‘Staggering': 75% Of Arabic-Language Posts On Facebook In Saudi Arabia Reflect Extremist Views Against Non-Muslims
Matthew 6:23, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!”
Islam is the only accepted religion in Saudi Arabia. From the moment a child opens its eyes, all they see is Islam. It teaches hatred of non-Muslims, hatred of anything non-Islamic. It dominates every aspect of education, of society, of law until your dying day. And if you dare leave it or say anything negative about it in any way, shape or form, that dying day will be sooner, rather than later. Where there is no light, there will only be darkness …
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies scanned about 40,000 Arabic and English posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, message boards, and similar sites from January to June 2011.
Wahhabi Muslim clerics are using Facebook and other sites to push extreme anti-Western views.
‘A staggering 75 percent of the Arabic-language posts we saw reflected xenophobic beliefs, or hostility toward the United States, the West, and non-Muslim cultures,’ FDD Vice President for Research Jonathan Schanzer said.
The ‘Facebook Fatwa’ findings counter claims from the Saudi government that leaders are working to counter radical Wahhabi beliefs.” Source – CBN News.
- ISIS Establishing Itself as Political Entity in Every Way 12/18/2014By taking municipal and governmental services under its control, Islamic State is able to effectively provide the public with all its needs.
- Updated PA Resolution Demands Israeli Withdrawal by 2017 12/18/2014Updated PA resolution to the Security Council sets 12-month deadline for talks, calls for Israeli withdrawal from Judea and Samaria by 2017.
- Iran Describes Latest Nuclear Talks as 'Very Useful' 12/18/2014Iran's deputy foreign minister says he had "very useful and helpful" negotiations with major powers. Talks to continue next month.
- PA Submits UN Resolution to Force Israeli Withdrawal 12/18/2014PA submits draft resolution to force an Israeli withdrawal from Judea and Samaria, but says there could still be negotiations on the text.
- Abbas's Religious Adviser Promises Israel Will Disappear 12/17/2014Al-Habash, PA Supreme Sharia Judge, says on TV 'Palestine will return to us,' all military and diplomatic options of 'resistance' are open.
- Afghanistan Taliban Condemns Pakistan Taliban Over School Attack 12/16/2014Afghanistan Taliban says intentional killing of innocent people is "against the basics of Islam".
- Liberman: Israel Will Not Be Dictated to by the PA 12/16/2014Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman urges Israel to be proactive in fighting international pressure, forge ties with 'moderate' Arab world.
- Obama’s Bailout for Communist DictatorsWhy Americans will suffer for Obama’s dirty deal with Castro.
- Robert Spencer Announces Candidacy for PresidentScholar of Islam lays out his plan for American victory against jihad at Restoration Weekend.
- The Suicidal Hashtags of the WestIn the age of Twitter bloodguilt, no evidence is necessary.
- Obama’s ‘Operation Choke Point’Why the administration's crusade against lawful U.S. businesses won't be discontinued anytime soon.
- Has the West Lost the Will to Live?Is returning to business-as-usual after terrorist attacks a sign of strength or giving up?
- Obama’s Revolution in America — on The Glazov GangTearing the foundation down from every angle.
- Hillary at Georgetown: Tolerance, Empathy and SubmissionWhat it really means to "empathize" with one's enemies.
