Israel: Radical Islamists Calling for Islamic Caliphate Trying to Take Over Temple Mount
Are we about to soon witness one possible fulfillment of this prophecy come to pass? …
“On the 90th anniversary of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the vast Islamic Caliphate regime which fell in 1921 after WWI, thousands of members of the Radical Islamist organization Hizb ut-Tahrir rallied on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. They called for Muslims to unite and embrace the Caliphate rulership once more.
The rally took place in early July. Demonstrators flew banners bearing inscriptions such as ‘The Ummah (Muslims) Want Muslim Caliphates.’ A giant banner was put up in the Al Aksa mosque courtyard on the Temple Mount. Other banners said ‘No to Democracy, Yes to Caliphates’. The crowd controller, using a microphone, soon had the crowd chanting over and over, ‘O Muslim armies, awaken to help Muslims.’
The Hizb ut-Tahrir (‘Party of Liberation’) website calls for the Muslim armies to forcefully lift the Gaza IDF naval blockade with military action, making it serve ‘as a tight noose’ around Israel.
Caliphates were a totalitarian system of Muslim government established by Mohammed, who made himself the first Caliph, reigning until 632 C.E. The Caliph was a religious and political leader, who made the Koran’s prescriptions, now developed into the legal body known as Sharia law, the law of the land. The Ottoman Empire embraced the idea of a caliphate, and was governed this way until its dissolution.” Read more.
- Medieval Darkness: ISIS Caliphate Displays 50 Heads On Poles After Mass Beheadings wp.me/p1qlPa-6Gw 3 hours ago
- Turkish Group Plans 'Flotilla II' to Gaza 07/28/2014IHH organizing a "Freedom Flotilla II", claims again it will be carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza.
- Video: Abbas's Son Criticizes Obama, Compares Israel to Nazis 07/28/2014During a televised interview as he donated blood to "Gaza martyrs", PA Chairman's son verbally attacked Israel.
- Iran to UN: Do More to Stop the 'Zionist Crimes' 07/28/2014Iran's Foreign Minister criticizes the United Nations for failing to end Israel's operation in Gaza.
- Obama Speaks to Netanyahu, Stresses Need for Ceasefire 07/27/2014Obama reiterates "serious and growing concern about the rising number of Palestinian civilian deaths" in conversation with Israeli PM.
- US Closes Libya Embassy, Hundreds Dead in Syria 07/27/2014Arab world murder and mayhem continue to rage - not in Gaza, but in Libya, Syria and Iraq
- Egyptian Army Destroys 13 Hamas Terror Tunnels 07/27/2014Crackdown on Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood continues as Israel conducts its own terror tunnel operation.
- Report: Hezbollah Leader Among Air Algerie Casualties 07/27/2014Terror leader allegedly disguised as a businessman investigation into crash ongoing.
- The UN’s Propaganda War Against IsraelAs Israel defends itself from terror, the international community supports a death cult.
- Dr. Anna Geifman on “Life in Israel Under Siege” — on The Glazov GangThe author of “Death Orders” shares life in Jerusalem during a state of war -- and what it means to confront a death cult.
- Israel’s Pyrrhic Moral VictoryAt what cost must the Jewish State try to win public opinion?
- A Thank You Letter From Hamas to the MediaPlease keep up the good work.
- The Long-Awaited Investigation into Alexander V. Litvinenko’s MurderFormal inquiry finally launched into the killing of a KGB-agent-turned-dissident.
- House of Worship or Palestinian Arsenal?Who is interested in what was found inside the Al-Farouq Mosque in Gaza?
- Americans Say Obamacare Is Hurting FamiliesThe public has yet to be seduced by big government health care.
