Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- Kurds Score Biggest Victory Yet Against ISIS in Iraq 12/19/2014Kurdish forces break siege of Mount Sinjar, where thousands of Yazidis have been trapped airstrikes kill senior ISIS leaders.
- Abbas Hints: Withdrawal First, 'Right of Return' Later 12/19/2014Abbas suggests that UN resolution is meant to force Israel to concede territory and then force millions of "Palestinian refugees" on it.
- France and Britain Say Iran Needs to be More Flexible 12/19/2014France and Britain tell UN that Iran has not demonstrated sufficient flexibility in nuclear talks with six world powers.
- Obama Expresses Concern Over Mass Trials in Egypt 12/19/2014Obama speaks to his Egyptian counterpart, urges him to "invest in the political, economic, and social aspirations of the Egyptian people."
- Hamas Claims to Have Caught an 'Israeli Agent' 12/19/2014Hamas says it arrested an “Israeli agent” who was tasked with gathering information on the group's weapons.
- What Does it Sound Like When Abbas Really Condemns Terror? 12/18/2014You decide: is there a difference in Abbas's condemnations when the victims are Australians or Jews?
- ISIS Establishing Itself as Political Entity in Every Way 12/18/2014By taking municipal and governmental services under its control, Islamic State is able to effectively provide the public with all its needs.
- Senators Vow to Halt Obama’s Castro OdysseyBut is Congress a match for the president's pen and phone?
- Andrew Klavan: Defend Cancer Against the Jews!A Truth Revolt video.
- Rick Perry: Restore the 10th Amendment, Restore FreedomFormer governor of the Lone Star State sheds light on the path to liberty at Restoration Weekend.
- Something Is Rotten in UCLA’s Center for Near East StudiesCan you guess which country gets consistently picked on?
- How Western Media Enable Islamic TerrorismThe same lies and distortions shielding Islam “over there” have come “over here.”
- Mrs. Obama’s Tall Tales of Racialized VictimhoodThe truth about the First Lady's alleged experience with "racism" at Target.
- Catholic Praise for Anti-Semitic Book'America' magazine joins the ranks of neo-Nazis in support of Blumenthal screed.
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Report: Minnesota's Terror Pipeline to the Islamic State 12/16/2014Click play below to watch my latest report for CBN News, filmed recently in Minneapolis—on how the Twin Cities’ large Somali immigrant community is becoming a terrorist pipeline to ISIS in the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel a Safe Haven for Middle East Christians 12/10/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Father Gabriel Naddaf, head of the Greek Orthodox Church in Yafia, outside Nazareth, to discuss how Christians are thriving in Israel while being persecuted in the Muslim lands of the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist Organization 12/04/2014Perhaps the American people are finally waking up to the severity of the radical Islamist threat. A "We the People" petition calling on the Obama administration to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization gained over 200,000 signatures after going online in July 2013. That's encouraging news. But if you think the Obama administr […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 20km ESE of Punta de Burica, PanamaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2014-12-08 08:54:52 UTC2014-12-08 03:54:52 -05:00 at epicenterLocation7.969°N 82.694°WDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 6.8 - 116km WSW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2014-12-07 01:22:00 UTC2014-12-07 11:22:00 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.537°S 154.455°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 108km WSW of Sangay, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - ITime2014-12-02 05:11:31 UTC2014-12-02 13:11:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation6.094°N 123.125°EDepth614.00 km (381.52 mi)
- M 4.7 - 12km N of Sedona, ArizonaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2014-12-01 05:57:38 UTC2014-11-30 22:57:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation34.977°N 111.740°WDepth10.22 km (6.35 mi)
- M 6.8 - 156km NW of Kota Ternate, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-26 14:33:43 UTC2014-11-26 22:33:43 +08:00 at epicenterLocation1.923°N 126.530°EDepth39.00 km (24.23 mi)
- The Qur’an And Unending, Obligatory War Against The Non-Muslim World
- Nigeria: Massive Deaths And Injuries Reported After “Religion Of Peace” Killers Attack Mosque For Resisting Terrorism
- Missouri: Two Converts To Islam Charged With Plotting To Blow Up Gateway Arch, Kill Prosecutor And Ferguson Police Chief
- “They May Go After Christians”: US Reportedly “Alarmed” By The Rate At Which ISIS Is Spreading Into Northern Africa
- Pakistan: Muslims Expel All Christians From Village
- “They Even Cut The Throats Of The Babies”: Yazidi Survivors Share How They Lost Their Families To ISIS
- “Convert To Islam Or Be Killed”: Before Being Beheaded The Children Told ISIS, “No, We Love Jesus”
- Cries Of “Allah Is Greater!” Blare From Mosques After ISIS Blows Up Christian Church In Mosul
- Australia: Teenage ISIS Supporter Abuses Christian School Students
- Islamic State Has “Sleeper Cells Over Here … Preparing To Unleash Their War In Europe”
- ISIS Boy’s Street Sermon: Killing People And Being Killed Is Better Than Chasing Girls
- ISIS Caliphate Issues Friendly Reminder To Remaining Christians: Convert To Islam, Pay Extortion Tax, Or Die A Horrible Death
- Palestinian Preacher: May Allah Annihilate America And Its Coalition And “Enable Us To Cut Off Their Heads”
- New Palestinian Hit Song: “Massive Armies Are Advancing On Jerusalem … May Our Convoy Die As Martyrs”
- Afghanistan: Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh From 50 Spectators Spread Islam At Volleyball Game After Suicide Bomber Visit
- ISIS Fighters: The Spread Of Islam Requires Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh
- Oklahoma: Muslim Attacks Christian With Knife, Says Muslims Need To “Step Up” Beheadings
- Congo: Islamists Massacre Up To 80 With Axes And Machetes
- Nigeria: Islamists Slaughter 48 Fish Vendors For The Cause Of “Allah”
- Kenya: Islamists Hijack Bus And Kill Dozens Of Non-Muslims On Board
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days, Anti-Christ-Takes-Over-The-World Disaster Movie”
- Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Muslim Groups Responsible For 66% Of All 17,958 Terror Killings In 2013
- ISIS Killers From France Call Upon Muslims Back Home To Kill Westerners: “Poison” Their Food And “Crush” Them Under Cars
- Lying Wonders: Apocalyptic Islamic “Prophecies” Are Fueling The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- PA President Advisor Blesses “The Wheels Of Your Cars, Your Axes And Kitchen Knives” In The Cause Of Allah
- Kuwait: Muslim Man Beats Wife To Death With Stick For Getting Pregnant Without His Permission
- Erdogan: Turkey Is “The Hope Of The Whole Region” And Will Be The Architect Of A New Middle East
- Pakistan: Remorse-Free Muslim Father Murders Daughter, Says He Was “Compelled To Kill Her As She Wanted To Marry For Love”
- Obama: ISIS Beheadings “Represent No Faith, Least Of All The Muslim Faith”
- Israel Eases Gun Restrictions After Muslims Slaughter 4 At Jerusalem “Mosque”, Palestinians Celebrate Murders
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|EPD on Muslim Jihadists Seize Nuclear…|
|artiewhitefox on American States With The Highe…|
|jim smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|artiewhitefox on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: ISIS Supporter Thre…|
|toddott on The Revelation of Jesus Christ…|
|Joe Langley (@JoeLan… on Losing Malmo: Sweden Surrender…|
|toddott on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Nathan on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Deepa on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on ISIS Terrorists Subjecting Chr…|
|natesse316 on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|justin on The Mark of the Beast –…|
- 1,766,427 Visitors Since March 2011