Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Tunisian Rapper Jailed For 'Insulting Police' 12/06/2013'Weld El 15' went on run in August after 21-month sentence without trial, now turns self in and sentenced 4-months.
- Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging 12/06/2013Hamas-run military court sentences a man to death by hanging after finding him guilty collaborating with Israeli authorities.
- U.S. Military on Alert in Yemen Following Terror Attack 12/06/2013The United States raises its alert status in Yemen, after a suicide bomber and gunmen target Yemen's defense ministry, killing 52 people.
- Syrian Opposition Claims Assad Used Chemical Weapons Again 12/06/2013Syrian opposition says Assad's forces used poison gas near Damascus, Syrian government denies it did.
- Swiss Expert Dismisses French Report on Arafat's Death 12/06/2013A French report ruling out poisoning in Arafat's death has a glaring inconsistency, says the co-author of a Swiss probe.
- Pentagon Preparing to Destroy Syrian Chemical Weapons 12/06/2013Pentagon to destroy Syria's chemical weapons stockpile using a system that has not yet been tested at sea, say officials.
- Kerry: There's Progress, but I Can't Tell You About it 12/06/2013Secretary of State John Kerry says that progress has been made in talks Israel-PA peace talks, but won't provide details.
- Nelson Mandela 1918-2013The mess he left behind.
- TruthRevolt’s Victory: MSNBC’s Sexist Martin Bashir ResignsOur petition on Bashir's vile comments about Sarah Palin hit its mark.
- South Africa in the ShadowsThere is no happy ending in the post-apartheid era.
- Sen. Ted Cruz: Turning America AroundThe conservative phenomenon explains the path to victory at Restoration Weekend.
- Kerry in Israel: Give Up Jordan Valley — Count on UsAs Iran basks in its Geneva triumph.
- The New Face of RacismCrown Heights new councilwoman and her interesting views on black violence against Jews.
- Common Core’s Anti-Gun Lessons on Sandy HookGates Foundation propaganda invading our schools.
- Pope Says ‘No Middle East without Christians’ICC Note: Following a meeting with the leaders of churches across the Middle East Pope Francis spoke out calling for the church to support the continued existence of the church in areas that have increasingly become hostile to Christians. “We will not resign ourselves to imagining a Middle East without Christians,” Pope Francis said. This further highlights […]
- No One Wants to Admit That There’s a War on ChristiansICC Note: “We ignore too many things, and even more indefensibly, we pretend not to see too many things.” This is the reality for how much of the world has treated the intensifying war against Christians in much of the Middle East. Among many in the West there is a massive, and sometimes willful, ignorance of the realities confronting Christians around the w […]
- The West Must Not Ignore the Plight of Christians in the Muslim WorldICC Note: The plight of Christians in the Middle East is a story that often never makes the headlines. Unless the persecution of Christians happens to overlap with a major political interest, chemical weapons in Syria, a potential military coup in Egypt, etc., the story hardly gains any traction among the media and the political elites. There are many reason […]
- Islamist War on ChristiansICC Note: When attacks occur on churches such as what happened in Pakistan, or the string of violence in Egypt over the past month, or the horrific stories that have emerged from Syria, they are often treated as isolated incidents. Through many of them there is a common thread of an extremist interpretation of Islam that motivates them. While certainly a min […]
- A Post-Christian Middle East?ICC Note: The violence and unrest across the Middle East has resulted in the Christian population of the region falling from 20% a century ago to about 5%. In some cases Christians have been the direct targets of violence from militant Islamic groups and campaigns of repression by Islamic governments that see little place for Christians in their society. Wh […]
- Killing Christians: Interview with Nina SheaICC Note: This interview highlights the work of Nina Shea and her colleagues at the Center for Religious Freedom who are working to raise the level of rights guaranteed to all faiths across the globe. In a recent book, Persecuted: The Global Assault on Christians, they highlight country by country the severity and variety of abuse confronting followers of Ch […]
- Christians are in Peril throughout the Muslim WorldICC Note: This report highlights the frequent but often under-reported cases of Christian abuse across the Middle East. The abuses of Western governments are often splashed across the headlines of newspapers, the violence experience by Christians is often overlooked. As the article points out, between Morocco and Pakistan there is hardly anywhere that a Chri […]
