Russia: Prominent Muslim Lawyer Promises To ‘Cover Russia In Blood’ and Turn Moscow Into ‘A Second Dead Sea’ If Sharia Law Is Not Implemented
IANS – “Police in the Russian capital said on Wednesday they will examine a video in which a prominent Muslim lawyer pledges to ‘cover Russia in blood’ if the authorities refuse to establish courts to implement Islamic law.
‘May be you are foreigners here, and this is our home. We will set our rules, whether you want this or not,’ Dagir Khasavov, a lawyer and aide to an upper house committee chairman, said in an interview with the REN TV channel.
‘Any attempts to stop this will result in blood. We will turn the city (Moscow) into a second dead sea,’ he was quoted as saying.
Russian Chief Mufti Talgat Tadzhuddin condemned Khasavov’s statement.
Geidar Dzhemal, head of an influential group called Islamic Committee, said there might have been a ‘misunderstanding’.
Sergei Mitrokhin, co-head of the liberal Yabloko party, wrote on Twitter that he would ask prosecutors to bring extremist charges against Khasavov.
Khasavov recently announced plans to establish an international Muslim union to be governed by a system of Shariat courts.
Orthodox Church spokesman Vsevolod Chaplin warned against ‘restricting the Islamic community in living by their own rules’ but said it was unacceptable to ‘impose these rules on others outside your community’.” Source – DNA.
- Malaysia: Obama To ‘Honor Islam’ By Visiting Triumphal Mosque Built On Site Of Church wp.me/p1qlPa-6nA 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: Hamas-Fatah Deal is a 'Blow to Peace' 04/24/2014Speaking to foreign media, Netanyahu vows he will not negotiate with the PA so long as it is part of a government with Hamas.
- Hamas 'Harvests IDF Heads' On Day of PA Unity Deal 04/24/2014Hamas TV shows fictional clip of sniper shooting IDF soldiers in head, brags 'our harvest is your heads.'
- PA Threatens 'All Options' In Response to Talks Suspension 04/24/2014PA Chief Negotiator Erekat warns all responses being considered to suspension of talks, notes Hamas deal is 'the priority now.'
- Egypt Claims to Have 'Eliminated' Terrorism From Sinai Peninsula 04/24/2014In a bold announcement Thursday, the Egyptian Army said that it had achieved 'total security control' over the entire Sinai peninsula.
- US to 'Reconsider' Aid to PA if It Joins with Hamas 04/24/2014Aid to a unity government that includes Hamas would amount to providing assistance to a terrorist organization.
- Abbas-Hamas Deal 'a Tragic Game Changer' 04/24/2014Key Netanyahu confidant and advisor Dore Gold says reconciliation between Hamas and Fatah proves the PA has rejected a negotiated solution.
- US Tells Egypt Military Aid May Resume 04/24/2014Egypt announces its foreign minister will visit US, after Washington approves sending Cairo 10 Apache helicopters.
- The Blair DoctrineReplacing democracy with religious freedom.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Castro’s Propagandist & SnitchWhat the media's eulogies for a Nobel-winning author didn't tell you.
- Why the Left Will Never Abandon ‘Global Warming’A look at the mother of all issues for the lovers of Big Government.
- To Execute a Victim of Attempted RapeThe Islamic Republic unveils its true face. . .again.
- ‘Easy Meat’: Inside the World of Muslim Rape Gangs, Part II — on The Glazov GangGavin Boby unveils a horrifying segment of Islamic Jihad terrorizing the U.K.
- Video: Raymond Ibrahim on Islam, Dictators, and Christian PersecutionThe Freedom Center's Shillman Fellow appears on New Zealand’s "Shine TV."
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About the ‘Central Park Five’New York City poised to deliver millions of dollars to men of dubious innocence.
