Egyptian Cleric Leads Pro-Al-Qaeda Demonstration in Tahrir Square, Threatens US and Jews with ‘Men Who Love Death’ and ‘Seek Death’
If they continue down the broad road they are on, their wish to be ‘united’ with Osama bin Laden will one day be granted. But it will be in a much darker place than the one they’ve envisioned …
Proverbs 21:6, “Getting treasures by a lying tongue Is the fleeting fantasy of those who seek death.”
Proverbs 8:35-36, “For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.”
Revelation 9:6, “In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.”
Egyptian Cleric Sheik Tawfiq Al-Afni at Tahrir Square in Cairo: “First of all, Islamic Law is the only source for legislation… the Prophet Muhammad prophesied that the return of Islam was inevitable… Sheik Osama bin Laden is a man who waged Jihad for the sake of Allah and we pray that Allah will unite us with him and the martyrs in Paradise. My brothers in Islam, we say with great pride that we adhere to the Jihad for the sake of Allah… We respond to Your call. Please turn our skulls into a ladder for your glory. We say to infidel America: By Allah, if you contemplate coming to Egypt, you will encounter men who love death more than you love life… I say to the Jews: if you contemplate harming Egypt or its Muslim people, you will encounter men who seek death more than you seek life … ‘Oh Allah, grant us martyrdom for Your sake. – Amen …” Watch video below:
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days,… wp.me/p1qlPa-729 2 days ago
- Watch: Gaza's ISIS-style Propaganda 'Slaughter Jewish Soldiers' 11/22/2014Gazan based in Turkey releases fancy video clip a la ISIS threatening knife attacks on Israelis, replete with horrendous Hebrew text.
- New Hezbollah Rockets Can Hit Dimona Nuclear Plant 11/22/2014Iranian report says the Islamic regime has sent advanced rockets to Lebanese proxy terror group able to hit 'every point in Israel.'
- In Latest Video, ISIS Hostage Talks About Failed Rescue Attempt 11/21/2014ISIS released seventh video of British hostage John Cantlie, in which he talks about a failed attempt to rescue him on July 4.
- Abbas in Fiery Speech: We Will Stay in Our Country 11/21/2014PA Chairman slams Israel's policies and reiterates his intent to go to the UN, but also declares he's against terrorist attacks.
- Jordan's PM Sends Letter to Families of Jerusalem Terrorists 11/21/2014Jordan’s Prime Minister sends a letter of condolences to the families of the terrorists who murdered five people in Jerusalem.
- Watch: 'Run Away Zionists' Video with English Subtitles 11/21/2014MEMRI uploads a new version of Hamas's animated incitement video which encourages car terrorist attacks against Israelis.
- UN Chief Urges 'Flexibility' in Iran Nuclear Talks 11/21/2014UN Secretary-General urges all parties in nuclear talks between Iran and world powers to show flexibility in order to resolve the dispute.
- To Amnesty 5 MillionThe lawless Obamnesty has arrived.
- Black Skin Privilege and FergusonThe nation awaits the verdict in Ferguson and prepares for the vindictive retribution of the lynch mob.
- The Good Muslim TerroristThere are no Palestinians. There is only Islam.
- Bill Whittle: Selling ConservatismThe Firewall star explains how to pitch a pro-freedom message at Restoration Weekend.
- Responding to the SlaughterImmediate measures Israel should take to stop the Islamic jihad against the Jewish people.
- Hamas-linked CAIR: A Terror OrganizationThe UAE is more honest about jihad-supporting groups than Obama’s USA.
- New York Times Morally Confused by Synagogue MassacreAggressors, victims…what’s the difference?
