Ohio: Dozens Of Geese, Ducks Found Dead In Sandusky
Associated Press – “SANDUSKY, Ohio – Wildlife officials are doing tests on waterfowl carcasses and water samples in an effort to determine what killed more than 50 geese and ducks at a state care facility for veterans in northern Ohio.
Police tell the Sandusky Register the birds were collected and buried last weekend at the grounds of the Ohio Veterans Home near Sandusky. The property includes a nursing home and living spaces for clients that require less assistance.
A spokesman for the Division of Wildlife says water samples and dead birds were collected from the property for testing, though he wasn’t sure how quickly the results might be available.” Source – newsnet5.com.
- New 'Gesture': Gazans Visit Jailed Terrorist Relatives 10/20/2014After 500 Gazans pray on Temple Mount, and building materials sent despite terror tunnel construction, Israel makes another 'gesture.'
- Khamenei: 'West Bank' Should Hound Israel Like Gaza 10/20/2014Secretary-General of Islamic Jihad, Ramadan Abdullah Shalah, meets Iranian leader in Tehran.
- Turkey to Allow Kurdish Fighters into Syria to Battle ISIS 10/20/2014Ankara confirms reports it will allow Iraqi Peshmerga forces to cross into embattled Kobane move likely the result of US pressure.
- Hezbollah Leader Snubs UN Envoy as Lebanon Tension Simmers 10/20/2014Hezbollah allies in Lebanon say Nasrallah refused to meet UN Syria envoy last week, sending deputy instead local political tensions high.
- US Airdrops Weapons to Kurds Despite Turkish Opposition 10/20/2014After Erdogan calls Kurdish fighters 'terrorists' and opposes arming them, arms dropped in Kobane to aid fight against ISIS.
- Iran: We're Ready to Help Lebanon and Hezbollah 10/20/2014Iran declares its preparedness to provide aid to the Lebanese army as well to Hezbollah to help combat "terrorists".
- Steinitz: Talks with Iran Are Moving in the Wrong Direction 10/20/2014Intelligence Minister suggests that choosing not to reach a deal with Iran might pave the way for a better deal down the road.
- How the Muslim World Benefits from ISISPlaying “Good Caliph“and “Bad Caliph.”
- Bill Whittle: Fear of EbolaA Truth Revolt video.
- Janet Yellen Shills for the DemocratsThe Chairman of the Federal Reserve indulges a destructive leftist lie.
- Tricking and Dividing the Muslim World — on The Glazov GangNonie Darwish zeroes in on the best strategies to confront and outsmart our enemy in the terror war.
- Islamist Turkey’s BetrayalHelping ISIS by bombing kurds.
- Hong Kong’s Birthright Citizenship ProblemA lesson for the U.S.?
- A Rebuttal to Islam: Top 5 ArgumentsA counter-punch to one of the world's biggest Islamic organizations.
- Boko Harams Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense LawyersICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between ICC"s Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Julia Seymour of World Magazine regarding the recent decision by the Sudanese government to ban the lawyers that defended Meriam Ibrahim, who was given the death penalty for her Christian faith. 09/30/2014 Sudan (World Magazine) - Meriam Ibra […]
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- “While Nigeria Bleeds and Burns”ICC Note: A group of Catholic bishops in Nigeria, including President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Most Rev Ignatius Ayau Kaigama, have accused the Nigerian government of failing to adequately protect the Nigerian people against radical Islamic militants known as Boko Haram. An Islamic insurgency that in August of this year declared […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,693,053 Visitors Since March 2011