Israel: Radical Islamists Calling for Islamic Caliphate Trying to Take Over Temple Mount
Are we about to soon witness one possible fulfillment of this prophecy come to pass? …
“On the 90th anniversary of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the vast Islamic Caliphate regime which fell in 1921 after WWI, thousands of members of the Radical Islamist organization Hizb ut-Tahrir rallied on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. They called for Muslims to unite and embrace the Caliphate rulership once more.
The rally took place in early July. Demonstrators flew banners bearing inscriptions such as ‘The Ummah (Muslims) Want Muslim Caliphates.’ A giant banner was put up in the Al Aksa mosque courtyard on the Temple Mount. Other banners said ‘No to Democracy, Yes to Caliphates’. The crowd controller, using a microphone, soon had the crowd chanting over and over, ‘O Muslim armies, awaken to help Muslims.’
The Hizb ut-Tahrir (‘Party of Liberation’) website calls for the Muslim armies to forcefully lift the Gaza IDF naval blockade with military action, making it serve ‘as a tight noose’ around Israel.
Caliphates were a totalitarian system of Muslim government established by Mohammed, who made himself the first Caliph, reigning until 632 C.E. The Caliph was a religious and political leader, who made the Koran’s prescriptions, now developed into the legal body known as Sharia law, the law of the land. The Ottoman Empire embraced the idea of a caliphate, and was governed this way until its dissolution.” Read more.
- Malaysia: National Fatwa Council Forbids Muslims From Saying ‘Rest In Peace’ To Dead Christians wp.me/p1qlPa-6lO 17 hours ago
- EU Focuses Pressure on Israel to Make Concessions, Restart Talks 04/18/2014EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton demands Israel stop construction for Jews in Judea and Samaria.
- Terrorist Complains Israeli Prison Harmed His Stamp Collection 04/18/2014Terrorist who murdered 2 Israeli students now making up for lost time after being released in 'goodwill gesture' - but has some complaints.
- Canada 'Tremendously Concerned' About the Muslim Brotherhood 04/18/2014Canadian Foreign Minister notes Canada's 'aggressive stand when it comes to listings [of terror groups]' but does not commit to ban.
- PA Official: Recognizing Israel as a Jewish State is 'Fantasy' 04/18/2014PA stubbornly clings to refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, wildly accuses Israel 'covering up massacres' of Palestinian Arabs.
- Police State? Turkey Passes New Intelligence Law 04/18/2014Erdogan-controlled parliament approves law giving intel agency greater powers, making punishment of leaks harsher.
- Lebanese Army Arrests High-Level Al Qaeda Operative 04/18/2014Palestinian Arab terrorist allegedly involved in multiple attacks for global jihad terror group caught in Lebanon.
- Rouhani Claims Iran 'Not After War' - on National Army Day 04/18/2014'Moderate' President Hassan Rouhani claims Iran is not looking for war, but rather for talks - but warns that it will 'resist invasion.'
- Where Does Naomi Wolf’s Hypocrisy End, Or Does It?By calling Phyllis Chesler a Zionist agent, Naomi Wolf shows herself to be a sad emblem of the pathetic state of the Left and of its pseudo feminist wing: ignorant, arrogant, bigoted, anti-Semitic, anti-American and an embarrassing fifth column for the Islamic barbarians of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.
- Anti-Semitic Violence, Neo-Nazis and the Anti-Israel LeftHow the Anti-Israel left contributed to the Kansas City attack.
- Diplomatic Breakthrough on Ukraine or More Russian Lies?Why odds for a successful deal are not likely.
- The Disappearance of US WillAmerica retreats -- and the world becomes more dangerous than ever.
- Hiding ObamaCare Data with the Census BureauHow Obama is making long-term comparisons of the bureau's health care statistics impossible.
- Gavin Boby’s Fight Against Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K. — on The Glazov GangA courageous lawyer confronts a barbaric strain of jihad terrorizing his country.
- Does Tax Refund Fraud Benefit Democrats?A disturbing look at who appears to be the biggest profiteer.
