Japan Physician: Radiation Levels Are 4000% Higher Than Reported By The Japanese Government, Radiation Already Causing Health Problems Around Tokyo
Footage of the NYC Press Conference May 4th 2012 – “Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation) ‘According to the numbers released by [Japan Gov't] the amounts in a town called Nihonmatsu… are 300,000 becquerels per square meter. Never the less this has not designated as evacuation site. The current measurements of the soil there are showing 12 mega [million] becquerels per square meter. But what’s happening is the people are just carrying out their lives as normal. This is one piece of evidence showing how the government is under-measuring the radiation. This fact has not been reported by the Japanese mass media.” Read more.
Head of Medical Clinic: Radiation already causing health problems around Tokyo — Highly contaminated areas have led to physiological damage – “Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation) ‘… There are hot spots even within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have actually already led to physiological problems/damage… We do have hotspots in Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have led to these physiological disorders — some of the disorders that have been observed are as shown here. Things like diarrhea, nasal bleeding, headache, eczema and so forth. We are expecting thyroid disorders in children, but also cancers (bladder, leukemia, lung), diabetes….” Read more.
- Secret Israel-PA Communication Channel Revealed 10/01/2014Covert talks to 'change reality on ground in Gaza' with PA unity government held in parallel to official Cairo truce talks.
- PA Illegal Land Grab to Block Road North of Jerusalem 10/01/2014Hours after Civil Administration orders road widened, PA throws together illegal structures on site to extend control in Area C.
- Iranian Man Executed for 'Heresy' 10/01/2014Former psychologist executed for heresy in Iran after being convicted of “corruption on earth and heresy in religion.”
- Egypt Sentences 68 Brotherhood Supporters to Jail 10/01/201468 Muslim Brotherhood supporters given jail terms in a case related to deadly violence following Morsi's ouster.
- Livni: Abbas is Wasting Precious Time 10/01/2014Justice Minister tells NPR that PA Chairman should have chosen negotiations instead of unilateral moves at the UN.
- Nasrallah: Our Priority is Fighting Terrorism 10/01/2014Hezbollah leader meets Iranian official, says counterterrorism and preserving stability in Lebanon are the group's main priorities.
- Islamic State Releases 70 Kidnapped Kurdish Children 10/01/2014The “Islamic State” has freed more than 70 Kurdish school children its fighters kidnapped in northern Syria in May.
- Radical Out, Radical InRumored attorney general replacement Tom Perez would be an Eric Holder clone -- or worse.
- Was the Koran Caused by Global Warming?Covering up Islamic terrorism for fun and profit.
- The Throat-Clearing President vs. the Throat-Cutting TerroristsObama's foreign policy of empty threats and pathetic wheedling.
- State Dept. Rejects Netanyahu’s Mideast DiagnosisThe administration throws the Israeli prime minister under the bus.
- MSNBC Panel Jokes About BeheadingsBecause “Muslims are funny.”
- Arguing With Sharia-Supporting Muslims — on The Glazov GangPreacher Louis Lionheart shares his experience of being told that Islam is peaceful and then being threatened in the same conversation.
- Not Destroying ISISHow Obama's weakness is undermining the cause.
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense LawyersICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between ICC"s Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Julia Seymour of World Magazine regarding the recent decision by the Sudanese government to ban the lawyers that defended Meriam Ibrahim, who was given the death penalty for her Christian faith. 09/30/2014 Sudan (World Magazine) - Meriam Ibra […]
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- “While Nigeria Bleeds and Burns”ICC Note: A group of Catholic bishops in Nigeria, including President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Most Rev Ignatius Ayau Kaigama, have accused the Nigerian government of failing to adequately protect the Nigerian people against radical Islamic militants known as Boko Haram. An Islamic insurgency that in August of this year declared […]
- One of More than 300 Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram Found TraumatizedICC Note: According to police spokesman Emmanuel Ojukwu, a 20-year-old victim of the mass-abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls by radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram in April of this year, was found wandering the woods in Nigeria's northeastern Adamawa State. Taken form the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, Nigeria on the nig […]
- 31 Christians Massacred, 15 Injured by Muslim Cattle Herders in NigeriaICC Note: According to recent reports, more than 30 Christians were killed and another 15 wounded in an attack committed by Fulani Muslims just after midnight on September 17th. For years, predominantly Muslim Fulani cattle herders have conflicted with predominantly Christian agriculturalists and shopkeepers. Rarely though have attacks resulted in the religi […]
