Japan Physician: Radiation Levels Are 4000% Higher Than Reported By The Japanese Government, Radiation Already Causing Health Problems Around Tokyo
Footage of the NYC Press Conference May 4th 2012 – “Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation) ‘According to the numbers released by [Japan Gov't] the amounts in a town called Nihonmatsu… are 300,000 becquerels per square meter. Never the less this has not designated as evacuation site. The current measurements of the soil there are showing 12 mega [million] becquerels per square meter. But what’s happening is the people are just carrying out their lives as normal. This is one piece of evidence showing how the government is under-measuring the radiation. This fact has not been reported by the Japanese mass media.” Read more.
Head of Medical Clinic: Radiation already causing health problems around Tokyo — Highly contaminated areas have led to physiological damage – “Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation) ‘… There are hot spots even within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have actually already led to physiological problems/damage… We do have hotspots in Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have led to these physiological disorders — some of the disorders that have been observed are as shown here. Things like diarrhea, nasal bleeding, headache, eczema and so forth. We are expecting thyroid disorders in children, but also cancers (bladder, leukemia, lung), diabetes….” Read more.
- Canada: RCMP Issues Warning To Police And Military After ISIS Issues New Threat wp.me/p1qlPa-6Zb 8 hours ago
- Egypt Bans Group Pushing for Morsi's Reinstatement 10/31/2014Egypt bans pressure group pushing for the reinstatement of former Muslim Brotherhood President, who was ousted last year.
- Police Fold to World Pressure for Muslim Temple Mount Access 10/30/2014Limited Temple Mount access for Muslims, none for Jews on Friday as top Sunni group denounces 'barbaric' closure to stop terrorism.
- Abbas's Fatah Calls for 'Day of Rage' Terrorism 10/30/2014While lauding terrorist who tried to assassinate Yehuda Glick, Abbas's faction urges more terrorism in Jerusalem on Friday.
- Jordan Accuses Israel of 'State Terrorism' over Temple Mount Ban 10/30/2014Jordan's Islamic affairs minister urges international community to force Israel to 'end the blockade' of Mount, closed after terror attack.
- Iran Claims it Foiled Another Nuclear Plant Sabotage Attempt 10/30/2014'Foreign entity' attempts to damage key heavy water tanks for Iran's nuclear program, officials claim - third such incident in two months.
- Abbas Says Closing Temple Mount 'A Declaration of War' 10/30/2014Hours after claiming PA 'not declaring an intifada', Abbas says security measures after J'lem shooting a 'declaration of war.'
- UN: Israeli Construction 'Violates International Law' 10/30/2014In emergency session, UN Security Council discusses Israel's plan to build new homes in Jerusalem.
- Why Obama Hates NetanyahuThe Israeli prime minster has become an honorary Republican.
- U.S.-Israel Relationship in CrisisThe sickness behind Washington's verbal assault on Netanyahu.
- Will UC Berkeley Nix Maher Commencement?Truth-telling about Islam is not allowed.
- Turn Down for What?Why the freedom from consequences promised by the Left isn't everything it's cracked up to be.
- Immigration Politics: Where Facts and Commonsense Are IgnoredThe deceptive tactics the Left uses to undermine border security.
- How Un-Islamic Is Islamic Terror? – on The Glazov GangTwo of the world’s leading scholars on Islam refuse to engage in willful blindness.
- Islam’s ‘Good Cop/Bad Cop’ RoutineWhy the leader of ISIS was a Muslim Brotherhood member.
