‘Staggering’: 75% Of Arabic-Language Posts On Facebook In Saudi Arabia Reflect Extremist Views Against Non-Muslims
Matthew 6:23, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!”
Islam is the only accepted religion in Saudi Arabia. From the moment a child opens its eyes, all they see is Islam. It teaches hatred of non-Muslims, hatred of anything non-Islamic. It dominates every aspect of education, of society, of law until your dying day. And if you dare leave it or say anything negative about it in any way, shape or form, that dying day will be sooner, rather than later. Where there is no light, there will only be darkness …
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies scanned about 40,000 Arabic and English posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, message boards, and similar sites from January to June 2011.
Wahhabi Muslim clerics are using Facebook and other sites to push extreme anti-Western views.
‘A staggering 75 percent of the Arabic-language posts we saw reflected xenophobic beliefs, or hostility toward the United States, the West, and non-Muslim cultures,’ FDD Vice President for Research Jonathan Schanzer said.
The ‘Facebook Fatwa’ findings counter claims from the Saudi government that leaders are working to counter radical Wahhabi beliefs.” Source – CBN News.
- Hamas Interior Minister Calls For Third Intifada And Declares: We Will Establish Islamic Caliphate wp.me/p1qlPa-60r 3 hours ago
- Poll: 87.5% of Israelis Don't Believe in Current Peace Talks 12/06/2013An overwhelming majority of Israeli Jews believe that the current negotiations with the PA will not lead to peace, finds Israel Hayom poll.
- Arafat's Widow to Challenge French Inquiry Into His Death 12/06/2013Suha Arafat pledges to challenge a French inquiry which found her husband's death to have been from natural causes.
- Jordan Elected to UN Security Council 12/06/2013UN General Assembly elects Jordan to the Security Council seat that Saudi Arabia rejected.
- PA Leaders Use Mandela's Death to Slam 'Occupation' 12/06/2013PA leaders liken late South African leader's fight against apartheid to their own struggle against "Israeli occupation."
- OPCW Destroys Syria's Unfilled Munitions 12/06/2013Plan to eliminate Syria's chemical weapons stockpile moving along, says the international chemical weapons watchdog.
- Kerry: 'Closer Than We Have Been In Years' to Israel, PA Peace 12/06/2013On his way to Ben-Gurion airport, Kerry claims talks more successful, stating 'we are closer than we have been in years' to Mideast Peace.
- Algeria Kills High-Ranking Al Qaeda Leader 12/06/2013Algerian helicopters bomb vehicle of Al Qaeda commander Khalil Ould Addah.
- Nelson Mandela 1918-2013The mess he left behind.
- TruthRevolt’s Victory: MSNBC’s Sexist Martin Bashir ResignsOur petition on Bashir's vile comments about Sarah Palin hit its mark.
- South Africa in the ShadowsThere is no happy ending in the post-apartheid era.
- David Horowitz on “Leaving The Left” — on The Glazov GangThe Freedom Center's president shares his personal and intellectual journey out of the progressive faith.
- Sen. Ted Cruz: Turning America AroundA conservative warrior explains the path to victory at Restoration Weekend.
- Labor Storms the Golden ArchesBig Labor's attempt to boost revenue -- at the expense of black and Hispanic workers.
- Kerry in Israel: Give Up Jordan Valley — Count on UsAs Iran basks in its Geneva triumph.
- Plight of Middle East Christians Should Concern Us AllICC Note: Slowly there is a rising awareness throughout Europe and elsewhere of the brutal treatment of Christians throughout much of the Middle East. Cases such as the murder of Jessi Boulus, a 10-year-old girl in Cairo, highlight the tragedy they face. Alan Howe, executive editor of the Herald Sun, describes Jessi’s “an almost forgotten footnote in what ca […]
- Pope Says ‘No Middle East without Christians’ICC Note: Following a meeting with the leaders of churches across the Middle East Pope Francis spoke out calling for the church to support the continued existence of the church in areas that have increasingly become hostile to Christians. “We will not resign ourselves to imagining a Middle East without Christians,” Pope Francis said. This further highlights […]
- No One Wants to Admit That There’s a War on ChristiansICC Note: “We ignore too many things, and even more indefensibly, we pretend not to see too many things.” This is the reality for how much of the world has treated the intensifying war against Christians in much of the Middle East. Among many in the West there is a massive, and sometimes willful, ignorance of the realities confronting Christians around the w […]
- The West Must Not Ignore the Plight of Christians in the Muslim WorldICC Note: The plight of Christians in the Middle East is a story that often never makes the headlines. Unless the persecution of Christians happens to overlap with a major political interest, chemical weapons in Syria, a potential military coup in Egypt, etc., the story hardly gains any traction among the media and the political elites. There are many reason […]
- Islamist War on ChristiansICC Note: When attacks occur on churches such as what happened in Pakistan, or the string of violence in Egypt over the past month, or the horrific stories that have emerged from Syria, they are often treated as isolated incidents. Through many of them there is a common thread of an extremist interpretation of Islam that motivates them. While certainly a min […]
- A Post-Christian Middle East?ICC Note: The violence and unrest across the Middle East has resulted in the Christian population of the region falling from 20% a century ago to about 5%. In some cases Christians have been the direct targets of violence from militant Islamic groups and campaigns of repression by Islamic governments that see little place for Christians in their society. Wh […]
