Lying Wonders: Iran Promotes ‘Discovery’ Of The ‘Gospel Of Barnabas’, Claims It Will Cause ‘Worldwide’ Collapse of Christianity
Islam’s Messiah “al Mahdi” isn’t the only thing that remains hidden today. Yet again, the “prophets of Persia” have concealed Truth by touting the false and poorly written “Gospel of Barnabas” in an effort to promote Islam. Unsurprisingly, while Iran claims the book “predicts” the coming of the “prophet” Mohammed, it neglects to disclose the fact that, among other things, written in Aramaic on the front cover is an inscription revealing that “this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.” Spelling errors, Qur’an contradictions and historical inaccuracies aside, if predicting the coming of Islam’s prophet nearly 900 years after the fact can somehow be twisted in an effort to advance the cause of Islam, then anything can.
“Christian” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. “Jewish” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. Even “Islamic” archaeology undermines the Qur’an. But when it comes to an ideology whose foundations are grounded in lies and deception, the only facts that need apply are those that can be distorted to undermine the Truth …
By Reza Kahlili – “Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: ‘God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’’ meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the ‘Zionists’ and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
‘The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,’ the Basij report says. ‘The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.’
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
‘The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,’ said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s ‘Stakelbeck on Terror’ show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. ‘In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.’
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, ‘In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.'” Source – WND.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
- Nigeria: Two Pastors Among 46 Christians Killed By Muslims In Kaduna State wp.me/p1qlPa-6U5 15 hours ago
- Study: 49% of Gazans Killed in War Were Terrorists 09/30/2014Updated study on Palestinian Health Ministry death tally reiterates unprecedented terrorist to civilian ratio.
- Pentagon: No Evidence Civilians Were Killed in Airstrikes 09/30/2014The Pentagon says there is no evidence of any civilian casualties from airstrikes targeting Islamist terrorists in Syria.
- ISIS Releases New Video of Kidnapped Journalist 09/30/2014“Islamic State” releases a third video of John Cantlie, in which he criticizes Obama's strategy in Iraq and Syria.
- Poll: Palestinians Back Rocket Fire if Blockade Not Lifted 09/30/2014Most Palestinian Arabs would favor resuming rocket fire at Israel if it does not lift its Gaza blockade, finds new survey.
- U.S. Distances Itself from Netanyahu's Comments 09/30/2014State Department distances itself from Netanyahu's comments in UN speech regarding the similarities between Hamas and IS.
- Abbas's Spokesman: We Want a Palestinian State 09/30/2014PA Chairman's spokesman responds to Netanyahu's speech at the UN, says PA wants a state in accordance with UN resolutions.
- PLO: Netanyahu's Speech Full of Hate Language 09/30/2014Senior PLO official Hanan Ashrawi claims Israeli PM's speech at the UN "blatantly manipulated" the facts.
- Netanyahu’s Truth in a Den of LiesA sobering speech at the U.N. about the "master faith" and its quest for global dominance.
- Kicking the PLO HabitWhy the lives of Israelis and Palestinians will only get worse with the successors of Arafat in power.
- Analyzing the Oklahoma Beheading Crime SceneWhy the gruesome incident will inspire more jihadists.
- Repubs to Dems: “Please Like Us – We’re Just Like You!”An ad campaign backfires.
- Save the Environment from the SocialistsWarmunists are creating droughts and floods.
- Mark Tapson on “Breaking Ranks With the Left” — on The Glazov GangThe Freedom Center's Shillman Fellow shares his journey out of the political faith.
- What the Arab World ProducesAnd how the world suffers the consequences.
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- “While Nigeria Bleeds and Burns”ICC Note: A group of Catholic bishops in Nigeria, including President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Most Rev Ignatius Ayau Kaigama, have accused the Nigerian government of failing to adequately protect the Nigerian people against radical Islamic militants known as Boko Haram. An Islamic insurgency that in August of this year declared […]
- One of More than 300 Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram Found TraumatizedICC Note: According to police spokesman Emmanuel Ojukwu, a 20-year-old victim of the mass-abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls by radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram in April of this year, was found wanding the woods in Nigeria's northeastern Adamawa State. Taken form the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, Nigeria on the night […]
- 31 Christians Massacred, 15 Injured by Muslim Cattle Herders in NigeriaICC Note: According to recent reports, more than 30 Christians were killed and another 15 wounded in an attack committed by Fulani Muslims just after midnight on September 17th. For years, predominantly Muslim Fulani cattle herders have conflicted with predominantly Christian agriculturalists and shopkeepers. Rarely though have attacks resulted in the religi […]
- Church Destroyed, 10 Christians Killed in Religiously-Motivated Attacks This MonthICC Note: According to Morning Star News, 10 Christians were killed, three villages attacked and a church burnt down by Fulani Muslims in Nigeria's Plateau State this month. Violence between predominantly Christian farmers and predominantly Muslim cattle herders, or Fulani, have waged for years, usually over land disputes. Recently, attacks have been pe […]
