Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Seattle: Muslim Convicted Sex Offender Claiming To Be A Jihadist Suspected In Multiple Killings wp.me/p1qlPa-6Lj 1 day ago
- PA Makes 'Political Decision' to 'Slaughter Settlers' 08/21/2014Senior PA and Fatah official close to Abbas says all ties cut with 'enemy' Israel, not stopping anyone from 'slaughtering a settlement.'
- Hamas Terror Chief Deif's Daughter Also Killed in Strike 08/21/2014Hamas says body of Mohammed Deif's daughter found in rubble two days later Deif's fate remains unclear.
- Islamic State Executioner of James Foley: 'John' from London 08/21/2014Beheading of US journalist James Foley by a British Islamist, highlights the prominent role played by British Muslims in the Islamic State.
- Watch: Islamic State Forcibly Converts Hundreds of Yazidis 08/21/2014Amid reports of widespread massacres, IS fighters say they are 'misunderstood', urge Yazidis to abandon their faith.
- Fatah Official Calls to 'Inflict Casualties' on the IDF 08/21/2014Fatah official Tawfik Tirawi declares in TV interview he supports inflicting casualties in "the occupation army".
- U.S. Reveals Failed Attempt to Rescue ISIS Hostages in Syria 08/21/2014Department of Defense admits Washington attempted to rescue American journalist James Foley and others in Syria.
- Hamas Admits it Murdered Three Israeli Teens 08/21/2014Senior Hamas member confirms his organization was behind "the heroic act" of the murder of Gilad, Naftali and Eyal.
- A Pound of White FleshThe beginning of getting Ferguson right is to call it by its right name.
- Fix Ferguson by Getting Rid of the MediaAs long as activist "journalists" are there, the violence won’t end.
- Ferguson and the Real Race WarA Truth Revolt video.
- A Letter from Glenn BeckAmericans have a unique opportunity to take a stand for media freedom.
- Sharpton Is Right: Racism Is RampantSome astounding numbers regarding interracial crime in America.
- Obama: Islamic State “Speaks For No Religion”"Their victims are overwhelmingly Muslim, and no faith teaches people to massacre innocents."
- Dr. Anna Geifman on “Making Aliyah” — on The Glazov GangThe author of “Death Orders” shares her return to the Holy Land -- and why it marks one of the most amazing experiences of her life.
- The Common Link Between Boko Haram, Hamas and the Islamic StateICC Note: Newt Gingrich, co-host of Crossfire and author of several books, wrote an Op-Ed for CNN explaining the common link between Boko Haram, ISIS, and Hamas: the establishment of separate Islamic states to be ruled by Sharia law. In July, ICC published a story exploring this same link between radical insurgencies across Africa's 5-15 window. In Nige […]
- Families Divided: Persecution at the Hands of Loved OnesAcross Africa, Converts Are Being Abused, Disowned, and Murdered by Their Families for Their Christian Faith Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 08/09/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – To many in the West, the face of persecution is repressive governments, infuriated mobs, and radical militants, but for many of its victims, th […]
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- The Watchman Show: WWII Veteran Warns About Dangers of Appeasement 08/20/2014This week's Watchman show was very special for me. I had a chance to sit down with World War II veteran Bill Langfan, a true American hero, to discuss his experiences fighting Hitler's forces in Europe and helping to liberate the Nazi death camp at Buchenwald. Bill warns that the West is making many of the same mistakes today in refusing to confron […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iraqi Christians Face ISIS Genocide 08/12/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by Middle East expert and Fox News Analyst Walid Phares for an inside look at the plight of Iraq's Christians and the threat ISIS poses to America.Erick Stakelbeck
- How a Top Hamas Official Infiltrated America 08/11/2014As Israel continues Operation Protective Edge against Hamas terrorists in Gaza, senior Hamas leader Mousa Abu Marzook continues to act as a mouthpiece for the genocidal terror group. Interestingly enough, Marzook was once Hamas's overall leader for a time and steered the group not from the bowels of a Gaza tunnel but from his base in the leafy suburbs o […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.2 - 7km SSW of Guthrie, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-08-19 12:41:35 UTC2014-08-19 07:41:35 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.819°N 97.472°WDepth3.46 km (2.15 mi)
- M 5.4 - 3km ENE of Orkney, South AfricaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VIITime2014-08-05 10:22:33 UTC2014-08-05 12:22:33 +02:00 at epicenterLocation26.972°S 26.709°EDepth4.12 km (2.56 mi)
- M 6.1 - 11km WNW of Wenping, ChinaPAGER - RED ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIITime2014-08-03 08:30:13 UTC2014-08-03 16:30:13 +08:00 at epicenterLocation27.245°N 103.427°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.9 - Federated States of Micronesia regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IV Time2014-08-03 00:22:03 UTC2014-08-03 10:22:03 +10:00 at epicenterLocation0.844°N 146.145°EDepth10.55 km (6.56 mi)
- M 6.3 - 19km SW of Juan Rodriguez Clara, MexicoPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-07-29 10:46:15 UTC2014-07-29 05:46:15 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.842°N 95.524°WDepth95.10 km (59.09 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,544,364 Visitors Since March 2011