Ohio: Dozens Of Geese, Ducks Found Dead In Sandusky
Associated Press – “SANDUSKY, Ohio – Wildlife officials are doing tests on waterfowl carcasses and water samples in an effort to determine what killed more than 50 geese and ducks at a state care facility for veterans in northern Ohio.
Police tell the Sandusky Register the birds were collected and buried last weekend at the grounds of the Ohio Veterans Home near Sandusky. The property includes a nursing home and living spaces for clients that require less assistance.
A spokesman for the Division of Wildlife says water samples and dead birds were collected from the property for testing, though he wasn’t sure how quickly the results might be available.” Source – newsnet5.com.
- Egypt to Reopen Gaza Crossing Sunday 12/20/2014Rafah crossing had been closed after deadly suicide bombing decision comes as Hamas-Israel tensions rise once more.
- Hamas Official Says a 'New Chapter' Open with Iran 12/19/2014Hamas representative says a recent visit by a Hamas delegation to Iran "opened a new chapter" in relations between the two.
- FIFA President Reiterates Qatar Will Host 2022 World Cup 12/19/2014Despite a report indicating corruption, FIFA’s president says it would take "an earthquake" for Qatar not to host the 2022 World Cup.
- IAEA: Iran Continuing to Meet Commitments Under Interim Deal 12/19/2014Iran has continued to meet commitments under an interim nuclear agreement, says UN's atomic agency.
- Hezbollah Places 'Mossad Agent' on Trial for Treason 12/19/2014Hezbollah places an operative on trial for treason, charges him with tipping off Israel about plans to avenge the death of Imad Mughniyeh.
- WHO: One Million People Wounded in Syrian War 12/19/2014Lack of medical care is causing infectious disease crisis as Syria continues on road to ruin, WHO representative reveals.
- Posters of Abbas Hanging at Gaza Rally for his Rival 12/19/2014Thousands take to the streets against 'traitor' Abbas, after crackdown on supporters of his rival Mohammed Dahlan and trial in absentia.
- Senators Vow to Halt Obama’s Castro OdysseyBut is Congress a match for the president's pen and phone?
- Andrew Klavan: Defend Cancer Against the Jews!A Truth Revolt video.
- Rick Perry: Restore the 10th Amendment, Restore FreedomFormer governor of the Lone Star State sheds light on the path to liberty at Restoration Weekend.
- Something Is Rotten in UCLA’s Center for Near East StudiesCan you guess which country gets consistently picked on?
- How Western Media Enable Islamic TerrorismThe same lies and distortions shielding Islam “over there” have come “over here.”
- Mrs. Obama’s Tall Tales of Racialized VictimhoodThe truth about the First Lady's alleged experience with "racism" at Target.
- Catholic Praise for Anti-Semitic Book'America' magazine joins ranks with neo-Nazis in support of Blumenthal screed.
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Report: Minnesota's Terror Pipeline to the Islamic State 12/16/2014Click play below to watch my latest report for CBN News, filmed recently in Minneapolis—on how the Twin Cities’ large Somali immigrant community is becoming a terrorist pipeline to ISIS in the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel a Safe Haven for Middle East Christians 12/10/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Father Gabriel Naddaf, head of the Greek Orthodox Church in Yafia, outside Nazareth, to discuss how Christians are thriving in Israel while being persecuted in the Muslim lands of the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist Organization 12/04/2014Perhaps the American people are finally waking up to the severity of the radical Islamist threat. A "We the People" petition calling on the Obama administration to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization gained over 200,000 signatures after going online in July 2013. That's encouraging news. But if you think the Obama administr […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 20km ESE of Punta de Burica, PanamaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2014-12-08 08:54:52 UTC2014-12-08 03:54:52 -05:00 at epicenterLocation7.969°N 82.694°WDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 6.8 - 116km WSW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2014-12-07 01:22:00 UTC2014-12-07 11:22:00 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.537°S 154.455°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 108km WSW of Sangay, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - ITime2014-12-02 05:11:31 UTC2014-12-02 13:11:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation6.094°N 123.125°EDepth614.00 km (381.52 mi)
- M 4.7 - 12km N of Sedona, ArizonaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2014-12-01 05:57:38 UTC2014-11-30 22:57:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation34.977°N 111.740°WDepth10.22 km (6.35 mi)
- M 6.8 - 156km NW of Kota Ternate, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-26 14:33:43 UTC2014-11-26 22:33:43 +08:00 at epicenterLocation1.923°N 126.530°EDepth39.00 km (24.23 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|none on The Qur’an And Unending,…|
|Kingscairn on Nigeria: Facing Imminent Death…|
|EPD on Muslim Jihadists Seize Nuclear…|
|artiewhitefox on American States With The Highe…|
|jim smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|artiewhitefox on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: ISIS Supporter Thre…|
|toddott on The Revelation of Jesus Christ…|
|Joe Langley (@JoeLan… on Losing Malmo: Sweden Surrender…|
|toddott on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Nathan on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Deepa on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on ISIS Terrorists Subjecting Chr…|
- 1,767,276 Visitors Since March 2011