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- ISIS Declares Christians No. 1 EnemyICC Note: Showing the religious element of its agenda, ISIS has threatened to break the crosses of Christians in the latest version of its English language publication. The cover image shows the Vatican with the black flag of ISIS flying over top. The group continues to attempt to solidify its hold on territory in Iraq and Syria and continue to attract suppo […]
- The Watchman Show: ISIS Supporters Strike on Western Soil 10/29/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent wave of ISIS-inspired homegrown jihadist attacks on Western soil. Plus, we talk to terrorism expert Rachel Ehrenfeld about how ISIS is funded.Erick Stakelbeck
- Report: ISIS Recruiting in Minneapolis? 10/27/2014I recently went on the ground in the Somali neighborhoods of Minneapolis to report on the alarming number of young people there who are traveling overseas to join ISIS. You can watch my CBN News report by clicking on the viewer below. More to come from the Twin Cities in the weeks ahead.Erick Stakelbeck
- Analysis: Canada Terror Attacks the New Normal 10/23/2014I discussed this week's terror attacks in Canada and what they mean on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson today. Our Q and A comes after a brief report by my CBN news colleague Gary Lane. Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Canada: RCMP Issues Warning To Police And Military After ISIS Issues New Threat
- Canada: Shot Fired After Muslim In Security Investigation Attacks Police Officer In Ottawa
- “Planned Genocide”: Dozens Of Christians Killed After Muslims In Nigeria Attack Two Churches In Taraba State
- ISIS Terrorists To Muslims In Europe: “There Are No Civilians … Kill Them All Wherever They Are”
- Denmark: Muslim Asylum Seekers Violently Beat Man With Bottle For Calling Islam “Violent”
- Australia: Muslim “Youth Group” Teaches Little Children To Call For Violent Jihad Against Non-Muslims
- US Envoy: To Defeat The Islamic State, We Must “Tell The Story Of How We Celebrate Islam”
- New York: ‘Unidentified’ Long Island Man Beheads Woman, Kicks Head Down Street
- Signs In The Sun: Six Major Solar Flares Erupt From Largest Sunspot In Decades
- ISIS Recruiter: “It Is Every Muslim’s Duty To Fight Those Of A Different Belief Until Only Allah Is Worshipped Around The World”
- Canada: Ottawa Killer Made Video Vowing To “Act In The Name Of Allah” Prior To Shooting Spree
- Report: Up To 60% Of Prisoners In France Are Muslim … Yet Are Just 10% Of French Population
- Iran: Islamic Republic Hangs Woman For Resisting Rape
- Iraq: Islamic State Beheads Woman For Resisting Rape
- Massachusetts: Boston Public School Teaches Children “There Is No God But Allah”, Celebrates Mohammed
- New York: Axe-Wielding Muslim Attacks Cops, May Have Had Ties To ISIS
- Ebola Spreads To Mali, Becomes Sixth West African Nation To Face Disease
- UK: Christian School Told To Have Muslim Imam Lead Assemblies … Or Face Possible Closure
- ISIS Caliphate Calls Upon Muslims In Canada To Kill More Canadians
- New York: Doctor Treating Ebola Patients Rushed To NYC Hospital With Ebola Like Symptoms
- Islamic State Beheads, Crucifies And Shoots 700 People Who Dared To Revolt Against Their Rule
- Canada: Prominent Smooth-Talking Muslim Cleric Urges Imams To Vet New Islamic Converts
- Kuwaiti Imam: Teach Your Child To Pray Every Night For Death
- Canada: Ottawa Shooter Was A Muslim For Years, And His Father Waged Jihad In Libya In 2011
- Demented: Hamas Welcomes News Of 3-Month-Old Baby’s Murder After Palestinian Rams Car In Crowd Of Israelis
- Confirmed: Man Who Attacked And Killed Soldier In Ottawa Was A Convert To Islam
- Sweden: Gang Of “Youths” In Muslim Area Viciously Assault Elderly Man After Thinking His Hearing Aid Was Police Radio
- Saudi Arabia’s Top “Destroy-All-Churches” Cleric Calls Twitter “The Source Of All Evil And Devastation”
- Syria: ISIS Terrorists Behead Man With Down’s Syndrome For Being An Infidel
- Canada: Canadian Solider Attacked In Quebec By Convert To Islam Has Died
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,710,190 Visitors Since March 2011