Israel: Radical Islamists Calling for Islamic Caliphate Trying to Take Over Temple Mount
Are we about to soon witness one possible fulfillment of this prophecy come to pass? …
“On the 90th anniversary of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the vast Islamic Caliphate regime which fell in 1921 after WWI, thousands of members of the Radical Islamist organization Hizb ut-Tahrir rallied on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. They called for Muslims to unite and embrace the Caliphate rulership once more.
The rally took place in early July. Demonstrators flew banners bearing inscriptions such as ‘The Ummah (Muslims) Want Muslim Caliphates.’ A giant banner was put up in the Al Aksa mosque courtyard on the Temple Mount. Other banners said ‘No to Democracy, Yes to Caliphates’. The crowd controller, using a microphone, soon had the crowd chanting over and over, ‘O Muslim armies, awaken to help Muslims.’
The Hizb ut-Tahrir (‘Party of Liberation’) website calls for the Muslim armies to forcefully lift the Gaza IDF naval blockade with military action, making it serve ‘as a tight noose’ around Israel.
Caliphates were a totalitarian system of Muslim government established by Mohammed, who made himself the first Caliph, reigning until 632 C.E. The Caliph was a religious and political leader, who made the Koran’s prescriptions, now developed into the legal body known as Sharia law, the law of the land. The Ottoman Empire embraced the idea of a caliphate, and was governed this way until its dissolution.” Read more.
- ISIS Terrorist: “You Cannot Imagine The Pleasure You Get From Cutting Off A Baby’s Head” wp.me/p1qlPa-6QV 1 hour ago
- UN Condemns Murder of British Aid Worker 09/15/2014Security Council condemns the "heinous and cowardly murder" of British aid worker David Haines by IS terrorists.
- IS Publicly Executes Alleged Spies in Iraq 09/15/2014IS terrorists publicly execute eight Sunni men in a small northern Iraqi village for allegedly plotting against the group.
- Egypt Kills 7 Jihadists in Sinai 09/14/2014Seven jihadists killed in a shootout in the Sinai Peninsula during a joint operation by the Egyptian police and the army.
- EU Rep in Gaza: 'Lots of Anger Here – Directed at Palestinians' 09/14/2014EU Representative John Gatt-Rutter warns of 'desperation' in Gaza, and senses much inter-Arab resentment there.
- Cruelty is Simply a Part of Islam, Says Expert 09/14/2014Islamic State's head-chopping barbarity is not different from everyday Islamic cruelty, says Prof. Rafi Israeli.
- Western Terrorists Who Wanted Out Imprisoned by ISIS Commanders 09/14/2014A group of Western Islamist volunteers who grew disillusioned with ISIS were imprisoned by their commanders to face punishment.
- PA Official: Abbas Holding Off on Turning to ICC Against Israel 09/14/2014PA official says Abbas has blocked an attempt to push for the prosecution of Israel in order to promote a new peace talks bid.
- Can Republicans Win in a Post-Family America?The end of marriage will lead to big government.
- Andrew Klavan: The Newest Threat on College Campuses: MicroaggressionA Truth Revolt video.
- The Obama DOJ’s Subversion of the IRS InvestigationInstead of seeking justice, the administration conspires to conceal the truth.
- Of Politicians and Moral CourageHow Obama's lack of moral clarity will make it impossible for him to address threats to America.
- Beheading Infidels: How Allah ‘Heals the Hearts of Believers’The Islamic State traces its most gory and sadistic practices straight to Allah and Muhammad.
- Refusing SubmissionAmericans won’t lie to save our necks.
- The Islamic State is Not Islamic? — on The Glazov GangScholars Robert Spencer and Raymond Ibrahim unveil the true roots of Jihad and the dire danger of denying them.
- The Death of Godane and the Future of al-ShabaabICC Note: Al-Shabaab, or "the boys," is a radical Islamic insurgency that grew out of a Saudi-funded pro-Wahhabism campaign in the late 1980s to early 1990s. For decades the group, designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) by the United States in 2008, has inflicted egregious human rights violations on the Somali people. However, under the […]
- ISIS Might Be Better Known, But Boko Haram’s Just As EvilICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between One News Now Anchor, Chris Woodward, and ICC's Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas. Tuesday, Thomas and ICC's Advocacy Director, Isaac Six, met with three Christian schoolgirls who escaped from Boko Haram captivity following the mass abduction of more than 270 schoolgirls, 90% of who […]
- Nigerian Elders Say Boko Haram Has “Completely Surrounded” Borno State CapitalICC Note: According to a statement released by traditional elders in Borno State, Nigeria, Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that declared a caliphate in northeast Nigeria late last month, has "completely surrounded" Maiduguri, Borno State's capital city. For weeks, Boko Haram has seized swathes of territory throughout Nigeria's re […]
- Boko Haram Murdering Christians, Burning Down ChurchesICC Note: Following its leader's declaration Nigerian towns under its control were now part of the Islamic caliphate, Boko Haram has murdered Christians, burnt down churches and driven thousands from their homes, churches, communities and livelihoods. Reports have even surfaced that Christian men have been beheaded for their faith, their wives forced in […]
- Cameroon Claims to Have Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Attack On Border TownICC Note: Cameroon, a neighboring state to Nigeria, has been called into the fight against Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that declared an Islamic state in northeast Nigeria in late August. For years, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against minority Christian communities across Nigeria's predominantly Muslim north, leaving tens of th […]
