43km ENE of Tambo, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-08-24 23:21:45 UTC2014-08-24 18:21:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.598°S 73.570°WDepth101.00 km (62.76 mi)
- M 6.0 - 6km NW of American Canyon, CaliforniaPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIII Time2014-08-24 10:20:44 UTC2014-08-24 03:20:44 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.220°N 122.313°WDepth11.30 km (7.02 mi)
- M 6.4 - 23km WNW of Hacienda La Calera, ChilePAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIIITime2014-08-23 22:32:23 UTC2014-08-23 18:32:23 -04:00 at epicenterLocation32.695°S 71.442°WDepth32.00 km (19.88 mi)
- ISIS Terrorist: “We Are A People Who Love Death … Who Love Drinking Blood” Of Enemies
- ISIS Orders All Christian Business Assets Over To Islamic State, Turns Christian Homes Into Bomb Factories
- Israel: Archaeologists Discover Crescent-Shaped “Moon God Monument” For The Ancient Mideast Moon God “Sin”
- ISIS Sympathizers Threaten To Bomb Times Square After Islamic State Encourages “Lone Wolf” Attacks
- Nigeria’s [Cr]ISIS: “Most Of Our Churches Have Been Destroyed And Our Pastors Are Scattered”
- Turkish President Erdogan Encourages Muslim Brotherhood Leaders To Move To Turkey
- Rumors Of [Don't Call It] War: Top US Military Leader Opens Door To American Boots On Ground In ISIS Fight
- “Humanitarian Catastrophe”: US State Dep’t Orders 160,000 Hazmat Suits As CDC Warns “Now Is Time To Prepare For Ebola”
- Hush, Hush: Feds Find Anti-Israel Terror Banner Draped Over Southern Border Fence
- We’ve Found Muslim Clothing, Qurans: Texas Sheriff Warns Of ISIS Terrorists Entering US, “The Border Is Wide Open”
- Former Muslim Terrorist: Does Moderate Islam Truly Exist?
- Sick: Lebanese Muslim “Amused” By Terrified Little Children He Threatens To Behead
- Report: Graphic ISIS Videos Of Murder And Mayhem Are Inspiring Jihadists Around The World
- Messianic Pastor In Jerusalem: Armageddon Is Approaching
- ISIS Terrorist: “You Cannot Imagine The Pleasure You Get From Cutting Off A Baby’s Head”
- Former Muslim To President Obama: “I Can Tell You, With Confidence, That ISIL Speaks For Islam”
- Saudi Arabia: Bibles And Musical Instruments Confiscated After Dozens Of Christians Arrested For Behaving Like … Christians
- Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam
- “A Message To The Allies Of America”: British Hostage David Haines Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists
- Iraqi Christians: Obama’s Plans Against ISIS Will Not Be Enough
- Syria: “Moderate” Rebel And Islamist Groups Sign Pact Of “Non-Aggression” With ISIS
- UK: Muslim Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter After Estranged Wife Rejects Islam
- Nigeria: Hundreds Of Women And Children Trapped By Boko Haram Dying Of Hunger
- President Obama Says Mohammad Was “Not a Real Man”
- Uncharted Waters: Worsening Ebola Epidemic Has Potential To Alter History, Virologists Fear It Could Mutate And Become Airborne
- US Secretary Of State John Kerry: The US Is Not At War With ISIS
- “A Waste Of Time”: Experts Say Obama Plan To Rely On Airstrikes And Iraqi Troops To Combat ISIS Is Doomed To Fail
- Rumors Of War: Hamas Threatens To Attack Israel On September 25th
- Turkey And Germany Say No To Obama Plan Against ISIS, 10 Arab Nations Join Coalition
- Burundi: Italian Nuns Raped, Beheaded By “Unbalanced Attacker” In Convent
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,619,722 Visitors Since March 2011