Pakistan: Suicide Bombing In Market By Suspected Islamists Kills At Least 20 Men, Women And Children
“KHAR, Pakistan (AP) – A suicide bombing in a Pakistani market close to the Afghan border killed 20 people Friday, officials said, a day after the U.S. released letters seized from Osama bin Laden’s compound that criticized Pakistani militants for killing too many civilians.
Five of the dead in the blast in the Bajur tribal area were local members of the security forces, including one who had received an award for bravery in fighting Islamist militants, government administrator Abdul Haseeb said. The others were passers-by. At least 40 people were wounded.
The suicide bomber detonated his explosives as he approached a security checkpoint near the market in the town of Khar, said Haseeb. The attack took place as locals were headed to work or taking their children to school. The dead included a woman and several schoolchildren.
The explosion damaged over a dozen shops, and rescue officials searched through the debris for anyone trapped inside. The ground outside the market was covered in blood and littered with the shoes of those hit by the attack.
No group has claimed responsibility for the bombing, but the Pakistani Taliban or allied groups will be suspected.” Read more.
- Religiously Sanctioned Nazism: Islamic State Officially Bans Christians From Schools wp.me/p1qlPa-6RZ 1 day ago
- Kurds Issue Dramatic Call to Arms as Fresh ISIS Massacre Looms 09/21/2014Kurds warn of 'genocide operation', calls youth to defend embattled border town as Islamic State tries to cement control of Turkish border.
- Suicide Bomber Kills Hezbollah Members in Lebanon 09/21/2014Clash of the terrorists? Sunni Al Nusra Front targets Shi'ite Hezbollah in Lebanon as Syria war spills over.
- Moroccan Poet: Arab World is Imperialist, 'Palestine' is Jewish 09/21/2014Outspoken poet angers Arab countrymen by provocatively quipping that Arabs 'are more Zionist than the Jews.'
- Sisi: Egypt Willing to Help Coalition Against IS 09/21/2014Egypt's President says Cairo would do "whatever is required" to help the U.S.-led coalition against the “Islamic State”.
- Hamas and Fatah to Try to Save Crumbling Unity 09/21/2014Fatah and Hamas will hold talks in Cairo in an attempt to iron out issues that have prevented the implementation of unity deal.
- Report: Iran Considering New Proposal on Nuclear Program 09/21/2014U.S. and Iran reportedly discussing leaving much of Tehran's enriching machines in place but disconnected from uranium feeds.
- U.S. Confirms Apache Deliveries to Egypt 09/21/2014Defense Secretary Hagel speaks with Egyptian counterpart, confirms the United States plans to deliver 10 Apache helicopters to Egypt.
- Saving Private KerryThe mission isn’t to destroy ISIS, it’s to protect Obama.
- Vampires of JihadWhy ISIS terrorist Rabie Shehada boasts that he and his comrades “love drinking blood.”
- Why Rouhani Loves NYThe embattled regime looks to the West to save it.
- Robert Spencer on the Fog of Jihad-Denial — on The Glazov GangThe heavy price we pay for our culture's delusions on Islam.
- Terrorists at the BorderAnd the Democratic effort to suppress the information.
- Obama DOJ Refuses to Release Fast and Furious DocsWill the administration be able to run out the clock?
- Saudi Arabia’s Phony Anti-Terrorism FatwaWhat the House of Saud is really worried about.
- #WeAreN: The Invisibility Of Holy Land ChristiansICC Note: The vast majority of American Christians know very little about the Christians of the Middle East. Far too often to be from the Middle East is equated only with being Arab and Muslim. The reality of these lands as the birthplace of Christianity, and the existence of churches in the nearly 2,000 years since then is almost completely forgotten. As th […]
- There is Nothing ISIS Has Done in Iraq that Boko Haram Hasn’t AlreadyICC Note: For years Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency, has plagued minority Christian communities across north Nigeri. In 2014, Boko Haram has murdered more than 1,700 Christians, abducted more than 300 schoolgirls (90% of whom have been identified as professed Christians), set-up toll booths for terrorism, and declared towns under its control for the […]
- Two Pastors Murdered in Massacre of More than 100 Central African CiviliansICC Note: Two pastors in the Central African republic have been killed, along with more than 100 civilians, by members of Seleka, a radical Islamic coalition force that over through the Central African government in March of last year, and that maintained power until being ousted in December. The massacre follows United Nations peacekeepers taking over respo […]
- Red Cross Confirms Talks to Swap Boko Haram Militants for the Chibok GirlsICC Note: Reports confirm that the International Committee of the Red Cross is involved in sit-down meetings between the Nigerian government and a senior Boko Haram commander to negotiate a prisoner swap for the 219 Chibok girls reportedly still in captivity. On the night of April 14th, Boko Haram militants mass-abducted more than 300 schoolgirls from the go […]
- UN Takes Over Peacekeeping in the Central African RepublicICC Note: Monday, United Nations (UN) peacekeepers began the process of taking over the mission in the Central African Republic from their African Union counterparts. Even with the deployment of an additional 1,800 troops, the force will only comprise about 65% of the authorized force number of 12,000. For months, Christians and Muslims have exchanged tit-fo […]
- “What ISIS has done in Iraq, Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria”ICC Note: Following Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau's declaration late last month that militant-held areas of northeast Nigeria were now part of the Islamic caliphate, Boko Haram has reportedly burned down churches, beheaded Christian men, enslaved Christian women and forcefully converted Christian children to Islam. For years Boko Haram, a radical Is […]