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- The Watchman Show: Jerry Boykin, Kamal Saleem Discuss 'The Coalition' 11/19/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council and Kamal Saleem of Koome Ministries. The two men discuss their thrilling new novel about radical Islam, "The Coalition." Click on the viewer below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Women of ISIS: Western Girls Lured to Islamic State 11/16/2014My latest report examines the disturbing phenomenon of Western women and girls leaving their homes to travel to the Middle East and join ISIS. Last month, three teenage girls from suburban Denver were detained while trying to make their way to Syria. Hundreds of other young women from Western countries have made it to the Islamic State -- marrying ISIS fight […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Islam's War on Christianity 11/11/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we highlight the severe persecution of Christians in Muslim lands. Author Michael Coren joins us to discuss his new book, Hatred: Islam's War on Christianity. And the Vicar of Baghdad, Canon Andrew White, shares heartbreaking, firsthand accounts of ISIS's genocide against Iraqi Christians. Click play to […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.2 - 16km NNE of Omachi, JapanPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - IXTime2014-11-22 13:08:18 UTC2014-11-22 22:08:18 +09:00 at epicenterLocation36.640°N 137.911°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.5 - 122km WNW of Tobelo, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2014-11-21 10:10:19 UTC2014-11-21 18:10:19 +08:00 at epicenterLocation2.277°N 127.055°EDepth38.10 km (23.67 mi)
- M 4.2 - 4km S of San Juan Bautista, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-11-20 06:26:49 UTC2014-11-19 22:26:49 -08:00 at epicenterLocation36.806°N 121.536°WDepth6.59 km (4.09 mi)
- M 6.7 - 182km NE of Gisborne, New ZealandPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VII Time2014-11-16 22:33:20 UTC2014-11-17 10:33:20 +12:00 at epicenterLocation37.682°S 179.685°EDepth22.00 km (13.67 mi)
- M 7.1 - 156km NW of Kota Ternate, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-11-15 02:31:40 UTC2014-11-15 10:31:40 +08:00 at epicenterLocation1.928°N 126.547°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days, Anti-Christ-Takes-Over-The-World Disaster Movie”
- Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Muslim Groups Responsible For 66% Of All 17,958 Terror Killings In 2013
- ISIS Killers From France Call Upon Muslims Back Home To Kill Westerners: “Poison” Their Food And “Crush” Them Under Cars
- Lying Wonders: Apocalyptic Islamic “Prophecies” Are Fueling The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- PA President Advisor Blesses “The Wheels Of Your Cars, Your Axes And Kitchen Knives” In The Cause Of Allah
- Kuwait: Muslim Man Beats Wife To Death With Stick For Getting Pregnant Without His Permission
- Erdogan: Turkey Is “The Hope Of The Whole Region” And Will Be The Architect Of A New Middle East
- Pakistan: Remorse-Free Muslim Father Murders Daughter, Says He Was “Compelled To Kill Her As She Wanted To Marry For Love”
- Obama: ISIS Beheadings “Represent No Faith, Least Of All The Muslim Faith”
- Israel Eases Gun Restrictions After Muslims Slaughter 4 At Jerusalem “Mosque”, Palestinians Celebrate Murders
- Somalia: Islamists Behead Two Teen Girls For Opposing Terrorism, Many Others Feared Dead
- Report: Islamic State And Al-Qaeda Join Forces In Syria
- Israel: Worry Grips Jerusalem Residents Awaiting Next Attack, Security Measures Not Seen In Years Now In Place
- Wounded ISIS Leader Calls Upon Muslim Supporters Around The World To “Erupt Volcanoes Of Jihad Everywhere, Light The Earth With Fire”
- Islamic State Lines Up Family Of Children, Beheads Them All In Front Of Their Parents
- British Cleric Warns Women Against Marrying Syrian Jihadists: It’s a Scam, You’ll Be Raped And Kidnapped
- Video: The World’s Most Persecuted Minority — Christians
- “Wipe Them Out”: New Palestinian Music Video Calls Upon Muslims To Get In Cars And Mow Down Jews
- Christians Are Disappearing In The Middle East
- “Shocked”: Muslim Students With Extremist Views At York University In Canada Refuse To Condemn ISIS
- Nigeria: Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 78 High School Students For “Allah” In Northeastern Town
- Video: UK Muslims Attack Police With Rocket Fireworks In East London
- Nigeria: Christians Forced To Convert Or Die After Muslims Seize Town And Burn Down Churches
- Libyan City Of Darna Becomes Part Of Islamic Caliphate, Pledges Allegiance To Al-Baghdadi
- Somalia: Muslim Questioning Death Penalty For “Apostasy” Promptly Receives Death Threats (For Being An Apostate)
- Report: Leader Of ISIS Caliphate “Critically Wounded” After US Airstrike, Other Top Leaders Killed
- “Terrifying”: 150 Million Christians Suffering At Hands Of Muslims Have Reached “Biblical Proportions”
- Canada: Retired Marine Gets Death Threats From Arabic Speakers After Guarding War Memorial
- Egypt: Powerful Islamist Militant Group In Sinai Swears Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate
- Turkey Declares Protecting Al-Aqsa Mosque Its “Sacred” Mission, Will Do “Whatever It Takes”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,739,206 Visitors Since March 2011