Japan Physician: Radiation Levels Are 4000% Higher Than Reported By The Japanese Government, Radiation Already Causing Health Problems Around Tokyo
Footage of the NYC Press Conference May 4th 2012 – “Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation) ‘According to the numbers released by [Japan Gov't] the amounts in a town called Nihonmatsu… are 300,000 becquerels per square meter. Never the less this has not designated as evacuation site. The current measurements of the soil there are showing 12 mega [million] becquerels per square meter. But what’s happening is the people are just carrying out their lives as normal. This is one piece of evidence showing how the government is under-measuring the radiation. This fact has not been reported by the Japanese mass media.” Read more.
Head of Medical Clinic: Radiation already causing health problems around Tokyo — Highly contaminated areas have led to physiological damage – “Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation) ‘… There are hot spots even within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have actually already led to physiological problems/damage… We do have hotspots in Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have led to these physiological disorders — some of the disorders that have been observed are as shown here. Things like diarrhea, nasal bleeding, headache, eczema and so forth. We are expecting thyroid disorders in children, but also cancers (bladder, leukemia, lung), diabetes….” Read more.
- US Secretary Of State Kerry Suggests Iran Could Lead Fight Against ISIS If US “Fails Miserably” wp.me/p1qlPa-6RT 14 hours ago
- Islamic State Conquering Syria's Turkish Border 09/19/2014Thousands of Kurds flee to border as ISIS takes 21 border towns Turkey initially doesn't let them in - same night 21 wounded Gazans let in.
- Hamas Accuses Fatah of Splitting Unity Government 09/19/2014Hamas spokesperson charges unity PM of obeying Fatah, 'reinforcing the rift,' after Hamdallah admits no plans to implement deal.
- Flight Ban Instituted After Islamists Clash in Yemen 09/19/2014Flights suspended for 24 hours after Shi'ite Houthis make gains near capital Sanaa, as Yemen fights two-front war against extremists.
- PA: 'Nothing in Place' to Reconcile Fracturing Hamas Unity Pact 09/19/2014Unity PM says each faction is responsible for its own problems, hours after Hamas declares it is looking for 'alternatives.'
- Hamas Seeking 'Alternatives' to PA Unity Government 09/19/2014Senior terrorist claims Fatah pact 'only meant to last six months,' admits current deal 'is a failure.'
- PA TV Poem Calls Jews 'Most Evil Among Creations' 09/19/2014Abbas's official TV in uncanny anti-Semitic form, calling up hateful Quran reference to Jews as 'barbaric monkeys' and 'wretched pigs.'
- Kerry: Assad Violated Chemical Weapons Treaty 09/19/2014Secretary of State says there is evidence that Syrian President is using chlorine gas “in violation” of a global chemical weapons treaty.
- Saving Private KerryThe mission isn’t to destroy ISIS, it’s to protect Obama.
- Vampires of JihadWhy ISIS terrorist Rabie Shehada boasts that he and his comrades “love drinking blood.”
- Why Rouhani Loves NYThe embattled regime looks to the West to save it.
- Terrorists at the BorderAnd the Democratic effort to suppress the information.
- Saudi Arabia’s Phony Anti-Terrorism FatwaWhat the House of Saud is really worried about.
- Obama DOJ Refuses to Release Fast and Furious DocsWill the administration be able to run out the clock?
- Toward a New Conservative LiteraturePolitics flows downstream from culture.
- Two Pastors Murdered in Massacre of More than 100 Central African CiviliansICC Note: Two pastors in the Central African republic have been killed, along with more than 100 civilians, by members of Seleka, a radical Islamic coalition force that over through the Central African government in March of last year, and that maintained power until being ousted in December. The massacre follows United Nations peacekeepers taking over respo […]
- Red Cross Confirms Talks to Swap Boko Haram Militants for the Chibok GirlsICC Note: Reports confirm that the International Committee of the Red Cross is involved in sit-down meetings between the Nigerian government and a senior Boko Haram commander to negotiate a prisoner swap for the 219 Chibok girls reportedly still in captivity. On the night of April 14th, Boko Haram militants mass-abducted more than 300 schoolgirls from the go […]
- UN Takes Over Peacekeeping in the Central African RepublicICC Note: Monday, United Nations (UN) peacekeepers began the process of taking over the mission in the Central African Republic from their African Union counterparts. Even with the deployment of an additional 1,800 troops, the force will only comprise about 65% of the authorized force number of 12,000. For months, Christians and Muslims have exchanged tit-fo […]
- “What ISIS has done in Iraq, Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria”ICC Note: Following Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau's declaration late last month that militant-held areas of northeast Nigeria were now part of the Islamic caliphate, Boko Haram has reportedly burned down churches, beheaded Christian men, enslaved Christian women and forcefully converted Christian children to Islam. For years Boko Haram, a radical Is […]
- Nigerian Military Claims to Secure Town, Kill 100 Boko Haram MilitantsICC Note: According to officials, the Nigerian Military has successfully killed 100 Boko Haram militants in securing Konduga, located just 22 miles away from the Borno State capital of Maiduguri. For years, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency, has waged a campaign of terror against Christian minorities, moderate Muslims, educators, students, and militar […]