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Report: Minnesota's Terror Pipeline to the Islamic State 12/16/2014Click play below to watch my latest report for CBN News, filmed recently in Minneapolis—on how the Twin Cities’ large Somali immigrant community is becoming a terrorist pipeline to ISIS in the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel a Safe Haven for Middle East Christians 12/10/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Father Gabriel Naddaf, head of the Greek Orthodox Church in Yafia, outside Nazareth, to discuss how Christians are thriving in Israel while being persecuted in the Muslim lands of the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist Organization 12/04/2014Perhaps the American people are finally waking up to the severity of the radical Islamist threat. A "We the People" petition calling on the Obama administration to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization gained over 200,000 signatures after going online in July 2013. That's encouraging news. But if you think the Obama administr […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 20km ESE of Punta de Burica, PanamaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2014-12-08 08:54:52 UTC2014-12-08 03:54:52 -05:00 at epicenterLocation7.969°N 82.694°WDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 6.8 - 116km WSW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2014-12-07 01:22:00 UTC2014-12-07 11:22:00 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.537°S 154.455°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 108km WSW of Sangay, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - ITime2014-12-02 05:11:31 UTC2014-12-02 13:11:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation6.094°N 123.125°EDepth614.00 km (381.52 mi)
- M 4.7 - 12km N of Sedona, ArizonaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2014-12-01 05:57:38 UTC2014-11-30 22:57:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation34.977°N 111.740°WDepth10.22 km (6.35 mi)
- M 6.8 - 156km NW of Kota Ternate, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-26 14:33:43 UTC2014-11-26 22:33:43 +08:00 at epicenterLocation1.923°N 126.530°EDepth39.00 km (24.23 mi)
- The Qur’an And Unending, Obligatory War Against The Non-Muslim World
- Nigeria: Massive Deaths And Injuries Reported After “Religion Of Peace” Killers Attack Mosque For Resisting Terrorism
- Missouri: Two Converts To Islam Charged With Plotting To Blow Up Gateway Arch, Kill Prosecutor And Ferguson Police Chief
- “They May Go After Christians”: US Reportedly “Alarmed” By The Rate At Which ISIS Is Spreading Into Northern Africa
- Pakistan: Muslims Expel All Christians From Village
- “They Even Cut The Throats Of The Babies”: Yazidi Survivors Share How They Lost Their Families To ISIS
- “Convert To Islam Or Be Killed”: Before Being Beheaded The Children Told ISIS, “No, We Love Jesus”
- Cries Of “Allah Is Greater!” Blare From Mosques After ISIS Blows Up Christian Church In Mosul
- Australia: Teenage ISIS Supporter Abuses Christian School Students
- Islamic State Has “Sleeper Cells Over Here … Preparing To Unleash Their War In Europe”
- ISIS Boy’s Street Sermon: Killing People And Being Killed Is Better Than Chasing Girls
- ISIS Caliphate Issues Friendly Reminder To Remaining Christians: Convert To Islam, Pay Extortion Tax, Or Die A Horrible Death
- Palestinian Preacher: May Allah Annihilate America And Its Coalition And “Enable Us To Cut Off Their Heads”
- New Palestinian Hit Song: “Massive Armies Are Advancing On Jerusalem … May Our Convoy Die As Martyrs”
- Afghanistan: Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh From 50 Spectators Spread Islam At Volleyball Game After Suicide Bomber Visit
- ISIS Fighters: The Spread Of Islam Requires Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh
- Oklahoma: Muslim Attacks Christian With Knife, Says Muslims Need To “Step Up” Beheadings
- Congo: Islamists Massacre Up To 80 With Axes And Machetes
- Nigeria: Islamists Slaughter 48 Fish Vendors For The Cause Of “Allah”
- Kenya: Islamists Hijack Bus And Kill Dozens Of Non-Muslims On Board
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days, Anti-Christ-Takes-Over-The-World Disaster Movie”
- Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Muslim Groups Responsible For 66% Of All 17,958 Terror Killings In 2013
- ISIS Killers From France Call Upon Muslims Back Home To Kill Westerners: “Poison” Their Food And “Crush” Them Under Cars
- Lying Wonders: Apocalyptic Islamic “Prophecies” Are Fueling The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- PA President Advisor Blesses “The Wheels Of Your Cars, Your Axes And Kitchen Knives” In The Cause Of Allah
- Kuwait: Muslim Man Beats Wife To Death With Stick For Getting Pregnant Without His Permission
- Erdogan: Turkey Is “The Hope Of The Whole Region” And Will Be The Architect Of A New Middle East
- Pakistan: Remorse-Free Muslim Father Murders Daughter, Says He Was “Compelled To Kill Her As She Wanted To Marry For Love”
- Obama: ISIS Beheadings “Represent No Faith, Least Of All The Muslim Faith”
- Israel Eases Gun Restrictions After Muslims Slaughter 4 At Jerusalem “Mosque”, Palestinians Celebrate Murders
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|artiewhitefox on American States With The Highe…|
|jim smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|artiewhitefox on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: ISIS Supporter Thre…|
|toddott on The Revelation of Jesus Christ…|
|Joe Langley (@JoeLan… on Losing Malmo: Sweden Surrender…|
|toddott on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Nathan on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Deepa on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on ISIS Terrorists Subjecting Chr…|
|natesse316 on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|justin on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Josef Abraham on The Mark of the Beast –…|
- 1,765,602 Visitors Since March 2011