Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Canada: Ottawa Shooter Was A Muslim For Years, And His Father Waged Jihad In Libya In 2011 wp.me/p1qlPa-6Y1 1 hour ago
- Iran, P5+1 in Day 2 of Nuclear Talks 10/23/2014Sticking points: size of uranium enrichment capacity, how to remove anti-Iran sanctions, duration of final agreement.
- Abbas's Fatah Pledges 'Loyalty' to Jerusalem Terrorist 10/23/2014'Moderate' Fatah praises 'heroic' murderer of three-month-old, celebrating his 'wedding' to 72 virgins in paradise.
- Senior Abbas Aid Lauds Jerusalem Terrorist as a 'Heroic Martyr' 10/23/2014Abdelrahman Shaludeh, who murdered a three-month-old girl in last night's attack, glorified and portrayed as victim in PA official's post.
- US-Led Air Campaign Against ISIS Kills More than 550 Jihadis 10/23/2014Most of those killed belong to ISIS, with Al Qaeda's Nusra Front also taking a hit.
- Israel and Cyprus Launch Joint Operation for Missing Plane 10/23/2014Israel and Cyprus launch joint search and rescue operation after small Cypriot plane en route to Beirut, Lebanon, disappears.
- Israeli Who Joined ISIS in Syria Returns to Turkey 10/23/2014Hamza Samy Magamsah, one of the young Israelis from Yafi'a who disappeared join ISIS, returns to Turkey, where is being held.
- Mashaal: Deif is Alive - but We Won't Show You the Proof 10/23/2014Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal claims the group has proof that "military leader" Mohammed Deif is alive.
- Terror in CanadaYet another convert to Islam takes center stage.
- Geert Wilders on “The West’s Battle For Freedom” – on The Glazov GangA titan and courageous truth-teller crystallizes the only way the West will be able to preserve itself.
- Kerry Blames Israel for ISIS RecruitmentThe secretary of state's anti-Semitic lies.
- Clinton’s Pardons for PedophilesThere's no crime too horrific that a large checkbook and campaign donations won't solve.
- Five Years Since the Fort Hood MassacreHalf a decade of denial from the Obama administration.
- Anti-Semitism DenialLeftist professors and doublethink.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: When the Communists Murdered a PriestThe murder of Fr. Jerzy Popieluszko, thirty years ago....
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- ISIS Declares Christians No. 1 EnemyICC Note: Showing the religious element of its agenda, ISIS has threatened to break the crosses of Christians in the latest version of its English language publication. The cover image shows the Vatican with the black flag of ISIS flying over top. The group continues to attempt to solidify its hold on territory in Iraq and Syria and continue to attract suppo […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Canada: Ottawa Shooter Was A Muslim For Years, And His Father Waged Jihad In Libya In 2011
- Demented: Hamas Welcomes News Of 3-Month-Old Baby’s Murder After Palestinian Rams Car In Crowd Of Israelis
- Confirmed: Man Who Attacked And Killed Soldier In Ottawa Was A Convert To Islam
- Sweden: Gang Of “Youths” In Muslim Area Viciously Assault Elderly Man After Thinking His Hearing Aid Was Police Radio
- Saudi Arabia’s Top “Destroy-All-Churches” Cleric Calls Twitter “The Source Of All Evil And Devastation”
- Syria: ISIS Terrorists Behead Man With Down’s Syndrome For Being An Infidel
- Canada: Canadian Solider Attacked In Quebec By Convert To Islam Has Died
- Canada: Convert To Islam Attacks Two Canadian Soldiers In Quebec, One Critically Injured
- Hamas Kindergarten Graduation Has Children Holding Weapons, Training For Jihad, Glorifying Death
- “Depraved Monsters”: Cellphone From Dead ISIS Terrorist In Syria Suggests Beheading Of Baby Girl
- Iraq: ISIS Reportedly Beheads University Professor In Front Of Her Family For Protesting Against Terrorism
- UK: Convert To Islam Vows To Behead Westerners In New Video Released By ISIS Caliphate
- Austria: “Very Nice” 16-Year-Old Has Sudden Urge To Kill Non-Muslims After Converting To Islam
- Ebola In America: Six Reasons To Panic
- Report: Possible Ebola Case At The Pentagon As Woman From West Africa Begins Vomiting On Tour Bus
- Video: The Myth Of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
- Syria: Man Converts To Christianity, Muslim Family Threatens To Cut His Throat
- Desert Doctrines: The Savage Lands Of Islam
- Video: Houston Muslim Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate In Front Of Policeman
- “A Shot Across The Bow”: City Of Houston Demands Christian Pastors Turn Over Their Sermons
- Texas: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
- Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Canary In The Coal Mine For Us All (And It’s Dying)
- Muslim Preacher In Britain Praises ISIS Caliphate: We Can Start Having Slave Girls Again!
- On The Move: Islamic State Seizes Iraq Base Near Baghdad, 180,000 Flee Cities Of Hit And Kubaisa
- More: Three Islamic Terror Suspects Arrested In Central London
- ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls For Sexual Slavery
- Beheadings, Amputations, Eye Gouging, Destruction: Witnesses Describe Horrors As ISIS Seeks To Overtake Kobane
- Islamic State Calls Upon “Every Muslim” In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- 2 Out of 3 Countries Spreading Polio Are Muslim
- Is Ben Affleck a Racist?
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,699,020 Visitors Since March 2011