Pakistan: Suicide Bombing In Market By Suspected Islamists Kills At Least 20 Men, Women And Children
“KHAR, Pakistan (AP) – A suicide bombing in a Pakistani market close to the Afghan border killed 20 people Friday, officials said, a day after the U.S. released letters seized from Osama bin Laden’s compound that criticized Pakistani militants for killing too many civilians.
Five of the dead in the blast in the Bajur tribal area were local members of the security forces, including one who had received an award for bravery in fighting Islamist militants, government administrator Abdul Haseeb said. The others were passers-by. At least 40 people were wounded.
The suicide bomber detonated his explosives as he approached a security checkpoint near the market in the town of Khar, said Haseeb. The attack took place as locals were headed to work or taking their children to school. The dead included a woman and several schoolchildren.
The explosion damaged over a dozen shops, and rescue officials searched through the debris for anyone trapped inside. The ground outside the market was covered in blood and littered with the shoes of those hit by the attack.
No group has claimed responsibility for the bombing, but the Pakistani Taliban or allied groups will be suspected.” Read more.
- Walid Shoebat: Muslim Doctor In Mosul Lays Down Scalpal, Takes Up Knife In Search Of Christians To Behead wp.me/p1qlPa-6F1 3 hours ago
- President Sisi Defends Egypt's Role in Israel-Gaza Conflict 07/23/2014Egyptian president says his country remains committed to the 'Palestinian cause', as Hamas bitter over ceasefire proposals.
- Kuwaiti Cleric to Hamas: No Ceasefire Until They Bow Before Us 07/23/2014A Kuwaiti cleric recently called on Hamas not to agree to a ceasefire until Israel is erased.
- Abbas Threatens to Pursue Israel Over 'Gaza Crimes' 07/23/2014PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas slams Israel, vows to make an effort to "stop the aggression on Gaza".
- Kerry and Top Aides Checked with Metal Detector in Cairo 07/23/2014Egyptian security officers checked Kerry and his aides as they arrived for a meeting with President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
- Canada's FM Demands Probe into Rockets at UNRWA Schools 07/23/2014Canadian Foreign Minister John Baird says he is "appalled" to hear of rockets being found in UN run schools in Gaza.
- PA's UN Envoy Pleads for Action Against Israel 07/23/2014PA envoy Riyad Mansour asks the Security Council to take action against "Israel's atrocities".
- Erdogan 'Not Talking' to Barack Obama 07/22/2014Turkish Prime Minister lashes back at US over foreign policy in Syria, Gaza. US: his comments are 'offensive and awful.'
- Palestinians’ Prize for TerrorThe Obama administration's frantic peace-at-any-price strategy.
- Obama to the Rescue – of HamasThe U.S. pushes for an immediate ceasefire -- before Israel finishes its mission.
- Why Vladimir Putin Is Kicking Barack Obama’s BehindThe "multipolar" world spirals out of control.
- ObamaCare’s Murky FutureThe unpopular law narrowly avoids a disastrous blow -- but for how long?
- Preventing an Israeli Fifth ColumnThe disturbing statements of Arab-Israeli politicians -- who operate freely in the Knesset.
- When Silence is Not an Option — on The Glazov GangA new book asks where the world was during the Holocaust.
- Presbyterian Church Slams Israel —- Ignores Christian PersecutionThe warped priorities of a left-wing church.
