Canada: Mystery ‘Boom’ Noise Rattles Barrie, Ontario Neighbourhood
Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home.
‘It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbours came out to see what happened,’ Higgins said. ‘No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash.’
At least 10 neighbours were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound.
‘Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large,’ he said. ‘I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn’t have just been our house.’” Read more.
- Fatah Official: Hamas will Abide by Two-State Solution 04/24/2014Jibril Rajoub says all of the Palestinian factions will have to follow Mahmoud Abbas's lead on 'peace process.'
- Egyptian Spokesmen: Put Treaty With Israel to a Referendum 04/24/2014Spokesmen for the two Egyptian presidential candidates have advocated for putting the peace treaty with Israel to a vote in a referendum.
- UN Calls for Investigation Into Syrian Chlorine Attack 04/24/2014United Nations Security Council calls for an investigation into reports of alleged chlorine gas use in some Syrian towns.
- Senior Fatah Official Slams Netanyahu's 'Racist' Coalition 04/24/2014Senior Fatah official Jibril Rajoub claims the deal between Hamas and Fatah has nothing to do with the peace talks with Israel.
- Tunisia's Parliament Protests Recognition of Israeli Passport 04/24/2014Tunisia's parliament to question tourism minister over a decision allowing Israelis to use their passports to enter the country.
- Islamic Jihad Predicts Hamas-Fatah Pact Will Fail 04/24/2014Islamic Jihad says agreement between Hamas and Fatah will fail, cites the five-week period set by the sides to form unity government.
- Abbas: Hamas Pact Doesn't Contradict Peace Talks 04/24/2014PA chairman believes he can form a government with Hamas and still hold peace talks with Israel.
- The Blair DoctrineReplacing democracy with religious freedom.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Castro’s Propagandist & SnitchWhat the media's eulogies of a Nobel-winning author didn't tell you.
- Why the Left Will Never Abandon ‘Global Warming’A look at the mother of all issues for the lovers of Big Government.
- To Execute a Victim of Attempted RapeThe Islamic Republic unveils its true face.
- ‘Easy Meat’: Inside the World of Muslim Rape Gangs, Part II — on The Glazov GangGavin Boby unveils a horrifying segment of Islamic Jihad terrorizing the U.K.
- Video: Raymond Ibrahim on Islam, Dictators, and Christian PersecutionThe Freedom Center's Shillman Fellow appears on New Zealand’s "Shine TV."
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About the ‘Central Park Five’New York City poised to deliver millions of dollars to men of dubious innocence.
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- David Cameron: ‘We Should Stand Up against Persecution of Christians’ICC Note: Speaking at an Easter event, British Prime Minister David Cameron raised the issue of Christian persecution. “It is the case that Christians are now the most persecuted religion around the world. “We should stand up against persecution of Christians and other faith groups wherever and whenever we can,” he told the audience including representatives […]
- Jihadists Are Embarking On ‘Final Solution’ In Middle EastICC Note: In a speech the day following the murder of a Dutch Priest who had served in Syria for decades, Lord Alton of Liverpool highlights the dangerous ideology that is driving targeted persecution of Christians across the Middle East. Syria has become the focal point of this crisis, one that could be framed in the language of a ‘Final Solution’, recallin […]
- Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East?ICC Note: Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East? It’s almost an unbelievable question for anyone who looks at the reports emerging from the region. This should not be understood to say that Christians are the only ones suffering. There are numerous causes of suffering and destruction that has affected so many across the region, and that has led to the […]
- Study Shows More Religious Violence in Less Religiously Diverse CountriesICC Note: A recent study has show that there are more incidents of religiously motivated violence in countries that lack religious diversity. Both Somalia and Afghanistan are among the least religiously diverse countries in the world and top the list for countries with the most religiously motivated incidents of violence. Across the Muslim world, Christians […]
- Ethnic Cleansing Could Lead to Mass Exodus of Middle East ChristiansICC Note: As religious and political leaders look at the trends from recent days, it is hard not fear that violence against Christians may continue to drive large numbers of them to seek refuge outside of their homelands. The level of violence has many looking back some 1300 or 1400 years to find a historical equivalent. Yet, far too often, when world leader […]
