Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Report: US Ground Forces Deployed Against ISIS for First Time 12/21/2014US soldiers back embattled Iraqi forces in Anbar Province retreating ISIS denounces Kurds as 'dogs of Israel.'
- Saudis Slash Oil Prices to 'Block' Iranian Nuclear Weapon 12/21/2014Analysts agree radical drop in oil prices due to Saudis flooding market in attempt to crush Iran as US not stopping its nuclear program.
- US Unfreezes Egypt Ties, Egypt Eyes Qatar Reconciliation 12/21/2014US sends Apache helicopters originally frozen and new ambassador Sisi meets with Hamas-backer Qatar signalling rapprochement.
- Senior Hamas Leader: Arafat Gave Us Weapons for Attacks 12/21/2014Senior Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahar reveals that in 2000, former PA Chairman provided weapons for Hamas.
- ISIS Executes Fighters who Tried to Escape 12/21/2014ISIS executes 100 of its own foreign fighters who tried to flee their headquarters in the Syrian city of Raqqa.
- Egypt's Sisi Meets Qatari Envoy 12/21/2014Egyptian President meets envoy from Qatar, as the countries attempt to rebuild ties that were severed after Muslim Brotherhood ouster.
- Hamas: We're Committed to the Truce, Israel Violated It 12/21/2014Senior Hamas leader Mousa Abu Marzouk says the group is committed to the ceasefire, claims Israel "has repeatedly violated the agreement".
- Senators Vow to Halt Obama’s Castro OdysseyBut is Congress a match for the president's pen and phone?
- Andrew Klavan: Defend Cancer Against the Jews!A Truth Revolt video.
- Rick Perry: Restore the 10th Amendment, Restore FreedomFormer governor of the Lone Star State sheds light on the path to liberty at Restoration Weekend.
- Something Is Rotten in UCLA’s Center for Near East StudiesCan you guess which country gets consistently picked on?
- How Western Media Enable Islamic TerrorismThe same lies and distortions shielding Islam “over there” have come “over here.”
- Mrs. Obama’s Tall Tales of Racialized VictimhoodThe truth about the First Lady's alleged experience with "racism" at Target.
- Catholic Praise for Anti-Semitic Book'America' magazine joins ranks with neo-Nazis in support of Blumenthal screed.
- A Review of the Boko Haram Insurgency in NigeriaICC Note: The Economist gives a brief synopsis of Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency that has waged a campaign of terror against Christians across Nigeria's north since for nearly a decade in pursuit of a separate Islamic state to be ruled by Sharia law. 11/20/2014 Nigeria (The Economist) - For the past five years an Islamic extremist group call […]
- False Case against Christian Converts Heard in Federal CourtEthiopian Federal Court Hears Case against Two Wrongfully Accused Christian Converts By Cameron Thomas, Regional Manager for Africa 11/14/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) – Wednesday, two Christian converts from Islam—Obsa Ogeto, 32, and Soka Araro, 31—appeared in the Oromiya Region Federal Court of Ethiopia on charges of growing and d […]
- Boko Haram Militants Reportedly Seize Control of ChibokICC Note: According to eye witnesses, Boko Haram militants have waged a successful attack on Chibok, a remote town in Nigeria's north-easternmost state of Borno, taking over the town after inflicting an unknown number of casualties. The site of the now-infamous mass-abduction by Boko Haram militants of 276 schoolgirls (more than 220 of whom are alleged […]
- Christians Express Support for a Nigerian Truce with Boko HaramICC Note: The Christian Association of Nigeria has expressed its support of a cessation of hostilities between radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian federal government announced Friday by Chief of the Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Reportedly breached by both militants and the Nigerian military in a number of skirmishes Saturday and Sunday, ex […]
- Chaldean Archbishop: a Mideast Without Christians?ICC Note: Speaking to a gathering of Middle Eastern Church leaders, Chaldean Archbishop Meram expressed his concern and support for Christians across the Middle East. In recent months jihadi militants “have violently purged cities in Iraq and Syria of their Christian and other minorities.” The issue though is one that has been building for years as Christian […]
- Boko Haram Violates Alleged Truce with Nigerian State, Claims Town for CaliphateICC Note: Following the announcement of a truce between the radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram, and the Nigerian government—against which it has fought for more than a decade for a separate Islamic state in the Nigerian north—militants belonging to the terrorist network reportedly attacked two towns, slaughtering innocents before claiming a third town fo […]
- Senior-level Nigerian Officials Allege Imminent Release of Kidnapped SchoolgirlsICC Note: Following the abduction of more than 300 schoolgirls—ages 14 to 19—from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria by that of the radical Islamic insurgency Boko Haram, talks began between government officials and senior members of the terrorist network over a potential prisoner swap for the release of those still in captivity. Saturd […]
