Canada: Mystery ‘Boom’ Noise Rattles Barrie, Ontario Neighbourhood
Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home.
‘It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbours came out to see what happened,’ Higgins said. ‘No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash.’
At least 10 neighbours were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound.
‘Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large,’ he said. ‘I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn’t have just been our house.’” Read more.
- Nigeria: Abuja Bus Bomb That Killed At Least 71 May Have Been Targeting Christians wp.me/p1qlPa-6l2 12 hours ago
- UN Chief Urges Netanyahu, Abbas, to Carry on Talks 04/15/2014Ban Ki-moon speaks to Israeli PM, Palestinian Authority chief individually in a bid to rescue collapsing talks.
- Minister Says Kerry is 'Surrendering' to Iran on Nukes 04/14/2014Intelligence Minister Steinitz blasts John Kerry's statement favoring a deal leaving Iran 'months or a year' from a nuclear weapon.
- Galloway: Gaza is Like the Warsaw Ghetto 04/14/2014Anti-Israel British MP compares Gaza to Warsaw Ghetto and its residents to the Jews who led the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.
- Saudi Arabia Orders 'Anti-Islamic' Website Closed 04/14/2014A Saudi court orders the permanent closure of a liberal website for publishing "anti-Islamic content."
- PA Claims Congress is Pushing for Sanctions Against It 04/14/2014PA claims some members of the U.S. Congress are calling for action against it in response to the unilateral UN move.
- Iran Wants 30,000 New Generation Centrifuges for Fuel 04/14/2014Iran’s nuclear chief says his country will need 30,000 of its new generation centrifuges to meet domestic fuel demands.
- Assad: The War is Turning in Our Favor 04/14/2014Syria's President claims that the war that has torn his country apart for three years is turning in the government's favor.
- One Year Anniversary of Boston Bombing: A Lesson in FBI FailureObama’s PC agenda led to paralysis on warnings that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a jihadist.
- Brandeis, Female Mutilation and the Falsehoods of a Faculty PetitionThe twisted and callous agenda of those who squeezed President Lawrence to disinvite Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- What Eric Holder Doesn’t Want to Talk AboutWhy the Left made a dialogue about the “yellow complex” off-limits.
- The EPA’s Science ProblemStartling revelations about the agency's misrepresentation of data.
- Latino, Female Conservatives Blacklisted from Philly ‘Diversity’ CenterHow the International House Philadelphia treats immigrants and women with dissident views.
- Tiananmen Square: 25 Years Since a Failed Revolt for Democracy in ChinaReflections on the torch of freedom that Chinese students lit on April 15, 1989.
- Obama’s War on the MediaWhy the press fears Obama like no president before.
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- David Cameron: ‘We Should Stand Up against Persecution of Christians’ICC Note: Speaking at an Easter event, British Prime Minister David Cameron raised the issue of Christian persecution. “It is the case that Christians are now the most persecuted religion around the world. “We should stand up against persecution of Christians and other faith groups wherever and whenever we can,” he told the audience including representatives […]
- Jihadists Are Embarking On ‘Final Solution’ In Middle EastICC Note: In a speech the day following the murder of a Dutch Priest who had served in Syria for decades, Lord Alton of Liverpool highlights the dangerous ideology that is driving targeted persecution of Christians across the Middle East. Syria has become the focal point of this crisis, one that could be framed in the language of a ‘Final Solution’, recallin […]
- Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East?ICC Note: Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East? It’s almost an unbelievable question for anyone who looks at the reports emerging from the region. This should not be understood to say that Christians are the only ones suffering. There are numerous causes of suffering and destruction that has affected so many across the region, and that has led to the […]
- Study Shows More Religious Violence in Less Religiously Diverse CountriesICC Note: A recent study has show that there are more incidents of religiously motivated violence in countries that lack religious diversity. Both Somalia and Afghanistan are among the least religiously diverse countries in the world and top the list for countries with the most religiously motivated incidents of violence. Across the Muslim world, Christians […]
- Ethnic Cleansing Could Lead to Mass Exodus of Middle East ChristiansICC Note: As religious and political leaders look at the trends from recent days, it is hard not fear that violence against Christians may continue to drive large numbers of them to seek refuge outside of their homelands. The level of violence has many looking back some 1300 or 1400 years to find a historical equivalent. Yet, far too often, when world leader […]