- Reportedly Surrounded by Boko Haram, Maiduguri Residents Express Fear for Their LivesICC Note: Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has declared parts of northeast Nigeria for the Islamic caliphate, has reportedly surrounded Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State. A majority of the 650,000 displaced in the northeast by Boko Haram's widespread violence since 2009 are now residing in and around Maiduguri, according to Human R […]
- American University in Nigeria Offers Scholarships to Escaped Chibok GirlsICC Note: On the night of April 14, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has declared parts of Nigeria for the Islamic caliphate, abducted more than 300 schoolgirls, more than 90% of whom have been identified as professed Christians. For months, the Nigerian military, with assistance of multiple international actors, including the United States, has […]
- The Watchman Show: Silent Conquest of the West 09/12/2014On this weeks edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy to discuss the new documentary film "Silent Conquest," which examines the global push to shut down free speech about Islamic jihad. We also examine President Obama's policy of reaching out to America's enemies and go on the ground in Lo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- On 700 Club Interactive: The Islamist Threat to America 09/06/2014I appeared on 700 Club Interactive with Gordon Robertson today discussing the inroads radical Islamists have made in Europe and the United States, and why we should be so concerned about the rise of ISIS. My Q and A with Gordon is preceded by an excellent on-the-ground report from my CBN News colleague Dale Hurd. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- Embracing Enemies: The Dangers of Engaging Rogue Regimes 09/04/2014Dialogue and diplomacy would always work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a very imperfect world where evil is running rampant. From Iran to Putin's Russia to the Taliban, President Obama doesn't seem to realize this--he wants to make nice with the worst of the worst. My latest report for CBN explores this dangerous strategy: featuring […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- M 3.9 - 3km W of American Canyon, CaliforniaShakeMap - III DYFI? - VTime2014-08-26 12:33:16 UTC2014-08-26 05:33:16 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.178°N 122.302°WDepth12.30 km (7.64 mi)
- M 6.8 - 43km ENE of Tambo, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-08-24 23:21:45 UTC2014-08-24 18:21:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.598°S 73.570°WDepth101.00 km (62.76 mi)
- M 6.0 - 6km NW of American Canyon, CaliforniaPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIII Time2014-08-24 10:20:44 UTC2014-08-24 03:20:44 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.220°N 122.313°WDepth11.30 km (7.02 mi)
- M 6.4 - 23km WNW of Hacienda La Calera, ChilePAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIIITime2014-08-23 22:32:23 UTC2014-08-23 18:32:23 -04:00 at epicenterLocation32.695°S 71.442°WDepth32.00 km (19.88 mi)
- US Secretary Of State Kerry Suggests Iran Could Lead Fight Against ISIS If US “Fails Miserably”
- ISIS Caliphate Bans Sports, Social Studies And Math For Syrian Children
- Syrian Child Soldier: “I’ve Gotten Used To Killing Soldiers”
- Report: Four Middle Easterners With “Known Ties To Terrorists” Captured On Southern Texas Border On September 10th
- “Brace Yourselves”: ISIS Terrorists Are Being Monitored In West Virginia
- Australia: Islamic State Ordered “Demonstration Killings” Of Non-Muslims
- Australia: Muslims Planned To Publicly Behead Random Citizens To Demonstrate The Reach Of ISIS
- A Match Made In Hell: Boko Haram And ISIS Form Alliance
- Australia: Muslims Drive By Church, Threaten To “Kill The Christians” And Slaughter Their Children
- ISIS Terrorist: “We Are A People Who Love Death … Who Love Drinking Blood” Of Enemies
- ISIS Orders All Christian Business Assets Over To Islamic State, Turns Christian Homes Into Bomb Factories
- Israel: Archaeologists Discover Crescent-Shaped “Moon God Monument” For The Ancient Mideast Moon God “Sin”
- ISIS Sympathizers Threaten To Bomb Times Square After Islamic State Encourages “Lone Wolf” Attacks
- Nigeria’s [Cr]ISIS: “Most Of Our Churches Have Been Destroyed And Our Pastors Are Scattered”
- Turkish President Erdogan Encourages Muslim Brotherhood Leaders To Move To Turkey
- Rumors Of [Don't Call It] War: Top US Military Leader Opens Door To American Boots On Ground In ISIS Fight
- “Humanitarian Catastrophe”: US State Dep’t Orders 160,000 Hazmat Suits As CDC Warns “Now Is Time To Prepare For Ebola”
- Hush, Hush: Feds Find Anti-Israel Terror Banner Draped Over Southern Border Fence
- We’ve Found Muslim Clothing, Qurans: Texas Sheriff Warns Of ISIS Terrorists Entering US, “The Border Is Wide Open”
- Former Muslim Terrorist: Does Moderate Islam Truly Exist?
- Sick: Lebanese Muslim “Amused” By Terrified Little Children He Threatens To Behead
- Report: Graphic ISIS Videos Of Murder And Mayhem Are Inspiring Jihadists Around The World
- Messianic Pastor In Jerusalem: Armageddon Is Approaching
- ISIS Terrorist: “You Cannot Imagine The Pleasure You Get From Cutting Off A Baby’s Head”
- Former Muslim To President Obama: “I Can Tell You, With Confidence, That ISIL Speaks For Islam”
- Saudi Arabia: Bibles And Musical Instruments Confiscated After Dozens Of Christians Arrested For Behaving Like … Christians
- Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam
- “A Message To The Allies Of America”: British Hostage David Haines Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists
- Iraqi Christians: Obama’s Plans Against ISIS Will Not Be Enough
- Syria: “Moderate” Rebel And Islamist Groups Sign Pact Of “Non-Aggression” With ISIS
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,623,147 Visitors Since March 2011