Lying Wonders: President of Islamic Health Research Association Claims Reciting the Qur’an Can Cure Incurable Diseases
For some reason, it doesn’t work on infidels. And remember, for the ‘best of peoples ever raised up for mankind‘ make sure you don’t pet Fido because the idol won’t have any effect unless you’re Zest fully clean …
These views were expressed by President of Islamic Health Research Association, Dr. Muhammad Riaz while talking to APP.
Dr Riaz said since the Holy Quran is an enduring miracle of Allah Almighty, which provides cures for human illnesses, both mental and physical. He said a human being can lead a healthy and long life by following the teachings and tenets of Holy Quran.
Commenting on the miraculous effects of ‘Surah-e-Taha’, he said it could successfully cure deadly diseases especially liver cancer and Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C. He said one can have spiritual relief be reciting the Holy Quran.
Dr. Riaz, who also delivers lectures at literary conferences, educational institutions and some private television channels, said every patient can be treated through ‘Quran Therapy’ as Allah Almighty has declared it a source of ‘Shifa’ or remedy.
The verses of Holy Quran have useful effects on the heart and make an ailing person healthy, he added.
According to some Islamic researchers, ‘Surah-e-Rehman’ is useful to cure patients suffering from depression and anxiety.
It may be mentioned here that in view of increasing diseases and limited resources, a lot of people are looking to other means of cure alongside allopathic and homeopathic way of treatment.” Source – The News.
- Kerry Pledges $$47 Million in Aid for Gaza 07/22/2014U.S. Secretary of State says Gaza operation is "appropriate and legitimate" but adds he is "deeply concerned" about its consequences.
- U.S. Issues Travel Warning to Israel and Gaza 07/22/2014Americans warned against traveling to Israel and Gaza, urged to postpone any visits amid the current conflict.
- Turkish Businesses Boycotting Israeli Products Because of Gaza 07/22/2014Turkish businesses and local authorities are joining a campaign to boycott products from Israel due to its operation in Gaza.
- Turkey Declares 'Three Days of Mourning' for Gaza 07/21/2014Deputy Prime Minister calls Operation Protective Edge a 'massacre' in latest anti-Israel move.
- 'Television Protest' for Gaza in Lebanon 07/21/2014Lebanese factions, stations unite in 'solidarity for Palestine,' hours after Hassan Nasrallah openly supported 'resistance' against Israel.
- Iraqi Christians Flee for Their Lives after ISIS Ultimatum 07/21/2014Islamists tell Christian community to convert, pay hefty tax - or die.
- Nasrallah Supports Hamas, Islamic Jihad in 'Resistance' 07/21/2014Hezbollah leader backs 'Palestinian resistance' against Israel's self-defense operation, encourages 'intifada.'
- Israel’s War with the Muslim BrotherhoodThe real genocide in Gaza.
- Texas to Take Action on Obama’s Border CrisisGov. Perry sends a message to Central America -- and the White House.
- The Patriots of Murrieta — on The Glazov GangCivil Rights Activist Ernie White sheds light on the pro-U.S. citizens standing up to an invasion.
- From Gaza to UCLA, Israel Faces Multi-Front WarA campus witch-hunt against a supporter of the Jewish State comes to an end.
- Immigration ‘Reform’: Engineered Destruction of the Middle ClassThe plan to reduce "wage inequality" by making Middle America poorer -- while the super rich pocket the difference.
- The Media’s Moral Equivalency GameThere is right and wrong in the current Israel-Hamas war.
- Maoist Church SagaFrontpage's reporting on the ideological struggle within a Unitarian/Universalist Church sets possible changes in motion.
- G7 Leaders Term Boko Haram Abductions An “Unconscionable Crime,” Pledge SupportICC Note: Wednesday, June 4, the leaders of the G7 (or group of seven, referring to its membership of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) released a joint statement on a plethora of issues, separated by country, as well as some more general human rights and international security issues. In closing the statement, […]
- Three Clergy Freed From Boko Haram Captivity After 57 DaysTwo Italian Priests, Canadian Nun Released by Boko Haram to Cameroonian Security Forces 06/02/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that Boko Haram released two Italian priests and a Canadian nun the group kidnapped following a raid on a small Cameroon Parish on April 4, 2014. Fathers Giam […]
- Christian Mother to be Released to Nurse Newborn Before Being ExecutedSudan Foreign Ministry Announces Intention to Release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim from Death Row for Two Years Before Carrying Out Sentencing 05/31/2014 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that, according to a Sudanese official, the government of Sudan intends to release Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a moth […]
- Christians Targeted in Global PersecutionICC Note: “The West is sleep-walking into a tragedy,” says Lord Alton of the UK. The reality of persecution of Christians in the Middle East and beyond is occurring with near daily frequency and yet the response to these attacks is muted at best. While structures exist to protect Christians and to prosecute those responsible for the acts they are often not e […]
- Concern Over Attacks on Middle East Christians Grows in WashingtonICC Note: Attacks on Christian minorities in the Middle East is far too often unreported. There are many factors to why this issue that affects so many is often ignored in the discussion of broader human rights abuses. Even when leaders like President Obama speak out on the issue there is often very little follow-up. By Jerome Socolovsky 04/17/2014 Middle Ea […]
