Egyptian Cleric Leads Pro-Al-Qaeda Demonstration in Tahrir Square, Threatens US and Jews with ‘Men Who Love Death’ and ‘Seek Death’
If they continue down the broad road they are on, their wish to be ‘united’ with Osama bin Laden will one day be granted. But it will be in a much darker place than the one they’ve envisioned …
Proverbs 21:6, “Getting treasures by a lying tongue Is the fleeting fantasy of those who seek death.”
Proverbs 8:35-36, “For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.”
Revelation 9:6, “In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.”
Egyptian Cleric Sheik Tawfiq Al-Afni at Tahrir Square in Cairo: “First of all, Islamic Law is the only source for legislation… the Prophet Muhammad prophesied that the return of Islam was inevitable… Sheik Osama bin Laden is a man who waged Jihad for the sake of Allah and we pray that Allah will unite us with him and the martyrs in Paradise. My brothers in Islam, we say with great pride that we adhere to the Jihad for the sake of Allah… We respond to Your call. Please turn our skulls into a ladder for your glory. We say to infidel America: By Allah, if you contemplate coming to Egypt, you will encounter men who love death more than you love life… I say to the Jews: if you contemplate harming Egypt or its Muslim people, you will encounter men who seek death more than you seek life … ‘Oh Allah, grant us martyrdom for Your sake. – Amen …” Watch video below:
- Canada: Canadian Solider In Quebec Attacked By Convert To Islam Has Died wp.me/p1qlPa-6XJ 2 hours ago
- Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Sinai Jihadis to Death 10/21/2014Members of Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis found guilty of deadly attacks against Egyptian military targets
- Iran Says it Foiled Sabotage on Bushehr Nuclear Reactor 10/21/2014Iranian intelligence minister announces arrests of foreign agents in Bushehr, Iran's 'nuclear hub.'
- Woman Stoned to Death by Her Own Father in ISIS Territory 10/21/2014Latest evidence of ISIS atrocities emerge as woman stoned for adultery heartbreaking scenes as father refuses to forgive her.
- Abbas Toughens PA Law Against Selling Property to Israelis 10/21/2014After recent Jewish real estate purchases in Jerusalem, Mahmoud Abbas adds hard labor to sentence for Arabs caught selling to Jews.
- IAEA: Iran Taking Action to Comply with Interim Agreement 10/21/2014UN atomic agency's latest report finds that Iran is taking further action to comply with an interim nuclear agreement with six world powers.
- Gaza Ceasefire Negotiations to Resume Next Week 10/21/2014Hamas says Israeli and Palestinian Arab negotiators are to resume talks on a durable Gaza ceasefire next week in Cairo.
- PA Kids' Show: Israel is 'Occupied Palestine' 10/20/2014Official PA children's program host says several Israeli cities are 'Palestinian lands' - including Haifa, Yafo, and Akko.
- The Blood on Obama’s HandsA radical president spawns an unmitigated disaster in the Middle East.
- Andrew Klavan: Helping the Pro-Obama Media Learn From the PastA Truth Revolt video.
- You Can’t Reform Islam Without Reforming MuslimsIslam hasn’t changed because Muslims don’t want it to.
- Obama, the Virtuoso ManagerWhy criticism of the president's "incompetence" is wrong.
- The Counter Jihad Coalition Hits the Streets of L.A. — on The Glazov GangSteve Amundson shares his group’s “public outreach” about Islam on 3rd St. Promenade.
- Fear in AmericaCitizens say their country is "out of control" -- and leadership is nowhere to be found.
- Every American Must See ‘The Border States of America’Exposing the human toll of the border crisis.
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- ISIS Declares Christians No. 1 EnemyICC Note: Showing the religious element of its agenda, ISIS has threatened to break the crosses of Christians in the latest version of its English language publication. The cover image shows the Vatican with the black flag of ISIS flying over top. The group continues to attempt to solidify its hold on territory in Iraq and Syria and continue to attract suppo […]
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Syria: ISIS Terrorists Behead Man With Down’s Syndrome For Being An Infidel
- Canada: Canadian Solider Attacked In Quebec By Convert To Islam Has Died
- Canada: Convert To Islam Attacks Two Canadian Soldiers In Quebec, One Critially Injured
- Hamas Kindergarten Graduation Has Children Holding Weapons, Training For Jihad, Glorifying Death
- “Depraved Monsters”: Cellphone From Dead ISIS Terrorist In Syria Suggests Beheading Of Baby Girl
- Iraq: ISIS Reportedly Beheads University Professor In Front Of Her Family For Protesting Against Terrorism
- UK: Convert To Islam Vows To Behead Westerners In New Video Released By ISIS Caliphate
- Austria: “Very Nice” 16-Year-Old Has Sudden Urge To Kill Non-Muslims After Converting To Islam
- Ebola In America: Six Reasons To Panic
- Report: Possible Ebola Case At The Pentagon As Woman From West Africa Begins Vomiting On Tour Bus
- Video: The Myth Of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
- Syria: Man Converts To Christianity, Muslim Family Threatens To Cut His Throat
- Desert Doctrines: The Savage Lands Of Islam
- Video: Houston Muslim Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate In Front Of Policeman
- “A Shot Across The Bow”: City Of Houston Demands Christian Pastors Turn Over Their Sermons
- Texas: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
- Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Canary In The Coal Mine For Us All (And It’s Dying)
- Muslim Preacher In Britain Praises ISIS Caliphate: We Can Start Having Slave Girls Again!
- On The Move: Islamic State Seizes Iraq Base Near Baghdad, 180,000 Flee Cities Of Hit And Kubaisa
- More: Three Islamic Terror Suspects Arrested In Central London
- ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls For Sexual Slavery
- Beheadings, Amputations, Eye Gouging, Destruction: Witnesses Describe Horrors As ISIS Seeks To Overtake Kobane
- Islamic State Calls Upon “Every Muslim” In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- 2 Out of 3 Countries Spreading Polio Are Muslim
- Is Ben Affleck a Racist?
- ISIS Commander: We Offer People The Chance To Convert To Islam And Worship Allah Before Killing Them
- Health Care Worker At Dallas Hospital Tests Positive For Ebola
- “Moderate” Muslim Becomes Devout Muslim, Suddenly Believes It Is “Good” To Kill Non-Muslims
- “Our Youngest Martyr Yet” – ISIS Terrorists Boast About Death Of 10-Year-Old Boy
- Canada: Authorities Monitoring Hundreds Of Muslims Discussing “Knife And Gun” Attacks Inside Canada
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Lorra B. on Syria: ISIS Terrorists Behead…|
|ninjaparrabelum on Perversion: Jubilant ISIS Jiha…|
|jesusdidntgiveuponme on “Depraved Monsters…|
|50djohnson on Christians In Pakistan Told To…|
|Anonymous on Media Silent As Muslims Ethnic…|
|rayne on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|edwardpalamar on The People of the Prince to Co…|
|artiewhitefox on The Nazis Are Back: Muslims Fo…|
|MarthaNan Bonelli on “Motive Unclear”:…|
|MarthaNan Bonelli on The Nazis Are Back: Muslims Fo…|
|Lynette Gautier on The People of the Prince to Co…|
|Kathy & Woodie S… on “A Shot Across The Bow…|
|hausfrauensex18.com on Muslim Preacher In Britain Pra…|
|Lisa on Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Can…|
|lichencraig on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
- 1,695,389 Visitors Since March 2011