- Report: Minnesota's Terror Pipeline to the Islamic State 12/16/2014Click play below to watch my latest report for CBN News, filmed recently in Minneapolis—on how the Twin Cities’ large Somali immigrant community is becoming a terrorist pipeline to ISIS in the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Israel a Safe Haven for Middle East Christians 12/10/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Father Gabriel Naddaf, head of the Greek Orthodox Church in Yafia, outside Nazareth, to discuss how Christians are thriving in Israel while being persecuted in the Muslim lands of the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist Organization 12/04/2014Perhaps the American people are finally waking up to the severity of the radical Islamist threat. A "We the People" petition calling on the Obama administration to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization gained over 200,000 signatures after going online in July 2013. That's encouraging news. But if you think the Obama administr […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - 157km WNW of Tobelo, IndonesiaDYFI? - ITime2014-12-21 11:34:14 UTC2014-12-21 19:34:14 +08:00 at epicenterLocation2.126°N 126.652°EDepth54.65 km (33.96 mi)
- M 6.6 - 20km ESE of Punta de Burica, PanamaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2014-12-08 08:54:52 UTC2014-12-08 03:54:52 -05:00 at epicenterLocation7.969°N 82.694°WDepth20.00 km (12.43 mi)
- M 6.8 - 116km WSW of Panguna, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2014-12-07 01:22:00 UTC2014-12-07 11:22:00 +10:00 at epicenterLocation6.537°S 154.455°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 108km WSW of Sangay, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - ITime2014-12-02 05:11:31 UTC2014-12-02 13:11:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation6.094°N 123.125°EDepth614.00 km (381.52 mi)
- M 4.7 - 12km N of Sedona, ArizonaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2014-12-01 05:57:38 UTC2014-11-30 22:57:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation34.977°N 111.740°WDepth10.22 km (6.35 mi)
- The Qur’an And Unending, Obligatory War Against The Non-Muslim World
- Nigeria: Massive Deaths And Injuries Reported After “Religion Of Peace” Killers Attack Mosque For Resisting Terrorism
- Missouri: Two Converts To Islam Charged With Plotting To Blow Up Gateway Arch, Kill Prosecutor And Ferguson Police Chief
- “They May Go After Christians”: US Reportedly “Alarmed” By The Rate At Which ISIS Is Spreading Into Northern Africa
- Pakistan: Muslims Expel All Christians From Village
- “They Even Cut The Throats Of The Babies”: Yazidi Survivors Share How They Lost Their Families To ISIS
- “Convert To Islam Or Be Killed”: Before Being Beheaded The Children Told ISIS, “No, We Love Jesus”
- Cries Of “Allah Is Greater!” Blare From Mosques After ISIS Blows Up Christian Church In Mosul
- Australia: Teenage ISIS Supporter Abuses Christian School Students
- Islamic State Has “Sleeper Cells Over Here … Preparing To Unleash Their War In Europe”
- ISIS Boy’s Street Sermon: Killing People And Being Killed Is Better Than Chasing Girls
- ISIS Caliphate Issues Friendly Reminder To Remaining Christians: Convert To Islam, Pay Extortion Tax, Or Die A Horrible Death
- Palestinian Preacher: May Allah Annihilate America And Its Coalition And “Enable Us To Cut Off Their Heads”
- New Palestinian Hit Song: “Massive Armies Are Advancing On Jerusalem … May Our Convoy Die As Martyrs”
- Afghanistan: Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh From 50 Spectators Spread Islam At Volleyball Game After Suicide Bomber Visit
- ISIS Fighters: The Spread Of Islam Requires Body Parts And Chunks Of Flesh
- Oklahoma: Muslim Attacks Christian With Knife, Says Muslims Need To “Step Up” Beheadings
- Congo: Islamists Massacre Up To 80 With Axes And Machetes
- Nigeria: Islamists Slaughter 48 Fish Vendors For The Cause Of “Allah”
- Kenya: Islamists Hijack Bus And Kill Dozens Of Non-Muslims On Board
- Muslims Chant To Remove Jesus At Washington’s National Cathedral “Like A Chilling Scene From A Last Days, Anti-Christ-Takes-Over-The-World Disaster Movie”
- Sea Of Blood: Four Sunni Muslim Groups Responsible For 66% Of All 17,958 Terror Killings In 2013
- ISIS Killers From France Call Upon Muslims Back Home To Kill Westerners: “Poison” Their Food And “Crush” Them Under Cars
- Lying Wonders: Apocalyptic Islamic “Prophecies” Are Fueling The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- PA President Advisor Blesses “The Wheels Of Your Cars, Your Axes And Kitchen Knives” In The Cause Of Allah
- Kuwait: Muslim Man Beats Wife To Death With Stick For Getting Pregnant Without His Permission
- Erdogan: Turkey Is “The Hope Of The Whole Region” And Will Be The Architect Of A New Middle East
- Pakistan: Remorse-Free Muslim Father Murders Daughter, Says He Was “Compelled To Kill Her As She Wanted To Marry For Love”
- Obama: ISIS Beheadings “Represent No Faith, Least Of All The Muslim Faith”
- Israel Eases Gun Restrictions After Muslims Slaughter 4 At Jerusalem “Mosque”, Palestinians Celebrate Murders
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|none on The Qur’an And Unending,…|
|Kingscairn on Nigeria: Facing Imminent Death…|
|EPD on Muslim Jihadists Seize Nuclear…|
|artiewhitefox on American States With The Highe…|
|jim smith on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|artiewhitefox on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: Muslim Preacher Pra…|
|jonathanlk on Australia: ISIS Supporter Thre…|
|toddott on The Revelation of Jesus Christ…|
|Joe Langley (@JoeLan… on Losing Malmo: Sweden Surrender…|
|toddott on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Nathan on The 144,000 and the Great Mult…|
|Deepa on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on “Rise Up!”: ISIS C…|
|Anonymous on ISIS Terrorists Subjecting Chr…|
- 1,767,758 Visitors Since March 2011