Egypt Breaches Peace Treaty With Israel and Cancels Natural Gas Export, ‘Egypt Does Not Understand What It Is Doing’
Actually, I believe that Egypt is fully aware of what it is doing. It is one step towards an all-out annulment of the Camp David Accords …
Ampal-American Israel Corporation, a partner in the East Mediterranean Gas Company (EMG), which operates the pipeline, said the Egyptian companies involved had notified EMG they were ‘terminating the gas and purchase agreement.’
The company said in a statement that the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company had notified them of the decision, adding that ‘EMG considers the termination attempt unlawful and in bad faith, and consequently demanded its withdrawal.’
It said EMG, Ampal, and EMG’s other international shareholders were ‘considering their options and legal remedies as well as approaching the various governments.’
Sources close to EMG said in response, ‘Egypt does not understand what it is doing. This move will bring back the country – politically and economically – by 30 years. This is a breach of the peace agreement with Israel.'” Read more.
- Hamas Kindergarten Graduation Has Children Holding Weapons, Training For Jihad, Glorifying Death wp.me/p1qlPa-6Xy 2 hours ago
- PA Kids' Show: Israel is 'Occupied Palestine' 10/20/2014Official PA children's program host says several Israeli cities are 'Palestinian lands' - including Haifa, Yafo, and Akko.
- Watch: ISIS 'Ethics Police' Cracking Down on Iraq Dissent 10/20/2014What does the Islamic state look like from the inside? Take a peek in the terror group's latest propaganda video.
- New 'Gesture': Gazans Visit Jailed Terrorist Relatives 10/20/2014After 500 Gazans pray on Temple Mount, and building materials sent despite terror tunnel construction, Israel makes another 'gesture.'
- Khamenei: 'West Bank' Should Hound Israel Like Gaza 10/20/2014Secretary-General of Islamic Jihad, Ramadan Abdullah Shalah, meets Iranian leader in Tehran.
- Turkey to Allow Kurdish Fighters into Syria to Battle ISIS 10/20/2014Ankara confirms reports it will allow Iraqi Peshmerga forces to cross into embattled Kobane move likely the result of US pressure.
- Hezbollah Leader Snubs UN Envoy as Lebanon Tension Simmers 10/20/2014Hezbollah allies in Lebanon say Nasrallah refused to meet UN Syria envoy last week, sending deputy instead local political tensions high.
- US Airdrops Weapons to Kurds Despite Turkish Opposition 10/20/2014After Erdogan calls Kurdish fighters 'terrorists' and opposes arming them, arms dropped in Kobane to aid fight against ISIS.
- How the Muslim World Benefits from ISISPlaying “Good Caliph“and “Bad Caliph.”
- Bill Whittle: Fear of EbolaA Truth Revolt video.
- Janet Yellen Shills for the DemocratsThe Chairman of the Federal Reserve indulges a destructive leftist lie.
- Tricking and Dividing the Muslim World — on The Glazov GangNonie Darwish zeroes in on the best strategies to confront and outsmart our enemy in the terror war.
- Islamist Turkey’s BetrayalHelping ISIS by bombing kurds.
- Hong Kong’s Birthright Citizenship ProblemA lesson for the U.S.?
- A Rebuttal to Islam: Top 5 ArgumentsA counter-punch to one of the world's biggest Islamic organizations.
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense LawyersICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between ICC"s Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Julia Seymour of World Magazine regarding the recent decision by the Sudanese government to ban the lawyers that defended Meriam Ibrahim, who was given the death penalty for her Christian faith. 09/30/2014 Sudan (World Magazine) - Meriam Ibra […]
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Hamas Kindergarten Graduation Has Children Holding Weapons, Training For Jihad, Glorifying Death
- “Depraved Monsters”: Cellphone From Dead ISIS Terrorist In Syria Suggests Beheading Of Baby Girl
- Iraq: ISIS Reportedly Beheads University Professor In Front Of Her Family For Protesting Against Terrorism
- UK: Convert To Islam Vows To Behead Westerners In New Video Released By ISIS Caliphate
- Austria: “Very Nice” 16-Year-Old Has Sudden Urge To Kill Non-Muslims After Converting To Islam
- Ebola In America: Six Reasons To Panic
- Report: Possible Ebola Case At The Pentagon As Woman From West Africa Begins Vomiting On Tour Bus
- Video: The Myth Of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
- Syria: Man Converts To Christianity, Muslim Family Threatens To Cut His Throat
- Desert Doctrines: The Savage Lands Of Islam
- Video: Houston Muslim Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate In Front Of Policeman
- “A Shot Across The Bow”: City Of Houston Demands Christian Pastors Turn Over Their Sermons
- Texas: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
- Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Canary In The Coal Mine For Us All (And It’s Dying)
- Muslim Preacher In Britain Praises ISIS Caliphate: We Can Start Having Slave Girls Again!
- On The Move: Islamic State Seizes Iraq Base Near Baghdad, 180,000 Flee Cities Of Hit And Kubaisa
- More: Three Islamic Terror Suspects Arrested In Central London
- ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls For Sexual Slavery
- Beheadings, Amputations, Eye Gouging, Destruction: Witnesses Describe Horrors As ISIS Seeks To Overtake Kobane
- Islamic State Calls Upon “Every Muslim” In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- 2 Out of 3 Countries Spreading Polio Are Muslim
- Is Ben Affleck a Racist?
- ISIS Commander: We Offer People The Chance To Convert To Islam And Worship Allah Before Killing Them
- Health Care Worker At Dallas Hospital Tests Positive For Ebola
- “Moderate” Muslim Becomes Devout Muslim, Suddenly Believes It Is “Good” To Kill Non-Muslims
- “Our Youngest Martyr Yet” – ISIS Terrorists Boast About Death Of 10-Year-Old Boy
- Canada: Authorities Monitoring Hundreds Of Muslims Discussing “Knife And Gun” Attacks Inside Canada
- Panic: Three Rhode Island Elementary Schools Get Beheading Threats, Similar Threats In Massachusetts And New Hampshire
- Canada: Pro-Amputations And Pro-Stoning Mosque In Montreal Visited By Liberal “Leader” Justin Trudeau
- A Cartoon: The Death-Wish Of Islam-Denial
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,693,690 Visitors Since March 2011