Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Again: Spectacular Fireball From Space Explodes Over Russian City (Video) wp.me/p1qlPa-6mm 18 hours ago
- PA Minister in Trouble for Denouncing Terror Murder 04/20/2014Minister of Religious Trusts spoke out against murder of Israeli policeman, faces calls for him to resign.
- Fatah Official Accuses Al Qaeda of 'Helping Zionists' 04/20/2014PA, Al Qaeda trade barbs, after global jihad terror organization calls Abbas a 'sell-out.'
- Abbas Threatens to Disband the PA 04/20/2014Move would see Oslo Accords crumble, make Israel 'vulnerable' to international legislation, PA claims. But what does that mean practically?
- Minister: Arak Announcement an 'Iranian Deception' 04/20/2014Intelligence Minister hints that Arak water reactor announcement could be false, as West unlikely to accept proposed deal.
- Iran: Dispute over Arak Plant 'Almost Solved' 04/19/2014Change in design will reduce plutonium production by 80% but will not discontinue it altogether.
- Hamas: PLO doesn't Represent Palestinians 04/19/2014Islamist movement responds to Mahmoud Abbas demands for elections in Gaza.
- Upping the Ante? Iran Fits Destroyers with New Cruise Missiles 04/19/2014Ghader cruise missiles pose a new threat to naval forces and oil exports in the Gulf.
- On Horowitz’s New Book: ProgressivesWith a commentary by the author.
- The Progressive Paradigms LostWhy the central myths animating the Left are losing their credibility.
- Daniel Mael on “Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Brandeis and Double Standards” — on The Glazov GangA TruthRevolt warrior confronts the leftist Gestapo on his campus.
- Venezuela’s Top 10 Useful Idiots and Propagandists, Pt. IShilling for Chavista tyranny and terror.
- The Left Renews Its Vows With MoscowHow hatred of the U.S. is bringing old allies back together.
- Obama Knows BestA tribute to the president's know-how and competence.
- Palestinian Terrorism: Funded by the EU?The Europeans turn a blind-eye to where their financial support of the Palestinians goes.
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- David Cameron: ‘We Should Stand Up against Persecution of Christians’ICC Note: Speaking at an Easter event, British Prime Minister David Cameron raised the issue of Christian persecution. “It is the case that Christians are now the most persecuted religion around the world. “We should stand up against persecution of Christians and other faith groups wherever and whenever we can,” he told the audience including representatives […]
- Jihadists Are Embarking On ‘Final Solution’ In Middle EastICC Note: In a speech the day following the murder of a Dutch Priest who had served in Syria for decades, Lord Alton of Liverpool highlights the dangerous ideology that is driving targeted persecution of Christians across the Middle East. Syria has become the focal point of this crisis, one that could be framed in the language of a ‘Final Solution’, recallin […]
- Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East?ICC Note: Are Christians Persecuted in the Middle East? It’s almost an unbelievable question for anyone who looks at the reports emerging from the region. This should not be understood to say that Christians are the only ones suffering. There are numerous causes of suffering and destruction that has affected so many across the region, and that has led to the […]
- Study Shows More Religious Violence in Less Religiously Diverse CountriesICC Note: A recent study has show that there are more incidents of religiously motivated violence in countries that lack religious diversity. Both Somalia and Afghanistan are among the least religiously diverse countries in the world and top the list for countries with the most religiously motivated incidents of violence. Across the Muslim world, Christians […]
- Ethnic Cleansing Could Lead to Mass Exodus of Middle East ChristiansICC Note: As religious and political leaders look at the trends from recent days, it is hard not fear that violence against Christians may continue to drive large numbers of them to seek refuge outside of their homelands. The level of violence has many looking back some 1300 or 1400 years to find a historical equivalent. Yet, far too often, when world leader […]
- The Watchman Show: Why Events Happening 'Over There' Matter 04/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by a CBN News All-Star panel--Senior International Correspondent Gary Lane, Senior Editor John Waage and Jerusalem Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell--to discuss Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey and why what happens internationally today will affect every American. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The Israeli Solution 04/09/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Caroline Glick, author of the new book, The Israeli Solution, to discuss what Israel needs to do in the face of tremendous world pressure to establish a Palestinian state. We're also joined by Israel's Minister of the Economy Naftali Bennett, a rising star in Israeli politics. Plus, we s […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Turkey's Islamist Leader Takes NATO Ally on Downward Spiral 04/04/2014My latest report for CBN News aired today, focusing on the dangerous turn of Turkey--a NATO country that once enjoyed strong relations with the U.S. and Israel. Things are moving in the wrong direction big time under Turkey's radical Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan (who just banned YouTube and Twitter).> Click on viewer to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.5 - 75km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 13:27:59 UTC2014-04-19 23:27:59 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.720°S 154.932°EDepth30.87 km (19.18 mi)
- M 6.6 - 59km SW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2014-04-19 01:04:03 UTC2014-04-19 11:04:03 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.679°S 155.085°EDepth24.40 km (15.16 mi)
- M 7.2 - 36km NNW of Tecpan de Galeana, MexicoPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - V Time2014-04-18 14:27:26 UTC2014-04-18 09:27:26 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.552°N 100.816°WDepth24.00 km (14.91 mi)
- M 6.9 - Bouvet Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-04-15 03:57:02 UTC2014-04-15 04:57:02 +01:00 at epicenterLocation53.527°S 8.704°EDepth11.74 km (7.29 mi)
- M 6.6 - 75km S of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - ITime2014-04-13 13:25:03 UTC2014-04-14 00:25:03 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.130°S 162.038°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- 1,199,860 Visitors Since March 2011