Ohio: Dozens Of Geese, Ducks Found Dead In Sandusky
Associated Press – “SANDUSKY, Ohio – Wildlife officials are doing tests on waterfowl carcasses and water samples in an effort to determine what killed more than 50 geese and ducks at a state care facility for veterans in northern Ohio.
Police tell the Sandusky Register the birds were collected and buried last weekend at the grounds of the Ohio Veterans Home near Sandusky. The property includes a nursing home and living spaces for clients that require less assistance.
A spokesman for the Division of Wildlife says water samples and dead birds were collected from the property for testing, though he wasn’t sure how quickly the results might be available.” Source – newsnet5.com.
- Hamas Song Glorifies Kidnappers Of Three Israeli Teens: “Hide Your Prey, A Child” wp.me/p1qlPa-6Fp 7 minutes ago
- Kerry Reaches out to Hamas Allies to Press Truce 07/24/2014US Secretary of State turns to Islamist-led Qatar and Turkey to help pressure Hamas into accepting a ceasefire with Israel.
- UN Chief 'Outraged' Over Rockets Stored in UNRWA Schools 07/24/2014UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expresses "outrage and regret" over the placing of rocket in UN-run schools.
- Israeli Islamist Leader: Gaza Will Rub Israel's Nose in the Mud 07/24/2014Deputy head of the radical Islamic Movement in Israel threatens that Gaza will repay Israel "in spades".
- Iranian Christian to Have Lips Burnt for Eating During Ramadan 07/24/2014Iranian judge sentences a Christian man to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eating during Ramadan.
- U.S., Canada Criticize UNHRC Over Bias Against Israel 07/24/2014United States and Canada criticize the United Nations Human Rights Council over its intention to investigate the IDF's operations in Gaza.
- Khamenei to Palestinian Arabs: Keep Fighting Israel 07/24/2014"The only way to deal with this savage regime is to continue resistance," says Iran's supreme leader.
- President Sisi Defends Egypt's Role in Israel-Gaza Conflict 07/23/2014Egyptian president says his country remains committed to the 'Palestinian cause', as Hamas bitter over ceasefire proposals.
- Is the FBI Creating Islamic Terrorists?Human Rights Watch plays into leftist fantasies of predatory law enforcement.
- House Border Crisis Plan: DOAFor the Left, maintaining the chaos is preferable to the solution.
- France: Europe’s Clockwork Orange StateJew-haters trash central Paris twice in one week.
- Israel’s Morally Impossible Self-DefenseThe only nation that is required to enter a suicide pact with its enemies.
- The Gender Confusion Challenge to Army RecruitmentJihad's appeal to fatherless boys versus the fading appeal of the U.S. Army.
- American Patriots Confront an Invasion — on The Glazov GangCivil Rights Activist Ernie White sheds light on the courageous grassroots activism of U.S. citizens in Murrieta.
- Casualties in PerspectiveThe culture of life vs. the culture of death.