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- David Cameron: ‘We Should Stand Up against Persecution of Christians’ICC Note: Speaking at an Easter event, British Prime Minister David Cameron raised the issue of Christian persecution. “It is the case that Christians are now the most persecuted religion around the world. “We should stand up against persecution of Christians and other faith groups wherever and whenever we can,” he told the audience including representatives […]
- Jihadists Are Embarking On ‘Final Solution’ In Middle EastICC Note: In a speech the day following the murder of a Dutch Priest who had served in Syria for decades, Lord Alton of Liverpool highlights the dangerous ideology that is driving targeted persecution of Christians across the Middle East. Syria has become the focal point of this crisis, one that could be framed in the language of a ‘Final Solution’, recallin […]
- Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East?ICC Note: Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East? It’s almost an unbelievable question for anyone who looks at the reports emerging from the region. This should not be understood to say that Christians are the only ones suffering. There are numerous causes of suffering and destruction that has affected so many across the region, and that has led to the […]
- Study Shows More Religious Violence in Less Religiously Diverse CountriesICC Note: A recent study has show that there are more incidents of religiously motivated violence in countries that lack religious diversity. Both Somalia and Afghanistan are among the least religiously diverse countries in the world and top the list for countries with the most religiously motivated incidents of violence. Across the Muslim world, Christians […]
- The Watchman Show: Why Events Happening 'Over There' Matter 04/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by a CBN News All-Star panel--Senior International Correspondent Gary Lane, Senior Editor John Waage and Jerusalem Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell--to discuss Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey and why what happens internationally today will affect every American. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The Israeli Solution 04/09/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Caroline Glick, author of the new book, The Israeli Solution, to discuss what Israel needs to do in the face of tremendous world pressure to establish a Palestinian state. We're also joined by Israel's Minister of the Economy Naftali Bennett, a rising star in Israeli politics. Plus, we s […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Turkey's Islamist Leader Takes NATO Ally on Downward Spiral 04/04/2014My latest report for CBN News aired today, focusing on the dangerous turn of Turkey--a NATO country that once enjoyed strong relations with the U.S. and Israel. Things are moving in the wrong direction big time under Turkey's radical Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan (who just banned YouTube and Twitter).> Click on viewer to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 94km S of Port Hardy, CanadaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - V Time2014-04-24 03:10:12 UTC2014-04-23 19:10:12 -08:00 at epicenterLocation49.846°N 127.444°WDepth11.40 km (7.08 mi)
- M 7.5 - 75km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 13:27:59 UTC2014-04-19 23:27:59 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.720°S 154.932°EDepth30.87 km (19.18 mi)
- M 6.6 - 59km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 01:04:03 UTC2014-04-19 11:04:03 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.679°S 155.085°EDepth24.40 km (15.16 mi)
- M 7.2 - 36km NNW of Tecpan de Galeana, MexicoPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-04-18 14:27:26 UTC2014-04-18 09:27:26 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.552°N 100.816°WDepth24.00 km (14.91 mi)
- M 6.9 - Bouvet Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-04-15 03:57:02 UTC2014-04-15 04:57:02 +01:00 at epicenterLocation53.527°S 8.704°EDepth11.74 km (7.29 mi)
- Malaysia: Obama To ‘Honor Islam’ By Visiting Triumphal Mosque Built On Site Of Church
- Oregon: ‘Carloads’ Of Terrorists Turned Local Ranch Into Jihadist Training Camp
- Texas: Muslim Arrested For Making Terroristic Threats And Displaying Hoax Bomb After Four-Hour Standoff At Walmart
- Afghan Security Guard Shoot 3 American Doctors To Death At Christian Hospital
- Egypt: “Every Friday Is A Day Of Death” For Christians In Cairo
- The War Against Christians In Africa
- Islam’s Tenuous Connection To Jerusalem
- Mali: Islamist Group Announces Death Of French Hostage, “In The Name Of Allah, He Is Dead”
- German Rapper Converts To Islam, Falls In Love With Death, Dies In Syria For “Allah’s” Glory
- Islam’s Religious War With Everyone
- France: Muslim Man Enters Church, Unfolds Prayer Rug Near Altar, Prays Antichrist Prayer During Easter Service
- ‘Our Youngest Hostage’: Syrian Islamists Post Shocking Photo Of Tiny Christian Toddler, Guns Pointed At Head
- ‘Carnage’: Nigerian Islamists Burn Down Christian Church And Homes On Easter Sunday, Murder Over 150
- Egypt: Rate Of Christian Girls Abducted And Attacked By ‘Extremists’ On The Rise
- 17-Year-Old Girl Converts To Christianity, Is Promptly Beaten To Death By Her Muslim Father
- Again: Spectacular Fireball From Space Explodes Over Russian City (Video)
- Indeed Christ, Our Passover, Was Sacrificed For Us
- Pakistan: Yet Another Muslim Kills Yet Another Christian For Not Converting To Islam
- Central African Republic: Islamic Jihadists Murder Christian Priest, Mutilate His Corpse
- Uh-O Canada: Muslim Sheikh Claims That ‘Non-Agonizing’ Wife Beatings Are A-OK
- Austria: Teenage Muslim Girls Proclaim ‘Death Is Our Goal’ On Facebook, Promptly Run Away To Syria
- Malaysia: National Fatwa Council Forbids Muslims From Saying ‘Rest In Peace’ To Dead Christians
- Powerful 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Mexico City
- Nigeria: Islamic Jihadists Abduct 100 Schoolgirls As Sex Slaves
- Saudi Arabia Is Beginning To See The Writing On The Wall — And She Trembles
- Bangladesh: Christian Woman Gang-Raped By Muslim ‘Youths’, Police Would Rather Ignore It
- Tunisian Hackers Threaten The U.S. With A ‘Week Of Horror’ In July
- Slaughter In Nigeria — Where Is Obama’s State Department?
- The Ultimate Source Of Islamic Hate For Infidels
- British Woman Facing Execution For ‘Insulting’ Islam
- 1,202,917 Visitors Since March 2011