- Confusion Mounts as Reports of Freed Chibok Girls Determined FalseICC Note: Reports that a number of the 300 plus schoolgirls that were abducted en-mass by Boko Haram in April had recently escaped their captivity have since been determined false. Confusion regarding the transport of a number of girls who had escaped shortly after their abduction to the Borno State capital of Maiduguri lead to reports stating a group of tho […]
- Lawyers Challenging Sudan’s Apostasy Law in Constitutional CourtICC Note: Lawyers who represented Meriam Ibrahim, a mother of two released after being sentenced to death for her Christian faith, are taking her case to the constitutional court to challenge the legality of Sudanese apostasy laws that make it illegal to convert from Islam. Throughout Sudan, Christians are held accountable to Sudan's 1991 Public Order C […]
- Oklahoma Beheading: An Islamic Terrorist "Chip Away' Attack 09/27/2014The Oklahoma jihadist beheader's horrific Islamic terrorist attack yesterday on two innocent women is the kind of incident I referred to in Chapter 2 of my first book, "The Terrorist Next Door," as a "Chip Away" attack. That was back in 2011, and unfortunately, I think we are going to see more of this kind of thing on U.S. soil. Thes […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Analysis: How Dangerous is "Khorasan?" 09/26/2014I appeared on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson to discuss the threat to America posed by a shadowy, Al Qaeda-linked group operating in Syria called "Khorasan." We also discussed ISIS's threats to strike America. Click on the viewer below to watch. The segment starts at the 2:32 mark, following a report from my colleague, Heather Sells.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The ISIS Caliphate 09/24/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Michael Rubin of the American Enterprise Institute to discuss the unraveling of Iraq and how ISIS gained strength. We also talk to Anjem Choudary, Great Britain's most notorious radical Islamist, about his thoughts on the new Islamic State.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.2 - 94km WNW of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VII Time2014-09-25 17:51:17 UTC2014-09-25 09:51:17 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.953°N 151.785°WDepth102.80 km (63.88 mi)
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- Nigeria: Two Pastors Among 46 Christians Killed By Muslims In Kaduna State
- Denmark: Christians Flee Muslim-Dominated Areas, “They Tell Me I Ought To Be Stoned To Death”
- France: 76-Year-Old Woman Raped By “Anti-White Racists” After Noise Complaint
- Netherlands: 14-Year-Old Muslim Expressing Sympathy For ISIS Threatens To Behead Jews
- Allah “Nothing-To-Do-With-Islam” Made Me Do It
- Oklahoma: Another Pro-ISIS Muslim Threatens To Behead Coworker, “ISIS Kills Christians …This Is Just What We Do”
- Maryland: “Middle Eastern” Man Screaming “Jews, Jews, Jews!” Fires Gun In Direction Of Pedestrians, Flees
- “Sharia Law Is Coming!”: Oklahoma Beheader Supported Stoning Women, Hated Christianity, Called America And Israel “Wicked”
- ISIS Promises “Brilliant Attack” In New York Soon, Vows To Fight America “Until The End”
- Afghanistan: Muslims Behead At Least 15, Including Women And Children, During Attack Against Villages
- Oklahoma: Convert To Islam “Attacking Employees At Random” Beheads Woman During Stabbing Spree
- UK: Radical Preacher Anjem Choudary Among 9 Held For Supporting Terrorists
- The “Islamic State” And The Qur’an Compared
- Switzerland: Muslims Laugh, Celebrate While Christian Church Burns To The Ground
- The Folly Of Fools: Obama Forbids FBI To Use Religion In Identifying Terror Threats
- Report: Iraqi PM Uncovers “Imminent” ISIS Plot To Attack Subways In New York And Paris
- Muslim Teen In Australia: “Slaughter The Christians!”
- Obama Praises Muslim Cleric Who Backed Fatwa On Killing Of U.S. Soldiers
- Uh Oh: Obama-Backed Free Syrian Army Group Harakat Hazm Denounces U.S. Airstrikes As “Attack On The Revolution”
- I See Dead People: Islamic State Opens Demented “Cinema” To Showcase Beheadings, Torture
- “Soldiers Of The Caliphate” Behead French Tourist In Algeria, Post Video Online
- Norway: Pro-ISIS Muslims Planned To Enter “Random” Family’s House, Cut Their Throats, Post Video Online
- Nigeria: Muslims Slaughter More Christians To Shouts Of “Allahu Akbar” … Again
- Australia: 18-Year-Old Muslim Shot Dead After Attacking, Stabbing Police Officers
- Canada: Muslim Anti-Israel Hatefest In Toronto Draws 6000 People, Reformist Muslim Rally For Persecuted Christians Draws 80
- Islamic State: “We Will Conquer Your Rome, Break Your Crosses, And Enslave Your Women, By The Permission Of Allah”
- New York City Mayor Calls Teachings Of Islam “Outrageous, Inflammatory And Wrong”
- The Washington Post: Christianity In Iraq Is Finished
- Report: ISIS Kills Hundreds Of Iraqi Soldiers In Chemical Weapons Attack
- Palestinian Mother Celebrates Her Son’s Death: “This Is The First Time I See Joy In My Heart”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Tish on France: 76-Year-Old Woman Rape…|
|ICA on Netherlands: 14-Year-Old Musli…|
|Gabriel Ljungstrand on Netherlands: 14-Year-Old Musli…|
|ICA on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|timloyal75 on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|timloyal75 on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|timloyal75 on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|keijo leppioja on Nigeria: More Churches Burned,…|
|shirl of the gate on Canada: Toronto Islamic School…|
|shibu varghese on ISIS Terrorists Subjecting Chr…|
|surj1936 on Oklahoma: Convert To Islam…|
|disturbeddeputy on The “Islamic State…|
|Hervé Gourdel on Maryland: “Middle Easter…|
|Andy Wright on Former Muslim’s Warning…|
|anonymous on “Sharia Law Is Coming!…|
- 1,646,552 Visitors Since March 2011