- Boko Haram Shoot and Wound Son of Former Nigerian PresidentICC Note: Boko Haram has shot and wounded Lt. Col. Adeboye Obasanjo, son of former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, in a battle over territory gained by the radical Islamic insurgency over the past few weeks. After declaring an Islamic State in northeast Nigeria late last month, Boko Haram has conducted a mass-land grab for Allah, leaving little more […]
- ICC Meets With Survivors of Boko Haram’s Heinous Schoolgirl Abduction09/09/2014 United States (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern's Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Advocacy Director, Isaac Six, will be meeting with some of those that escaped from captivity following Boko Haram's mass-abduction of more than 240 schoolgirls in April of this year. For months, hundreds of […]
- The Watchman Show: Silent Conquest of the West 09/12/2014On this weeks edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy to discuss the new documentary film "Silent Conquest," which examines the global push to shut down free speech about Islamic jihad. We also examine President Obama's policy of reaching out to America's enemies and go on the ground in Lo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- On 700 Club Interactive: The Islamist Threat to America 09/06/2014I appeared on 700 Club Interactive with Gordon Robertson today discussing the inroads radical Islamists have made in Europe and the United States, and why we should be so concerned about the rise of ISIS. My Q and A with Gordon is preceded by an excellent on-the-ground report from my CBN News colleague Dale Hurd. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- Embracing Enemies: The Dangers of Engaging Rogue Regimes 09/04/2014Dialogue and diplomacy would always work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a very imperfect world where evil is running rampant. From Iran to Putin's Russia to the Taliban, President Obama doesn't seem to realize this--he wants to make nice with the worst of the worst. My latest report for CBN explores this dangerous strategy: featuring […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 3.9 - 3km W of American Canyon, CaliforniaShakeMap - III DYFI? - VTime2014-08-26 12:33:16 UTC2014-08-26 05:33:16 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.178°N 122.302°WDepth12.30 km (7.64 mi)
- M 6.9 - 43km ENE of Tambo, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VI Time2014-08-24 23:21:45 UTC2014-08-24 18:21:45 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.586°S 73.578°WDepth101.00 km (62.76 mi)
- M 6.0 - 6km NW of American Canyon, CaliforniaPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - VIII Time2014-08-24 10:20:44 UTC2014-08-24 03:20:44 -07:00 at epicenterLocation38.220°N 122.313°WDepth11.30 km (7.02 mi)
- M 6.4 - 18km WNW of Hacienda La Calera, ChilePAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIIITime2014-08-23 22:32:23 UTC2014-08-23 18:32:23 -04:00 at epicenterLocation32.705°S 71.397°WDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 4.2 - 7km SSW of Guthrie, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-08-19 12:41:35 UTC2014-08-19 07:41:35 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.819°N 97.472°WDepth3.46 km (2.15 mi)
- ISIS Terrorist: “You Cannot Imagine The Pleasure You Get From Cutting Off A Baby’s Head”
- Former Muslim To President Obama: “I Can Tell You, With Confidence, That ISIL Speaks For Islam”
- Saudi Arabia: Bibles And Musical Instruments Confiscated After Dozens Of Christians Arrested For Behaving Like … Christians
- Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam
- “A Message To The Allies Of America”: British Hostage David Haines Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists
- Iraqi Christians: Obama’s Plans Against ISIS Will Not Be Enough
- Syria: “Moderate” Rebel And Islamist Groups Sign Pact Of “Non-Aggression” With ISIS
- UK: Muslim Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter After Estranged Wife Rejects Islam
- Nigeria: Hundreds Of Women And Children Trapped By Boko Haram Dying Of Hunger
- President Obama Says Mohammad Was “Not a Real Man”
- Uncharted Waters: Worsening Ebola Epidemic Has Potential To Alter History, Virologists Fear It Could Mutate And Become Airborne
- US Secretary Of State John Kerry: The US Is Not At War With ISIS
- “A Waste Of Time”: Experts Say Obama Plan To Rely On Airstrikes And Iraqi Troops To Combat ISIS Is Doomed To Fail
- Rumors Of War: Hamas Threatens To Attack Israel On September 25th
- Turkey And Germany Say No To Obama Plan Against ISIS, 10 Arab Nations Join Coalition
- Burundi: Italian Nuns Raped, Beheaded By “Unbalanced Attacker” In Convent
- Daniel Greenfield: Obama Will Fight ISIS By Arming ISIS
- Jordanian Politician: Islamic State’s “Doctrine Stems From The Qur’an And Sunnah … There Is No Such Thing As ‘ISIS Ideology’ — It’s Islam”
- Australia: Authorities Claim Islamic Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam After Raiding Islamic Bookstore For Terror-Related Offences
- Report: “There’s Been A Giant Magnetic Explosion On The sun” … And It’s Heading Toward Earth
- Toronto Sun: “Only A Fool Believes There Is No Link Between Islam And Terrorism”
- Top Ten Qur’an Verses For Understanding ISIS
- Jihad Junkies: Islamists In Nigeria Slaughter Hundreds Of Christians In Past Week, Bible College And Churches Forced To Close
- Report: Gruesome Eyewitness Accounts Of “Ethnic Cleansing On A Historic Scale” And Massacres In Iraq
- Iran: Imprisoned Christian Pastor Faces Death For “Spreading Corruption On Earth”
- The Nazis Are Back: Muslims Form “Sharia Police” Patrol in Germany
- “Motive Unclear”: Machete Wielding Madman Beheads Woman In London Garden
- Turkish Poet: Committing Armenian Genocide, Turks And Kurds Were Guided By Islamic Motives
- Muslims Sexually Enslaving Children: A Global Phenomenon
- Nigeria: Tens Of Thousands Flee As Islamists Battle For Land In Northeast
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,612,656 Visitors Since March 2011