Why I Love Jesus But Reject Islam
Tip of the hat to Walid Shoebat: “Here is a short video from a man named Ivey Conerly. The black culture could use more rap like this.”
- Hamas Interior Minister Calls For Third Intifada And Declares: We Will Establish Islamic Caliphate wp.me/p1qlPa-60r 16 hours ago
- Poll: 87.5% of Israelis Don't Believe in Current Peace Talks 12/06/2013An overwhelming majority of Israeli Jews believe that the current negotiations with the PA will not lead to peace, finds Israel Hayom poll.
- Arafat's Widow to Challenge French Inquiry Into His Death 12/06/2013Suha Arafat pledges to challenge a French inquiry which found her husband's death to have been from natural causes.
- Jordan Elected to UN Security Council 12/06/2013UN General Assembly elects Jordan to the Security Council seat that Saudi Arabia rejected.
- PA Leaders Use Mandela's Death to Slam 'Occupation' 12/06/2013PA leaders liken late South African leader's fight against apartheid to their own struggle against "Israeli occupation."
- OPCW Destroys Syria's Unfilled Munitions 12/06/2013Plan to eliminate Syria's chemical weapons stockpile moving along, says the international chemical weapons watchdog.
- Kerry: 'Closer Than We Have Been In Years' to Israel, PA Peace 12/06/2013On his way to Ben-Gurion airport, Kerry claims talks more successful, stating 'we are closer than we have been in years' to Mideast Peace.
- Algeria Kills High-Ranking Al Qaeda Leader 12/06/2013Algerian helicopters bomb vehicle of Al Qaeda commander Khalil Ould Addah.
- Nelson Mandela 1918-2013The mess he left behind.
- TruthRevolt’s Victory: MSNBC’s Sexist Martin Bashir ResignsOur petition on Bashir's vile comments about Sarah Palin hit its mark.
- South Africa in the ShadowsThere is no happy ending in the post-apartheid era.
- David Horowitz on “Leaving The Left” — on The Glazov GangThe Freedom Center's president shares his personal and intellectual journey out of the progressive faith.
- Sen. Ted Cruz: Turning America AroundA conservative warrior explains the path to victory at Restoration Weekend.
- Labor Storms the Golden ArchesBig Labor's attempt to boost revenue -- at the expense of black and Hispanic workers.
- Kerry in Israel: Give Up Jordan Valley — Count on UsAs Iran basks in its Geneva triumph.
- Plight of Middle East Christians Should Concern Us AllICC Note: Slowly there is a rising awareness throughout Europe and elsewhere of the brutal treatment of Christians throughout much of the Middle East. Cases such as the murder of Jessi Boulus, a 10-year-old girl in Cairo, highlight the tragedy they face. Alan Howe, executive editor of the Herald Sun, describes Jessi’s “an almost forgotten footnote in what ca […]
- Pope Says ‘No Middle East without Christians’ICC Note: Following a meeting with the leaders of churches across the Middle East Pope Francis spoke out calling for the church to support the continued existence of the church in areas that have increasingly become hostile to Christians. “We will not resign ourselves to imagining a Middle East without Christians,” Pope Francis said. This further highlights […]
- No One Wants to Admit That There’s a War on ChristiansICC Note: “We ignore too many things, and even more indefensibly, we pretend not to see too many things.” This is the reality for how much of the world has treated the intensifying war against Christians in much of the Middle East. Among many in the West there is a massive, and sometimes willful, ignorance of the realities confronting Christians around the w […]
- The West Must Not Ignore the Plight of Christians in the Muslim WorldICC Note: The plight of Christians in the Middle East is a story that often never makes the headlines. Unless the persecution of Christians happens to overlap with a major political interest, chemical weapons in Syria, a potential military coup in Egypt, etc., the story hardly gains any traction among the media and the political elites. There are many reason […]
- Islamist War on ChristiansICC Note: When attacks occur on churches such as what happened in Pakistan, or the string of violence in Egypt over the past month, or the horrific stories that have emerged from Syria, they are often treated as isolated incidents. Through many of them there is a common thread of an extremist interpretation of Islam that motivates them. While certainly a min […]
- A Post-Christian Middle East?ICC Note: The violence and unrest across the Middle East has resulted in the Christian population of the region falling from 20% a century ago to about 5%. In some cases Christians have been the direct targets of violence from militant Islamic groups and campaigns of repression by Islamic governments that see little place for Christians in their society. Wh […]
- Killing Christians: Interview with Nina SheaICC Note: This interview highlights the work of Nina Shea and her colleagues at the Center for Religious Freedom who are working to raise the level of rights guaranteed to all faiths across the globe. In a recent book, Persecuted: The Global Assault on Christians, they highlight country by country the severity and variety of abuse confronting followers of Ch […]
- More Fallout From the Iran Deal Debacle 12/04/2013The fallout continues over the Obama administration's disastrous deal with Iran's regime regarding the Iranian nuclear weapons program. Iran's leaders insist that they will continue to enrich uranium and are crowing about Israel's isolation. There are even rumors floating around in the Arab press that President Obama plans to visit Tehran […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Hamas PM's Granddaughter Admitted to Israeli Hospital 11/19/2013This is far from the first time that Israeli hospitals have treated patients that are sworn to the destruction of the Jewish State. One recent example saw Syrian "rebels" -- some of them undoubtedly Jew-hating global jihadists--treated by Israelis on Israeli soil. Needless to say, these instances say a lot about the inherent humanity of the people […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman: Muslim Brotherhood 'Inside the Wire' 11/06/2013On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with national security expert Frank Gaffney for an in-depth look at Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the U.S. government. We're also joined by topographer Mark Langfan, who maps out Iran's strategy for controlling the Middle East's oil supply. Click play below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - Kepulauan Barat Daya, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2013-12-01 01:24:13 UTC2013-12-01 10:24:13 +09:00 at epicenterLocation7.014°S 128.376°EDepth10.01 km (6.22 mi)
- M 7.0 - South Atlantic OceanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - ITime2013-11-25 06:27:33 UTC2013-11-25 02:27:33 -04:00 at epicenterLocation53.881°S 54.882°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.5 - Fiji regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2013-11-23 07:48:32 UTC2013-11-22 19:48:32 -12:00 at epicenterLocation17.114°S 176.542°WDepth371.00 km (230.53 mi)
- M 7.7 - Scotia SeaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2013-11-17 09:04:55 UTC2013-11-17 06:04:55 -03:00 at epicenterLocation60.274°S 46.401°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - Scotia SeaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2013-11-16 03:34:31 UTC2013-11-16 00:34:31 -03:00 at epicenterLocation60.213°S 47.108°WDepth9.98 km (6.20 mi)
- 1,062,643 Visitors Since March 2011