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Fight is Our Fight 07/23/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with David Brog, executive director of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), to discuss why Christians need to stand with Israel now more than ever. We also talk to Rabbi Ken Spiro about Jerusalem U, a unique online course designed to educate about Israel. Plus, we feature some clips from my speech at t […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Ludicrous U.S. Travel Ban to Israel 07/22/2014And so it begins. The Obama administration and its cohorts in the European Union have been unable to browbeat Israel into stopping its much-needed operation to root out terrorists in Gaza. So now they are getting personal with Israel--and shamefully so. The Obama administration has announced a 24-hour ban on travel to Israel's Ben Gurion Airport for all […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Operation Protective Edge 07/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze Israel's latest conflict against Hamas with CBN Middle East Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell and Israel's Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.9 - 94km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III Time2014-07-21 14:54:41 UTC2014-07-21 02:54:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.829°S 178.464°WDepth616.44 km (383.04 mi)
- M 6.3 - 86km SSE of Pondaguitan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-14 08:00:00 UTC2014-07-14 16:00:00 +08:00 at epicenterLocation5.681°N 126.570°EDepth44.94 km (27.92 mi)
- M 6.5 - 135km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-07-11 19:21:59 UTC2014-07-12 04:21:59 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.040°N 142.425°EDepth10.50 km (6.52 mi)
- M 6.3 - 13km NNE of Port-Vila, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-08 12:56:26 UTC2014-07-08 23:56:26 +11:00 at epicenterLocation17.617°S 168.359°EDepth114.00 km (70.84 mi)
- M 6.9 - 2km NNE of Puerto Madero, MexicoPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-07-07 11:23:55 UTC2014-07-07 06:23:55 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.742°N 92.409°WDepth60.00 km (37.28 mi)
- Walid Shoebat: Muslim Doctor In Mosul Lays Down Scalpal, Takes Up Knife In Search Of Christians To Behead
- Uganda: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed After Muslims Savagely Attack Christians During Church Prayer Service
- ISIS Caliphate-Linked Cleric Calls Upon Muslims To Fight Israel In Gaza, Says Allah Will Soon Send “Extraordinary Soldiers Who Will Fight And Defeat The Jews”
- Religion Of Thievery: ISIS Caliphate Invades Monastery, Steals “Everything” From Iraqi Christians
- Gaza: Hamas Terrorists Use Wafa Hospital To Launch Attacks Against Israeli Soldiers
- Human Shields: “Hamas Wants Israel To Kill Their Children”
- The Qur’an Speaks: Islamists Behead Air Force Officer In Nigeria, “We Will Judge You According To The Quran”
- Authorities Fear Support For ISIS Caliphate Spreading Throughout Indonesia
- Nigeria: Christian Pastor Dead, Family Members Missing, Dozens Of Others Killed After Jihadist Attack
- This Is Wickedness: Hamas Terrorists Attacking IDF Soldiers With Guns In One Hand, Babies In The Other
- ISIS Caliphate Orders Muslim Employers To Fire All Christian Workers, Cuts Off Water To More Christians
- Illinois: Leaflets Threaten Chicago Jews Over Israel In Gaza
- New York City: Peaceful Pro-Israel Rally Threatened To Be Served “With Suicide Bombers”
- “We Are Martyrs”: Hamas TV Glorifies The Death Of Innocent Palestinian Men, Women And Children
- Iraq: After 2,000 Years, The Last Christian Is Forced To Leave Mosul
- Terrorism Expert: The Middle East Is Experiencing “A Christian Version Of The Holocaust And Nothing Less”
- Libya: Islamists Behead Construction Worker For Not Being … A Muslim
- Canada: Muslim Mob Shouting “Kill The Jews” Attacks Pro-Israel Jews And Christians
- Religion Of Thievery: ISIS Caliphate Robs And Plunders Christians Fleeing Mosul
- Turkish Columnist At Pro-Government Newspaper: “God Bless That Hitler”
- Report: ISIS Caliphate Forces 15 Christian Families To Pledge Allegiance To Mohammed, Worship “Allah” And His Religion
- Nigeria: Nine Major Villages On The Run After Islamists Kill 100+, Threaten To Kill Many More
- Germany: Berlin Imam Prays For The Slaughter Of Jews, “Kill Them To The Very Last One”
- Philadelphia: Mosque Leaders Try To Cut Off Suspected Thief’s Hand
- Terror: Christians In Mosul Flee After ISIS Caliphate Issues Ultimatum And Places Mark On All Christian Homes
- ISIS Caliphate To Christians: Convert To Islam, Pay Us For “Protection” … Or Die
- Of Mosques And Missiles: Hamas Moves Rockets To Islamic Places Of Worship
- It Begins: Israel Launches Ground Invasion Into Gaza
- Hamas Spokesman: We Are Leading Our People To Death
- Hamas To Israeli Arabs: Have No Fear, Our Missiles Target Only The Hebrews
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,320,817 Visitors Since March 2011