Canada: Mystery ‘Boom’ Noise Rattles Barrie, Ontario Neighbourhood
Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home.
‘It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbours came out to see what happened,’ Higgins said. ‘No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash.’
At least 10 neighbours were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound.
‘Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large,’ he said. ‘I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn’t have just been our house.'” Read more.
- Sweden: Gang Of “Youths” In Muslim Area Viciously Assault Elderly Man After Thinking His Hearing Aid Was… wp.me/p1qlPa-6XR 5 hours ago
- UN Chief to Investigate Attacks on UN Facilities in Gaza 10/22/2014Ban Ki-moon announces investigation into attacks on UN's Gaza facilities and the use of UN sites to store weapons.
- Pentagon: Airstrikes Have Helped Keep ISIS Away from Kobane 10/22/2014Pentagon spokesman warns that the town of Kobane could still fall into the hands of ISIS and that the situation is "tenuous".
- Watch: US Weapons Airdrop Falls into ISIS Hands 10/21/2014American support for Kurdish fighters in embattled city of Kobane goes awry, as brutal jihadists sarcastically thank US for the ammo.
- Jordan Pressing Israel not to Allow Jewish Temple Mount Prayer 10/21/2014Jordanian ambassador to 'Palestine' reveals diplomatic war against new prayer bill, and vast financial network to Arabize Jerusalem.
- Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Sinai Jihadis to Death 10/21/2014Members of Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis found guilty of deadly attacks against Egyptian military targets
- Iran Says it Foiled Sabotage on Bushehr Nuclear Reactor 10/21/2014Iranian intelligence minister announces arrests of foreign agents in Bushehr, Iran's 'nuclear hub.'
- Woman Stoned to Death by Her Own Father in ISIS Territory 10/21/2014Latest evidence of ISIS atrocities emerge as woman stoned for adultery heartbreaking scenes as father refuses to forgive her.
- The Blood on Obama’s HandsA radical president spawns an unmitigated disaster in the Middle East.
- Andrew Klavan: Helping the Pro-Obama Media Learn From the PastA Truth Revolt video.
- You Can’t Reform Islam Without Reforming MuslimsIslam hasn’t changed because Muslims don’t want it to.
- Obama, the Virtuoso ManagerWhy criticism of the president's "incompetence" is wrong.
- The Counter Jihad Coalition Hits the Streets of L.A. — on The Glazov GangSteve Amundson shares his group’s “public outreach” about Islam on 3rd St. Promenade.
- Fear in AmericaCitizens say their country is "out of control" -- and leadership is nowhere to be found.
- Every American Must See ‘The Border States of America’Exposing the human toll of the border crisis.
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- ISIS Declares Christians No. 1 EnemyICC Note: Showing the religious element of its agenda, ISIS has threatened to break the crosses of Christians in the latest version of its English language publication. The cover image shows the Vatican with the black flag of ISIS flying over top. The group continues to attempt to solidify its hold on territory in Iraq and Syria and continue to attract suppo […]
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,696,003 Visitors Since March 2011