Pakistan: Suicide Bombing In Market By Suspected Islamists Kills At Least 20 Men, Women And Children
“KHAR, Pakistan (AP) – A suicide bombing in a Pakistani market close to the Afghan border killed 20 people Friday, officials said, a day after the U.S. released letters seized from Osama bin Laden’s compound that criticized Pakistani militants for killing too many civilians.
Five of the dead in the blast in the Bajur tribal area were local members of the security forces, including one who had received an award for bravery in fighting Islamist militants, government administrator Abdul Haseeb said. The others were passers-by. At least 40 people were wounded.
The suicide bomber detonated his explosives as he approached a security checkpoint near the market in the town of Khar, said Haseeb. The attack took place as locals were headed to work or taking their children to school. The dead included a woman and several schoolchildren.
The explosion damaged over a dozen shops, and rescue officials searched through the debris for anyone trapped inside. The ground outside the market was covered in blood and littered with the shoes of those hit by the attack.
No group has claimed responsibility for the bombing, but the Pakistani Taliban or allied groups will be suspected.” Read more.
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days,… wp.me/p1qlPa-729 5 hours ago
- Deputy Leader of Jordan's Muslim Brotherhood Arrested 11/21/2014Deputy leader of Jordan's Muslim Brotherhood arrested over remarks he made against the United Arab Emirates.
- Watch: PA, Hamas Justify Murder of 'Rabbi Terrorists' 11/20/2014PA daily targeted rabbis as enemies week before synagogue attack PA and Hamas officials justify attack on 'synagogue headquarter.'
- 'Concerned' Kerry Says No Extension on Iran Nuclear Deadline 11/20/2014US Secretary of State says there are no discussions to extend Nov. 24 deadline for nuclear deal, admits he's 'concerned' about gaps.
- Jordan's Parliament Prays for 'Hero' Jerusalem Terrorists 11/20/2014Jordan's parliament offers a prayer in honor of “the spirit” of the two terrorists who murdered five people in Jerusalem.
- France Identifies Second Citizen Who Took Part in ISIS Beheading 11/20/2014Mickael Dos Santos, who goes by the name of Abu Othman, identified as second Frenchman involved in Peter Kassig's beheading.
- Britain: Deal With Iran 'Unlikely' but Extension Possible 11/20/2014Britain’s foreign secretary pessimistic about reaching deal with Iran by Monday, says there may be enough progress to extend the talks.
- Egyptian Prosecutors Ask for Death Sentence for Morsi 11/20/2014Prosecutors ask for the death sentence for ousted Islamist Egyptian president and other Muslim Brotherhood leaders in espionage trial.
- Obama Deports American JobsThe Democrats want to trade American jobs to illegal aliens for votes.
- Geert Wilders: Islam’s War Against the Free WestA warrior for freedom delivers truth at the Freedom Center's 20th Anniversary Restoration Weekend.
- The Tyranny of SilenceA target of Islamist violence explains that only America has real free speech.
- Russell Brand —- Wrong AgainIslam had nothing to do with the terrorist attack in Ottawa, Canada?
- Taxes and the Tale of Two CitiesTwo sets of tax rules for those inside and outside the Democratic Party power structure.
- Finding Americans to do Beijing’s Dirty WorkChinese communists recruit the usual suspects who believe the U.S. is run by fascists.
- “Extremism” in Islam: Tiny or Large? — on The Glazov GangDr. Bill Warner applies the scientific method to the study of Islamic texts.