- Nigerian Military Claims to Secure Town, Kill 100 Boko Haram MilitantsICC Note: According to officials, the Nigerian Military has successfully killed 100 Boko Haram militants in securing Konduga, located just 22 miles away from the Borno State capital of Maiduguri. For years, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency, has waged a campaign of terror against Christian minorities, moderate Muslims, educators, students, and militar […]
- The Watchman Show: Silent Conquest of the West 09/12/2014On this weeks edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy to discuss the new documentary film "Silent Conquest," which examines the global push to shut down free speech about Islamic jihad. We also examine President Obama's policy of reaching out to America's enemies and go on the ground in Lo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- On 700 Club Interactive: The Islamist Threat to America 09/06/2014I appeared on 700 Club Interactive with Gordon Robertson today discussing the inroads radical Islamists have made in Europe and the United States, and why we should be so concerned about the rise of ISIS. My Q and A with Gordon is preceded by an excellent on-the-ground report from my CBN News colleague Dale Hurd. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- Embracing Enemies: The Dangers of Engaging Rogue Regimes 09/04/2014Dialogue and diplomacy would always work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a very imperfect world where evil is running rampant. From Iran to Putin's Russia to the Taliban, President Obama doesn't seem to realize this--he wants to make nice with the worst of the worst. My latest report for CBN explores this dangerous strategy: featuring […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 45km NW of Piti Village, GuamPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-09-17 06:14:46 UTC2014-09-17 16:14:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation13.756°N 144.397°EDepth136.70 km (84.94 mi)
- M 3.9 - 3km W of American Canyon, CaliforniaShakeMap - III DYFI? - VTime2014-08-26 12:33:16 UTC2014-08-26 05:33:16 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.178°N 122.302°WDepth12.30 km (7.64 mi)
- M 6.8 - 43km ENE of Tambo, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-08-24 23:21:45 UTC2014-08-24 18:21:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.598°S 73.570°WDepth101.00 km (62.76 mi)
- M 6.0 - 6km NW of American Canyon, CaliforniaPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIII Time2014-08-24 10:20:44 UTC2014-08-24 03:20:44 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.216°N 122.312°WDepth11.25 km (6.99 mi)
- M 6.4 - 23km WNW of Hacienda La Calera, ChilePAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIIITime2014-08-23 22:32:23 UTC2014-08-23 18:32:23 -04:00 at epicenterLocation32.695°S 71.442°WDepth32.00 km (19.88 mi)
- Religiously Sanctioned Nazism: Islamic State Officially Bans Christians From Schools
- Islamic Scholar: Barack Obama Is Dead Wrong About Islamic State, “They Are True Muslims”
- US Secretary Of State Kerry Suggests Iran Could Lead Fight Against ISIS If US “Fails Miserably”
- ISIS Caliphate Bans Sports, Social Studies And Math For Syrian Children
- Syrian Child Soldier: “I’ve Gotten Used To Killing Soldiers”
- Report: Four Middle Easterners With “Known Ties To Terrorists” Captured On Southern Texas Border On September 10th
- “Brace Yourselves”: ISIS Terrorists Are Being Monitored In West Virginia
- Australia: Islamic State Ordered “Demonstration Killings” Of Non-Muslims
- Australia: Muslims Planned To Publicly Behead Random Citizens To Demonstrate The Reach Of ISIS
- A Match Made In Hell: Boko Haram And ISIS Form Alliance
- Australia: Muslims Drive By Church, Threaten To “Kill The Christians” And Slaughter Their Children
- ISIS Terrorist: “We Are A People Who Love Death … Who Love Drinking Blood” Of Enemies
- ISIS Orders All Christian Business Assets Over To Islamic State, Turns Christian Homes Into Bomb Factories
- Israel: Archaeologists Discover Crescent-Shaped “Moon God Monument” For The Ancient Mideast Moon God “Sin”
- ISIS Sympathizers Threaten To Bomb Times Square After Islamic State Encourages “Lone Wolf” Attacks
- Nigeria’s [Cr]ISIS: “Most Of Our Churches Have Been Destroyed And Our Pastors Are Scattered”
- Turkish President Erdogan Encourages Muslim Brotherhood Leaders To Move To Turkey
- Rumors Of [Don't Call It] War: Top US Military Leader Opens Door To American Boots On Ground In ISIS Fight
- “Humanitarian Catastrophe”: US State Dep’t Orders 160,000 Hazmat Suits As CDC Warns “Now Is Time To Prepare For Ebola”
- Hush, Hush: Feds Find Anti-Israel Terror Banner Draped Over Southern Border Fence
- We’ve Found Muslim Clothing, Qurans: Texas Sheriff Warns Of ISIS Terrorists Entering US, “The Border Is Wide Open”
- Former Muslim Terrorist: Does Moderate Islam Truly Exist?
- Sick: Lebanese Muslim “Amused” By Terrified Little Children He Threatens To Behead
- Report: Graphic ISIS Videos Of Murder And Mayhem Are Inspiring Jihadists Around The World
- Messianic Pastor In Jerusalem: Armageddon Is Approaching
- ISIS Terrorist: “You Cannot Imagine The Pleasure You Get From Cutting Off A Baby’s Head”
- Former Muslim To President Obama: “I Can Tell You, With Confidence, That ISIL Speaks For Islam”
- Saudi Arabia: Bibles And Musical Instruments Confiscated After Dozens Of Christians Arrested For Behaving Like … Christians
- Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam
- “A Message To The Allies Of America”: British Hostage David Haines Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,626,668 Visitors Since March 2011