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Fight is Our Fight 07/23/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with David Brog, executive director of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), to discuss why Christians need to stand with Israel now more than ever. We also talk to Rabbi Ken Spiro about Jerusalem U, a unique online course designed to educate about Israel. Plus, we feature some clips from my speech at t […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Ludicrous U.S. Travel Ban to Israel 07/22/2014And so it begins. The Obama administration and its cohorts in the European Union have been unable to browbeat Israel into stopping its much-needed operation to root out terrorists in Gaza. So now they are getting personal with Israel--and shamefully so. The Obama administration has announced a 24-hour ban on travel to Israel's Ben Gurion Airport for all […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Operation Protective Edge 07/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze Israel's latest conflict against Hamas with CBN Middle East Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell and Israel's Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.9 - 94km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III Time2014-07-21 14:54:41 UTC2014-07-21 02:54:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.829°S 178.464°WDepth616.44 km (383.04 mi)
- M 6.3 - 86km SSE of Pondaguitan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-14 08:00:00 UTC2014-07-14 16:00:00 +08:00 at epicenterLocation5.681°N 126.570°EDepth44.94 km (27.92 mi)
- M 6.5 - 135km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-07-11 19:21:59 UTC2014-07-12 04:21:59 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.040°N 142.425°EDepth10.50 km (6.52 mi)
- M 6.3 - 13km NNE of Port-Vila, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-08 12:56:26 UTC2014-07-08 23:56:26 +11:00 at epicenterLocation17.617°S 168.359°EDepth114.00 km (70.84 mi)
- M 6.9 - 2km NNE of Puerto Madero, MexicoPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-07-07 11:23:55 UTC2014-07-07 06:23:55 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.742°N 92.409°WDepth60.00 km (37.28 mi)
- Hamas Song Glorifies Kidnappers Of Three Israeli Teens: “Hide Your Prey, A Child”
- How A Solar Storm Two Years Ago Nearly Caused A Catastrophe On Earth
- The Difference Between The Savage And The Civilized
- Iran’s Supreme Leader: For Peace And Safety Israel Must Be Destroyed
- Nigeria: At Least 82 Slaughtered After Devout Muslims Blow Up Less Devout Muslims
- Iran Sentences Christian Man To Have Lips Burnt With Cigarette For Not Observing Ramadan
- Walid Shoebat: Muslim Doctor In Mosul Lays Down Scalpal, Takes Up Knife In Search Of Christians To Behead
- Uganda: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed After Muslims Savagely Attack Christians During Church Prayer Service
- ISIS Caliphate-Linked Cleric Calls Upon Muslims To Fight Israel In Gaza, Says Allah Will Soon Send “Extraordinary Soldiers Who Will Fight And Defeat The Jews”
- Religion Of Thievery: ISIS Caliphate Invades Monastery, Steals “Everything” From Iraqi Christians
- Gaza: Hamas Terrorists Use Wafa Hospital To Launch Attacks Against Israeli Soldiers
- Human Shields: “Hamas Wants Israel To Kill Their Children”
- The Qur’an Speaks: Islamists Behead Air Force Officer In Nigeria, “We Will Judge You According To The Quran”
- Authorities Fear Support For ISIS Caliphate Spreading Throughout Indonesia
- Nigeria: Christian Pastor Dead, Family Members Missing, Dozens Of Others Killed After Jihadist Attack
- This Is Wickedness: Hamas Terrorists Attacking IDF Soldiers With Guns In One Hand, Babies In The Other
- ISIS Caliphate Orders Muslim Employers To Fire All Christian Workers, Cuts Off Water To More Christians
- Illinois: Leaflets Threaten Chicago Jews Over Israel In Gaza
- New York City: Peaceful Pro-Israel Rally Threatened To Be Served “With Suicide Bombers”
- “We Are Martyrs”: Hamas TV Glorifies The Death Of Innocent Palestinian Men, Women And Children
- Iraq: After 2,000 Years, The Last Christian Is Forced To Leave Mosul
- Terrorism Expert: The Middle East Is Experiencing “A Christian Version Of The Holocaust And Nothing Less”
- Libya: Islamists Behead Construction Worker For Not Being … A Muslim
- Canada: Muslim Mob Shouting “Kill The Jews” Attacks Pro-Israel Jews And Christians
- Religion Of Thievery: ISIS Caliphate Robs And Plunders Christians Fleeing Mosul
- Turkish Columnist At Pro-Government Newspaper: “God Bless That Hitler”
- Report: ISIS Caliphate Forces 15 Christian Families To Pledge Allegiance To Mohammed, Worship “Allah” And His Religion
- Nigeria: Nine Major Villages On The Run After Islamists Kill 100+, Threaten To Kill Many More
- Germany: Berlin Imam Prays For The Slaughter Of Jews, “Kill Them To The Very Last One”
- Philadelphia: Mosque Leaders Try To Cut Off Suspected Thief’s Hand
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,322,338 Visitors Since March 2011