- Church Destroyed, 10 Christians Killed in Religiously-Motivated Attacks This MonthICC Note: According to Morning Star News, 10 Christians were killed, three villages attacked and a church burnt down by Fulani Muslims in Nigeria's Plateau State this month. Violence between predominantly Christian farmers and predominantly Muslim cattle herders, or Fulani, have waged for years, usually over land disputes. Recently, attacks have been pe […]
- Confusion Mounts as Reports of Freed Chibok Girls Determined FalseICC Note: Reports that a number of the 300 plus schoolgirls that were abducted en-mass by Boko Haram in April had recently escaped their captivity have since been determined false. Confusion regarding the transport of a number of girls who had escaped shortly after their abduction to the Borno State capital of Maiduguri lead to reports stating a group of tho […]
- Oklahoma Beheading: An Islamic Terrorist "Chip Away' Attack 09/27/2014The Oklahoma jihadist beheader's horrific Islamic terrorist attack yesterday on two innocent women is the kind of incident I referred to in Chapter 2 of my first book, "The Terrorist Next Door," as a "Chip Away" attack. That was back in 2011, and unfortunately, I think we are going to see more of this kind of thing on U.S. soil. Thes […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Analysis: How Dangerous is "Khorasan?" 09/26/2014I appeared on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson to discuss the threat to America posed by a shadowy, Al Qaeda-linked group operating in Syria called "Khorasan." We also discussed ISIS's threats to strike America. Click on the viewer below to watch. The segment starts at the 2:32 mark, following a report from my colleague, Heather Sells.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The ISIS Caliphate 09/24/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Michael Rubin of the American Enterprise Institute to discuss the unraveling of Iraq and how ISIS gained strength. We also talk to Anjem Choudary, Great Britain's most notorious radical Islamist, about his thoughts on the new Islamic State.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.2 - 94km WNW of Willow, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VII Time2014-09-25 17:51:17 UTC2014-09-25 09:51:17 -08:00 at epicenterLocation61.953°N 151.785°WDepth102.80 km (63.88 mi)
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- CONFIRMED: Patient Tests Positive For Ebola In Dallas, TX
- “Let’s Go On Jihad!”: Moroccan Soccer Fans Root For ISIS
- What The Arab World Produces
- Symphony Of Destruction: Wherever Islam Spreads, Desolation Lies In Its Wake
- Nigeria: Two Pastors Among 46 Christians Killed By Muslims In Kaduna State
- Denmark: Christians Flee Muslim-Dominated Areas, “They Tell Me I Ought To Be Stoned To Death”
- France: 76-Year-Old Woman Raped By “Anti-White Racists” After Noise Complaint
- Netherlands: 14-Year-Old Muslim Expressing Sympathy For ISIS Threatens To Behead Jews
- Allah “Nothing-To-Do-With-Islam” Made Me Do It
- Oklahoma: Another Pro-ISIS Muslim Threatens To Behead Coworker, “ISIS Kills Christians …This Is Just What We Do”
- Maryland: “Middle Eastern” Man Screaming “Jews, Jews, Jews!” Fires Gun In Direction Of Pedestrians, Flees
- “Sharia Law Is Coming!”: Oklahoma Beheader Supported Stoning Women, Hated Christianity, Called America And Israel “Wicked”
- ISIS Promises “Brilliant Attack” In New York Soon, Vows To Fight America “Until The End”
- Afghanistan: Muslims Behead At Least 15, Including Women And Children, During Attack Against Villages
- Oklahoma: Convert To Islam “Attacking Employees At Random” Beheads Woman During Stabbing Spree
- UK: Radical Preacher Anjem Choudary Among 9 Held For Supporting Terrorists
- The “Islamic State” And The Qur’an Compared
- Switzerland: Muslims Laugh, Celebrate While Christian Church Burns To The Ground
- The Folly Of Fools: Obama Forbids FBI To Use Religion In Identifying Terror Threats
- Report: Iraqi PM Uncovers “Imminent” ISIS Plot To Attack Subways In New York And Paris
- Muslim Teen In Australia: “Slaughter The Christians!”
- Obama Praises Muslim Cleric Who Backed Fatwa On Killing Of U.S. Soldiers
- Uh Oh: Obama-Backed Free Syrian Army Group Harakat Hazm Denounces U.S. Airstrikes As “Attack On The Revolution”
- I See Dead People: Islamic State Opens Demented “Cinema” To Showcase Beheadings, Torture
- “Soldiers Of The Caliphate” Behead French Tourist In Algeria, Post Video Online
- Norway: Pro-ISIS Muslims Planned To Enter “Random” Family’s House, Cut Their Throats, Post Video Online
- Nigeria: Muslims Slaughter More Christians To Shouts Of “Allahu Akbar” … Again
- Australia: 18-Year-Old Muslim Shot Dead After Attacking, Stabbing Police Officers
- Canada: Muslim Anti-Israel Hatefest In Toronto Draws 6000 People, Reformist Muslim Rally For Persecuted Christians Draws 80
- Islamic State: “We Will Conquer Your Rome, Break Your Crosses, And Enslave Your Women, By The Permission Of Allah”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,648,161 Visitors Since March 2011