- More Fallout From the Iran Deal Debacle 12/04/2013The fallout continues over the Obama administration's disastrous deal with Iran's regime regarding the Iranian nuclear weapons program. Iran's leaders insist that they will continue to enrich uranium and are crowing about Israel's isolation. There are even rumors floating around in the Arab press that President Obama plans to visit Tehran […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Hamas PM's Granddaughter Admitted to Israeli Hospital 11/19/2013This is far from the first time that Israeli hospitals have treated patients that are sworn to the destruction of the Jewish State. One recent example saw Syrian "rebels" -- some of them undoubtedly Jew-hating global jihadists--treated by Israelis on Israeli soil. Needless to say, these instances say a lot about the inherent humanity of the people […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman: Muslim Brotherhood 'Inside the Wire' 11/06/2013On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with national security expert Frank Gaffney for an in-depth look at Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the U.S. government. We're also joined by topographer Mark Langfan, who maps out Iran's strategy for controlling the Middle East's oil supply. Click play below to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.4 - Kepulauan Barat Daya, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2013-12-01 01:24:13 UTC2013-12-01 10:24:13 +09:00 at epicenterLocation7.014°S 128.376°EDepth10.01 km (6.22 mi)
- M 7.0 - South Atlantic OceanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - ITime2013-11-25 06:27:33 UTC2013-11-25 02:27:33 -04:00 at epicenterLocation53.881°S 54.882°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.5 - Fiji regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2013-11-23 07:48:32 UTC2013-11-22 19:48:32 -12:00 at epicenterLocation17.114°S 176.542°WDepth371.00 km (230.53 mi)
- M 7.7 - Scotia SeaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII Time2013-11-17 09:04:55 UTC2013-11-17 06:04:55 -03:00 at epicenterLocation60.274°S 46.401°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.8 - Scotia SeaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2013-11-16 03:34:31 UTC2013-11-16 00:34:31 -03:00 at epicenterLocation60.213°S 47.108°WDepth9.98 km (6.20 mi)
- Cameroon: Islamists Kill Christian Missionary, Burn Several Churches
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Attack Christian Homes, Throw Christian Girl From Building
- Investor: ‘Eventually, The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’ Because Of The West’s ‘Staggering’ Debts
- An Islamic ‘Inheritance’: Muslim Sex Gangs Are Spreading Across The World
- India: News Reporter Severely Beaten By Muslim Mob After Trying To Help Elderly Muslim Woman
- Russia: ‘Unidentified Extremists’ Burn Churches In Tatarstan, Christians Pressured To Convert To Islam
- Islamic Movement: All Negev Lands In Israel Belong To Islam
- Islamic Party Member In Egypt Threatens Christians: You ‘Will Regret’ Supporting Overthrow Of Morsi
- No Joking: Saudi Muslim Offers ‘Castrated African Slave’ For Sale On Facebook
- And A Child Shall Bleed Them: Muslim Teen From Canada Labelled As ‘High Risk To Commit Terrorism’
- Barack Hussein Obama: ‘The Taliban Are Not Our Enemies And We Don’t Want To Fight Them’
- Muslim Persecution Of Christians: September 2013, A Month Of Horror For Christians Under Islam
- Michigan: Suspected Muslims Threaten To Burn Down Couple’s House Over Israeli Flag Hanging Outside Home
- Indonesia: Hundreds Of Islamists Attack Christian Church During Prayer Service
- Syria: Al-Qaeda Jihadists Seize Christian Church And Transform It Into Their Headquarters
- Nigeria: Four Christian-Dominated Villages Decimated, Dozens Killed Including Pregnant Women And Children
- ‘We Love Death’: German Convert To Islam Develops Urge To Wage Jihad And Establish Islamic Caliphate To Rule The World
- Central African Republic: Muslims Tell Refugees In Church To Leave Premises By Morning Or Face Death
- USA Today: Islamic Law And Suspicion Fueling Polio Resurgence In Muslim-Majority Nations
- Pakistan: Former Muslim Shares His Stories Of Persecution After Coming To Faith In Christ
- Exposing The Qur’an: Islam’s ‘Holy Book’ Teaches A Flat Earth
- Syria: Islamists Attacking Christian Children, Schools In An Effort To Rid Country Of Christianity
- 450,000 Christians Flee Muslim Violence In The Central African Republic
- Comet ISON Set To Become Brilliant Spectacle … If It Survives Today’s Close Encounter With The Sun
- Afghanistan: Devout ‘Religion Of Peace’ Locals Shoot Couple Dead For Falling In Love
- Greece: Authorities Concerned As Muslim Attacks Against Churches Increase In Crete
- ‘The Situation In Gaza Is Very Bad’: Hamas Cracking Down On Christians, Forcing Them To Convert To Islam
- Islamic University Professor: The Muslim World ‘Has Yet To Learn Mutual Respect And To Listen To Others’
- Egyptian Fatwas: Women Only Created For Sex, Swimming Women Are Adulterers, Touching Bananas Forbidden …
- Russia: 15 ‘Extremists’ Arrested In Moscow With Weapons, Explosives … And Qur’ans
- 1,061,522 Visitors Since March 2011