‘Staggering': 75% Of Arabic-Language Posts On Facebook In Saudi Arabia Reflect Extremist Views Against Non-Muslims
Matthew 6:23, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!”
Islam is the only accepted religion in Saudi Arabia. From the moment a child opens its eyes, all they see is Islam. It teaches hatred of non-Muslims, hatred of anything non-Islamic. It dominates every aspect of education, of society, of law until your dying day. And if you dare leave it or say anything negative about it in any way, shape or form, that dying day will be sooner, rather than later. Where there is no light, there will only be darkness …
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies scanned about 40,000 Arabic and English posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, message boards, and similar sites from January to June 2011.
Wahhabi Muslim clerics are using Facebook and other sites to push extreme anti-Western views.
‘A staggering 75 percent of the Arabic-language posts we saw reflected xenophobic beliefs, or hostility toward the United States, the West, and non-Muslim cultures,’ FDD Vice President for Research Jonathan Schanzer said.
The ‘Facebook Fatwa’ findings counter claims from the Saudi government that leaders are working to counter radical Wahhabi beliefs.” Source – CBN News.
- Cries Of “Allah Is Greater!” Blare From Mosques After ISIS Blows Up Christian Church In Mosul wp.me/p1qlPa-732 3 hours ago
- 96.5% of Casualties from US Drone Strikes Civilians 11/26/2014Strikes on 41 targets have killed 1,147 people thus far, human rights group notes.
- Iran’s Khamenei: ISIS Diverts Muslims from Palestine 11/26/2014'The forefront of Muslims' struggle was focused on the occupied Palestine,' Khamenei said, 'but the Takfiri stream changed this front line.'
- Egypt Reopening Gaza Crossing Wednesday, Say Officials 11/26/2014Rafah border crossing with will open for first time since its closure in late October after a bombing in the Sinai.
- Israel to NATO: Punish Turkey for Hosting Hamas HQ 11/26/2014Jewish state demands steps against Turkey for allowing genocidal terror group to operate from Istanbul.
- Sarkozy: Vote Against Recognition of 'Palestine' 11/26/2014Former French president urges members of his party to vote against resolution calling for the recognition of “the state of Palestine”.
- Jordan Angry with Israeli Ambassador 11/26/2014Jordan’s government reacts angrily to comments made by Israel’s ambassador about the Jordanian parliament and its honoring of terrorists.
- EU Parliament Postpones Vote on Recognition of 'Palestine' 11/26/2014EU parliament vote to recognize “Palestine” as a state postponed due to differences on wording, says Fatah's Nabil Shaath.
- Obama and the Roots of the Ferguson RageThe lynch mob politics embraced by the Obama administration hit the streets of America.
- Ben Shapiro: The Truth About ThanksgivingA Truth Revolt video.
- Pat Caddell: Midterm Elections a Repudiation of ObamaOne of America's foremost election experts analyzes the GOP's victory at Restoration Weekend.
- Obama’s Parallel UniverseHow Obama tossed away a winning hand in the Iran negotiations.
- Trapped in Afghanistan Between Obama and the TalibanObama plays a cynical game with the lives of American soldiers.
- Obama ‘Solves’ Immigration Crisis by Ordering ‘Shields Down’The catastrophic impact Obama's immigration power grab will have on America.
- Obama’s Eulogy for “Abdul Rahman Kassig” — on The Glazov GangExploiting the murder of an American in order to do public relations for Islam.