- Killing Christians: Interview with Nina SheaICC Note: This interview highlights the work of Nina Shea and her colleagues at the Center for Religious Freedom who are working to raise the level of rights guaranteed to all faiths across the globe. In a recent book, Persecuted: The Global Assault on Christians, they highlight country by country the severity and variety of abuse confronting followers of Ch […]
- More Fallout From the Iran Deal Debacle 12/04/2013The fallout continues over the Obama administration's disastrous deal with Iran's regime regarding the Iranian nuclear weapons program. Iran's leaders insist that they will continue to enrich uranium and are crowing about Israel's isolation. There are even rumors floating around in the Arab press that President Obama plans to visit Tehran […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Hamas PM's Granddaughter Admitted to Israeli Hospital 11/19/2013This is far from the first time that Israeli hospitals have treated patients that are sworn to the destruction of the Jewish State. One recent example saw Syrian "rebels" -- some of them undoubtedly Jew-hating global jihadists--treated by Israelis on Israeli soil. Needless to say, these instances say a lot about the inherent humanity of the people […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman: Muslim Brotherhood 'Inside the Wire' 11/06/2013On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with national security expert Frank Gaffney for an in-depth look at Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the U.S. government. We're also joined by topographer Mark Langfan, who maps out Iran's strategy for controlling the Middle East's oil supply. Click play below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - Kepulauan Barat Daya, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2013-12-01 01:24:13 UTC2013-12-01 10:24:13 +09:00 at epicenterLocation7.014°S 128.376°EDepth10.01 km (6.22 mi)
- M 7.0 - South Atlantic OceanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - ITime2013-11-25 06:27:33 UTC2013-11-25 02:27:33 -04:00 at epicenterLocation53.881°S 54.882°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.5 - Fiji regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2013-11-23 07:48:32 UTC2013-11-22 19:48:32 -12:00 at epicenterLocation17.114°S 176.542°WDepth371.00 km (230.53 mi)
- M 7.7 - Scotia SeaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2013-11-17 09:04:55 UTC2013-11-17 06:04:55 -03:00 at epicenterLocation60.274°S 46.401°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - Scotia SeaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2013-11-16 03:34:31 UTC2013-11-16 00:34:31 -03:00 at epicenterLocation60.213°S 47.108°WDepth9.98 km (6.20 mi)
- Hamas Interior Minister Calls For Third Intifada And Declares: We Will Establish Islamic Caliphate
- ‘Interfaith Dialogue’: Church Door In Germany Spray Painted With ‘Allah Is Greater’
- Good Sounds Lead To Bad Behavior: Sharia Law’s Growing Jihad Against Music
- The Islamic Jihad On Christian Nuns
- San Francisco State University Muslim Student Leader Posts Selfie With Knife: ‘I Want To Stab An Israeli Soldier’
- UK: Muslim Who Killed Lee Rigby Says ‘Allah’ Chose Victim, Sawed Neck To Remove Head Because That’s How Animals Are Killed In Islam
- Cameroon: Islamists Kill Christian Missionary, Burn Several Churches
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Attack Christian Homes, Throw Christian Girl From Building
- Investor: ‘Eventually, The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’ Because Of The West’s ‘Staggering’ Debts
- An Islamic ‘Inheritance’: Muslim Sex Gangs Are Spreading Across The World
- India: News Reporter Severely Beaten By Muslim Mob After Trying To Help Elderly Muslim Woman
- Russia: ‘Unidentified Extremists’ Burn Churches In Tatarstan, Christians Pressured To Convert To Islam
- Islamic Movement: All Negev Lands In Israel Belong To Islam
- Islamic Party Member In Egypt Threatens Christians: You ‘Will Regret’ Supporting Overthrow Of Morsi
- No Joking: Saudi Muslim Offers ‘Castrated African Slave’ For Sale On Facebook
- And A Child Shall Bleed Them: Muslim Teen From Canada Labelled As ‘High Risk To Commit Terrorism’
- Barack Hussein Obama: ‘The Taliban Are Not Our Enemies And We Don’t Want To Fight Them’
- Muslim Persecution Of Christians: September 2013, A Month Of Horror For Christians Under Islam
- Michigan: Suspected Muslims Threaten To Burn Down Couple’s House Over Israeli Flag Hanging Outside Home
- Indonesia: Hundreds Of Islamists Attack Christian Church During Prayer Service
- Syria: Al-Qaeda Jihadists Seize Christian Church And Transform It Into Their Headquarters
- Nigeria: Four Christian-Dominated Villages Decimated, Dozens Killed Including Pregnant Women And Children
- ‘We Love Death’: German Convert To Islam Develops Urge To Wage Jihad And Establish Islamic Caliphate To Rule The World
- Central African Republic: Muslims Tell Refugees In Church To Leave Premises By Morning Or Face Death
- USA Today: Islamic Law And Suspicion Fueling Polio Resurgence In Muslim-Majority Nations
- Pakistan: Former Muslim Shares His Stories Of Persecution After Coming To Faith In Christ
- Exposing The Qur’an: Islam’s ‘Holy Book’ Teaches A Flat Earth
- Syria: Islamists Attacking Christian Children, Schools In An Effort To Rid Country Of Christianity
- 450,000 Christians Flee Muslim Violence In The Central African Republic
- Comet ISON Set To Become Brilliant Spectacle … If It Survives Today’s Close Encounter With The Sun
- 1,062,284 Visitors Since March 2011