- Global War on Christianity Is Violent And RealICC Note: Was the killing of a Dutch priest in Homs, Syria just an isolated incident? The reality is that his death, while just one of nearly 150,000 in the past three years in Syria, is also just one of many such incidents that are driven because of ones identification as a Christian. From a Coptic girl in Egypt, to a Dutch priest in Syria, and many, many m […]
- Lebanon Cardinal: Christians Not Persecuted Minority, But In Middle East FabricICC Note: Addressing the United Nations, Lebanese Cardinal Rai spoke about the realities confronting Christians in the Middle East. Rather than Christians being treated as a persecuted minority, a group that is somehow alien to the area, he pressed that Christians must be seen as a part of the Middle East fabric. They have suffered alongside of many others i […]
- The Watchman Show: Israel's Operation Protective Edge 07/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze Israel's latest conflict against Hamas with CBN Middle East Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell and Israel's Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Palestinian Authority's Cash for Killers Program 07/09/2014As Israel continues its defensive action to protect its citizens and eliminate Hamas rocket barrages out of Gaza, remember that Mahmoud Abbas, who the Obama administration continues to trumpet as a "man of peace," recently forged a unity government with Hamas. Yet this should have come as no surprise, as Abbas is no stranger to terror. His Palesti […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Jihadists On the March 07/02/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Middle East experts Raymond Ibrahim and Tawfik Hamid to discuss the latest developments with the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Iran and what can be done to counter the growing global jihadist threat. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.9 - 94km NNE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III Time2014-07-21 14:54:41 UTC2014-07-21 02:54:41 -12:00 at epicenterLocation19.829°S 178.464°WDepth616.44 km (383.04 mi)
- M 6.3 - 86km SSE of Pondaguitan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-14 08:00:00 UTC2014-07-14 16:00:00 +08:00 at epicenterLocation5.681°N 126.570°EDepth44.94 km (27.92 mi)
- M 6.5 - 135km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2014-07-11 19:21:59 UTC2014-07-12 04:21:59 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.040°N 142.425°EDepth10.50 km (6.52 mi)
- M 6.3 - 13km NNE of Port-Vila, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IVTime2014-07-08 12:56:26 UTC2014-07-08 23:56:26 +11:00 at epicenterLocation17.617°S 168.359°EDepth114.00 km (70.84 mi)
- M 6.9 - 2km NNE of Puerto Madero, MexicoPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-07-07 11:23:55 UTC2014-07-07 06:23:55 -05:00 at epicenterLocation14.742°N 92.409°WDepth60.00 km (37.28 mi)
- Illinois: Leaflets Threaten Chicago Jews Over Israel In Gaza
- New York City: Peaceful Pro-Israel Rally Threatened To Be Served “With Suicide Bombers”
- “We Are Martyrs”: Hamas TV Glorifies The Death Of Innocent Palestinian Men, Women And Children
- Iraq: After 2,000 Years, The Last Christian Is Forced To Leave Mosul
- Terrorism Expert: The Middle East Is Experiencing “A Christian Version Of The Holocaust And Nothing Less”
- Libya: Islamists Behead Construction Worker For Not Being … A Muslim
- Canada: Muslim Mob Shouting “Kill The Jews” Attacks Pro-Israel Jews And Christians
- Religion Of Thievery: ISIS Caliphate Robs And Plunders Christians Fleeing Mosul
- Turkish Columnist At Pro-Government Newspaper: “God Bless That Hitler”
- Report: ISIS Caliphate Forces 15 Christian Families To Pledge Allegiance To Mohammed, Worship “Allah” And His Religion
- Nigeria: Nine Major Villages On The Run After Islamists Kill 100+, Threaten To Kill Many More
- Germany: Berlin Imam Prays For The Slaughter Of Jews, “Kill Them To The Very Last One”
- Philadelphia: Mosque Leaders Try To Cut Off Suspected Thief’s Hand
- Terror: Christians In Mosul Flee After ISIS Caliphate Issues Ultimatum And Places Mark On All Christian Homes
- ISIS Caliphate To Christians: Convert To Islam, Pay Us For “Protection” … Or Die
- Of Mosques And Missiles: Hamas Moves Rockets To Islamic Places Of Worship
- It Begins: Israel Launches Ground Invasion Into Gaza
- Hamas Spokesman: We Are Leading Our People To Death
- Hamas To Israeli Arabs: Have No Fear, Our Missiles Target Only The Hebrews
- Leader Of Islamic Terrorist Organization: “Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill Christians!”
- Hamas Uses Horror Movie Screenshot Of Headless Girl To Depict Gaza Casualties On Social Media (Caution: Graphic)
- Muslim Cleric: Islam Permits Killing American Women And Children
- Libya: United Nations Withdraws Staff After Islamists Shell Tripoli Airport, Destroy 90% Of Planes
- Ireland: “Devout Muslim” Husband Tries To Kill His Wife Because She Wanted … An Education
- Hamas And Islamic Jihad Know They’re Losing, Reportedly Offer 10-Year Truce With Israel
- And Hell Followed: Dozens Killed After Muslims Attack And Burn Down Entire Christian Farming Village In Nigeria
- Belgium: Hundreds Of Muslims And Their Terror-Sympathizing Enablers Demand The “Slaughter Of Jews”
- Mass Migration: Thousands Of Christians Flee Pakistan To Escape Muslim Persecution
- ISIS Caliphate Forbids Government Workers From Giving Food Rations To Christians
- Christians Are Disappearing From Iraq
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,316,739 Visitors Since March 2011