Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Canada: Suspected Convert To Islam Attacks Two Canadian Soldiers In Quebec, One Critially Injured wp.me/p1qlPa-6XC 8 hours ago
- IAEA: Iran Taking Action to Comply with Interim Agreement 10/21/2014UN atomic agency's latest report finds that Iran is taking further action to comply with an interim nuclear agreement with six world powers.
- Gaza Ceasefire Negotiations to Resume Next Week 10/21/2014Hamas says Israeli and Palestinian Arab negotiators are to resume talks on a durable Gaza ceasefire next week in Cairo.
- PA Kids' Show: Israel is 'Occupied Palestine' 10/20/2014Official PA children's program host says several Israeli cities are 'Palestinian lands' - including Haifa, Yafo, and Akko.
- Watch: ISIS 'Ethics Police' Cracking Down on Iraq Dissent 10/20/2014What does the Islamic state look like from the inside? Take a peek in the terror group's latest propaganda video.
- New 'Gesture': Gazans Visit Jailed Terrorist Relatives 10/20/2014After 500 Gazans pray on Temple Mount, and building materials sent despite terror tunnel construction, Israel makes another 'gesture.'
- Khamenei: 'West Bank' Should Hound Israel Like Gaza 10/20/2014Secretary-General of Islamic Jihad, Ramadan Abdullah Shalah, meets Iranian leader in Tehran.
- Turkey to Allow Kurdish Fighters into Syria to Battle ISIS 10/20/2014Ankara confirms reports it will allow Iraqi Peshmerga forces to cross into embattled Kobane move likely the result of US pressure.
- The Blood on Obama’s HandsA radical president spawns an unmitigated disaster in the Middle East.
- Andrew Klavan: Helping the Pro-Obama Media Learn From the PastA Truth Revolt video.
- You Can’t Reform Islam Without Reforming MuslimsIslam hasn’t changed because Muslims don’t want it to.
- Obama, the Virtuoso ManagerWhy criticism of the president's "incompetence" is wrong.
- The Counter Jihad Coalition Hits the Streets of L.A. — on The Glazov GangSteve Amundson shares his group’s “public outreach” about Islam on 3rd St. Promenade.
- Fear in AmericaCitizens say their country is "out of control" -- and leadership is nowhere to be found.
- Every American Must See ‘The Border States of America’Exposing the human toll of the border crisis.
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Nigeria Announces Truce with Boko Haram, Experts Express SkepticismICC Note: Friday, the Nigerian military announced a truce between the Nigerian state and radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram. Responsible for the deaths for more than 3,000 Nigerians this year alone, 1,700 of whom were professed Christians, Boko Haram has waged a campaign of terror against the Nigerian people for more than a decade in pursuit if the establ […]
- Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange StrategiesICC Note: The threat that ISIS poses to Iraq’s Christian community is felt by Christians around the world, but perhaps more acutely by Christians in the Middle East who themselves have faced similar persecution at the hands of extremists both in the recent and distant past. Christians from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and elsewhere are joining to provide aid to t […]
- Christians Under Siege In The Islamic Middle EastICC Note: Persecution for Christians in the Middle East is nothing new, but looking across the region today the church is under attack in nearly every country. The rise of Islamic extremism has driven a militancy that often violently targets Christians in its attempt to create an “Islamic State” or at least countries where Islam is in power. Whether they are […]
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense LawyersICC Note: The following stems from a conversation between ICC"s Regional Manager for Africa, Cameron Thomas, and Julia Seymour of World Magazine regarding the recent decision by the Sudanese government to ban the lawyers that defended Meriam Ibrahim, who was given the death penalty for her Christian faith. 09/30/2014 Sudan (World Magazine) - Meriam Ibra […]
- Fmr U.S. Ambassador Confirms Talks to Release the Chibok GirlsICC Note: According to John Campbell, former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, the Nigerian government is in talks with senior Boko Haram commanders to negotiate the release of the more than 215 schoolgirls reportedly still being held captive following their mass-abduction by the radical Islamic insurgency in April of this year. Those talks are scheduled […]
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- Canada: Convert To Islam Attacks Two Canadian Soldiers In Quebec, One Critially Injured
- Hamas Kindergarten Graduation Has Children Holding Weapons, Training For Jihad, Glorifying Death
- “Depraved Monsters”: Cellphone From Dead ISIS Terrorist In Syria Suggests Beheading Of Baby Girl
- Iraq: ISIS Reportedly Beheads University Professor In Front Of Her Family For Protesting Against Terrorism
- UK: Convert To Islam Vows To Behead Westerners In New Video Released By ISIS Caliphate
- Austria: “Very Nice” 16-Year-Old Has Sudden Urge To Kill Non-Muslims After Converting To Islam
- Ebola In America: Six Reasons To Panic
- Report: Possible Ebola Case At The Pentagon As Woman From West Africa Begins Vomiting On Tour Bus
- Video: The Myth Of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
- Syria: Man Converts To Christianity, Muslim Family Threatens To Cut His Throat
- Desert Doctrines: The Savage Lands Of Islam
- Video: Houston Muslim Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate In Front Of Policeman
- “A Shot Across The Bow”: City Of Houston Demands Christian Pastors Turn Over Their Sermons
- Texas: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
- Pat Condell: Sweden Is The Canary In The Coal Mine For Us All (And It’s Dying)
- Muslim Preacher In Britain Praises ISIS Caliphate: We Can Start Having Slave Girls Again!
- On The Move: Islamic State Seizes Iraq Base Near Baghdad, 180,000 Flee Cities Of Hit And Kubaisa
- More: Three Islamic Terror Suspects Arrested In Central London
- ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls For Sexual Slavery
- Beheadings, Amputations, Eye Gouging, Destruction: Witnesses Describe Horrors As ISIS Seeks To Overtake Kobane
- Islamic State Calls Upon “Every Muslim” In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- 2 Out of 3 Countries Spreading Polio Are Muslim
- Is Ben Affleck a Racist?
- ISIS Commander: We Offer People The Chance To Convert To Islam And Worship Allah Before Killing Them
- Health Care Worker At Dallas Hospital Tests Positive For Ebola
- “Moderate” Muslim Becomes Devout Muslim, Suddenly Believes It Is “Good” To Kill Non-Muslims
- “Our Youngest Martyr Yet” – ISIS Terrorists Boast About Death Of 10-Year-Old Boy
- Canada: Authorities Monitoring Hundreds Of Muslims Discussing “Knife And Gun” Attacks Inside Canada
- Panic: Three Rhode Island Elementary Schools Get Beheading Threats, Similar Threats In Massachusetts And New Hampshire
- Canada: Pro-Amputations And Pro-Stoning Mosque In Montreal Visited By Liberal “Leader” Justin Trudeau
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,694,767 Visitors Since March 2011