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- David Cameron: ‘We Should Stand Up against Persecution of Christians’ICC Note: Speaking at an Easter event, British Prime Minister David Cameron raised the issue of Christian persecution. “It is the case that Christians are now the most persecuted religion around the world. “We should stand up against persecution of Christians and other faith groups wherever and whenever we can,” he told the audience including representatives […]
- Jihadists Are Embarking On ‘Final Solution’ In Middle EastICC Note: In a speech the day following the murder of a Dutch Priest who had served in Syria for decades, Lord Alton of Liverpool highlights the dangerous ideology that is driving targeted persecution of Christians across the Middle East. Syria has become the focal point of this crisis, one that could be framed in the language of a ‘Final Solution’, recallin […]
- Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East?ICC Note: Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East? It’s almost an unbelievable question for anyone who looks at the reports emerging from the region. This should not be understood to say that Christians are the only ones suffering. There are numerous causes of suffering and destruction that has affected so many across the region, and that has led to the […]
- Study Shows More Religious Violence in Less Religiously Diverse CountriesICC Note: A recent study has show that there are more incidents of religiously motivated violence in countries that lack religious diversity. Both Somalia and Afghanistan are among the least religiously diverse countries in the world and top the list for countries with the most religiously motivated incidents of violence. Across the Muslim world, Christians […]
- Ethnic Cleansing Could Lead to Mass Exodus of Middle East ChristiansICC Note: As religious and political leaders look at the trends from recent days, it is hard not fear that violence against Christians may continue to drive large numbers of them to seek refuge outside of their homelands. The level of violence has many looking back some 1300 or 1400 years to find a historical equivalent. Yet, far too often, when world leader […]
- The Watchman Show: Why Events Happening 'Over There' Matter 04/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by a CBN News All-Star panel--Senior International Correspondent Gary Lane, Senior Editor John Waage and Jerusalem Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell--to discuss Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey and why what happens internationally today will affect every American. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The Israeli Solution 04/09/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Caroline Glick, author of the new book, The Israeli Solution, to discuss what Israel needs to do in the face of tremendous world pressure to establish a Palestinian state. We're also joined by Israel's Minister of the Economy Naftali Bennett, a rising star in Israeli politics. Plus, we s […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Turkey's Islamist Leader Takes NATO Ally on Downward Spiral 04/04/2014My latest report for CBN News aired today, focusing on the dangerous turn of Turkey--a NATO country that once enjoyed strong relations with the U.S. and Israel. Things are moving in the wrong direction big time under Turkey's radical Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan (who just banned YouTube and Twitter).> Click on viewer to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 59km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 01:04:03 UTC2014-04-19 11:04:03 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.679°S 155.085°EDepth24.40 km (15.16 mi)
- M 7.2 - 36km NNW of Tecpan de Galeana, MexicoPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - V Time2014-04-18 14:27:26 UTC2014-04-18 09:27:26 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.552°N 100.816°WDepth24.00 km (14.91 mi)
- M 6.9 - Bouvet Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-04-15 03:57:02 UTC2014-04-15 04:57:02 +01:00 at epicenterLocation53.527°S 8.704°EDepth11.74 km (7.29 mi)
- M 6.6 - 75km S of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - ITime2014-04-13 13:25:03 UTC2014-04-14 00:25:03 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.130°S 162.038°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 7.4 - 111km S of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIII Time2014-04-13 12:36:18 UTC2014-04-13 23:36:18 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.451°S 162.069°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- Malaysia: National Fatwa Council Forbids Muslims From Saying ‘Rest In Peace’ To Dead Christians
- Powerful 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Mexico City
- Nigeria: Islamic Jihadists Abduct 100 Schoolgirls As Sex Slaves
- Saudi Arabia Is Beginning To See The Writing On The Wall — And She Trembles
- Bangladesh: Christian Woman Gang-Raped By Muslim ‘Youths’, Police Would Rather Ignore It
- Tunisian Hackers Threaten The U.S. With A ‘Week Of Horror’ In July
- Slaughter In Nigeria — Where Is Obama’s State Department?
- The Ultimate Source Of Islamic Hate For Infidels
- British Woman Facing Execution For ‘Insulting’ Islam
- Syrian Islamists Promise To ‘Destroy’ Canada After Fighting In The Middle East
- ‘We Must Eliminate The Cross’: New Video Shows Largest And Most Dangerous Al Qaeda Gathering In Years
- Nigeria: Abuja Bus Bomb That Killed At Least 71 May Have Been Targeting Christians
- Culture Of Death: Palestinian Girl Says Her Life’s Ambition Is To Be A Great Killer
- The Boston Globe: The Global War On Christianity Is Violent And Real
- Palestinian Mufti: We Will Either Live On The Land Or Be Buried In It As Martyrs
- Carl Gallups: Jews Coming To Yeshua (Jesus) At Wailing Wall, ‘There Is No Doubt That We Are Living In Prophetic Times’
- Passover Shame: Activists In Israel Say Hamas Has Conquered Temple Mount, Police Have ‘Lost Control’
- This Weekend In Nigeria: Islamists Massacre Students, Kill Hundreds Of ‘Infidels’ For Their Prophet
- Australia: Muslim Preacher Publicly Prays For Slaughter Of Non-Muslims, Authorities Say It’s OK
- India: Muslim Politician Says Rape Victims Should Be Hanged, ‘There Will Be Changes In The Law If We Come To Power’
- UK: Muslim Man Beheads Girlfriend After ‘Hearing Voices’ In His Head
- ‘Little Muslim Caliphates’: Native French Under Attack In Muslim-Controlled Parts Of France
- Denmark: Convert To Christianity Is Violently Attacked By Muslim At Asylum Center
- Uganda: Islamic Sheikh Converts To Christianity, Muslim Relatives Develop Sudden Urge To Kill Him
- Sweden: Police Attacked By 50 ‘Youths’ In Muslim-Dominated Area
- UN: When Palestinian Men Beat Their Wives, It’s Israel’s Fault
- Australia: Teen Girls Gang Raped, Media Leaves Out Revealing Details Concerning Identity Of Their Rapists
- And Hell Followed: Syria Is What Happens When Islam Wins
- Age Of Darkness: Sharia Law Is Gaining Ground Across The World
- ‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Chickens’: Muslim Persecution Of Christians, December 2013
- 1,198,454 Visitors Since March 2011