- The Watchman Show: The Israeli Solution 04/09/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Caroline Glick, author of the new book, The Israeli Solution, to discuss what Israel needs to do in the face of tremendous world pressure to establish a Palestinian state. We're also joined by Israel's Minister of the Economy Naftali Bennett, a rising star in Israeli politics. Plus, we s […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Turkey's Islamist Leader Takes NATO Ally on Downward Spiral 04/04/2014My latest report for CBN News aired today, focusing on the dangerous turn of Turkey--a NATO country that once enjoyed strong relations with the U.S. and Israel. Things are moving in the wrong direction big time under Turkey's radical Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan (who just banned YouTube and Twitter).> Click on viewer to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Perils of Engaging Rogue Regimes 03/26/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Middle East expert Michael Rubin to discuss his new book, Dancing with the Devil: the Perils of Engaging Rogue Regimes. Plus, we travel to Hungary to meet a former outspoken anti-Semite who has had a profound transformation. Finally, author Ray Bentley joins us to talk about his latest book, The H […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.9 - Bouvet Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-04-15 03:57:02 UTC2014-04-15 04:57:02 +01:00 at epicenterLocation53.527°S 8.704°EDepth11.74 km (7.29 mi)
- M 7.4 - 111km S of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIII Time2014-04-13 12:36:18 UTC2014-04-13 23:36:18 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.451°S 162.069°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 7.6 - 100km SSE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIII Time2014-04-12 20:14:39 UTC2014-04-13 07:14:39 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.315°S 162.211°EDepth29.31 km (18.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 18km S of Nandaime, NicaraguaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2014-04-11 20:29:13 UTC2014-04-11 14:29:13 -06:00 at epicenterLocation11.591°N 86.040°WDepth135.00 km (83.89 mi)
- M 6.5 - 78km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-11 08:16:48 UTC2014-04-11 18:16:48 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.855°S 155.017°EDepth39.42 km (24.49 mi)
- Nigeria: Abuja Bus Bomb That Killed At Least 71 May Have Been Targeting Christians
- Culture Of Death: Palestinian Girl Says Her Life’s Ambition Is To Be A Great Killer
- The Boston Globe: The Global War On Christianity Is Violent And Real
- Palestinian Mufti: We Will Either Live On The Land Or Be Buried In It As Martyrs
- Carl Gallups: Jews Coming To Yeshua (Jesus) At Wailing Wall, ‘There Is No Doubt That We Are Living In Prophetic Times’
- Passover Shame: Activists In Israel Say Hamas Has Conquered Temple Mount, Police Have ‘Lost Control’
- This Weekend In Nigeria: Islamists Massacre Students, Kill Hundreds Of ‘Infidels’ For Their Prophet
- Australia: Muslim Preacher Publicly Prays For Slaughter Of Non-Muslims, Authorities Say It’s OK
- India: Muslim Politician Says Rape Victims Should Be Hanged, ‘There Will Be Changes In The Law If We Come To Power’
- UK: Muslim Man Beheads Girlfriend After ‘Hearing Voices’ In His Head
- ‘Little Muslim Caliphates’: Native French Under Attack In Muslim-Controlled Parts Of France
- Denmark: Convert To Christianity Is Violently Attacked By Muslim At Asylum Center
- Uganda: Islamic Sheikh Converts To Christianity, Muslim Relatives Develop Sudden Urge To Kill Him
- Sweden: Police Attacked By 50 ‘Youths’ In Muslim-Dominated Area
- UN: When Palestinian Men Beat Their Wives, It’s Israel’s Fault
- Australia: Teen Girls Gang Raped, Media Leaves Out Revealing Details Concerning Identity Of Their Rapists
- And Hell Followed: Syria Is What Happens When Islam Wins
- Age Of Darkness: Sharia Law Is Gaining Ground Across The World
- ‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Chickens’: Muslim Persecution Of Christians, December 2013
- China Official: Islamists Are Seeking To Ban Laughter At Weddings And Crying At Funerals
- Connecticut: Moroccan ‘Refugee’ Faking Political Persecution To Enter US Plotted To Bomb School, Fed Building
- New York: Woman Converts To Islam, Shocked To Discover She’s Now Considered Inferior To Men
- Obama’s Mideast Nightmare
- PA’s Top Negotiator: Hamas ‘Is Not And Never Was A Terror Group’
- 50 Reasons Why Islam’s Mohammad Was Not A Prophet
- New York: Middle-East ‘Refugee’ Rapes Woman, ‘He Took What He Believed He Was Entitled To’
- Pakistan: Christian Couple Falsely Accused Of Blaspheming Mohammed Is Sentenced To Death
- Egypt: Muslims Promptly Seek Out Christians To Kill After Friday Prayer Service
- Oklahoma Rattled By Record-Breaking Earthquake Activity
- Canada: Wannabe Jihadist Expresses Hatred For Christians And The West, ‘If You Ever Insult The Prophet … You Deserve A Certain Outcome’
- 1,195,707 Visitors Since March 2011