- The Watchman Show: Why Events Happening 'Over There' Matter 04/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by a CBN News All-Star panel--Senior International Correspondent Gary Lane, Senior Editor John Waage and Jerusalem Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell--to discuss Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey and why what happens internationally today will affect every American. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The Israeli Solution 04/09/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Caroline Glick, author of the new book, The Israeli Solution, to discuss what Israel needs to do in the face of tremendous world pressure to establish a Palestinian state. We're also joined by Israel's Minister of the Economy Naftali Bennett, a rising star in Israeli politics. Plus, we s […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Turkey's Islamist Leader Takes NATO Ally on Downward Spiral 04/04/2014My latest report for CBN News aired today, focusing on the dangerous turn of Turkey--a NATO country that once enjoyed strong relations with the U.S. and Israel. Things are moving in the wrong direction big time under Turkey's radical Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan (who just banned YouTube and Twitter).> Click on viewer to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 94km S of Port Hardy, CanadaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - V Time2014-04-24 03:10:12 UTC2014-04-23 19:10:12 -08:00 at epicenterLocation49.846°N 127.444°WDepth11.40 km (7.08 mi)
- M 7.5 - 75km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 13:27:59 UTC2014-04-19 23:27:59 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.720°S 154.932°EDepth30.87 km (19.18 mi)
- M 6.6 - 59km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 01:04:03 UTC2014-04-19 11:04:03 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.679°S 155.085°EDepth24.40 km (15.16 mi)
- M 7.2 - 36km NNW of Tecpan de Galeana, MexicoPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-04-18 14:27:26 UTC2014-04-18 09:27:26 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.552°N 100.816°WDepth24.00 km (14.91 mi)
- M 6.9 - Bouvet Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-04-15 03:57:02 UTC2014-04-15 04:57:02 +01:00 at epicenterLocation53.527°S 8.704°EDepth11.74 km (7.29 mi)
- Egypt: “Every Friday Is A Day Of Death” For Christians In Cairo
- The War Against Christians In Africa
- Islam’s Tenuous Connection To Jerusalem
- Mali: Islamist Group Announces Death Of French Hostage, “In The Name Of Allah, He Is Dead”
- German Rapper Converts To Islam, Falls In Love With Death, Dies In Syria For “Allah’s” Glory
- Islam’s Religious War With Everyone
- France: Muslim Man Enters Church, Unfolds Prayer Rug Near Altar, Prays Antichrist Prayer During Easter Service
- ‘Our Youngest Hostage’: Syrian Islamists Post Shocking Photo Of Tiny Christian Toddler, Guns Pointed At Head
- ‘Carnage’: Nigerian Islamists Burn Down Christian Church And Homes On Easter Sunday, Murder Over 150
- Egypt: Rate Of Christian Girls Abducted And Attacked By ‘Extremists’ On The Rise
- 17-Year-Old Girl Converts To Christianity, Is Promptly Beaten To Death By Her Muslim Father
- Again: Spectacular Fireball From Space Explodes Over Russian City (Video)
- Indeed Christ, Our Passover, Was Sacrificed For Us
- Pakistan: Yet Another Muslim Kills Yet Another Christian For Not Converting To Islam
- Central African Republic: Islamic Jihadists Murder Christian Priest, Mutilate His Corpse
- Uh-O Canada: Muslim Sheikh Claims That ‘Non-Agonizing’ Wife Beatings Are A-OK
- Austria: Teenage Muslim Girls Proclaim ‘Death Is Our Goal’ On Facebook, Promptly Run Away To Syria
- Malaysia: National Fatwa Council Forbids Muslims From Saying ‘Rest In Peace’ To Dead Christians
- Powerful 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Mexico City
- Nigeria: Islamic Jihadists Abduct 100 Schoolgirls As Sex Slaves
- Saudi Arabia Is Beginning To See The Writing On The Wall — And She Trembles
- Bangladesh: Christian Woman Gang-Raped By Muslim ‘Youths’, Police Would Rather Ignore It
- Tunisian Hackers Threaten The U.S. With A ‘Week Of Horror’ In July
- Slaughter In Nigeria — Where Is Obama’s State Department?
- The Ultimate Source Of Islamic Hate For Infidels
- British Woman Facing Execution For ‘Insulting’ Islam
- Syrian Islamists Promise To ‘Destroy’ Canada After Fighting In The Middle East
- ‘We Must Eliminate The Cross’: New Video Shows Largest And Most Dangerous Al Qaeda Gathering In Years
- Nigeria: Abuja Bus Bomb That Killed At Least 71 May Have Been Targeting Christians
- Culture Of Death: Palestinian Girl Says Her Life’s Ambition Is To Be A Great Killer
- 1,202,355 Visitors Since March 2011