The Moment New Zealand Quake Shook a City to Pieces
The Mail has brought together some of the most incredible pictures from what is one of the worst natural disasters in New Zealand’s history. See photos here.
- Sweden: Gang Of “Youths” In Muslim Area Viciously Assault Elderly Man After Thinking His Hearing Aid Was… wp.me/p1qlPa-6XR 18 hours ago
- Syria Bombs Islamic State 'Air Force' 10/22/2014Syrian minister of information confirms ISIS training on captured jets, but claims Assad's forces have downed most of them.
- PM Calms Jordan: No Change in Temple Mount 'Status-Quo' 10/22/2014Netanyahu repeats he has no intention of allowing Jews to pray at their holiest site Temple Institute condemns 'anti-Semitic' measures.
- Erekat: If Our UN Bid Fails, We'll Join Int'l Organizations 10/22/2014PA chief negotiator threatens to apply for membership to 522 international organizations and statutes.
- Canada Raises Internal Threat Level 10/22/2014Canada’s federal government raises its internal threat level, cites an increase in “general chatter from radical Islamist organizations”.
- UN Chief to Investigate Attacks on UN Facilities in Gaza 10/22/2014Ban Ki-moon announces investigation into attacks on UN's Gaza facilities and the use of UN sites to store weapons.
- Pentagon: Airstrikes Have Helped Keep ISIS Away from Kobane 10/22/2014Pentagon spokesman warns that the town of Kobane could still fall into the hands of ISIS and that the situation is "tenuous".
- Watch: US Weapons Airdrop Falls into ISIS Hands 10/21/2014American support for Kurdish fighters in embattled city of Kobane goes awry, as brutal jihadists sarcastically thank US for the ammo.
- Obama Prepping Amnesty for 34 Million?Administration caught red-handed with smoking gun document.
- Revealed: U.S. Cut Off Arms Supply to Israel During Gaza WarWhy the decision likely came from the White House.
- Why Republicans Don’t Get ItThe folly of sidelining the conservative base.
- Paul Krugman Uncovers a Right-Wing Conspiracy at Amazon.comThe Times columnist suggests a government crackdown for selling conservative books too quickly.
- Not Destroying the Islamic State — on The Glazov GangNonie Darwish points to the taboo truth of why we don't see "moderate" Muslim armies killing ISIS terrorists.
- Loyalty and Enmity: Parallels between Islam and the MafiaThe deadly price of betrayal.
- Wave of Acid Attacks in IranTerrorized women live in fear.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Watchman Show: Is History Repeating Itself? 10/15/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we take you to the recent rally for Israel in Washington, D.C., featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. We also sit down with bestselling author Harry Crocker to discuss his new book, The Yanks are Coming! A Military History of the United States in World War I, and lessons we can learn today from the Great W […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Qatar: Shady "Ally" Embraced by Obama Administration 10/15/2014It's a tiny Muslim nation in the Persian Gulf that you can barely find on a map. Qatar may not be a household name for most Americans -- but the Qataris are among the Obama administration's closest allies in the Middle East. They're also the main sponsor of the terror group Hamas and have helped jihadists in Syria. Check out my latest report, […]Erick Stakelbeck
- CBN News at Rally for Israel in DC 10/06/2014Here's an excellent report from my CBN News colleague Paul Strand on yesterday's big Rally for Israel in D.C. sponsored by Concerned Women for America. Featuring Gov. Mike Huckabee, Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard, Penny Nance and Alison Howard of Concerned Women for America, Gary Bauer of American Values, Victor Styrsky of Christians United fo […]Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.3 - 67km WSW of Jiquilillo, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2014-10-14 03:51:35 UTC2014-10-13 21:51:35 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.576°N 88.047°WDepth40.00 km (24.85 mi)
- M 6.3 - 154km ENE of Hachinohe, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IIITime2014-10-11 02:35:46 UTC2014-10-11 12:35:46 +10:00 at epicenterLocation40.987°N 143.216°EDepth13.48 km (8.38 mi)
- M 4.3 - 2km SSW of Cushing, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VITime2014-10-10 13:51:21 UTC2014-10-10 08:51:21 -05:00 at epicenterLocation35.964°N 96.773°WDepth4.32 km (2.68 mi)
- M 6.6 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - ITime2014-10-09 02:32:05 UTC2014-10-08 19:32:05 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.109°S 110.890°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.1 - Southern East Pacific RisePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-10-09 02:14:32 UTC2014-10-08 19:14:32 -07:00 at epicenterLocation32.115°S 110.779°WDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,696,931 Visitors Since March 2011