Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Muslim Father Kills Daughter Inside Church After She Converts To Christianity, Attacks Pastor wp.me/p1qlPa-6fd 2 days ago
- Hezbollah Suffers Severe Losses in Syria 03/10/2014120 Hezbollah fighters reported dead in the last several weeks of fighting over rebel-held town Yabroud.
- Fatah Official: We Have Not Ruled Out Military Options 03/10/2014Senior Fatah official tells Hezbollah television that a violent struggle against Israel isn't out of the question.
- Syrian Rebels Release Nuns Kidnapped in December 03/10/2014A group of nuns who were kidnapped by rebels released in exchange for women prisoners who were held in regime jails.
- Saudi Man Given 8 Years for Inciting Protests on Twitter 03/10/2014Saudi Islamist given 8 years for inciting "families of those arrested for security reasons to protest".
- Elkin: '1967 Lines' Are a 'Red Line' 03/10/2014Likud MKs will strongly oppose any negotiations that are based on the indefensible pre-1967 borders, warns Deputy Foreign Minister.
- Arab League Backs Abbas on Recognition of Israel 03/10/2014Israel’s demand that it be recognized as a Jewish state is an “attempt to foil the talks”, claims head of Arab League.
- 'There Are Thousands of Al-Qaeda Terrorists in Gaza' 03/10/2014"If Israel violates the truce, we fire our rockets," warns the head of a Gaza-based jihadist group.
- The Black Book of the American Left: Volume 2 — The ProgressivesA Frontpage Exclusive with David Horowitz about the just-released second volume of his collected conservative writings.
- Obama’s Betrayal of Israel as a Jewish StateThe administration sides with the Palestinians on the key obstacle to real peace.
- Putin’s Contempt For Obama — on The Glazov GangSoviet Dissident Igor Melcuk explains why the Russian president laughs in the Radical-in-Chief's face.
- Obama’s Appeasement Leads to WarHe blamed America first and put America last.
- Venezuelans Bleed Under Socialist OppressionWhile the Hollywood elite cheer on the government.
- Activists Rally for Israel in New OrleansStudents confront rising Jew-hatred on the American campus.
- Reductio ad HillaryumWhy Hillary evoked memories of Hitler, but not Stalin, on the Ukrainian crisis.
- Congress Hears Testimony on ‘Flagrant’ Christian Persecution in Middle EastICC Note: Lawmakers listened to testimony from experts and religious leaders highlighting the persecution of Christians that is rampant across the Middle East. As a representative from the Vatican stated, Arab Christians “find themselves the target of constant harassment for no reason other than their religious faith.” The United States has an important role […]
- Report: 9 out of 10 Top Christian Persecution Countries Due to Islamic ExtremismICC Note: In the latest report highlighting the status of Christian persecution around the world, 9 out of the top 10 countries are Muslim majority states, and Islamic extremism is the primary cause of their persecution of Christians. North Korea again holds the spot at #1 for the worst persecutor of Christians, but behind that it is Islamic extremism that i […]
- Reported Christian ‘Martyr’ Deaths Double in 2013ICC Note: A newly released study documents that more than 2,100 Christians were killed as “martyr’s” in 2013. The greatest increase was seen in Syria. With a reported 1,213 deaths, Syria alone eclipsed the global total of 1,201 from 2012. The report is intentionally narrow in its definition of “martyr” and tries to distinguish between Christians killed in th […]
- Why Christians Are Crucial to the Middle East’s FutureICC Note: The following interview with Thomas Farr, director of the Religious Freedom Project at Georgetown University, provides important insight into why Christians play such an important role in the Middle East and how the promotion of religious freedom and the protection of Christians specifically is in the best interests of all peoples in the Middle Eas […]
- Persecution of Christians: No Room at the InnICC Note: Slowly across the Western world we are seeing more and more political and thought leaders awake to the reality of Christian persecution, and the massive scale on which it is taking place across the Middle East. The horrific abuses have been largely ignored for a number of reasons from “political correctness,” fear of “doing God” in public, or takin […]
- Christians Face Growing Intolerance, Persecution: Future Impact will be TroublingICC Note: The importance of the highlighting the religious persecution in the Middle East is slowly creeping into the national consciousness. It is an issue that needs to be confronted now, as its seeds will bear disastrous fruits in years to come. As this article highlights, “The silence of Western governments about this phenomenon and its primary cause – t […]
- Once Protected, Christians have Become Fair Game in Iraq and SyriaICC Note: The intentional targeting of Christians in Syria and Iraq has taken a tragic turn as radical Islamist organizations are seeking to drive them out to advance the cause of establishing an Islamic state. In Syria, where there remains an active conflict, there have been five Christian schools attacked in just the past few days a Syrian parliamentarian […]
- Stakelbeck Interview with Ron Dermer, Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. 03/05/2014My report on Israel's new ambassador to the U.S., Ron Dermer, aired yesterday on The 700 Club. I interviewed Dermer last week on a number of issues, with a particular focus on the Iran threat and Israel’s strong relationship with American Christians. He is a Miami native who attended the University of Pennsylvania and eventually rose to become Israeli P […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Odds, Ends and Upcoming Pro-Israel Interviews and Events 02/28/2014It's been a busy week here at Watchman headquarters (a.k.a. CBN's Washington, D.C., bureau). I actually left The Bunker over the weekend of Feb. 21 to head down to the annual NRB convention in Nashville. While I was there, I had a chance to network with several leaders in Christian media. I also sat down with Israel's new ambassador to the Uni […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: America, Israel and What's Coming 02/18/2014On this week’s edition of The Watchman, we're joined by White House correspondent Bill Koenig and Bible prophecy expert Bill Salus to discuss the America-Israel relationship, the Iran threat, and what the Bible says about it. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.9 - 77km WNW of Ferndale, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2014-03-10 05:18:13 UTC2014-03-09 21:18:13 -08:00 at epicenterLocation40.829°N 125.134°WDepth16.60 km (10.31 mi)
- M 5.3 - 31km S of Villa Alemana, ChileDYFI? - VITime2014-03-06 04:37:06 UTC2014-03-06 01:37:06 -03:00 at epicenterLocation33.328°S 71.373°WDepth58.93 km (36.62 mi)
- M 6.3 - 262km ESE of Sola, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IIITime2014-03-05 09:56:58 UTC2014-03-05 20:56:58 +11:00 at epicenterLocation14.735°S 169.822°EDepth636.76 km (395.66 mi)
- M 6.5 - 110km NW of Nago, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-03-02 20:11:22 UTC2014-03-03 04:11:22 +08:00 at epicenterLocation27.405°N 127.335°EDepth111.18 km (69.08 mi)
- M 6.2 - 23km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2014-03-02 09:37:56 UTC2014-03-02 03:37:56 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.629°N 87.637°WDepth72.61 km (45.12 mi)
- 1,168,448 Visitors Since March 2011