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- New Legislation Aims to Designate Muslim Brotherhood as Foreign Terrorist Organization 07/27/2014Well, it's about time. The Muslim Brotherhood has been banned in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is being investigated by David Cameron's government in Great Britain. Now, finally, a move is underway to outlaw the Brotherhood--the grandaddy of all modern Islamic terrorist groups--right here in the United States. Republican Congresswoman Michele […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Fight is Our Fight 07/23/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with David Brog, executive director of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), to discuss why Christians need to stand with Israel now more than ever. We also talk to Rabbi Ken Spiro about Jerusalem U, a unique online course designed to educate about Israel. Plus, we feature some clips from my speech at t […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Ludicrous U.S. Travel Ban to Israel 07/22/2014And so it begins. The Obama administration and its cohorts in the European Union have been unable to browbeat Israel into stopping its much-needed operation to root out terrorists in Gaza. So now they are getting personal with Israel--and shamefully so. The Obama administration has announced a 24-hour ban on travel to Israel's Ben Gurion Airport for all […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.9 - 94km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III Time2014-07-21 14:54:41 UTC2014-07-21 02:54:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.829°S 178.464°WDepth616.44 km (383.04 mi)
- M 6.3 - 86km SSE of Pondaguitan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-14 08:00:00 UTC2014-07-14 16:00:00 +08:00 at epicenterLocation5.681°N 126.570°EDepth44.94 km (27.92 mi)
- M 6.5 - 135km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-07-11 19:21:59 UTC2014-07-12 04:21:59 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.040°N 142.425°EDepth10.50 km (6.52 mi)
- M 6.3 - 13km NNE of Port-Vila, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-08 12:56:26 UTC2014-07-08 23:56:26 +11:00 at epicenterLocation17.617°S 168.359°EDepth114.00 km (70.84 mi)
- M 6.9 - 2km NNE of Puerto Madero, MexicoPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-07-07 11:23:55 UTC2014-07-07 06:23:55 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.742°N 92.409°WDepth60.00 km (37.28 mi)
- Medieval Darkness: ISIS Caliphate Displays 50 Heads On Poles After Mass Beheadings
- Somalia: Islamic Terrorists Call For Worldwide Attacks Against “Jews And Their Properties” Everywhere
- Nigeria: At Least Five Christians Killed After Muslims Throw Bomb Inside Church During Service
- Palestinian Authority Calls Upon Muslims To Wage War For Allah, “The Big Explosion Is Coming”
- Global Warning: The Hate-Wave All Over The Islamicized West
- Video: Hamas Fires Rockets From Civilian Areas In Gaza
- Hitler Would Be Proud: Belgian Cafe Posts Sign Banning Jews From Entering Store
- ISIS Caliphate Now Aggressively Pursuing Christians In Towns Across The Nineveh Plain
- ISIS Captures Syrian Military Base In Raqqa, Beheads Soldiers
- Fowl: Turkey To Send Another Jihad Flotilla To Gaza, This Time With Troops
- India: Influential Muslim Scholar Offers To Raise “Powerful Global Islamic Army” Of 500,000 Jihadists For Caliphate
- Islamic Jihad Spokesman: Israeli Soldiers Use Arab And Palestinian Children’s Blood To Knead Dough For Bread
- IDF Sets Up Hospital To Save The Lives Of Gazans
- Khaybar, Khaybar! Muslims Draw Upon Embarassing Islamic History During Protest Against Israel
- Sudanese Salafi Group Endorses Islamic State’s New Caliphate
- Norwegian Intelligence Chief: Group From Syria En Route To Commit Terror In The West
- Smiling ISIS Terrorists From Australia With “Bucket Full Of Heads” Vow To Slaughter Australians
- Go Israel Go: Hamas Morale Reportedly Collapsing, Terrorists Are Fleeing IDF And Abandoning Positions
- Hamas Song Glorifies Kidnappers Of Three Israeli Teens: “Hide Your Prey, A Child”
- How A Solar Storm Two Years Ago Nearly Caused A Catastrophe On Earth
- The Difference Between The Savage And The Civilized
- Iran’s Supreme Leader: For Peace And Safety Israel Must Be Destroyed
- Nigeria: At Least 82 Slaughtered After Devout Muslims Blow Up Less Devout Muslims
- Iran Sentences Christian Man To Have Lips Burnt With Cigarette For Not Observing Ramadan
- Walid Shoebat: Muslim Doctor In Mosul Lays Down Scalpal, Takes Up Knife In Search Of Christians To Behead
- Uganda: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed After Muslims Savagely Attack Christians During Church Prayer Service
- ISIS Caliphate-Linked Cleric Calls Upon Muslims To Fight Israel In Gaza, Says Allah Will Soon Send “Extraordinary Soldiers Who Will Fight And Defeat The Jews”
- Religion Of Thievery: ISIS Caliphate Invades Monastery, Steals “Everything” From Iraqi Christians
- Gaza: Hamas Terrorists Use Wafa Hospital To Launch Attacks Against Israeli Soldiers
- Human Shields: “Hamas Wants Israel To Kill Their Children”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,330,606 Visitors Since March 2011