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- The Watchman Show: Jerry Boykin, Kamal Saleem Discuss 'The Coalition' 11/19/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council and Kamal Saleem of Koome Ministries. The two men discuss their thrilling new novel about radical Islam, "The Coalition." Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Women of ISIS: Western Girls Lured to Islamic State 11/16/2014My latest report examines the disturbing phenomenon of Western women and girls leaving their homes to travel to the Middle East and join ISIS. Last month, three teenage girls from suburban Denver were detained while trying to make their way to Syria. Hundreds of other young women from Western countries have made it to the Islamic State -- marrying ISIS fight […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Islam's War on Christianity 11/11/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we highlight the severe persecution of Christians in Muslim lands. Author Michael Coren joins us to discuss his new book, Hatred: Islam's War on Christianity. And the Vicar of Baghdad, Canon Andrew White, shares heartbreaking, firsthand accounts of ISIS's genocide against Iraqi Christians. Click play to […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.2 - 4km S of San Juan Bautista, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-20 06:26:49 UTC2014-11-19 22:26:49 -08:00 at epicenterLocation36.809°N 121.535°WDepth6.61 km (4.11 mi)
- M 6.7 - 182km NE of Gisborne, New ZealandPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VII Time2014-11-16 22:33:20 UTC2014-11-17 10:33:20 +12:00 at epicenterLocation37.682°S 179.685°EDepth22.00 km (13.67 mi)
- M 7.1 - 156km NW of Kota Ternate, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-11-15 02:31:40 UTC2014-11-15 10:31:40 +08:00 at epicenterLocation1.928°N 126.547°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 4.8 - 13km S of Conway Springs, KansasPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-11-12 21:40:00 UTC2014-11-12 15:40:00 -06:00 at epicenterLocation37.275°N 97.616°WDepth2.90 km (1.80 mi)
- M 6.6 - 72km NNE of Finschhafen, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - III Time2014-11-07 03:33:54 UTC2014-11-07 13:33:54 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.044°S 148.210°EDepth43.21 km (26.85 mi)
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days, Anti-Christ-Takes-Over-The-World Disaster Movie”
- Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Muslim Groups Responsible For 66% Of All 17,958 Terror Killings In 2013
- ISIS Killers From France Call Upon Muslims Back Home To Kill Westerners: “Poison” Their Food And “Crush” Them Under Cars
- Lying Wonders: Apocalyptic Islamic “Prophecies” Are Fueling The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- PA President Advisor Blesses “The Wheels Of Your Cars, Your Axes And Kitchen Knives” In The Cause Of Allah
- Kuwait: Muslim Man Beats Wife To Death With Stick For Getting Pregnant Without His Permission
- Erdogan: Turkey Is “The Hope Of The Whole Region” And Will Be The Architect Of A New Middle East
- Pakistan: Remorse-Free Muslim Father Murders Daughter, Says He Was “Compelled To Kill Her As She Wanted To Marry For Love”
- Obama: ISIS Beheadings “Represent No Faith, Least Of All The Muslim Faith”
- Israel Eases Gun Restrictions After Muslims Slaughter 4 At Jerusalem “Mosque”, Palestinians Celebrate Murders
- Somalia: Islamists Behead Two Teen Girls For Opposing Terrorism, Many Others Feared Dead
- Report: Islamic State And Al-Qaeda Join Forces In Syria
- Israel: Worry Grips Jerusalem Residents Awaiting Next Attack, Security Measures Not Seen In Years Now In Place
- Wounded ISIS Leader Calls Upon Muslim Supporters Around The World To “Erupt Volcanoes Of Jihad Everywhere, Light The Earth With Fire”
- Islamic State Lines Up Family Of Children, Beheads Them All In Front Of Their Parents
- British Cleric Warns Women Against Marrying Syrian Jihadists: It’s a Scam, You’ll Be Raped And Kidnapped
- Video: The World’s Most Persecuted Minority — Christians
- “Wipe Them Out”: New Palestinian Music Video Calls Upon Muslims To Get In Cars And Mow Down Jews
- Christians Are Disappearing In The Middle East
- “Shocked”: Muslim Students With Extremist Views At York University In Canada Refuse To Condemn ISIS
- Nigeria: Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 78 High School Students For “Allah” In Northeastern Town
- Video: UK Muslims Attack Police With Rocket Fireworks In East London
- Nigeria: Christians Forced To Convert Or Die After Muslims Seize Town And Burn Down Churches
- Libyan City Of Darna Becomes Part Of Islamic Caliphate, Pledges Allegiance To Al-Baghdadi
- Somalia: Muslim Questioning Death Penalty For “Apostasy” Promptly Receives Death Threats (For Being An Apostate)
- Report: Leader Of ISIS Caliphate “Critically Wounded” After US Airstrike, Other Top Leaders Killed
- “Terrifying”: 150 Million Christians Suffering At Hands Of Muslims Have Reached “Biblical Proportions”
- Canada: Retired Marine Gets Death Threats From Arabic Speakers After Guarding War Memorial
- Egypt: Powerful Islamist Militant Group In Sinai Swears Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate
- Turkey Declares Protecting Al-Aqsa Mosque Its “Sacred” Mission, Will Do “Whatever It Takes”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,737,342 Visitors Since March 2011