Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Turkey Promises to Help Free Israeli Soldier 08/02/2014Turkish Foreign Minister says his country will do what it can to help free soldier Hadar Goldin.
- Ceasefire Talks 'Still On', Says Egypt 08/01/2014Egypt says its invitation to Israeli and PA delegations for ceasefire talks is still in place despite failure of 72-hour humanitarian truce.
- UN Chief Calls for Immediate Release of Kidnapped Soldier 08/01/2014UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon demands that an Israeli soldier captured in Gaza be released immediately.
- Watch: Reporter Confirms Hamas Fires Rockets from Hospital 08/01/2014A Finnish reporter confirms on camera that Hamas fires rockets at Israel from the Shifa hospital in Gaza.
- Kerry Demands Hamas Release Kidnapped IDF Soldier 08/01/2014Secretary of State condemns Hamas's violation of ceasefire, calls for release of Second Lieutenant Hadar Goldin.
- Obama Calls on Hamas to Release Kidnapped Soldier 08/01/2014Second Lieutenant Hadar Goldin "needs to be unconditionally released as soon as possible", says Obama.
- UN Blasts Israel for Not Sharing Iron Dome with Hamas 08/01/2014UN's human rights official condemns Israel for "war crimes", cites its failure to share Iron Dome with the "governing authority" of Gaza.
- Obama and the U.N.’s Alternate UniverseThe administration turns 2,500 years of human knowledge on foreign affairs on its head.
- Israel’s Endgame in GazaWhat Israel must do to win its war against Hamas -- and the Obama administration.
- Defund the UNRWAAn arm of Hamas inside the United Nations.
- Conservatives Kill Amnesty Bill —- For NowA resurrection on the horizon?
- Obama vs. NetanyahuWhy the alleged leaked transcript of the president's hostile call to the Israeli prime minister is so believable.
- Bill Whittle: A Brief History of Mental IllnessA Truth Revolt video.
- ObamaCare Disaster in CaliforniaPremiums skyrocket 22 to 88 percent in 2014.
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- New Legislation Aims to Designate Muslim Brotherhood as Foreign Terrorist Organization 07/27/2014Well, it's about time. The Muslim Brotherhood has been banned in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE and is being investigated by David Cameron's government in Great Britain. Now, finally, a move is underway to outlaw the Brotherhood--the grandaddy of all modern Islamic terrorist groups--right here in the United States. Republican Rep. Michele Bachman […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Fight is Our Fight 07/23/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with David Brog, executive director of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), to discuss why Christians need to stand with Israel now more than ever. We also talk to Rabbi Ken Spiro about Jerusalem U, a unique online course designed to educate about Israel. Plus, we feature some clips from my speech at t […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Ludicrous U.S. Travel Ban to Israel 07/22/2014And so it begins. The Obama administration and its cohorts in the European Union have been unable to browbeat Israel into stopping its much-needed operation to root out terrorists in Gaza. So now they are getting personal with Israel--and shamefully so. The Obama administration has announced a 24-hour ban on travel to Israel's Ben Gurion Airport for all […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - 19km SW of Juan Rodriguez Clara, MexicoPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VIITime2014-07-29 10:46:15 UTC2014-07-29 05:46:15 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.842°N 95.524°WDepth95.10 km (59.09 mi)
- M 4.3 - 24km WSW of Medford, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-07-29 02:46:36 UTC2014-07-28 21:46:36 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.732°N 97.987°WDepth7.60 km (4.72 mi)
- M 6.9 - 94km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III Time2014-07-21 14:54:41 UTC2014-07-21 02:54:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.829°S 178.464°WDepth616.44 km (383.04 mi)
- M 6.3 - 86km SSE of Pondaguitan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-14 08:00:00 UTC2014-07-14 16:00:00 +08:00 at epicenterLocation5.681°N 126.570°EDepth44.94 km (27.92 mi)
- M 6.5 - 135km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-07-11 19:21:59 UTC2014-07-12 04:21:59 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.040°N 142.425°EDepth10.50 km (6.52 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,449,662 Visitors Since March 2011