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Britain: Muslim MP Says 2,000 British Muslims Fighting for ISIS 11/24/2014If you're an American who thinks that what happens thousands of miles away in the Middle East does not affect you, think again. Not only do U.S. officials believe that some 150 Americans have traveled to Syria to join the jihad--some 3,000 European Muslims have left the comforts of the West to travel to the genocidal Islamic State as well. The common es […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Jerry Boykin, Kamal Saleem Discuss 'The Coalition' 11/19/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council and Kamal Saleem of Koome Ministries. The two men discuss their thrilling new novel about radical Islam, "The Coalition." Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Women of ISIS: Western Girls Lured to Islamic State 11/16/2014My latest report examines the disturbing phenomenon of Western women and girls leaving their homes to travel to the Middle East and join ISIS. Last month, three teenage girls from suburban Denver were detained while trying to make their way to Syria. Hundreds of other young women from Western countries have made it to the Islamic State -- marrying ISIS fight […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.8 - 160km NW of Kota Ternate, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-26 14:33:43 UTC2014-11-26 22:33:43 +08:00 at epicenterLocation1.975°N 126.546°EDepth41.06 km (25.51 mi)
- M 3.3 - 5km ENE of Irving, TexasDYFI? - VTime2014-11-23 03:15:47 UTC2014-11-22 21:15:47 -06:00 at epicenterLocation32.836°N 96.893°WDepth2.83 km (1.76 mi)
- M 6.2 - 16km NNE of Omachi, JapanPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - IXTime2014-11-22 13:08:18 UTC2014-11-22 22:08:18 +09:00 at epicenterLocation36.640°N 137.911°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.5 - 122km WNW of Tobelo, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2014-11-21 10:10:19 UTC2014-11-21 18:10:19 +08:00 at epicenterLocation2.277°N 127.055°EDepth38.10 km (23.67 mi)
- M 4.2 - 4km S of San Juan Bautista, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-20 06:26:49 UTC2014-11-19 22:26:49 -08:00 at epicenterLocation36.806°N 121.536°WDepth6.59 km (4.09 mi)
- Cries Of “Allah Is Greater!” Blare From Mosques After ISIS Blows Up Christian Church In Mosul
- Australia: Teenage ISIS Supporter Abuses Christian School Students
- Islamic State Has “Sleeper Cells Over Here … Preparing To Unleash Their War In Europe”
- ISIS Boy’s Street Sermon: Killing People And Being Killed Is Better Than Chasing Girls
- ISIS Caliphate Issues Friendly Reminder To Remaining Christians: Convert To Islam, Pay Extortion Tax, Or Die A Horrible Death
- Palestinian Preacher: May Allah Annihilate America And Its Coalition And “Enable Us To Cut Off Their Heads”
- New Palestinian Hit Song: “Massive Armies Are Advancing On Jerusalem … May Our Convoy Die As Martyrs”
- Afghanistan: Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh From 50 Spectators Spread Islam At Volleyball Game After Suicide Bomber Visit
- ISIS Fighters: The Spread Of Islam Requires Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh
- Oklahoma: Muslim Attacks Christian With Knife, Says Muslims Need To “Step Up” Beheadings
- Congo: Islamists Massacre Up To 80 With Axes And Machetes
- Nigeria: Islamists Slaughter 48 Fish Vendors For The Cause Of “Allah”
- Kenya: Islamists Hijack Bus And Kill Dozens Of Non-Muslims On Board
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days, Anti-Christ-Takes-Over-The-World Disaster Movie”
- Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Muslim Groups Responsible For 66% Of All 17,958 Terror Killings In 2013
- ISIS Killers From France Call Upon Muslims Back Home To Kill Westerners: “Poison” Their Food And “Crush” Them Under Cars
- Lying Wonders: Apocalyptic Islamic “Prophecies” Are Fueling The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- PA President Advisor Blesses “The Wheels Of Your Cars, Your Axes And Kitchen Knives” In The Cause Of Allah
- Kuwait: Muslim Man Beats Wife To Death With Stick For Getting Pregnant Without His Permission
- Erdogan: Turkey Is “The Hope Of The Whole Region” And Will Be The Architect Of A New Middle East
- Pakistan: Remorse-Free Muslim Father Murders Daughter, Says He Was “Compelled To Kill Her As She Wanted To Marry For Love”
- Obama: ISIS Beheadings “Represent No Faith, Least Of All The Muslim Faith”
- Israel Eases Gun Restrictions After Muslims Slaughter 4 At Jerusalem “Mosque”, Palestinians Celebrate Murders
- Somalia: Islamists Behead Two Teen Girls For Opposing Terrorism, Many Others Feared Dead
- Report: Islamic State And Al-Qaeda Join Forces In Syria
- Israel: Worry Grips Jerusalem Residents Awaiting Next Attack, Security Measures Not Seen In Years Now In Place
- Wounded ISIS Leader Calls Upon Muslim Supporters Around The World To “Erupt Volcanoes Of Jihad Everywhere, Light The Earth With Fire”
- Islamic State Lines Up Family Of Children, Beheads Them All In Front Of Their Parents
- British Cleric Warns Women Against Marrying Syrian Jihadists: It’s a Scam, You’ll Be Raped And Kidnapped
- Video: The World’s Most Persecuted Minority — Christians
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,744,171 Visitors Since March 2011